Total Woman Zodiac 03

Story Info
Gemini, the Twins: Boutique Hotel Staff: Gina and Jenny
4.5k words
4.25
9.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Zack needed time to rest and recuperate after his sex filled day and night with Ariel and Tori. He was seated on the deck of the coffee shop where he had met Ariel and then Tori. Ariel was not there, of course. She was off somewhere for the week, impressing her gentlemen Zodiac with her sexual talents. After a couple of whirlwind days and nights with Ariel, that first gentleman Zodiac would pass her off to the next one for her final evaluation assessment in this series. At week's end, Ariel would return to her barista job at the coffee shop, appreciating the respite afforded by its regular routine. Her body would recover and she would get back in the saddle again, so to speak.

Zack typed his evaluation assessment reports for Ariel and Tori into his PDA. There were two messages waiting for him. The first was a mild admonition from TWA booking to respect the schedule roster. He noted the reproach and then deleted the bothersome reminder. As a senior golden Zodiac, Zack was allowed the perquisite of changing the line-up whenever something, or rather someone, perked his whimsical fancy.

His second message was to wait until noon before returning to the hotel and extending his room reservation. He suspected the morning wait was to allow time for her next Zodiac to collect the luscious Tori and commence his evaluation assessment of her talents and attitudes. Zack suspected the extended room reservation was an attempt to recover the disrupted schedule caused by his impulsive exchange of Ariel for Tori.

--------------------------------------------------------

Zack strode into the lobby of his boutique hotel. The business uniform attired pretty receptionist recognized her VIP guest and beckoned him to the reception counter. She was shuffling the papers prepared to extend Zack's stay. His watch began to buzz as he neared her. Her hand that held the forms also held a Zodiac ring with a pulsing glow center stone. Zack slowed his approach to survey his next apparent assignment. She was tall, lithe with dark straight shoulder cut hair. Her face was trim, matching her body physique. The smiling eyes and lips held perfect makeup.

Her nametag read: Gina. Zack extended his hand to take the forms, exposing his gold watch with its blinking 3-o'clock gem. Gina took note and her face brightened even more, if that was possible. Zack scrawled his signature where Gina indicated and he was all set for several more fun filled days. Having made Gina's acquaintance, he figured he was also set for several more sex filled nights.

Zack wandered the hotel, eventually finding the unoccupied rooftop pool and sundeck. Privacy walls and shrubbery screened it from the adjacent properties. Gina would certainly be busy the rest of the day. Zack might just as well relax by the pool. He headed to his room to change.

There was a house cleaning service cart in the hallway beside his open door. Upon entering, he was surprised to find Gina in a housemaid outfit freshening up his room. She was bent over, facing away and smoothing the bedspread. Her Zodiac ring held its glow. Her trim uniform filling ass enticed him as she swayed with the movements of her work. Seeing that they were alone and that Gina had not acknowledged his presence yet, Zack felt a giddy streak and spoke out.

"That may be a waste of time. I promise those covers are going to get rumpled as hell when I lay you out and power pound your snug little pussy tonight."

The housemaid stood and turned towards him. Zack gave a start; the housemaid looked a lot like Gina, but it wasn't Gina.

"Damn, I hope so" replied the housemaid with the Zodiac ring and a nametag that said 'Jenny'.

Zack tried to sputter out a stumbling apology. "Sorry... I thought you were Gina and ..."

Jenny laughed. "Gina is my sister and we run this little hotel together. There are a lot of other things we do together." She winked.

Jenny gathered the cleaning supplies and loaded the cart as Zack waited dumbfounded, not knowing what to do next. Jenny gave the room a last look over and stepped up to Zack. She leaned in to buzz his cheek and then moved her lips to his ear.

"I am going to hold you to your promise to power pound my snug little pussy. I'm looking forward to it" she whispered before she left.

Zack recovered his composure, changed to swimwear and returned to the sundeck. There were a few chaise-lounges shaded by a potted palm tree. Zack settled into one and used earphones to play music as he read the financial pages of the Miami Herald.

After some time, the door opened and two barefoot swimmers emerged to join him. He recognized the sisters. They wore belly cropped tank tops, barely there skimpy white thongs and bug shield glamour sunglasses. Spying Zack, they headed to his side of the pool. As they rounded the corner of the pool, one of the girls gave the other a mighty shove that sent her flopping into the water with a gigantic splash. When she surfaced and howled her protest, the pusher jumped in and the girls played giggle and splash.

Thoroughly soaked and thoroughly cooled off, they leapt out and rendered a dripping trail of footprints as they made their way to Zack's side. The wet tanktops veiled their modest but wholesome breasts with their perky dark nipples, erect now from the cool water and hot excitement. The strained mini-thongs shaped their cunts into compact camel-toes. They stopped side-by-side, attentive.

"Want some company?" Needing no reply, they settled into the opposing lounges, stoking Zack's fascination. His looked left, then right, then left. He finally deciding that the one of the left was Gina, on the right was Jenny. He inquired to both and neither whether he was correct.

"It doesn't really matter which you call us. You are here to perform our teamwork Evaluation Assessment. But if you must know which is which, we'll show you a secret." The girls pivoted up and faced Zack. They stretched aside the tight thongs, compacting even tighter the matching camel-toes. Zack had been correct. On his left, the tiny tattoo etched just beside and above her cunt was a 'G'. He looked right and saw a reflective 'J'. The girls giggled at his staged nod of enlightenment.

"Some men say our nipples are also different but that's for us to know and you to find out." Zack filed away his intension to find out at the first opportunity. He didn't have to wait long. Gina gripped her damp T-shirt and whipped it off her head. Jenny copied the move. Zack took time to peer closely but couldn't get the comparison yet. He decided to try later when they were positioned side by side. The girls lay back with their bug-shield sunglasses protecting their eyes and became chatty.

It turned out they were part of an extended hotel owning family. Many of the female aunts and cousins were TWA graduates or current students. The men of the family had the benefit of being Pledge Contributors. The family owned a number of boutique hotels like this one scattered about the world's playground cities. The family shared the management amongst its own and rotated family staff and managers throughout the year. The sisters were nearing the end of their term at this facility and would soon depart to their next post. That location had yet to be decided by the family's inner circle. In order to move to the more exclusive guest and specialty accommodation venues, they needed high scores from Zack's evaluation assessment. They were eager to gain his approval. The dialogue wound down and the conversation trailed off.

Zack's resumed reading was disturbed occasionally by flicks of light from adjacent buildings, many taller than this boutique hotel. Finally, Zack concentrated on catching the next one. He looked towards its source and saw a shadow moving behind a window. Zack's awareness dawned. This was not the first time every binocular and telescope in range had been trained on the rooftop sundeck and the sunbathing sisters. Zack returned to his reading, smugly picturing the jealous and envious thoughts scooting around in the brains of the spyglass owners. It gave his ego a boost.

The shadows lengthened and finally the sun dipped below the surrounding skyline. The trio collected their things and walked to the far side of the pool and the exit. Gina and Jenny hugged their sun-warmed topless bodies to Zack's torso; he held a handgrip on two firm asses. They walked slowly. Zack wanted the Peeping Toms to get a good final show and stoke their envy.

Dinner was an eclectic mix of delicacies served under a mood-lit sidewalk awning along Ocean Drive. The waiters were extremely attentive, ogling Gina and Jenny sporting flimsy and revealing club wear. The evening was barely started but this was South Beach where the leisure class demands continuous entertainment. Zack strode into their first nightclub venue with the salacious sisters garnishing each arm with their eye-candy ambiance. The air was filled with neon colored light rays jabbing about the room. The base beat drummed in their ears.

Zack wasn't much for dancing but Gina and Jenny made up for his lack of participation. The sisters sat him in a deep cushioned chair next to the dance floor. They gave him a bouncing display of asses popping beneath short skirts and peek-a-boo nipples barely covered by the draping translucent bodice panels. The strobes and glitter specks bounced along in time. The energetic pair considered Zack their audience of one but other night revelers ogled the brazen display of sensuality. Several men tried to make advances but they were shunned off by the dancing dynamos.

Zack liked the attention he received from his shameless host escorts but he was wary of the covetous stares from the tipsy and aroused patrons watching the spectacle. Zack decided to take the festivities elsewhere. Another burlesque-like show thrilled another enthralled night-club audience. Stirred by their flashy exposures, Zack gathered his charges and retired to their hotel for his mandatory evaluation assessment. Zack would need privacy for his obligatory sexual inspection of the sisters.

Gina checked in with the night clerk and left Do-Not-Disturb instructions. Zack and Jenny were waiting in his room. Thereafter, the door was closed and locked. The topless sunning, the delicious meal and the flirty dancing were done. The time for talk and tease was over. The time for a hands-on evaluation assessment had arrived.

Gina and Jenny simply stood still as Zack paced around them. Their eyes followed him but they kept face forward. Zack burrowed a finger beneath a dress panel or skirt, feeling the skin that was enlivened by the dirty dancing. He plucked at Gina's neck-clasp and the billowy translucent panels fluttered down off her breasts to her waist. He plucked at Jenny's dress and her top fell. The view was nice but he, and much of the neighborhood surrounding the rooftop pool, had already seen them topless. He motioned for them to drop the dresses over their hips to the floor. The dresses had been risqué in the club but now he realized that some of the skirt flips must have revealed to others what he had not known until now: they were pantiless. Zack immediately had the benefit of the little G and J tattoos nearby the shaved pussies.

As recommended, Zack closely examined their tits and nipples as the sisters stood side by side. Gina's aureoles were larger disks but Jenny's nubs were more pronounced. The shading was similar but Jenny was just a bit browner against Gina's more rosy hue. Zack poked and prodded; the boobs had equal resiliency and scant sag. Both sets of nubs rose erect when he gave them his rolls and pinches. Taken together, the tit pairs were barely different; separated they would be indistinguishable.

A team evaluation assessment was unusual and Zack was more used to dealing one on one. He would start out by letting them take turns. He directed them to play best 2 out of 3 rock-paper-scissors for the honor of first fuck. Gina won two in a row and Jenny looked downtrodden by the fateful decision. Zack assured the less fortunate sister that the night was young and she should be patient but stay prepared. He told her to sit in the upholstered chair and beckoned Gina forward.

Gina stepped close, naked but for her heels and Zodiac ring, her lithe tallness bringing her face to face with Zack. They kissed. Gina's graceful arms circled his neck. Zack lingered, rubbing lips on lips and smelling her perfume. He sensed someone behind him, pressing warm skin against his back. Jenny's hands reached around and levered Zack's belt and zipper open. She lowered his boxers and pants to the floor, careful to avoid scraping his genitals. She remained at his back and cradled his growing cock in her palm. The meat thickened and rose quickly to standing, ready for action. Assistance completed, Jenny resumed her seat and left the lustful couple to continue on their own.

Gina felt Zack's manhood patter against her and pressed their groins tighter together. Her right thigh rose along his outer leg until it crossed above Zack's hips. She moved his left hand to cup her ass cheek. Bracing against his body, she lifted her other thigh along his leg. Zack needed no prompting this time as his other hand gripped her other ass cheek. Zack was carrying Gina's lanky body in his arms. Gina wriggled her hips to adjust the position. Her cunt lips tented over Zack's erection, pinning it to his abdomen. She tilted back testing Zack's balance, then locked her heels behind his back and gave his prick short juicy jogs of stimulation. Gina's nipples danced between them and tickled Zack's fancy with the erect nubs.

Zack duck walked Gina towards the bed. It was time to rumple the covers. He spied Jenny ensconced as ordered in the upholstered chair across the room. Her one leg was thrown over the arm, exposing her pink gash. One thumb and forefinger rolled and twiddled a nipple; the other hand drew slow circles around her clitoris. 'Good girl' thought Zack. Just as ordered, Jenny was being patient but staying prepared. His knees bumped the mattress and Zack tumbled forward, clutching Gina as they dumped onto the bed. The rebound dropped them in the center. They giggled together as the motion settled them into classic missionary position.

Zack braced up and slid his hips down. Gina was naturally well lubed. Her standup rocking strokes had smeared her excess moisture all over Zack's cock. Zack stretched downward to position his knob near Gina genital orifice. Gina wriggled into perfect alignment. Zack pushed and his cock moved in an inch. He pushed harder, another inch entered. He sagged his weight on top of Gina. Gina fingered his neck hairs to get his attention.

"I know, Zack, darling... I am very narrow down there and you are larger than most. Let's take it slow. It'll work out, it always does."

Zack braced up and pushed again. Gina grimaced but rolled her hips, pressing Zack to continue the push. Another inch went in. A few more tries, some reverses to spread lubrication and their pubic bones bumped together as Zack finally hit bottom. Gina's vaginal tract clamped him harder than most of the ultimate orgasmic clenches in other woman. Zack slewed his meat back and forth, getting contact on every spot along his shaft and knob. The pair set into a slow, short thrust rhythm. Gina rocked and rolled her hips, helping control the strokes. The diminished space and pace were not as tiring as an energetic long and fast fucking.

Gina and Zack were not hurried. Zack acclimated to Gina's firm compression and his groin stated to tingle. Gina was breathing deeper, her hands active in caressing Zack's back and scalp. It was a gentle, slow buildup, rising higher and higher in tension and sound until they crossed the summit. Zack pulsed his sperm into Gina as she hugged his body and called out her delight. This was not a shattering orgasm but a full body nerve stimulus that left them soothed and glowing. Zack suckled Gina's earlobe as his mind cleared. He backed out and off the bed. Zack gazed in awe at the sensual creature laid out before him. They had not fucked; they had mated. It was a rare and fulfilling experience for Zack.

Gina stirred and sat up, attentive to Zack's next directives. He took her hand and kissed it, repositioning her body in the bed so he could lie next to her. He beckoned Jenny to join them. They cuddled into slumber.

Zack woke in the night with a hard-on. Jenny's hand was cradling it again, fingers lightly stimulating his man-flesh. Her lips brushed his ear. "Is it my turn yet?" she whispered. Zack considered the question. His hands slid to her core, found her soft flesh amply dewy. Jenny had followed his instructions. She had been patient but stayed prepared. . He couldn't deny her. He remembered his promise to power pound his cock into her snug little pussy. A gentleman always keeps his promises.

He rolled sideways, capturing her leg beneath his waist to initiate a side saddle coupling. He hadn't intended Gina's fuck to turn into real lovemaking; it just happened. He shouldn't assume his romp with Jenny would turn out the same. He should take her with macho physicality. Zack dragged Jenny's hips roughly forward, poking his erection hard at her cunt lips. He expected the sisters to be equally tight. He took a deep breath. Jenny saw his inhale and took a deep breath also. Zack slammed forward and his cock slid halfway in. Jenny whimpered but bit her lip. Zack hammered again and Jenny took much of the length. One more thrust and he felt her bottom press his knob. Jenny was shorter but wider than her sister. This was going to be a regular hard fuck; the kind that Zack was used to.

"It's time, girl. You're about to get that promised cunt pounding power fuck" Zack growled.

Jenny hugged tight onto Zack's neck. Zack grabbed handfuls of her ass, squeezing tight to get a good grip on the pliant flesh. Jenny whimpered at the force of it but then hugged Zack tighter and held her sounds. Zack dragged his cock knob almost all the way out of her tube, paused and dove the distance back in. Slowly out and quickly drive the distance. Again... again... again...

Zack was in his element: raw power fucking, hard thrusts and deep penetrations. As the sturdy male, Zack had sternly taken control of their mutual gratification; this bewitching female was triumphantly absorbing the maestro's lusts and thrusts.

Jenny tried to suppress her yelps but they escaped her throat each time Zack banged his groin hard against her body. He spanked her once on the ass, signaling his demand for less noise. Jenny tried harder. Unfairly, Zack was making enough noise for both of them. Zack grunted his puffing breathes, the spritely slap of damp flesh on flesh holding counter cadence. The bed shook.

When Jenny thought she was beyond endurance of continued silence, Zack went rigid in her arms, brawled out his macho mating call and dumped his first spunk in her womb. Zack gave Jenny several more power thrusts, then a few lesser throbbing strokes. Jenny felt his successive hot discharges spray her insides and then Zack slumped into a sweating heap of satiated bull-meat. His erection shrank and fell out followed by a large portion of his white spunk. It drained across Jenny's inner thigh.

Jenny looked past Zack in the dim colored hues lighting the room and saw Gina looking back, her wide-eyed frightened stare peering above the hand covering her mouth. She revealed her lips and urgently mouthed a silent question 'Are you alright?!' Jenny grinned to Gina and gave an affirmative nod as she nuzzled Zack's cheek and neck. Jenny held the exhausted Zack in this close side saddle embrace. She would hold him like that until he regained the strength to roll away from her. Until then, Jenny was content to embrace the raw sexy beast that had just rocked her world.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12