Total Woman Zodiac 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

-------------------------------------------------------

Zack awoke face up, a woman's head tucked into each shoulder. Dawn had broken and sunlight filled the room. He stretched to loosen his tired muscles. The movement stirred his playmates that then pecked his opposite cheeks. Zack let them caress his body as they shed their drowsiness. Jenny tilted Zack's head towards hers and engaged in a deeper kiss. Zack increased the action and Jenny held his face as she gave his receptive lips a good going over.

Meanwhile, Gina moved her hair shrouded head across his chest and licked Zack's nipples, descending with butterfly kisses down his body until his tumescent prick was perched at her lips. Jenny felt Zack's enthusiasm for the oral caresses intensify, implying that Gina had initiated her slow suckling blowjob down below. The tag team moved Zack to a higher and higher edge until he inevitably shot his essence into Gina's welcoming mouth. The pair reassumed their side by side alignment until Zack showed signs of readiness to arise to the day ahead. He was scheduled to depart for his next assignment.

Later in the lobby, the sisters waited with luggage close by. Zack was travelling to San Antonio for his next assignment. The sisters were being transferred there as succeeding managers to their family's boutique hotel on River Walk. TWA had taken advantage of the schedule coincidence and Zack would fly with the sisters on the family's Gulfstream. A waiting towncar whisked them to the corporate airport for departure.

_______________________________________

Zack's flight seat was fully reclined in the well-appointed Gulfstream. He tried to relax, using the time in the air to refract his vitality. He sensed a presence occupy the seat next to him and found Jenny sitting sideways, peering closely into his face.

"Comfy?" she asked. Her finger scratched a lazy rub on his arm.

"Sure. How about you?"

"Yeah, I guess so but I feel left out."

Zack frowned his lack of understanding. Jenny took a breath and talked softly, a tremulous whine in her voice.

"It's not fair. Gina and I both got a thorough fucking and that was the best ever. But only Gina got to suck you. And now you're moving on and I may never know what you taste like."

Zack was looking forward to some rest but Jenny seemed pretty adamant about the injustice she had suffered. She had played the guilt trip card, insinuating that it was Zack's obligation to make it right. But there were limits.

"I don't think I can cum again just yet."

Jenny looked distraught and pouted. She leaned close to Zack's ear. Jenny brushed Zack's eyelids closed. Her voice was an even soft whisper.

"Do you remember when we first met? Didn't you like the way my ass looked? And think of the other times that I have been there for you? Please try to be here for me... Dream of me..."

Zack lay reclined in daydream pose. Jenny moved his hands from tummy to armrests, freeing up his waist. Her hands worked the trouser buckle and zipper, pushing his boxers lower, exposing his penis. Her fingers brushed its length. Zack thought back...

... Jenny was bent over the bed, her round ass inviting his stare. He had been crude with his first words to her. She had played along...

Jenny's lips touched his knob and her palm cupped his ball sack, not fluttering or caressing, just supporting it. Zack was thickening but only beginning to get rigid.

... Zack remembered Jenny with her sister, strutting to his lounge chair at the rooftop pool. She had been carefree about doffing her top and lying out on the adjacent chaise. He was intrigued when she slid her thong aside to show him her 'J' tattoo, giving him another way to distinguish her from her sister. He imagined how the peeping neighboring must have turned green with envy at his easy access to her hidden charms...

Jenny felt Zack growing stiffer. He was hard enough now to enter her mouth. She pushed along the crown with her lips and captured his swelling knob behind her lips. Her tongue engaged in a little tip action.

... Zack recalled the sidewalk café hovering waiters, unable to leave them in peace, staying close to catch a furtive glimpse of Jenny's hot physique beneath the barely street legal club wear. Her full-body laughter during the table chatter had caused nipple-slips that kept the waiters attentive to her every move...

Jenny was happy that Zack was approaching full bore now, availing herself of the extensive skin, caressing all about Zack's shaft.

... Zack reminisced on the fiendish way the sisters had danced for him, showing everyone in eye range their dexterity and ingenuity at the art of public seduction. Jenny had fueled Zack's ego by adroitly fending off favors from aroused patrons, subtly signifying Zack's exclusive access to her...

Jenny felt Zack's increased heart beat projected by the blood rushing in pulses along the meat in her mouth. She kept to an unchanging pace; disinclined to spoil Zack's dreams of her.

... Zack could see Jenny standing nude in their room after he had removed her almost-nothing clothes. Jenny had been amenable to Zack's tactile comparison of the sisters' tits. She had followed his instructions to be patient but prepared. Jenny had maintained her heat by softly masturbating, but not peaking, as she watched Zack fuck her sister. Then she had been rewarded by the full force of his true nature in a bed-shaking cunt pounding ...

Jenny felt the added movements as Zack vibrated his hips. She set her timing to match his mini-cycles. She hoped he was remembering their furious nighttime fuck session and reliving the pleasure.

Zack slipped out of his daydream as he remembered Jenny's soft kisses at his waking moments this morning. He wanted to see Jenny's lips again. His eyes fluttered open and there they were, wrapped around his cock. Jenny was staring at his face when Zack emerged from his daydream. She noted his awareness and added humming vibrations to her combination of suck-stroke-lick.

Zack pressed back into the headrest and felt his whole nervous system tingle and sparkle. His essence glided out of his penile tube in an easy flow, giving Jenny the juice and justice she hungered for. She swished Zack's elixir around in her mouth before her bobbing throat confirmed her ingestion of his gift. Zack lay at peace, proud to have allocated his masculinity equally between the sisters.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12