Total Woman Zodiac 04

Story Info
Cancer, The Crab: Massage Therapist, San Antonio: Candice
2.6k words
4.2
9.3k
2

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers

The towncar delivered Zack to his hotel on San Antonio's River Walk. He was disappointed that TWA had not seen fit to book him into the Gina and Jenny's boutique hotel but cooler heads had seen to that. Continued close presence with the sisters would compromise Zack's full attention to his next assignment. That would be unfair and in fact detrimental. Total Woman Academy was highly regarded for its superb graduates. Zodiacs were expected to follow rigorous quality assurance procedures to maintain the TWA Reputation for Excellence.

Zack's hotel was known as a sportier venue on River Walk with an Olympic sized pool, well equipped gymnasium and luxurious spa. Although he engaged often in bedroom recreation, Zack had been negligent in the physical sports of late and looked upon this time as an opportunity for more traditional aerobic and anaerobic exercise. At the reception desk, there were no papers to sign; arrangements were already in place. The clerk asked him to wait one as she dialed the phone, waited for the pickup and simply stated 'Your party's here' and hung up.

Zack hesitated before turning away. He saw a young lady crossing the lobby, obviously headed his way. She extended her hand in greeting.

"Hello, sir. Are you Zack? Oh, good. My name is Carrie. I will be your designated hostess during your stay with us."

Zack's waited for his watch to vibrate but it didn't. His first instinct was to look at Carrie's fingers. Though highly unlikely, the watch could have malfunctioned. But not this time; Carrie was not wearing a Zodiac ring.

Carrie was blond, dressed in all white spa wear: soft sneakers, satiny running shorts and a tight sports bra. She was mid-height, solid and athletic, not muscle-bound but definitely toned. Zack was rather disappointed that Carrie was not his next evaluation assessment assignment. He imagined the many bumpy roads to sexual excellence they could travel together.

Carrie assumed the requisite role of bellhop and gathered Zack's luggage. She led him to the elevator and they ascended to his upper story suite. The well-furnished accommodations had separate bed and sitting areas with a luxurious bath and a nice view of the city. Carrie fussed about the room, putting and placing this and that while Zack executed a brief look around. Carrie handed him a printed cardstock with his name embellished at the heading.

"Sir, I have a tentative activity schedule laid out for you but you are welcome to change it however you please."

Zack scanned it and saw a three day plan. From 7 AM to 8 PM, there were time blocks for swimming, aerobics, weight lifting, yoga, meals and spa appointments. He still didn't know the 'who' or 'when' for his next TWA assignee. That might change the schedule but, for now, it was as good of a plan as any. Zack said he would explore the hotel facilities and start in on the exercises at mid-day. Carrie the hostess took her leave.

----------------------------------------------

Zack found the hotel facilities first rate. The pool was refreshing, the lifting room stocked with free weights, benches and machines. Zack tried them all. He may have overdone it because the sauna and shower afterwards failed to chase away the minor muscle strains. At the exit, he discovered Carrie attending the service desk and mentions his piques of pain to her. She moved into immediate hostess mode and called the spa. Yes, they could squeeze Zack in right away for some needed relief. Carrie pointed him down the hall to the spa facility.

Zack found the rooms on the bottom floor. It smelled spa like: floral and antiseptic with the aromas of cosmetic product aerosols. The receptionist greeted Zack by name and assured him Candy would be right with him. A trendy menu board behind her listed the products and services available on a complementary basis to the hotel's VIP clientele. In lieu of uncouth prices, each procedure was followed by its attending staff professional. Amongst the hair style and set, mud baths and pedicures cacophony, one line listed Massage Therapist: Candy.

Zack didn't have to wait long. At the same time a tall blond woman entered the room, Zack's Zodiac watch started to vibrate, the 4-o'clock jewel pulsing the beacon. The blond stuttered a step as she checked her hand and saw her ring stone glowing. She spied Zack's watch and her face literally shone. Candy's unintended dual appointment had arrived: her unanticipated spa client and her anticipated Zodiac evaluation assessor were one and the same.

Candy fought off her outward exuberance and politely thanked the receptionist. She invited Zack to follow her and the receptionist buzzed them through the security door into the spa's functional spaces. Zack was pleased to follow the beauty, neatly attired in the same style white cotton outfit that Carrie had worn. As the door closed, Candy hugged Zack's arm and tiptoed a kiss on his cheek. Her lips whispered her excitement in his ear.

"I knew you were coming today and expected to happen upon you somewhere in the hotel this evening. But what luck: you found me sooner!"

Candy practically skipped down the hallway to her workspace, opened the door and ushered Zack inside. The room contained the standard assortment of massage therapy fixtures: table, cabinets, wall art and clothes trees. The same background flute music was piped into all the spa spaces. Candy invited Zack to sit on the low massage table as she locked the door.

Facing Zack with her hands demurely finger clasped in front, Candy bit her lip, waiting for his orders. Zack was the Zodiac and she was ready to obey, learn and be tested. The waiting was insufferable for her eager spirit, so she spoke up.

"I graduated with a degree in Human Physiology at Total Woman Academy and then earned a Masters in Physical Therapy. This upscale hotel spa pays better than the medical rehabilitation field, so I work here as a Massage Therapist. I am very good at manual and tactile manipulation, especially erotic stimulus and sexual therapy. Since the services are complementary and we don't charge direct fees, it's perfectly legal."

Candy felt that she had dropped abundant hints and invitations for Zack to take command. But he just sat there, looking tired and strained. Candy chirped in again, putting on her best innocence look and tone. Candy tilted her head down, mouth gapped open with a hint of teeth. She peered up through her blond bangs and continued the finger clasp in front. She looked to be the perfect parody of the vixen virgin, feigning fear but raring to be ravished.

"Is there anything I can do to please you right now? We can suck or fuck, tie me up or whatever. I am completely yours for whatever you need."

Her message was well delivered and well received until Zack winced as a stressed muscle compressed a pinched nerve.

"I want you to perform the best of your best. I'm sore from my exercises and need some relief. Let's start with that."

Candy smiled and nodded, her blond tresses bouncing the affirmative. She giggled playfully as she pulled Zack's shirt and pants off, rotating him prone onto the table. Her clothes joined his on the floor. A naked Candy scampered about, smoothing the towels and lowering the table so Zack was conveniently at her working height. The emollients, ambiance and Candy were ready to sooth Zack's ills.

Candy got Zack lying face down, arms comfortably spread, faced cradled in the donut hole of the head cushion. She nestled his cock and balls between his separated thighs. She kneaded his biceps, neck, shoulders and back muscles, working downwards. Candy found Zack's sore spots easily; it was her job as a professional massage therapist. Candy's expert hands attacked and untied the muscle knots. Her fingers eased the constriction and the loosened tissue received the unrestricted surge of healing blood flow. Zack cycled between sharp inhaled breathes and elongated moans of relief.

Zack's backside was completed all the way to his heels; Candy whispered warm instructions in Zack's ear to turn over. She arranged his posture with interlaced fingers under his head; limbs splayed and again executed her responsibility of positioning Zack's genitals for full coziness. She began again at the top, massaging the scalp and temples, kneading arms, chest, abdomen and thighs. Where her hands were not strong enough, she stepped up and walked off the large muscle groups with strong foot manipulation. She finished Zack's total post-workout restoration.

Zack was breathing easy now, tension abated and restored to regular vitality. He was sporting a decent erection; a sure sign of Candy's rehabilitating expertise. The deferment was over; it was time for Zack's evaluation assessment of Candy's expertise for holistic male satisfaction.

Candy chose not to disturb Zack with pointless queries for direction. She knew from experience how this treatment session should play out to the client's total satisfaction: a happy ending. She lowered the table further and knelt beside it. She smoothed a gentle hand across Zack's hair and brushed her fingertips down his eyelids. Candy's light whisper tickled his inner ear.

"Let me closeout this therapy in style, my darling. Be still and think peaceful thoughts as I reveal my intimate tactile talents."

Zack was relaxed and almost unconscious. He didn't respond and Candy presumed his silence for consent. She buzzed his cheek with a butterfly kiss. She quaffed his neck. Her lips sank to his nearest nipple, tongue swirling the hairs surrounding the sensitive disks. She kissed the opposite one, dragging her stiff nipples across his arm and chest. On her knees, she rested her head on his torso and reached down to initiate the penile stimulus.

Candy's delicate hand wrapped Zack's shaft, her index finger pad rubbing the lubricated V notch. She dragged her closed hand along the shaft, using finger pad pressure to add pleasure on the vein tract. Zack's heartbeat drummed in sync: the thump in Candy's ear pressed to Zack's chest and her finger grazing his cock vein were in time. Zack was long. Candy's hand covered less than half his length in her warm rounded palm.

Candy used these introductory moments to explore Zack's texture and topography. Her stroke was slow and tantalizing. Zack grew thicker and harder as the short time passed, stretching his thin penile skin thinner and exposing even more verve endings. The bulbous knob was shiny and engorged. Candy had reached the end of stage one.

Candy rolled up, uncompressing her boobs but retaining the skin on skin touch. She dragged the soft globes down Zack's body, thrilled by the tinkles emanating from her rasped nipples. She draped her pliable mounds over the hardened man-shaft and shimmied. The undulating masses unified the distinct playgrounds of pleasure: the engorged cock and the enflamed nipples. Both voices sighed. Stage two was now behind them.

Candy straddled Zack for stage three. She engaged both petite hands in the finale. Candy mixed the pace and length, galloping her bare ass on Zack's thighs, using her lesser weight to get maximum momentum. Candy felt the muscle tissue swell under her touch and initiate Zack's preparatory tremors. She levered Zack up for the impending volley, using one oily palm reciprocating along the shaft, the other swiveling fore and back around the corona.

"Come on, darling" she encouraged him. "Let me see the power of a manly man."

Candy felt the first jet ripple beneath her grasp. Semen geysers arced in succession, landing splat... splat... splat on Zack's sternum. A few secondary spatters dotted Zack's face but somehow missed his wheezing mouth. Candy exuded excitement.

"Oow... oow... here it comes... here it comes... Look At That! More, sir, more... wow another one. Keep going..."

Candy counted five rope streams, each landing in a track down Zack's abdomen until the last one dribbled into his belly-button. Zack remained immobile on the table throughout the spermatic cannonade. All of his residual energy had been unconsciously focused on compressing his prostate for maximum firepower.

Even without further discharges, Zack's cock continued stifled jitters. As the blood seeped back to his body and Zack shrank, Candy held his penis until it could drape comfortably on his stomach. She gently milked the urethra, extricating the latent semen, reuniting all the gland spawned fluid in the daylight. It was time to cleanup.

Candy dismounted and kissed Zack's lips before her tongue gleaned the creamy over-spray from his face. His eyes opened but Zack remained at rest. Candy used moist warm towels to achieve a whole body cleansing: of course, removing the male essence splattered on Zack's chest but also the massage oils and perspiration from their interlude together.

After alerting Carrie and getting Zack and herself suitably dressed for public display, Candy escorted Zack to the reception area and into Carrie's capable charge. Carrie spent the remaining day tending to Zack's remaining calendar of activities until Zack claimed weariness and ascended to his hotel suite for the night.

----------------------------------------------

Zack rested fitfully. Minor muscle tweaks had recurred, not painful but just enough to bother his slumbers. He lay on his side facing the door when he heard a keycard activate the lock. The door inched open on oiled hinges to reveal an intruder's silhouette in the hallway light. Rather than presenting danger, the diorama showed draping curls and an hourglass rounded body covered by a translucent diaphanous nightgown. The figure crossed to his bed as the door closed the room back into darkness. The woman climbed in against Zack. She nestled close; the silky slip of a cover smooth on Zack's skin, the spongy warmth of womanly features blushing through the thin fabric. Her hand stole to Zack's manhood and fondled his meat.

"Oh, good...Candy didn't exaggerate" whispered Carrie.

Zack started to wonder if this was proper. He was on duty as a Zodiac and should be using sex only for job related activities. But, what the hell...all work and no play makes Zack a dull boy. He wrapped his arms around Carrie's welcoming body and drew her in for a kiss. They enjoyed a leisurely hour of gentle, playful lovemaking. Zack was happy that he didn't need to follow a procedure or mentally catalog his fuck-mate's techniques. The caresses and tickles lasted through a series of climaxes concluding before dawn. Carrie slipped away when Zack finally dozed off.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zack awoke to an empty bed and a full day. He repeated his exercise and spa routine. Another mid-day session was scheduled with Candy. This time Zack waited until Candy had him positioned, then got frisky. Jostled oils splattered their skin and Zack squeezed Candy's dangled tits or pinched a nipple when she leaned over him. He good-naturedly spanked her ass cheek, the lubricants creating an exaggerated resounding smack. He wrestled the playful masseuse on top of him, palming and clutching her slippery ass and tits, trying to get his cock inside her hot little pussy. Candy rubbed her oily tits and hands all over Zack as she pretended to struggle for escape. The laughter gave way to giggles and moans when Zack felt Candy's wet cunt plummet over his sturdy erection. They wriggled around in embellished spirals until they bowled off the low table and landed on the tiled floor. The conjoined mass of slippery flesh slithered around in thrusting unison until Zack pumped his masculine fluids deep into a mutually ecstatic Candy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zack was lazing in his suite. He was scheduled to have dinner with Carrie. She had asked him to dress in the black slacks, shirt and shoes that she had delivered to his room. He hoped she would bring room service so they could recouple without travelling anywhere. There was a knock on the door. Zack found Carrie dressed in a little black cocktail dress but there was no room service cart. She extended her crooked arm in the international sign that Zack, the worldly gentleman, should offer to escort Carrie, the sophisticated lady, to their destination.

"Are you ready, Zack? You're taking me to dinner. Shall we go?"

bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers