Total Woman Zodiac 05

Story Info
Leo, the Lion: Middle Eastern Belly Dancer, Houston: Leila
2.5k words
4.36
9.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers

The Lamb and Lion Middle Eastern Restaurant was candle lit at every table. The various patrons' conversations were a dull background buzz. The wait staff uniform was tuxedo without the top coat, giving the venue an upscale atmosphere. The clientele were a mixture of groups: a few couples seated in romantic seclusion and elsewhere parents accompanied by teenaged offspring ostensibly along to get some exposure to dining etiquette and table manners. Apparently, that was a mixed bag of success.

The sandwich board marquis at the entrance had advertised the floor show for the evening, a trio of belly dancers. A quadrant of the dining room center was occupied by a parquet floor and stage lighting. Zack and Carrie were seated on its far side. After their entrees arrived, the lights dimmed and a voice announced the first act. An older woman attired in flowing skirts, jeweled bodice and colorful coin spangled veils gave a good showing, well-practiced in the ancient art form. Her moves were fluid: snake arms, hip pops and figure eights with dramatic belly rolls. Zack respected the traditional performance which avoided the tourist trapping swirled torches and head balanced scimitars. Several of the knowing patrons tipped the dancer with small cash as she swayed beneath the shower of money.

There was an intermission as the waiters refilled glasses and cleared away dishes. The second dancer was younger, more energetic and flexible, her smile playing to the audience. The gentlemen patrons were extra attentive. Pausing mid-dance, she invited the younger clientele to join her on stage. The waiters walked among the tables beseeching the female teenagers to take the stage. Some parents were more outwardly encouraging than others. The belly dancer helped the girls experiment with hip rolls and sliding walks, while snaking their wrists and forearms skyward. It was all fun. Several of the chicly dressed young ladies were striking in their natural nubile beauty.

At the end of the dance, the professional belly dancer distributed business cards to the more eye-catching amateurs before they returned to their tables. Zack asked about the cards and Carrie retrieved one for him. It was a standard publicity advertisement for complementary dance school lessons. On the reverse side was a simply printed telephone number underwritten by the phrase 'Scholarships Available'. Zack recognized the Total Woman Academy's unlisted special number. TWA scouts gave that number to the choicest females they found. The operator vetted the curious callers and routed the prime candidates onward into the system of in-depth interviews, detailed background checks and recommendations for TWA recruitment and enrollment.

Zack scanned the room and saw that the crème de la crème of the daughters in the room were studying the cards. They were well groomed, fashionably dressed, fit and fresh faced. Some parents were dismissive and waved away the cryptic summons. They were unaware that this rare opportunity could transform their daughters' fortunes forever. Others, the more cultured looking parents, well attired and mannered, were solemnly heartening their daughters to pursue the mysterious prospect. Zack thought some of those fathers looked vaguely familiar.

Zack was the TWA Emeritus Coach Tutor and took pride in his unique professional responsibilities. In addition to his exhausting regular school schedule, Zack championed the TWA Free Will Weekends. Invited Guest Coach Tutors shared their time and energies by mentoring the TWA scholars in the finer points of the exceptional TWA poise curriculum. Zack generally didn't retain memories of the Guest Coach Tutors. He was more likely to remember the ardent female pupils into which he drilled a quality sexual education.

Even now, Zack's primary attention was surveying this pool of potential student candidates. Zack visualized future private scenarios where he would personally oversee their comprehensive education. He imagined their fresh faces with sucking cherry red lips wrapped around his erection, their upward peering eyes swooning as their throats gulped down his invaluable teachings.

Here and there, Zack saw a vaguely familiar gent reassuring his teenaged offspring with a handclasp above the linen table cloth. His other hand was concealed beneath the table adjusting his crotch. The Free Will Weekend rosters assigned sequential pair-ups at random. Inevitably, a Guest Coach Tutor father found himself paired with his student daughter. Fickle fate was to be venerated and honored with robust obedience. There were never complaints. Impetuous incest was part of life's variety; a penchant to be cherished when acted upon away from society's moral meddling.

Was this Daddy anticipating sensuous foreplay followed by the transfer of his pearly inheritance from the family jewels into his grown offspring's velvety treasure box? Would the fully-grown cock penetrated hips bouncing hard against his groin be same hips that had bounced hard long ago against his knees while playing horsey? Would her angelic voice be devilishly moaning 'Faster, Daddy... Faster!' as her lips suckled his ear in their conjoined carnal embrace?

Zack's revelry was drawn away as the waiters distributed coffee and dessert. The house lights dimmed and the featured act was about to begin. The marquis had listed her name as 'Leila', Arabic for 'beauty of the night'. The spot light suddenly lit a semi-contorted belly dancer in colorful, filmy garb. She posed face upward, knees bent, arms and legs braided. She slowly uncoiled and performed graceful movements, probably only a sample of the multitude of combinations her expertise could employ. Her feet made short quick steps as her body undulated above: legs, hips, belly, torso, arms and head. She was showing slides, rolls, head bobs, circled arms; always keeping the audience attentive to her heavily made-up gaze. The tiny finger cymbals accented the beat of the exotic music. The men in the audience showed their true admiration and approval by adjusting their swelling crotches.

Leila was brunette, the tresses covered by a rhinestone headdress. Her lavish chest teased with generous fluid cleavage. The globes sloshed upon her chest, struggling to throw off the shackles of the constraining jeweled bodice. Her hips were suitably rounded, toned by the extensive exercise they endured. They sashayed beneath the swaying coin-fringed belt scarf. Her limbs were firm with fine muscle definition. Leila's exposed skin was the perfect dusky hue.

Leila's spectacle continued to accelerate, the costume gems glittering the spotlight. Every mesmerized man in the house dreamed of Leila lying naked beneath his conquering embrace, her supple body dancing them into a horizontal sweaty frazzle. She was spinning and clapping, bouncing and jangling when, at last, she leapt high at the music's crescendo and collapsed into a balled form on hands and feet. The spotlight suddenly extinguished and a pause elapsed before a few hand claps were joined by a roaring standing ovation as Leila rested curled in the darkness at center stage.

The headwaiter came forward as the house lights arose. He lent Leila a hand to arise, standing aside as she bowed to the quadrants of the audience, grateful for the vocal admiration and praise. She exited the room through the thick red curtain that concealed her dressing space at the rear of the restaurant. The head waiter thanked everyone for their patronage and asked that they empty their last drinks; the restaurant would close very soon.

Carrie placed a restraining hand on Zack's arm when he rose to follow the head waiter's request. Leila had been fantastic, intoxicating. Zack was among the other gentleman who had adjusted their crotch during her performance. He was more than ready to return to his hotel suite... with the luscious Carrie in tow. Carrie gentled him back into his seat with a knowing glance. The other patrons departed in ones and twos and small groups. The budding debutantes clutched the precious complementary dance lesson invites.

Zack knew that the debutantes' prospects were much brighter than they could have ever realized. He hoped he would see them again. With luck, he would bump into them at Total Woman Academy. If so, their get-togethers certainly would have happy, orgasmic endings. He adjusted his crotch again at the visualization.

The headwaiter locked the door behind the last guest and circled the room, drawing window drapes closed. He ended at Zack and Carrie's table. Taking away the table settings, he asked Carrie if there was anything else. Carrie shook her head and thanked him a goodnight. He dimmed the house lights, departed through the kitchen door and locked it.

Before Zack could voice a question, a Middle Eastern melody filtered into the air. Carrie turned Zack's head with a finger that then pointed to the back wall. The thick red curtain split a crack and a bare tawny leg slithered through. It was followed by a familiar costumed hip and torso. Spangled hands drew the flaps wider and Leila floated into sight. She was graceful and held Zack's gaze during her elegant promenade to the stage.

As Leila neared Zack's stage-side table, he was distracted briefly by the vibration from his Zodiac watch. He spied a flashing ring stone on Leila's finger. His heart warmed and he smiled. Zack thought of every mesmerized man in the house who had dreamed of Leila lying naked beneath his conquering embrace, her supple body dancing them into a horizontal sweaty frazzle. Zack was going to live the dream tonight.

Carrie moved the table aside and squatted beside Zack's chair, now separated from the other furniture and facing the stage. Leila stood out of Zack's reach, on the dance floor, letting him study her form. The music continued and Leila picked up the beat and began a slow pirouette and elevated snake arms. Her hips sketched Figure -8's as she revolved. The fringed hip scarf no longer covered the traditional silky harem skirt. Her bare skin rippled beneath the scarf. Leila's boobs seemed to have more sway and Zack realized she had loosened their support to allow the masses greater freedom of movement. Leila rolled her belly as she stepped inch by inch towards his chair. Her dark eyes in their pool of dark makeup locked his gaze. When she was within arm's length, she turned and looked back over her shoulder as she bent rearward. Leila gave Zack the classic inverted down-shirt pose, her wonderful cleavage stacked high on her elevated chest.

Carrie led Zack's hand to a cord dangling behind Leila. She grasped over his hand as he grasped it. Leila shuffled away towards the stage. The cord pulled a bow knot and her rear bodice closure parted. She shimmied her shoulders and her boobs jiggled inside the enveloping cups. Leila righted her body and turned to face him. Slinking to him, she held her coyly covered breasts close to Zack's face.

Carrie was still holding Zack's hands. "Use your teeth" she suggested.

Zack leaned forward with eyes closed and clamped his jaws on the front closure strap like a horse on a bridle. His nose was embedded in Leila's loose cleavage; the soft mounds swelling and retreating against his cheeks in time with her exertion deepened breathing. Zack detected the redolence of Leila's perspiration beneath the flowery fragrance of her perfume. Leila backed off and the let the jewel encrusted bra drop from her tits.

Zack dropped the costume piece and gaped. Leila enticed him with a small shimmy and then held Zack's head in her palms as he stared at the perfect spheres. Zack shook Carrie off his hands. He cupped the masses, thumbed the nipples, interrupting the handling so one hand could dash down to adjust his crotch... again. Carrie came to the rescue, nudging Zack's hand back to its intended better use. Carrie worked the belt and zipper open, providing Zack the necessary room to expand. Her hand enclosed his prick and held it, a finger grazing the shaft. Leila leaned in and planted a nipple at Zack's lips. He locked on with incredible suction and a tender tooth grip. Leila pressed Zack's head against the chair back and exploited the tit-to-teeth attachment. She braced her weight as she unbuttoned Zack's shirt. Her nipple responded by stiffening and half way through the unbuttoning process, she switched nipples to double her pleasure.

Zack's clothes were hanging half undone. Leila pulled Zack upright and his pants fell to the floor. Carrie aided their remaining removal along with the shoes and shirt. Zack was naked in the closed restaurant. Leila took his hand and led him towards her red curtain. Carrie gathered Zack's discarded clothes and carried them to the kitchen door. The headwaiter was there, watching her approach. After a welcoming lip peck, he doused the house lights but not before Zack saw the man guide Carrie through the door with a glib smack on her ass. Leila pulled Zack to her curtain screened portal. She slipped through, the drape parting and closing with only her forearm protruding, holding his hand. Another tug and Zack lurched headfirst into Leila's lair.

It was a very nice lair, cozy. Red predominated, a few aromatic candles flickered the only light. There were no windows, no furniture; the carpeted floor was piled with a variety of embroidered cushions. Leila kneeled down and pulled Zack with her. She arranged Zack lounging on a pile of cushions. She knelt attentive at his side and spoke her first works with a soul melting accent.

"I am Leila, a TWA graduate and your Zodiac assignment. My specialty is the dancing you saw. I studied my degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management but dancing is my true love. This is my parent's restaurant but we are part of a consortium of boutique hotels and restaurants. I think you met some of my cousins in South Beach. So here we are. You are the Zodiac and I am yours to command. What do you wish me to do?"

Zack didn't need to deliberate for an answer. Every man in the dining room had already pondered that question and answered it while watching Leila dance. Zack plucked at the tie to her hip scarf. Leila took the hint and slowly swept the covering aside, exposing her adorable pussy. She was in full naked splendor on her knees before the naked Zack, who was lying on perfumed, silky cushions in candle light with sensuous music rhythms stirring his heartbeat. He reached for Leila and drew her into a smothering kiss.

For the next hour, Zack didn't have to dream of Leila lying naked beneath his conquering embrace, her supple body dancing them into a horizontal sweaty frazzle. He lived it... and thrice again before dawn. Woken repeatedly by Leila's whimpered pleas, Zack deferred to her specialized dexterity. He allowed Leila to warp his naked body into comfortable poses, bolstered by strategically placed pillows. Arms, legs and back were simultaneously spread, curved and bowed into ingenious formations liberally exposing his genitals and other erogenous zones to her stimulation. Leila molded her dance sculpted body to Zack's extraordinary contortions. Then she combined her belly dance agility with the wisdom of the Kama Sutra to carry Zack's mind away into orgasmic bliss. Leila's sensuous undulations of tits, cunt and mouth drained Zack's balls while he filled her body and soul with ecstasy. She begged him for more.

Carrie retrieved Zack just after sunrise, fearing any more time with Leila would put him in the hospital with nervous exhaustion and dehydration. Zack had more evaluation assessment commitments on his upcoming schedule and Carrie was a stickler for keeping Zack on schedule.

bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers