Total Woman Zodiac 06

Story Info
Virgo, the Virgin: TWA Transfer Candidate, Phoenix: Vivienne
2.8k words
4.36
7.8k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Zack's flight from San Antonio had been uneventful. He was lazing by the pool of the boutique hotel that had been closed to the public for a week. The sign said 'Renovations' but it had really been booked exclusively for a Total Woman Academy induction symposium. The view on the pool deck was stupendous; kudos to the TWA Scouting staff.

Total Woman Academy enrolled its freshman class with referrals and recommendations from within its own ranks. Daughters of Alumni Fund sponsors were the primary candidates. However, TWA accepted transfer students, usually sophomores and juniors. When an appropriate number of transfer candidates had been vetted, an induction symposium was scheduled. 'Appropriate number' was never too many to overwhelm the available Coach Tutors but never too few to compromise the necessary libido maintaining diversity.

TWA Scouts frequented the proper venues: cheerleader summer camps, amateur fashion shows, college campus charity fund raisers and such. They ignored unwholesome places like bars and pro sports events. They sought out clean-living young women who would absolutely flourish when their beauty, intelligence and poise were perfected by TWA's unique curriculum. The TWA Scouts posed as advertising agents for normal beauty services like makeup, fitness products and nutritional supplements. However, the covert recruiters gave a special card with a special telephone number to the choicest females they found. The answering operator vetted the curious callers and routed the prime candidates onward into the system of in-depth interviews, detailed background checks and recommendations for transfer admission. This week was the final check in that system before the students entered the hallowed halls of the Total Woman Academy.

Zack was always amazed at the thorough gleaning that the system performed until only the crème de la crème rose to the top of the transfer list. The assembled Coach Tutors were not here to reject any candidates but to evaluate the extent of their sensual talents. Zack's evaluation assessments would determine at what stage a transferee would enter the TWA poise curriculum.

The practical application today was Topless Tuesday, a TWA tradition for upper classmates. Freshman students spent the entire year topless, wearing a school uniform of only heels and thong panties, shedding silly inhibitions about semi-private nudity. The novice classmates were inspired to sculpt their bodies to perfection in friendly competition and mutual assistance. Upper classman maintained that attitude through weekly refreshers. Thus, the view on Topless Tuesday was stupendous; just what a mature man like Zack needed for job-related libido maintenance.

Yesterday had been filled with face to face sit downs between candidates and Coach Tutors, going over the extensive applications, background checks and previous interviews. It was a casual, yet crucial get-to-know you ice-breaker between the stolid Coach Tutors and bubbly transferees, laying the groundwork for the remaining week's proceedings. After this week, the candidates travelled to the TWA campus facilities and would be submerged immediately in the intensive carnal curriculum. The lectures and practical exercises were dedicated to perfecting their sexual talents, bodies and souls. Hesitation was intolerable. Yet despite the typical sophistication of the incoming group, Zack had been forewarned about a bothersome circumstance. One transferee was still a virgin.

Vivienne was a tall redheaded sophomore with a breath-taking body but suffocating inhibitions. Vienne was no stranger to sex; her hands, cleavage and mouth had propelled copious amounts of ejaculate from her ardent boyfriends. But her hymen was still intact and her immaculate womb unsullied by the torrent of male nectar she had hitherto only guzzled. She openly admitted her virginal state. At TWA, Vivienne must acquiesce promptly to every lesson delivered, including vaginal penetration by engorged pricks or engineered probes. The drill schedule commenced immediately upon arrival. It would be in Vivienne's best interests to correct her incongruity before travelling to the Total Woman Academy. Zack was assigned the burden of gently remedying the situation.

Zack watched Vivienne saunter along the pool, her uncovered breasts springing to her cadence. The morning sun was gentle on her pale freckled skin. Their rendezvous in her room was scheduled for later this morning. Someone had to be her first; Zack had used his seniority to pull rank. He would share Vivienne's once in a lifetime moment as she passed from young lady to young woman. But he wanted the transition to be gentle and special for her, not just a hurried humpty hump by an over-aroused male. Meanwhile, he watched the other envious Coach Tutors follow Vivienne's jaunt across the pool deck.

Vivienne turned down the path to her bungalow. Zack rousted himself out of the chaise lounge and casually paced a lap around the pool deck to gather attention. Then he coolly entered the same path to Vivienne's room, smirking as he imagined the other Coach Tutors' laser beams of jealousy ricocheting off his back.

Vivienne opened the door as Zack arrived and led him to the bed. She wore only her pastel green thong. Pausing briefly, she wrangled with the knotted side tie, emitting mild frustration at its obstinacy. Zack stilled her action with a soft word and gentle touch.

"There's no rush. We have plenty of time."

Zack motioned Vivienne next to the cushioned divan across the room. Sitting, he drew her into a sidesaddle snuggle and leaned her head on his shoulder. He caressed the red tresses over her outside ear and kissed her forehead. Vivienne gave a shiver.

Zack grew paternal. "Are you okay?"

Vivienne's voice quavered as she dipped her head. "Will it hurt?"

"Maybe... probably... a little... at first..." Zack hugged her arm closer. "But all the young ladies who have gone before you have found it worthwhile. The short discomfort soon disappears and their lives blossom into a world of untold pleasure." He felt Vivienne relax into his embrace as he looked her over. Her firm round breasts were lightly freckled, the nipples conical and a deep rose color. Her exposed belly was trim and smooth and the thong cut very low. Her warm ass was cushy against his hips and thighs. One tit stood proud but the other was squashed against his sternum. It shaped her compressed cleavage into that useful tunnel that boys she liked had used liberally. Zack used a thumb pad to circle the exposed nipple. He had a notion.

"Do you use makeup here?"

"Sometimes... but not today. I was going to the pool and I was in a hurry and I forgot..."

"Shhh... shhh... it's okay." Zack's finger quietened her lips. "When you get to the Academy there will be many lessons on the proper style and application of makeup... here... here... and here." Zack touched Vivienne's lips again... and then the nipple... and then the panty covered pussy. His finger lingered and pressed the soft cameltoe.

"Do you shave here?"

"Of course" was Vivienne's whispered reply. 'Doesn't everyone?' she thought.

Zack moved his hand inside her thong and palmed her smooth soft vulva. He wiggled a finger along the cunt lips, not penetrating her hole. He tipped down, first kissing her nipple, then suckling it. Vivienne held Zack's head to her breast to encourage the dual intimate contacts. Her reflective contact showed a small but essential change in Vivienne's attitude. Vienne rolled her boob against his lips. Zack approved. Vivienne's hand shuffled to Zack's erection trapped between her hip and his belly. She rubbed her thumb and finger on the shiny stretched skin. She slid a finger pad across the slit and found the wet pre-ejaculate that was preparing Zack for the coming action.

Zack spent some time on his stimulus chores. He wanted Vivienne to get beyond her compulsory acceptance of his presence and look ahead to their impending sexual conjunction. Her cunt was becoming oily in Zack's hand, signaling her arousal.

Zack fiddled with the thong's side ties. The loosened panties unraveled. Vivienne hugged his neck and elevated her butt to assist with the removal. She was now completely naked. Zack checked her emotional status.

"Ready to try?" he inquired in her ear. Vivienne kissed his cheek as she nodded. Zack lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Vivienne lay with her knees bowed open; Zack kneeled between them. His erection was stiff and standing tall. Vivienne gauged the size. Her eyes widened and darted from Zack's face to his cock and back again. Zack caught the worried looks and leaned in on all fours to place his face close to hers, blocking her view of his tumescent prick.

"It's alright... alright... we have time..." as he pecked her lips, assuring her that he wouldn't go too fast. She gentled at his words and touch.

"I think you should place my knob at your nether lips. It will help you get a sense of control and ease your fear of the unknown."

Vivienne fumbled blindly between her legs, found Zack's penile tool and levered it to her entrance as he shuffled his hips into alignment. She drew her hand out and Zack moved to the next step on the virgin's to-do lidt.

"Take a good deep breath; then hug my neck. Brace your heels on the mattress. My first probe will be just a starter so you will have the chance to stretch and ease the strain."

Zack pressed against Vivienne and maintained the pressure. An inch slid in. He backed out to daub her vaginal oils on her cunt lips with his cock tip.

"How does that feel? Nice? A wet tickle on your pussy lips?"

Vivienne murmured her agreement. Zack pressed again, sinking deeper this time, half the shaft. A quarter back out then push in again. Zack felt her membrane blocking his way. He diddled short strokes to spread liberal lubrication.

"It's time, my sweetness. Take another deep breath and hug me tight."

Vivienne inhaled and held, clasped Zack in a bear-hug and clenched her mouth. Zack pressed, then pressed harder and then bucked his hips. The next hard push slid in to the sound of a sharp murmur from Vivienne. She cried an exhale, inhaled quickly and held her breath again. Zack pushed until he was as far as he could go, pubic bones colliding. He rested there, allowing Vivienne's torqued tissues to expand and stretch, accommodating to their bulky intruder. Vivienne panted freely now, her breath-holding coping strategy had been unsustainable. Zack let Vivienne come down to a moderate respiration.

Vivienne's warm wetness felt great on Zack's cock; for a first timer, it was better than he hoped for. He leaned up to watch her face for signs of readiness. He flexed his buried cock muscle a few times until Vivienne gave an 'Ohh' telling Zack that she had finally felt it. Zack flexed again to confirm Vivienne's vaginal tube nerves were over the initial shock and back in action. Once more and the 'Ohh' was accompanied by Vivienne's eyes widening and a loving hand fondly caressing his chest hairs.

Even though Vivienne's nerves had rekindled, both partners knew that her unease wouldn't allow her to join Zack in orgasm. Vivienne knew about orgasms from ordinary self-masturbation and considerate oral help from her boyfriends. Zack knew that Vivienne had just entered a new world abounding with impulsive opportunities to generate and enjoy many more. Delicious sweet spasms would pack her life with pleasure hereafter.

Zack was content that he had performed his consigned professional responsibilities to TWA and Vivienne. He had burst her hymen and made her a woman. However, he was now physically aroused and he couldn't linger in this state. He needed to maintain his own sexual welfare and complete nature's prescribed copulation cycle.

"Did you feel my cock throb inside? Was it good? Okay... that means you're ready for my prick to work its further magic for us. It's time for me to go the distance."

Zack put his hands behind Vivienne's shoulder blades and crushed her tits to his chest. Her burgundy tresses shrouded Zack's lips; he issued a hushed warning in Vivienne's ear.

"Hold on, this could get bumpy... Brace yourself..." Zack's hips flexed and he commenced dragging his knob and corona to and fro, all along her tight warm flesh tube. At first, he thrust slowly. Zack methodically employed little sideways hip slides, varying the pressure on his penile membranes. He sped up deliberately to make the sensations build. His cock tingled. Vivienne lay quiescent other than an occasional reflexive clench of her toned thighs against his gyrating hips. Zack could only imagine the thoughts and emotions racing through Vivienne's head and heart at these new feelings. Zack was creating his own good vibes by churning his cock inside Vivienne's freshly attained womanhood.

This coitus session wasn't going to be a drawn out process. Vivienne was feeling a heat build within her as she quivered beneath the thrusting male. As Zack's own heat built, he slid his hands downward, gripping handfuls of Vivienne's fantastic ass cheeks, using them as handles to brace her body as his hips pummeled harder.

In due course, Zack accomplished the second of his goals for the morning. He reared up and cried out, sullying Vivienne's immaculate womb with a copious torrent of the male nectar that she had hitherto only guzzled or spread as skin balm. When Vivienne sensed the warm shots striking her interior membranes, she drew in an 'Ohh', and then exhaled a joyful murmur of achievement, stroking and squeezing the hard pulsing appendage of the man wedged inside her. After the half dozen strong pulses faded, Zack laid his full weight upon Vivienne comforting body, panting back to life after his gratifying spends.

In the bathtub, Zack helped Vivienne douche and checked her for chafes or abrasions. Finding none, he showered with her, soothing her skin with bath emollients. Vivienne's mood gradually brightened; her anxiety about confronting the once in a lifetime event melted away. She even became playful, splashing and splatting Zack with a wet sponge. She had survived the dreaded moment and her propitious future was unfolding around her.

Zack paraded Vivienne hand in hand back to the pool deck. There wasn't much to say before parting; Vivienne drew away with a hand slide as she left Zack to find the Symposium Matron and ascertain her next scheduled session. Zack watched her thong-wilting ass sashay away. After several paces, Vivienne peeked back over her shoulder to see if Zack was still watching, giving him a last look at her still blushing face cheeks as she winked a smile. Zack found his poolside chaise lounge and settled in.

Vivienne finished her walk to the Matron with a skip in her step that added a man-magnet bounce to her boobs. The watching Coach Tutors ached to be next on the redhead's roster. She joined the giggling gaggle of girls around the Matron who welcomed Vivienne to the group. The Matron consulted her clipboard roster and beckoned Vivienne to follow her. She led Vivienne to a lounging Coach Tutor who saw them coming but distained to stand at their approach. Zack vaguely knew him as Karl, a Coach Tutor with a proclivity for rough play. Zack couldn't make out the quiet introductions but when smiling Vivienne leaned in to extend her hand in greeting, her tantalizing tits drooped forward. Karl reached up and pinched hard on her nipple. Vivienne yelped, careened back but quickly regained her composure as she cupped the sore boob. Zack half started from his lounge, then settled back down. He watched Karl pop up and haul Vivienne brusquely off to his Coaching Tune-up Suite. Karl would devote the remaining day and night to deeply evaluating Vivienne's gifted oral, mammary and manual adroitness as well as her newly accessible vaginal splendors.

Zack rationalized his anger away. Vivienne was a remarkable and charming young woman. Zack had just shared a special chapter in her journey to adulthood. But in the end, it was a professional encounter. Vivienne had chosen this route to prosperity with open eyes. She would ascend to the top of eminent society. Along the way, she would experience all kinds of intimate scenarios. Karl was going to subject her to an early sample of the darker ones.

Zack was mulling over his recent excessive gentleness. Most of the week remained and he must regain his centrist viewpoint quickly. Karl wasn't the only one capable of dark scenarios. Zack should let his mood pendulum swing all the way over to the 'rough' side tonight and let it settle back to proper central balance tomorrow. He spied the Matron coming his way trailed by a topless bit of tasty female flesh. The pretty blond looked a bit smug; boys had always catered to her wishes. Zack would reverse that attitude starting now. For the rest of the day and night, the supple fresh-faced maiden would become the writhing receptacle into which Zack would drive his hardness until he expelled the last dregs of his 'softness' angst.

Zack lay back and rudely avoided standing at their approach. He hoped the gullible girl would lean in with extended hand and dangling tit during the introductions. Zack was smug himself; he foresaw a painful nipple pinch coming on...

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers