Total Woman Zodiac 07

Story Info
Libra, the Balance: Balance of Life Restoration: Libby
2.2k words
4.2
7.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Zack stood before the familiar building with its promise emblazoned on the façade: Balance of Life Restoration Center. The therapists and patrons enjoyed a variety of physical and holistic regimens. This was one of his favorite annual Zodiac assignments. The assortment of past evaluation assessments had never failed to amaze him.

The pert receptionist escorted Zack to Libby's office. Libby, as Director, served as the Zodiac's guide hostess throughout the weekend. They caught up on old news and future plans. The Center had opened a new residential wing and Zack would be afforded one of the finer suites during his visit. They had added a few other features since last year: a beauty spa and indoor swimming pool. Libby led Zack out into the main buildings for his requisite orientation and assignment discovery tour.

The yoga room was first. As they entered, Zack's watch bussed, signaling the presence of his evaluation assessment assignment. The room was hot, the bodies sweaty. The occupants were finishing up an hour long Bikram sequence. He looked closely for the glowing ring but no one was wearing jewelry. The ring was probably stored with their clothes in close by lockers. The current pose was Down Dog. Eight nude practitioners were supported on hands and feet, eight toned asses elevated high. Zack surveyed the eight pink pussies arrayed before him. Any one of them would be a delight to investigate.

The pose changed to tree. Each female righted herself and stood on one leg, folding the other to rest its foot on the opposite thigh. This was a balance pose, strengthening the secondary stability muscles. Zack walked a circuit around the room, viewing the nude woman as they built balance into their physiques. This and other poses strengthened the core muscles. It gave them critical resilience and control during coitus, allowing them to intensify their sexual performance. Libby saw Zack's keen interest. She smiled knowingly but withheld which splendid female was his anonymous assignment. She wanted Zack unsuspecting when the yoga enthusiast's flexible undulating sensations thrilled his cock. They stayed for the final activity, the resting pose. The female instructor let Zack assist with diffusing fragrant emollients into the resting participants' thighs, arms and temples. Zack mischievously rubbed the calming relaxants all over their tits and pussies instead. There were no objections from the snickering limber women.

The Dancercise Gym was next. Today's routine was Zumba. The ten women were totally engrossed in the music and motion. Spandex covered butts and boobs bounced to the rhythm. Arms pumped and swung; feet hopped and beat the floor. Zack's watch activated again and he saw several dancers wearing Zodiac rings. But the wild motions prevented him from spying which ring was glowing. Libby knew Zack would be blessed to test any of these fit energetic women.

A less robust but equally challenging art form occurred in the ballet and modern dance studio. Ballet stretches are performed at the horizontal bar with high leg poses and dips. Soft dance slippers were mandatory but other garb was prohibited. The mirrors winked pink flashes as poses exposed cunts and wobbled the array of breast borne nipples.

The swimming pool was fun; swim suits were forbidden. Libby encouraged Zack to strip down and join in the scrimmage water polo game. Zack jumped in but ignored the polo ball. For the next half hour he grabbed wet asses, dunked heads and bobbed for titties among the playful athletes. The nubile water nymphs distracted him with furtive grabs at his flaccid dick.

Libby bypassed the weight room. It was sparingly used; occasionally for physical therapy of sports injuries. Likewise the treadmills and other solo exercise machines were ditched for more emotionally rewarding group activities.

The tour kept the less strenuous venues for last. Libby led Zack to the new beauty spa. The wholesome females started their post workout exit preparations by removing the residue of their aerobic and anaerobic exercises. Saunas and showers were followed by douches and body balms. Zack joined the two professional stylists as they taught their pupils the secrets of applying tinctures and fragrances that accentuated nails, faces and feminine erogenous zones. The effects were stunning and beguiling to the gullible males that the women sought to encounter in their business and social lives.

Finally, there was the Meditation Room. The ambiance included mooted lights, flute tunes and vaporous incense. Women were seated lotus style, heads draped by loose translucent veils and their hands clasped in front of their breasts. They mustered their inner peace before crashing once again into the cutthroat dating world outside.

These pragmatic women exited each workout regimen after achieving their continuing Balance of Life Restoration. They were preened, body and soul, to perfection. Now they would use sight, scent and sexuality to further their lifestyles and fortunes. They were prime female flesh stalking the ideal mate; ready to consummate the powerful male's conscious and unconscious whims and fantasies on demand. It was Zack's duty to check the Center's quality of service by thorough and assertive evaluation of the finished products.

The facility tour was complete and Libby guided Zack to his residential accommodations for the weekend. Zack was puzzled. His watch had alerted him that his assignments were present at the various restoration activities but he couldn't identify which specific ones.

Libby set his mind at ease. "Zack, darling, let me worry about schedules. You concentrate on meeting your obligations to TWA and the Zodiac team. I will deliver your Zodiac assignees in due course."

Libby guided Zack to a padded wooden arm chair in the center of the suite, his initial position for the evaluation assessments. He disrobed and sat naked as Libby carried on with her duties to Zack, TWA and the Zodiac team.

"As you saw, the Center's female clients spend a lot of time and energy honing their bodies and minds. Much of that work is directed towards enhancing the physical gratification of themselves and their fuck-mates. A good Zodiac explores the assignment's full range of talents. Men are aroused most readily by visual stimuli. But denying sight intensifies the other senses. I think you will find the orgasms much more intense if you are blindfolded."

Zack was always agreeable to more intense orgasms. Libby produced a velvet cloth blindfold and arranged it across Zack's eyes. He immediately noticed obscure sounds and scents in the room. Libby moved about adjusting this and that before buzzing his ear and whispering "Enjoy...'. The door closed behind her.

Zack heard breathing in the room, more than one person. The movement of air against his skin told him that they were moving around him. He heard their soft footsteps on the carpet. He sensed a body's radiated warmth in front of him. Her hands induced his knees apart as she knelt between them. Her hands relocated to touch his flaccid manhood. Fingers grazed the knob and shaft, prompting the sought after swelling. A flesh ring of thumb and finger lazed up and down the expanding flesh. It got stiff in the female's clasp. A grainy wet tongue traced a path from balls to tip, repeating the slow move over and over. Zack was standing fully erect and ready.

Zack smelled citrus as a rubbery bulge brushed his right cheek. He turned and tasted tangerine when it pressed his lips. He kissed and suckled the proffered nipple. The owner withdrew the tasty treat as another tit grazed his left cheek. The suppleness was the same but the flavor was cherry. He let go of the chair arms in order to fondle the gifts. Small hands insisted that he retain his chair grip. Zack complied.

He felt three breathes on his erogenous zones. A pair of lips enclosed his prick as two other pairs kissed his nipples. Their moans competed with Zack's murmurs for attention. The girls worked Zack to a height but not a summit. He was wired tight when they backed off the oral caresses. Hands closed his knees and a pair of legs straddled his thighs. Hands pulled his head in for a deep kiss as she hugged his neck. She scrunched forward, touching groin to groin and tits to chest. Her moist vulva slithered up and down his shaft, transferring lubricant. Zack disobeyed the no-hand rules and cupped her ass cheeks. He regulated her cunt on cock movements until a high stroke placed her genital opening above his wetted knob. Zack gripped her ass and plunged her down on his staff. Zack and the girl groaned in unison. They collaborated on a balanced pace that pleased them both. The girl galloped her chin on Zack's scalp as she hugged his head to her scampering tits. The shapely twins jumped and bumped against his face. The conjoined fuck-mates' issued shriller cries. At the peak, Zack pressed her ass down hard and his spumes of sperm splashed her heated womb. Libby was correct; Zack rode out a very intense orgasm.

Zack descended from the passionate pinnacle to feel his partner huddled in his arms and still saddled up. There was movement alongside the chair as hands assisted the pair to disentangle. Someone fidgeted with the blindfold and Zack's eyes clenched against the sudden brightness. Recovering his sight, he was faced by three naked blonde women. Their fit bodies were trim and toned. He recognized them from the various exercise venues.

One was a yoga girl. He remembered her squirming about as he coated her tits and cunt with the fragrant body lotion. Another was a swimmer. He had played with all the naked anatomies during the water game but she had been his favorite and spritely returned his attention. The third female was truly a woman, slightly older and more fulsome than her colleagues. Zack had given her feminine zones extra time and care during the beauty spa preening. Each wore a glowing Zodiac ring. The mystery was solved; these were Zack's evaluation assessment assignments for the weekend.

"Okay, whose cunt did I just fuck?" he demanded.

The youngest and most nubile lady gingerly raised her hand as her flushed smiling face peered beneath her bangs. Zack saw that her Venus Mont was a rosy blush from its recent pounding on his prick. That was one subject tested and two to go for this first round of evaluations. His attention was drawn to a harness contraption above his chair. It was a basket shaped collection of straps suspended by a bungee cord.

Zack was familiar with the concept but basket sex had many variations: seated, standing, doggy, oral... so many positions to choose from. He slapped the bundle and it swayed above his head. The girls watched and waited. Zack pushed his chair back and the two girls jumped to relocate it away from the swing. Fate therein told Zack that the third female, the older one, would be his dangled mate. He motioned her forward.

Zack and the two assistants spent a few moments getting the third flexible female buckled in. Her hands held the belts and her legs were spread wide by the configuration. The harness had gimbals that allowed the trussed female to be rotated and twisted to any air borne position. The bungee suspension made for easy height adjustments.

Zack started with her head. He clasped her hair and pulled her lips to his erection as he plowed into her mouth. He waggled the floating woman as he used her plush lips to masturbate his cock. The deeper thrusts clogged her throat. She was conflicted between using her hands to hold onto the harness or push back on Zack's hips. In the end, she trusted him not to suffocate her and endured his timing while holding the belts.

Zack pulled back and spun her 180. Facing away, she felt Zack's cock probe her cunt from behind. He found her vaginal opening and diddled her there. A few firmer pushes seated him and he long-stroked his cock inside her. That sequence went well as the harness allowed unrestrained motions.

Finally, Zack lay on the floor and pulled her groin down to his. The other girls assisted with the alignment and fitted their doubled up friend onto Zack's vertical man hub. Holding down against the elastic cord, the giggling assistants swiveled the speared cunt on Zack's erection. He closed his eyes to focus his senses on his pussy embedded cock. Rotary stimulation is rare and exhilarating. The girls monitored his expressions and stopped the motion just as Zack let loose and further lubricated her oily nook with his essence.

Even the buildup tour could not turn two quick spends into three. Zack needed time to refract. The two analyzed women departed after a farewell cacophony of hugs, cuddles and kisses. The third girl, the spirited swimmer, remained. They talked, joked, nuzzled and caressed until nightfall by which time Zack had recovered his verve. During the sleepless night, the lithe swimmer athlete suckled his cock, his nipples and his tongue while Zack explored her feminine orifices with his fingers and sensitized prick. Dawn found them exhausted but satisfied.

Zack spent the following days dividing his time fairly among his assignees. Their thorough evaluation assessments assured him that the Balance of Life Recovery Center was continuing its mission to the Total Woman Academy. In addition, the Center was anonymously fulfilling its civic duty to the elite Alpha males of San Francisco. The clandestine collection of first-class female flesh stealthily consummated the men's conscious and unconscious whims and fantasies... on demand.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers