Total Woman Zodiac 08

Story Info
Scorpio, the Scorpion. Fetish Fashion Show, Sophie
4k words
4.22
8.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

Zack emerged from the TWA corporate limousine at the exclusive Scorpion Desert Resort and Convention Center. The fancy marquis over the entrance simply announced a private, invitation-only fashion show would close the facility to others for the weekend. Zack had arrived at the biggest private fashion event of the year: the Annual TWA Fetish Fashion Show. As a TWA Zodiac, Zack had pageant management responsibilities. He would be the Master of Ceremonies and the Emeritus Guest Tutor, charged with maximizing the erotic effects of dress, makeup and demeanor for the TWA graduate models that would strut the runway. The Fetish Fashion Show served as a TWA Pledge Contributor Special Request venue and fund raising event. The girls were attired in specific fetish costumes indulging the judges' anonymous pre-determined requests. For added fun, the judges tried to hide whether they were energized by a particular model's display and the runway performers tried to determine which judge was their pre-assigned fetish admirer. The game practiced the valuable talent of covering one's emotions while unmasking their rivals.

Sophie was waiting for Zack in the atrium lobby. She was Zack's assigned weekend hostess and assistant. She pecked his cheek, hugged his arm and escorted him straight away to the fetish models' dressing room. The ten TWA graduates were helping each other prep for their roles. They paused when Zack entered and stood attentively while Sophie promenaded Zack around the room, presenting each participant. They were in various stages of dress, mostly naked. They buzzed around the makeup stations, borrowing cosmetics and applying body and face makeup, spritzing perfumes and comparing jewelry. Various fetish costumes hung on racks at center room. There were the usual collection of school girl and French maid uniforms, sequined evening gowns and bondage classics.

After the round of introductions, Zack browsed the mirrored makeup stations, giving advice on the girls' choices of preening colors and tones. He considerately helped smooth lotions over supple tits and asses. He stepped in to daub his color choice here and there, particularly the women's all-important erogenous areas. An indecisive model had tried two different shades on her nipples and wanted Zack's advice on which was better for her skin tone. Zack preferred the darker hue and, applying the rouge himself, showed her how to look even better by cosmetically enlarging her areolas. Zack knew intimately the application of these special TWA-designed concoctions which had been formulated and tested under rigorous conditions. The emollients were melded with sensory flavors and spices guaranteed to enrich the gratification of the TWA graduates and their sex-mates.

Zack reveled in the uninhibited access, stroking the fine bristled brushes and pencils over the models' facial and vaginal orifices. He was clever at fostering greater core heat in his already excited minions. With their naked loveliness perfected, Zack supervised the dressing, fine-tuning straps and flaps to coyly peep the underlying excellence. The women embraced Zack's assistance, striving to improve their poise and garner flattery from the prestigious judges.

The order of onstage presentations acknowledged seniority, repeat participants going first when the pool of options was greatest. Annual repetitions made the more experienced models quicker at catching a delicate loosening of bowtie or overly confining crotch space. The veterans became better at guessing which judge was most aroused by their exposition. Following their best conjecture, Zack would reveal the true pre-determined pairing and that couple departed forthwith for their after-show rendezvous and the Pledge Contributors' requisite fantasy fulfillments. As the show processed, the pool of judges became smaller, easing the matchup challenge for the newer models.

Zack preceded the line of beauties as they clacked their high heels down the corridor to the side stage. The congregated Pledge Contributors were settled in cushioned lounges arrayed semi-circle around the elevated runway. Scantily clad waitresses served up cool drinks and hot winks. The festive mood belied the whimsical gravitas of the risqué competition.

Zack gave a last tune-up to Abby, the first model in line. She was dressed in a lady's black tuxedo: spike heels, dark hose, satin booty shorts, sheer white blouse and unbuttoned topcoat. Her straight blond bangs were trimmed below her eyebrows, dark eye shadow surmounting her deep brown eyes. Zack reached inside the open coat flaps, palming Abby's hefty braless tits through the silky shirt. He bounced the full masses in his hands and then pulled them forward, forcing her into a horizontal bend. He rocked the pendulous flesh back and forth and then ordered Abby to shimmy. The model complied, smiling as she enjoyed the feel of her hardened nipples grazing inside the fitted shirt. Zack was satisfied that Abby's full breasts bobbed and swayed appropriately beneath the veiling material. Zack's last minute boob handling clued Abby that her mysterious male craved her big tits in waggling motion. Abby resolved to use hard struts with swift turns during her exhibition and watch for the judge most enthralled by her tempting jiggles.

Zack lined up the tuxedoed lady and propelled her on stage with an unexpected ass push. Abby nearly stumbled and it shook her body. Her movement sent fluid ripples across her chest, giving the judges their first wobbly notion of Abby's shrouded but unrestrained breasts. The model recovered her stride but kept the tit twitters going. She strutted the length of the stage and back, giving a forward show of her covert tit wattles and a retiring show of her booty wiggle. Abby rambled the stage edge, giving each judge her transient attention as she enticed them each in turn with her body in motion. The first coy round was unsuccessful in eliciting a distinctive sign from any one judge.

Abby upped the ante and unbuttoned her blouse to her waist before starting her next round of individual displays. The model shimmied and swayed, letting her highlighted nipples peek-a-boo through the gap as they rolled beneath the open panels. One judge finally coughed and wiggled in his seat, adjusting his crotch. Gotcha! Abby stopped and pointed a manicured index finger towards the man.

"I think I am your fantasy request. Am I correct?"

The balding gentleman's entire head blushed from neck to ears to bald pate. He smiled shyly and nodded his acknowledgement of her acute perception. Zack came onstage carrying a sealed ivory envelope. He tore it open, read the inscription and announced that the model's deduction was indeed correct. Abby stayed facing her admiring male as Zack reached around her and unzipped her booty shorts. He dragged them down and off as Abby trotted her panty-hosed legs, her jostling tits pushing aside the loose hanging blouse panels, fully exposing her big pink capped mounds. The dusky panty hose accentuated rather than concealed Abby's finely tuned ass and her conspicuous cameltoe.

The model slinked off the stage to the enthralled older gentleman and carefully settled her warm butt sidesaddle into his lap. Abby leaned her exposed boob into his chest as her ruby lips breathed greetings in his ear.

"Pleased to meet you, sir. My name's Abby"

"Abby. What a lovely name for such a lovely girl. Please call me Willy."

Abby wrapped Willy's arm around her waist, cupping his hand against her nylon only sheathed ass cheek. She burrowed his other hand inside her open top. Willy's palm brushed her nipple. His hand was warm with excitement. Abby liked the touch even better than the cool silky rubs her nipples had enjoyed while she shook them onstage. Willy's warmth activated the camphor laced nipple rouge that Zack had used to enlarge her disks. They tingled in Willy's grasp. Abby cooed in his ear, tongued and sucked on Willy's earlobe, encouraging his caresses

"Willy, that feels good. I hope you like doing that because these fun-bags are your special toys for the weekend."

Willy strummed his thumb across Abby's erect nub and heard her sigh of delight. He inhaled her fragrant hair perfume as he tilted in and rubbed his face to hers, cheek to cheek. His hand trailed off her boob and down to her vulva, two fingers pressing and rubbing the pliant cameltoe through the lightweight pantyhose. Abby's warm cunt lips rolled beneath his touch. She rocked her groin against Willy's hand, assisting in the intimate caress. The passion fueled model offered promising words of coming delights, accented by a tongue dip into Willy's ear.

"That's your private playground as well. All of me, in fact. I want to be your fantasy companion in any way you want me to be."

Willy's whole body was aglow with anticipation. He resumed a leisurely kneading of her boob. Abby was ready to get the next act in this weekend playdate started.

"Willy, darling, I think it's your bedtime; not that you will getting much sleep. I hope you won't mind." Willy signaled his concurrence with dreamy autonomic clenches on her ass and boob.

With Willy's preliminary playmate orientation complete, Abby broke their spell, rising and drawing her elder admirer to his feet. She led Willy down the exit isle toward their allotted hotel comfort suite. The others threw friendly catcalls after them, promising to keep the paramedics on alert should the old man overdo it.

Zack returned side stage to present the next feminine contestant. Beatrice was swathed in a flowing sequined gown. The ensemble was composed of many thin overlying layers. Beatrice flowed onstage and moved gracefully along the edge, pausing before each judge to remove a single veil for drawn out dramatic effect. She took time to slowly reveal her body, veil by veil until only one scrap of transparent film remained. It draped to her groin from attachments at her nipple rings. Beatrice had been unable to perceive which judge was hers. She hazarded a guess which turned out to be wrong. Zack good naturedly smacked her bare ass once in mock reproach before Beatrice descended the stairs to join her weekend sex partner. They departed immediately for their comfort suite.

Connie was next, trussed into a tit-shelving leather bustier. Dozens of tethered pink balloons were attached to rings sewn into the tightly clinching waistband. Some held ordinary air and draped her hips and legs. The others were helium filled and bobbed upward to conceal Connie's upper torso. She strode halfway down the runway, the breeze parting the pink bulbs to flash exposed skin. Connie stopped before the first judge and let the collection of latex bubbles stabilize. Then she unfastened one balloon which fell way. She took two slow ceremonial steps to advance in front of the next judge and loosed a balloon that floated to the ceiling. More ceremonial steps led to more balloons released.

Connie proceeded in turn back and forth along the line of judges, letting balloons escape as her corseted nakedness was exposed between the growing gaps in her inflated coverings. The last balloon floated away and Connie stood hands on hips surveying the judges that were surveying her. Connie spied one man tapping an impatient toe; she stepped boldly before him and pointed.

"I think I am your fantasy request. Am I correct?"

Zack brought the sealed envelope onstage and endorsed Connie's selection. The gentleman judge lent a hand to his topless weekend mate as she descended the stairs. Never releasing his hold, he gave in to his growing impatience as he towed her quickly down the exit aisle towards their comfort suite.

The fourth and fifth contestants were a duo act. Deidre was encased in a shiny black latex Dominatrix jump suit. Her legs were tucked into knee high black riding boots. Large openings were cut in the full body suit exposing tits and groin. Deidre stepped boldly down the runway. She held a silver chain leash attached to the trailing model's leather collar. Elena was blindfolded with a soft satin cloth. A midriff length russet cloak covered her upper form and her matching full skirt hid all but her high heels protruding below its hem.

Deidre pulled Elena to stand center stage. Elena held her head high, her unseen eyes seemingly focused on the back of the theater. Deidre circled her performance partner and then undid the single button fastening the cloak at Elena's neck. She swept it dramatically away, displaying Elena's underlying O-dress. Her wrists were cuffed behind and the posture presented her uncovered breasts above the shelving bodice. Deidre parted the overlapping skirt panels, exposing Elena's shaved and makeup enhanced lower lips. Deidre hooked the skirt flaps aside at Elena's waist. With Elena's vision unavailable, it was up to Deidre to find Elena's undisclosed paramour. She repositioned Elena to give full display of her feminine charms for the perusal of the admiring men. She pulled Elena into a taller stance and rapped her feet, signaling Elena to pose with bolder exposure of her rosy cunt and nipples. Elena submitted stoically to the rearrangements, aware that a partially disrobed female provoked greater desire in her selected Alpha male.

Deidre scanned the diminishing panel of judges. Each man was wearing his poker face, denying Deidre clues to which one most desired Elena. Despite their steady control, one man had a white knuckle grip on his armrests. Gotcha! Deidre rounded an animated arm swing until her finger pointed him out.

"I think this submissive slave is your fantasy request. Am I right?"

The tense man maintained his facial control and refused to answer back. Zack came onstage and the envelope revealed the truth. Deidre was correct. The man gamely mounted the stage, his broad shoulders and narrow waist portending his muscular physique beneath the tailored tuxedo. The man seized Elena's leash as Deidre held it out to him. He wrapped the chain in his hand, drawing Elena in, leaning down so his face was close to Elena's ear. She smelled his pungent cologne. Deidre couldn't hear the man's growled command but Elena did. Her expression stiffened momentarily and then relaxed in acquiescence to her status in the coming scenario. The tall, strong man gently but firmly guided his trussed and consenting prize down the steps and onward to his waiting lair.

Deidre felt envy ripple through her tingling core. If this man coveted submissive women, next year Deidre would demand to be the O fantasy. Meanwhile, Deidre had no further need to illustrate her fantasy character. Her commanding demeanor and dress was her shtick. She scanned the lustful stares until she found one smaller gentleman intently examining his shoe laces. Deidre descended the stage and stood over him as she boomed her command.

"Arise, worm! Look at me! I think I am your fantasy request. Am I correct?"

The diminutive man stumbled to his feet. "Yes, Mistress" he murmured.

"Guide me to your room where I will teach you proper erotic etiquette."

Deidre firmly clutched his arm in a boob hug and marched him from the auditorium.

Zack positioned an empty kiddy pool at center stage front. The next contestant, Mandy, paced barefoot down the runway. She sported a skin tight swim maillot with an intricate tropical floral print. The colorful suit barely constrained her bobbling tits with their prominent nipple pokies. The suit's thinness further highlighted her puffy cameltoe. Mandy bent down to retrieve a water spray bottle and her tits swayed as if the suit were nothing at all. The mammary twins jostled and settled as she righted herself. Mandy pointed the sprayer at her chest and spritzed a few streams. The colorful pattern melted on her boob and rivulets of color dribbled down her abdomen, revealing that the suit was merely body paint. Further sprays removed tincture from her other tit. She twisted her body and dissolved some paint on her ass. Mandy continued the fluid attack on her make-believe swimwear until only trickles of multi-color smears oozed down her legs.

Splotched but exposed, she was a prime example of desirable feminine flesh. It had taken hours for Mandy and her assistants to hand paint the intricate floral decorations on her skin. It had taken only minutes sluice it away for the rapt audience. But the artistic feat was worth it. No expense of time or money should be spared to please these wealthy patrons. Their sensual amusement was the primary goal. Mandy knew her secret fantasizer was happiest when indulging his preference for wet sex. He had requested a melting swimsuit when he had booked the expensive penthouse suite with its adjoining rooftop pool. Mandy hoped to be worn out in the morning after lots of late night skinny dipping and in-pool fucking.

Before Mandy could collect her thoughts and surmise which was her aqua man, a blond Adonis gentleman jumped up and approached the stage. He lent Mandy a hand as she stepped down the stairs and then led his barefoot fantasy to their waiting watery playground.

The remaining four gentlemen turned their attention to Roselyn as she pranced onstage. The hem of her sassy skirt flirted with her trim ass. The tight belly cropped teeshirt failed to conceal her nosecone boobs cavorting beneath. She pirouetted her athletic body, used the convenient brass pole to show off inverted fireman slides and performed other classic lounge stripper routines. In the process, Roselyn tossed off her shirt, skirt and thong and they landed forgotten on the stage. Her stripper routine was less exotic than the previous performances but got one audience member squirming in his seat. He was an easy choice for Roselyn and soon they were headed for his comfort suite.

Conveniently, the final three fantasy requests were of the same genre. A trio of Japanese schoolgirls emerged from backstage, gaily chattering as they clutched notebooks to their chests. Suzy, Suki and Soinie twittered together until they arrived at front stage. Setting aside their scholastic props, Suki held Soinie's wrists behind as Suzy removed the spry captive's button down white school blouse. Soinie took her turn pairing with her classmates until they had de-shirted each other. Their lacy bras followed the shirts, exposing modest Oriental mounds with cute little poky nipples. The bouncy skirts were rudely yanked down by the other playmates and tossed aside. Suzy snatched at Suki's thong but Suki resisted. The three giggling girls seized at each other's thongs until they descended into a playful tug-a-war. Shredded scraps of silky fabrics flew from the rolling mass of tits, asses and flailing black hair pigtails. With panties finally removed, the rumpled schoolgirls disentangled and formed an orderly lineup. The facing trios of male and female stared at each other, the schoolmates standing with hands clasped behind their butts. Three pairs of pert nipples with three perfect shaved pussies stood all in a row. Suki took half a step forward, breaking the mesmerizing spectacle and silence.

"Does anyone have homework to give us before the class bell rings?"

As far as the three mesmerized men were concerned, school was definite out for the day. It was homework time. They scrabbled in unison onto the stage, jostling to claim their favorite. Two of the paramours were totally enamored with Soinie and each refused to give her up. The lustful tussle was quickly resolved. The third gentleman proposed that the three couples meet each day for brunch and redistribute partners. That way everyone's cock would get to savor the diverse textures and talents scattered among the student bodies. A coin toss resolved the immediate impasse.

Each man nestled his first assigned scholar in his arms and ran off to the comfort suites. The schoolgirls expected wide-ranging erotic homework exercises. The men were already contemplating their extensive tutoring responsibilities.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers
12