Total Woman Zodiac 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Zack and Sophie had observed the performances from offstage and with the ten models busy satisfying their Pledge Contributor's fantasy request, it was time for the stage managers to retire to their own comfort suite and satisfy their own fantasies.

----------------------------------------------

Zack lolled naked in the bed beside an equally naked Sophie. Soon after the door of their suite had closed, the pair had scrambled about, hurriedly doffing their duds. The quick and frantic fuck that followed had relieved Zack's built-up pressure and he was back to his usual stable simmer. She was fondly fingering his semi-erection, attending to his stimulation as she prepared him for another round.

Zack used the remote control to scan through the security camera feeds from the other suites. All of the Fantasy Fashion Show participants were thoroughly screened before they received an invitation. But fantasies can mobilize tremendous passions, so some oversight was prudent. It appeared all the fantasy fulfillments were proceeding well. In one comfort suite, Beatrice was seated astride her gentleman's lap. His head was thrown back and Beatrice was fully animated, peppering his face and neck with kisses. She still wore the body constricting leather corset and probably would all weekend. Her unfettered tits flopped above the shelf. The gentleman clutched and spanked her bucking ass as Beatrice galloped on his cunt-entombed erection. They were both panting heavily from the exertions.

Abby was lying in bed on her back; old Willy was straddling her stomach. Her hands were holding his hands as they firmly pressed against the side of her tits. Her cleavage formed a soothing tunnel through which Willy plowed his cock. The sound was muted but the smiling man was obviously thrilled by the action. Abby moving lips were apparently mouthing encouragement to the geezer. No doubt the old man would need more time between spurts than his younger comrades but Abby was skilled and willing to assist in any way.

Mandy was in the shower with her water loving sex partner. He was energetically soaping and rinsing her wet body, his hands gratuitously kneading her tits and ass during the rubdowns. Zack couldn't tell if this was before or after their first outdoor pool fuck. Either way, Mandy was literally holding up her end of the arrangement, lovingly hand stroking her man's substantial semi-erection beneath the drenching deluge.

In another suite, Suzy was well into her scholastic exercises. Zack presumed the excited couple had played another game of dress up and strip off in their comfort suite. A short plaid skirt hung from Suzy's waist as she squatted between her man's seated legs. Her head bobbed on his erection. Her gentleman seemed pleased as he caressed her silky black hair and let Suzy set the pattern and pace. After a few tongue and cheek strokes, she would hold her face hard against his groin, giving swallowing massages to the meat buried in her throat. The pseudo schoolgirl stripper worked hard, expecting to earn an A+ for stamina and creativity. The man's knob and corona were receiving first-class illustrations of Suzy's talented tongue and tonsil textures.

Another suite's camera showed one of the Oriental schoolgirls lying on the bed completely submerged beneath the bulky mass of her male companion. Only her legs appeared either side of his broad hips, which were pounding up and down as he drove his solid man-meat deep into her vaginal core. She was banging her heels on his thumping ass in tempo.

Elena was still blindfolded and wearing the O dress. She was bent over facing the high mounted camera and her disheveled hair obscured her upturned face with its rounded open mouth in mock anguish. Elena's head and arms were secured in medieval wooden stocks. Her nude muscular partner leaned over her wide spread legs from behind, tweaking her erect nipples as he hammered her cunt with his long hard cock. His perspiration dribbled off his face onto her back, forming a sweat stain on the over tightened rear dress laces. The background showed other wooden restraint devices: beams, crosses and tables waiting with open shackles for their turn in the premeditated bondage agenda. Whips, chains and switches decorated the walls flickering with the fireplace and candle light.

Zack set the remote aside and let the security program cycle through the rooms at random. Sophie's dainty manual attention to his prick and the sensual pixel displays combined to get Zack ready for their next more leisurely fuck. Zack rolled Sophie sidesaddle and got in position to nimbly penetrate her groin. For the next hour, he alternated between a series of deep plunges and shallow vaginal probes. Sophie moved her ass in sync until they both experienced the delightful ecstasy of a full body orgasm. Just before dropping off into a doze, Zack concluded that this was turning out to be the best TWA Fetish Fashion Show ever and in his sleep he dreamed of ways to make it even better next year.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12