Totally Dominated

Story Info
Lucky woman experiences her best session ever.
1.7k words
4.11
33.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They simply stood before her. Each erect. Each larger than the last. Veins pulsing, pounding & eager. She lays there, unable to move. Too exhausted from the hours of constant sexual punishment her limp body was bombarded with just seconds ago. She gives in. She puddles. She exhales. Her slightly lifted head collapses to the pillow beneath. Her heavy fingers form a tight grip around drenched blankets, bracing herself. Taking a deep breath, she exhales again.

"Take me..."

One by one, they climb the bed; the men that has tormented her soiled body so thoroughly thus far. Surrounded by cock, she winces. Hearing the clattering remaining fragments of the heartless sybian that ravaged her so being brushed aside & discarded onto the floor nearby. Eyes wide shut. Trying to determine which sensation she'd experience first. Her muff being eaten, her breasts being taken? She can feel their eyes devour her battered nude form. What they decide surprises her. They suck on her toes.

Each of the men seem to work as unison. Each staking claim on a body part. Her friend was the first to take a foot. The neighbor followed suit by claiming the other. Each gently caressing every neglected toe, sending shivers up and down her body. She forces herself to open her eyes and comes face to face with the Dom. Smiling ever so sweetly. Soon, the smile fades. Lowering his head to meet her heaving breasts. She lets out a slight yelp upon warm tongue contacts sore nipple. Hands of all sorts probe and explore here every pore. She tries to regulate her breathing. Feeling so many sensations at once on such a badly bruised body, she cries out at the simplest of gestures. She knows they're being gentile. She knows it's about to rapidly change.

The friend moves aside as the neighbor takes center stage and immediate dives into her well used sex. Her cries increase. The neighbor sees his chance of such an opportune moment and hungrily laps up all her exposed juices off a swollen purple lips. She automatically discharges directly into his mouth making him gag slightly and pause only momentarily. Both the friend and the Dom take notice of their handiwork and step aside to enjoy the show. After having his fill, the neighbor climbs atop his mount and plunges his throbbing member deep inside her. The mere gesture almost causes her to knock him off like a bucking bronco.

The other two men see his struggle trying to dominate such a robust woman and begin coaching; in their own special way. Pushing on the neighbor, forcing him to ride her deeper. Both he and she moan. Taking a leg in each hand, they split her wide allowing the neighbor to fall in. Both he and she moan louder. Taking a forgotten fragment of the sybian into his hand, the friend ever so gently runs the sharp jagged edge along her leg, up her belly, around her breasts, along her neck and back down to her breasts again. The sensations makes her pussy tighten making the hard riding neighbor wince loudly. The Dom hears this and orders him to go faster, harder. Almost in chant.

"Faster. Harder. FASTER. HARDER!"

The neighbor wines and heaves trying to keep up. She even joins in the chant.

"Harderrrrr!!!"

Struggling for breath, the neighbor cranks it up even more. Her bouncing tits now gaining the men's attention. Lowering her legs, they each attack a nipple, taking each full form into their mouths. Using their teeth to hold the bouncing pair in place, she moans again. Fluid can be heard squirting, trying to escape the tight pressure of her womb. The neighbor doesn't miss a beat. Manhandling each breast, the friend and the Dom begin breathing along either side of her neck. With that, she gathers the strength just to ask the friend an simple question.

"Are you... still gonna... do what you said... you'd do... online?"

After a brief pause, and a slight smile on the friend's face her rolled eyes couldn't notice, he answers.

"Of course"

That gesture alone made her pussy clinch. Both her and the neighbor scream glorious ecstasy. But refusing to give out now, the neighbor continues his stride. Wondering when the hell he would get another opportunity to abuse such an amazing muff is beyond him. He is broken. He is in the moment. He will fuck this insatiable woman to death.

The other two men take the time to step out and leave this newbie to his craft and enjoy a cigarette just beyond the front door. The friend resorts to his usual cigarette while the Dom lights his favorite cigar. Both taking note of the carnal grunts and cries emanating from within. The cool brisk night air dancing off their glistening soaked bare bodies. Both cocks still at attention. Wonderment fills them as no one else seems bothered by the constant commotion from within. Imagining all those still awake at this ungodly hour to be masturbating madly in the privacy of their rooms. Discarding his spent cigarette to the parking lot, the friend takes note of all the parked cars at attendance.

"Must be a full house"

"So let's not disappoint" the Dom responds.

Returning to the room, the sent of sex assaults their faces. Holding the door open, the friend offers the Dom entry first. The volume of carnal sins intensifies as they approach their stage. Seeing the neighbor's endurance wane, the Dom places a hand on his shoulder. His signal for his turn. She merely lays lifeless, though still panting.

"Take a brief break, son" the Dom states, "you'll need it again soon enough."

Taking a slight pause hovering over her, he takes in the sight. Her bare body, completely spent like never before. Knowing her eyes are fully rolled to the back of her head behind closed tired lids. He climbs aboard and enters her with total dominance and authority. Her eyes shoot open at the sense of his massive member. She knows this cock well and is now pounding a pussy never so swollen prior in her entire existence. Hitting every spot like always knows how, he does with perfection. Somehow finding the energy to raise her arms and digging her nails into his back, she makes her claim. Clawing his back, his cock sends her into new orbits. Rhythmic. Harmonious.

After what seems like hours, a she startled to feel a massive thing penetrate her battered womanhood. Eyes popping open, it's the friend, possibly possessing the largest dick she had ever felt. Just the tip threatens to tear her in two. But she remains eager and hungry as ever. Inch by inch he enters her. Meeting her well abused cervix, it finally stops. Then more pressure is felt. He still hasn't finished entering her. Her moans turn into screams. Seeing stars around his face, his gaze never leaves hers. Somewhat gentile, yet brutal at the same time. He forces himself all into her. Then the motions begin. Everything in the room sounds muffled, except the loud echoing heartbeat that pounds in her ears. And the soothing sound of her twat getting thoroughly fucked. Unable to resist, she passes out knowing that she has finally felt her friend's penis deep within her. She passes out totally fulfilled knowing that they all are having their way with her; to no end.

She fades in and out of consciousness losing all track of time. Every so often, she regains the ability to crack open her eyes. There's nothing more arousing than seeing another man ride her when there was one just before. The neighbor again. Then her Dom. And the friend again. All taking turns. All pounding her bush into legendary status. Her mind soars. She's in total bliss even though her entire body is in pain like never before. She feels she'll never walk again. Unbelievable. Not wanting it to ever end, she loses her mind. Then, sudden calm.

Feeling her limp body still awakens her. And just in time. All three men are once again on the bed with her taking their stations. Nipples being nursed. Breasts being fondled. Pussy being eaten. Clit being licked. It's all a massive haze. Then something removes that haze. A finger enters her. Immediately locates her g spot. Then two, then three. Then a palm, then a wrist. She's wide awake now with rejuvenated energy. Her friend is fisting her like he promised he would. Seeing the other two men nursing her nipples, she smiles. All five fingers each doing what one amazing cock would do. All five attacking her g spot with expert precision. She manages to orgasm yet again. But they're not done.

The Dom enters her mouth, the neighbor rubs his member between her breasts and the friend now assaults her ass as well. A cock filled muffled scream fills the room. She can feel fingers playing on either side of her thin membrane which separate her front from her back. Then he leans in, and eats her. Her body arches, climaxes and collapses. They switch. One fucks her cunt while another fills her mouth. Her limp body is positioned so that all three holes are filled with cock. Amazing. More amazing, when both the friend and the Dom find themselves by both ass and puss, both massive cocks enter the same hole. She screams loudest of all. Never has she endured such a session. Never. The friend positioned right behind her, grabs the back of her head and shoves her screaming hole onto neighbor dick. It goes on and on and on. No part of her large lovely body is not covered with steaming hot cum. She no longer remembers what happens next...

Morning.

She looks around the room from behind crusted eyes. Her head pounds and her body aches. Was it all a dream? No. Her muff throbs far too much. She then hears running water off in the distance and remembers of her own shower what seems like ages ago. Reality shoots back all too quickly. Dom showers. The friend already mostly dressed. The neighbor still fast asleep on the floor beside the bed. Smiling speechless, she can only mutter one single thing.

"wow"

"Sorry if things didn't go according as planned." the friend answers.

"huh?"

"We were planning to have more people involved, at least a few females, but they couldn't show"

"WHAT?!" she protests.

Adjusting his collar, he strolls over to the hotel phone and lifts the receiver.

"That's okay... There's always room service" he jests.

Seeing the twitch in her eyes he finally responds with his most full smile of the experience.

"I'm kidding"