Totally Inappropriate Behaviour Ch. 02

Story Info
Incestous couple enjoy a threesome.
2.4k words
4.47
126.9k
32
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Emma and I had given into temptation and spent the night fucking incestuously in my flat things got progressively more and more perverted. It seems my beautiful 19 year old sister was kinkier than I thought was possible and even though I was 40 and supposedly worldly wise I had a lot to learn from Emma.

For the first few nights following our leap into the depraved world of incest I would leave my business at 7pm and return to the flat to be greeted by a naked Emma. She would have a bath drawn for me and then she would undress me and bathe me as tenderly and proficiently as any Japanese Geisha. The bathroom was illuminated by scores of candles, the water was steaming hot and Emma made sure that we had glasses of chilled white wine to ease the tension away.

After Emma bathed me I would invariably be rock hard and lusting after her tight, lithe, golden body. She would lead me from the bathroom back to the double bed that we now shared and once there Emma would lie back on the bed, spread her legs and invite me to taste her smooth lipped cunt.

After I had given my sister her first orgasm she would then suck my thick cock until I was on the verge of exploding into her warm mouth, stopping moments before I hit the point of no return. She would let me cool down a little before sucking me a little more and once again stopping just as I was about to shoot. Emma would keep me on the boil for hours in this vein and the exquisite torture drove me insane with wanting her. I would try to force her to fuck but Emma would dance away from my grasping fingers and tell me to be patient.

This little trick of hers worked however because when I finally did come I found that I was able to maintain an erection and therefore prolong the pleasure for both of us. I revelled at the sight of Emma taking the first spurt in her mouth and then taking the rest of my load on her face and tits. Then, with my spunk dripping thickly from her body and face, Emma would offer her pussy to me to fuck. I loved taking my sister from behind and I would fuck her and massage my cum into her firm breasts as I did so.

This scene was repeated with a few variations, during the early part of our relationship.

It wasn't long before Emma introduced me to something new.

I arrived home as normal and instead of Emma greeting me nakedly as I had become accustomed to she was dressed in a tiny mini skirt and high shoes with a tiny scrap of material that was pretending to be a top barely covering her cute bosom. When I asked what she had in mind for the evening Emma merely smirked and told me she had a surprise in store for me.

I showered and changed into some casual clothes as Emma had told me to do. I made my way back into the living room once I'd dressed and was surprised to see a woman sat on the sofa chatting to my sister.

Emma stood and introduced the woman to me, her name was Erika and she shook my hand and spoke to me in a German accent as she smiled in greeting.

Erika was a mature woman in her early forties. She was very well maintained however her body looked impressive to my roving eyes. Erika was wearing a black dress that hugged her figure and showed off her ample breasts and jutting nipples. She was wearing black stockings and high heeled shoes and her legs were very shapely and well proportioned. Her skin was tanned and her hair was a tinted red colour that really complimented her skin tone.

Was this my surprise?

Emma told me to get a beer from the fridge, sit in the armchair and to just watch without saying or doing anything.

I did as I was told and silently stared as the two women began to kiss lightly and feel each other's bodies through their clothing. Things progressed fairly quickly and soon the mature Erika and my sister were kissing each other more passionately, their tongues intertwining in a wet dance with Erika pushing my sister's tiny vest top up to reveal her firm teenage breasts.

Erika growled in a low voice when she saw Emma's cute tits and was soon sucking on the girl's stiffening nipples and licking her golden mounds all over. As Erika nuzzled at my sister's tits greedily Emma looked across at me and smiled, she blew me a kiss just before she pulled Erika's head up roughly and forced her tongue into the woman's mouth in a filthy lesbian kiss. The sight of my young sister kissing this mature bitch was making my cock stiffen and grow in my pants. I ached to pull it out and masturbate.

Emma broke off from kissing Erika and next she stood and simply pulled her tiny skirt down over her hips, letting it fall to the floor and stepping carelessly out of it. Her tiny top followed and Emma stood naked and proud, hands on hips in a wide legged stance posing in front of Erika and myself.

My sister helped Erika to her feet and I watched as Erika's dress fell to the floor in a heap revealing her splendid body. She wasn't wearing any underwear at all except for the stockings and a suspender belt. Large, thick nipples tipped Erika's big tits, their stiffness revealing her lust for my hot sister and now it was Emma's turn to suck on Erika's distended teats.

The mature woman groaned as my sister sucked her full breasts, her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her shaven pussy mound with one hand, running her middle finger between her labia and tickling her clit.

I gazed at Erika's tanned body. For a woman in her early forties she was very fit. She had nice round breasts, a thin waist and broad hips. Her tummy was flat and her legs were very shapely and toned. Erika's stockings and high heels gave her the look of a complete slut, which I hoped she was.

Next Emma pushed her German bitch back onto the sofa, parted the woman's thighs and knelt between them. I watched open mouthed as my sister placed her mouth over Erika's pouting pussy and began to give the woman head. Once again Erika groaned as the sweet sensations washed over her. She placed her hands on Emma's blonde head and pushed her groin harder onto the young girl's face.

I know I was told to sit still but I was dying to get involved so I took the opportunity to move seats and went across to the sofa where I could see more clearly. Emma was really working her magic on the mature Erika. The woman was groaning and jabbering away in German as Emma sucked on her big clit and pushed 2 fingers deep into Erika's pink cunt.

Erika reached over and grabbed my hand in hers as her orgasm began to surge through her body. She gripped my hand tightly and looked me right in the eyes as she came. I could see her hips bucking and convulsing as Emma took her over the edge until she finally settled down and released my hand from her iron grip.

As Erika relaxed after her cum my sister offered her juice smeared face to her lover to be kissed. Erika took my sister's angelic face between her palms and kissed her. I saw Erika and Emma's tongues dancing once more as they kissed tenderly and Erika licked her own juices from Emma's cheeks and chin.

Now my sister turned her attention to me. She moved over my lap and pushed her lips against mine so that she could force her probing tongue into my mouth. As I kissed my hot sister and tasted Erika's pussy on her tongue I felt someone's hands unbuttoning my trousers. It was Erika trying to release my cock from its prison. I lifted my hips off the sofa so that Erika could ease my zip down and pull my trousers free of my legs. Emma helped our guest remove my underwear and then took my cock between her lips and sucked the helmet. She only did this for a moment before she passed ownership of my penis to Erika.

Erika licked my stalk from tip to balls and then back up again. When she reached the dome of my cock she popped it into her mouth and began to suck. Emma allowed the woman to suck me for a few moments and then took control of my stiff cock once more. At one point both women licked up the side of my shaft simultaneously and met in a lingering kiss over the top of my straining cock.

Eventually Emma stood and straddled my thighs. She bent to grasp my cock and held it upright before lowering herself until my cock brushed her pussy lips. Then with a groan, she sank down on my thick shaft.

Emma rose and fell on my cock. I held her tiny waist and helped her up and down as we fucked. My sister's tight cunt gripped my cock and I could feel my spunk boiling already. Erika was urging me on telling me how Emma loved to be fucked and then moved close to me so I could suck on her big nipples.

As I sucked Erika's big, firm tits and my sister fucked me hard and fast I was shocked to discover that Erika knew that Emma and I were brother and sister. She was feeding me her jugs and remarked that we were such a kinky couple and that it turned her on to see me fuck my beautiful blonde sister and that she wished she'd had a brother like me when she was growing up.

This sent me over the top and I grunted out that I was coming as I held Emma's waist tightly and forced myself further into her already welcoming body. The spunk gushed from my cock and Emma squealed in delight as she felt my hot fluid spray her insides.

Erika moaned in appreciation as Emma slid off my still leaking cock because my spunk dripped out of Emma as she let my cock slip from her well lubricated cunt. The German slut pushed Emma back on the sofa and began to lick my cum as it dribbled from the girl's body.

Erika licked my sister's hard little clit and pushed her fingers deep inside so she could feel the spunk I had shot.

I was stroking my cock as I watched Erika drinking my sperm and wasn't surprised that it soon stiffened and grew fully erect in just a few minutes. Emma saw how I aroused I was once more and she told me to stick my fat cock into Erika from behind. When she heard my sister's words Erika pushed her shapely, tanned rump out towards me in an invitation and wiggled it from side to side.

I knelt behind Erika and peeled her thick pussy lips apart with my fingers. I leant forward and gave her pussy and clit a lick before I spread her arse cheeks wide and probed at the rose of her anus with the tip of my tongue. Erika told me I was a dirty bastard, but she loved it as I tongued her arse hole and stuck a finger into her wet cunt.

I then placed the tip of my cock at Erika's opening and pushed into her. Her pussy was wet and welcoming as I slowly fed my cock into her. Erika sighed and her head drooped forwards as I finally eased m final inches into her.

I held Erika's lovely hips as I began to fuck her with long slow strokes and once again she began to babble in German. I increased the tempo of my thrusts and now I had my sister knelt by my side who was watching in fascination as I pushed and pulled my fat erection in and out of the German slut's cunt. Erika's thick labia clung to my cock stickily as I pulled out of her body. My cock was covered in our combined juices and my sister greedily bent so she could taste them on my prick. After a quick suck on my cock Emma pushed me back into Erika and I began to fuck the woman harder and faster. Once again I felt my cum boil in my penis and couldn't hold back.

I grunted and hunched up over Erika's slim, tanned back as I let my spunk spit from my cock for the second time in mere minutes. This time it was Erika who felt my seed pump deep within her body and she told my sister how good it felt to have me bathe her womb with my hot cum.

I lay back on the sofa, spent, my cock wilted and shrivelled as the 2 women carried on playing together. I saw my sister being fucked by the mature Erika with a strap on cock and then Emma repaid the compliment and fucked Erika's cum filled pussy.

I went to the bathroom with the girls and stood open mouthed as first Emma and then Erika pissed into the toilet bowl. I had never watched a woman pee before and I found the sight a real turn on. I loved to see the contrast between the buxom, mature Erika and my own lithe, clean limbed sister as they held their pussy flaps open and gushed a hot stream of urine onto the white porcelain.

Well I had seen and done a few things with my sister. I saw her get fucked by 2 black guys on my security tape, we had spent days together in our incestuous love nest and now we had taken part in a hot threesome.

I didn't realise that this was only the tip of the iceberg and that my dirty little sister had more surprises for me.

Till next time…………………..

(Apologies to all who read the previous CH02 only to find it was a repeat of the first part of this story. It was an error on my part.)

Any suggestions for further kinky fun with this couple then please let me know.

Geronimo