Totally Sub in the Woods

Story Info
Playing with my sub while hiking in Harriman Park.
4.1k words
4.27
26.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

Part 1

"How would you like to spend a day with me hiking in the back section of Harriman Park?"

This is the question that I put to my longtime girlfriend. Her name is Susan and she is the most fantastic piece of work God has ever put together and stamped 'completed'. She is a Police Officer. Not only that, she is a SWAT Commander. We first met 23 years ago through a friend of mine named Sammy, who was also a cop. We were both fresh out of the same college with Sammy going immediately into police work while I taught Psychology at a local community college and continued on with my Master's in New York City. Sammy introduced Susan to me at a party he was having at his apartment. The strange thing about that party was that my date, Nanci, ended up marrying Sammy and Susan became my companion for life. We have all discussed that party over and over again, for years now, and we all laugh like crazy every time we reminisce about the several marriages and long term relationships that started at that one single casual party of booze, dancing, and a little touchy-feely here and there.

But, that was 23 years ago and a few things have changed drastically since then. Susan is now 44 with one of the toughest jobs in the world. She is just as beautiful now as she was at age 21. She is 5'10" tall with blue eyes and long blond hair that goes halfway down her back when released from the tightly clipped boring hairstyle required of a female cop during their daily shift. She has a fantastic figure with legs to her ears and I can look into her eyes and see forever. She once told me that that scared the hell out of her at first, but ultimately became the reason we are still together. She told me that there was no way she could keep a secret from me so she had to decided to make a choice of either trusting me with everything that makes her who she is or never seeing me again. She hadn't been too happy about having to make either one of those choices but I think she made the right one. Our trust in each other is absolute.

Susan is a hard assed cop. She was strict and disciplined, but fair and honest. She was even more so when she entered into SWAT. At first, she had a very difficult time coming home and leaving her work behind her. I believe most cops have that problem. During our second year together, she came home one evening, totally stressed out from a hostage crisis situation that had gone wrong that day, and just paced the floor for an hour without saying a word to me. I finally got up from watching TV and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her close to me and asked her what it was that she needed the most right at that moment. Her answer was a shock to the system but one I wouldn't mind having every day. These were her exact words, as close as I can remember them after 21 years: "I need you to take me away from my world at the end of every day and put me into any world you want and use me for your pleasure in any and every possible way you may choose. I want you to make me your very special personally owned submissive sex slave. I will obey you completely. No matter what it is that you want me to do or where you want me to do it. And this I promise, with all of my heart, I will do with you forever."

From the very first time we had engaged in even the simplest sexual activity, Susan was always demonstrating a willingness and desire to try new things. She was a totally eager participant in every scenario I have ever come up with and she has also contributed to the collection with quite a few erotic fantasies of her own. We didn't get into bondage or D/s at first. It was mostly doing every position in the Kama Sutra, sex outdoors, some casual playful exhibitionism, and occasionally taking a chance of being caught in the act. Not a big chance, but definitely a tiny possibility. Anal sex became such a favorite of hers that I began using it as an occasional reward for being such a willing participant in everything else we managed to come up with for fun and game activities. She can explode into powerful multiple orgasms with my cock in her ass and her finger going crazy on her clit at the same time.

So....... With that as a quick intro to our very special relationship, I will bring you back to the original question and we will go on from there.

"How would you like to spend a day with me hiking in the back section of Harriman Park?"

"I'm free all day Saturday and Sunday, sweetheart, if you want to make it an overnight. It's only the beginning of summer but it stays in the 60's and 70's almost every night lately. But you have to promise me one thing if we go this weekend."

"And what exactly would that be Sneaky Slave?"

"You have to promise to keep me naked the entire time and do a few things with me or to me that you have never done before. I am asking you to do something totally new and perverted beyond belief." Susan said this with a huge smile on her face and rushed over to me, knelt down in front of me, unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and sucked me off until I flooded her throat with my creamy white cum.

"All that was required of you in answering my request, my little slut, was to state your desires and nothing more. The next time you take it upon yourself to act without permission, you will get 20 strokes of the crop on your temporarily lily white ass."

"Yes Master. Please take me into the woods this weekend and do anything you want to me or command me to perform anything you want me to do for you. I only want to please you Sir."

"That's much better my little subby slut."

It was still three days to go until Saturday and I spent my free time each day visiting certain specialty shops, purchasing several new bondage items and toys, and getting prepared for a weekend of many surprises for my beautiful cop/slave.

Part 2

Saturday morning came around very quickly. Both of our jobs keep us busy and time goes by very fast during most days. The remainder of the week was no exception to that rule.

We were up at 7:00 a.m... We ate a good breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon strips and began packing for our short 20 mile drive to where we could safely leave our car and hike into Harriman Park for two days without worrying about anybody fooling with the vehicle. There were Park Rangers there 24/7 and the State Police patrolled frequently. I'm licensed to carry a weapon and Susan has to carry a weapon (or have one instantly available to her) by law so we weren't too worried about what we could possibly run into in the woods, be it two legged or four legged.

"You're going to be naked but you're still going to be carrying a full backpack my sexy little slave slut. I'm going to carry the food and water and the camping stuff and you're going to carry the toys, the surprises, and the punishments."

"But why the punishments, Master?"

"I have a simple answer for that. You love being cropped and punished too much to not deliberately disobey me at least a few times during this adventure. And I may decide to whip your tits and pussy just because I want to and because I can. I may even decide to pierce one of your long nipples and put a permanent slave ring through it to mark you as my slave."

"Oh Master. You can't do that. What if somebody at the Department noticed?"

"Yes I can do that and I will if I choose to do so and you will beg me to do it. And you know no one will be able to see it because of the uniform and the vest you always wear. I could stuff two crushed soda cans in your bra and nobody would even give you a second glance because of the Kevlar vest."

"Yes Master. You can do anything you want to my nipple."

I always allow Susan to state her approval without consequences. I don't want her to be a total submissive trained for obedience only. That's not who she really is. I don't often give her a choice of what she is going to do or have done to her but, when she feels the need to let me know that she approves of what I am about to do to her, I don't mind in the least. She has never once, in 23 years, even thought about telling me that I couldn't do something that I had planned for her. If telling me that it's OK with her to do whatever it is that I have planned makes it easier for her to sustain her role as my submissive slave, then it just makes things all that much more interesting. We are two equal partners in this relationship and not single participants from opposing sides. We enjoy being together in love and trust no matter what part of our mutual lives together we happen to be engaged in at any particular moment. We are going to play this weekend and we both absolutely love doing that together.

I packed the toys and Susan packed the food. We loaded everything into the car and we were on our way by 8:30. We arrived at the Ranger Station a little after 9:00 and checked in to file a report of the general area we were going to hike into and for how long. Susan was casually dressed in sneakers, socks, shorts and a light cotton t-shirt. No panties and no bra. Her long nipples were very obvious as they poked out at the light cotton shirt that said "Go Buffalo Bills" on the front. There was a lot of bare leg between her socks and her shorts and the Ranger kept a careful watch of both of them while we checked in. The area we were going to was rarely visited because of the distance and difficulty in getting there and very few people ever stayed overnight in the park. It was about 300 square miles in size and most visitors went to the common areas. We have hiked out here many times and have only run into somebody on two occasions in all these years. The only difference about this trip is that Susan is going to be completely naked for the entire two days.

We thanked the Ranger, who assured us the car would be watched and that we would be watched for at the appropriate return time we had logged into the report. That was also reassuring. Should anything happen and we needed help, a chopper would be dispatched to look for us and they knew the general area in which to look. Sometimes our cell phones lost connection in the park but we always tried to go to places that we could call if necessary. Where we were going today was at the far northern end of the park and on very high ground. We shouldn't have a problem with cell communications between each other either. I planned on doing just that during one of scenarios she was going to perform for me.

We set off down a trail that went along a fairly level part of the lower ridge we were on and mostly in a straight line due north. After we had gone about two hundred yards and were totally surrounded by trees and very dense brush, I told Susan to stop and put the back pack on the ground. Her pack weighed about 40 pounds, which she could easily handle being in the perfect physical shape she kept herself in as a cop. Mine was closer to 60 pounds and I was in pretty good physical shape myself.

"I want you naked in 30 seconds slave. That's totally naked, including your shoes and socks. You will position yourself and receive a crop stroke immediately for every second you need after the 30 to obey my command."

Susan immediately pulled off her shoes and socks and then pulled her shirt over her head. She lost several seconds when it got tangled on the hairclips holding back her long blonde hair, but finally managed to throw it to the side with her shoes and socks. The shorts had a zipper in front and she had a rough time getting a grip on the little metal tab. Either she was rushing too fast or it was hard to get a grip on when closed. She went 8 seconds past the required 30 before standing up straight and naked.

"OOPS. You get eight strokes slut. I will give you a choice. All on your ass or I will let you choose where each one with make its impact on your body."

The crop was packed last in her pack and I retrieved it within seconds and stood there waiting for her decision.

"We're only two hundred yards from the Ranger station for God's sake. Don't you think we should get a little further into the woods before we do this?"

"That will be 12 more strokes for disobedience. You will get the original 8 before we move a foot further so the longer you want to stand around and argue with me, the greater the chance you have of being seen by almost anybody in this area. I'll give you the other 12 after another couple of hundred yards. If you don't think that is far enough, you can buy distance at the rate of 1 stroke per 10 steps. "

"Yes Master. Please give me one stroke on each ass cheek, two on each tit, and two on my pussy. Will that make you happy?"

"That's another 10 strokes for being a insolent wise ass. You had better get your act together or your entire body will be tomato red by the time we reach our destination."

She immediately got into her slave position with her hands behind her head and her feet spread wide apart. I applied all 8 strokes as she had chosen and there were 8 very red little square patches on both of her ass cheeks and on each side of each tit. They weren't hard impacts. They were just warm ups. The last two landed squarely on her clit and were both fairly hard impacts. She can orgasm from having her pussy whipped so I have to make them painful to keep her from getting all worked up. Even two strokes can get her pussy juices starting to flow.

"Put your socks and shoes, put your shorts and shirt in the backpack, and put the pack back on properly and let's go another two hundred yards and you will get into your slave position again and you will be silent. You will be totally silent."

"Yes Master."

After another couple of hundred yards, Susan found a wide space in the trail, dropped her backpack, and assumed her position without a sound. I took the tripod that was clipped to the outside of my backpack and set it up. I took the small video camera I had in a pocket on the side and mounted it to the tripod. After aiming and focusing, I turned it on to record everything at this stop.

I gave her 22 strokes total. I reddened the tops of the inside of each thigh. I landed several on each ass cheek. I swatted her pussy from behind with a hard unexpected shot with the crop. This particular crop had a soft leather end that was three inches long and an inch wide so I could easily get it to impact on any part of her body that I chose. Her tits got some more attention and now they were fairly red all over. I didn't touch her nipples. They were both rock hard and fully erect to nearly an inch in length. I landed the last six strokes on her pussy. Six very hard strokes that caused her to jump and moan on the last two. When I had finished, I stepped out of the camera scene and zoomed it in closer so that she filled the entire screen.

"You will now remove your shoes and socks so that you are completely naked and masturbate for me using one hand to spread your cunt lips wide apart and one finger on the other hand to frig your clit. You will do this until you are about to cum. You will then beg me to allow you to cum. And you had better beg in desperate need if you expect me to allow you to cum. If I say no, you will continue to finger your clit until I tell you that you may cum. If you cum without my approval, which would violate your unbreakable slave law forbidding you to cum without permission, you will be punished severely when we reach our camp area. You are to begin now."

"Yes Sir."

Susan had her legs spread very wide. Her right hand moved to her shaved mound and slowly began rubbing her fingers up and down the entire length of her slit. Her inner lips are very long and protrude almost an inch outside of her outer lips. I have always loved that particular structure of a girl's pussy. Some don't protrude at all, which is OK, but I much prefer the inner labia openly displayed outside of the pussy.

The video recorder was focused in on the action and would capture everything Susan did to herself for later viewing. Her right hand was now moving much faster and she began pressing harder with her middle finger. The moisture of her inner pink was soon becoming obvious and, as her middle finger began to disappear into the folds of her inner lips, the squishing sound of a very wet inner pussy became very loud and noticeable. One finger disappeared into her vagina followed by a second finger. She began some very rapid pumping of those two fingers and they were soon flying in and out of that juicy hole like a jackhammer. Her entire hand was soon soaking wet with her arousal.

Susan pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. She knows I absolutely love it when she tastes her own juices. She will often lift herself off of my cock when we are fucking with her on top and start sucking my rock hard shaft that has been thoroughly coated with her wet sex flavors. She also likes to look intensely into my eyes as she runs her tongue, very slowly, from the base of my shaft to the very tip and poke at the single eye. She also loves to look directly into my eyes when she is licking and sucking on my balls. She'll even do cock cleaning when we are ass fucking too, but only if I've given her two or three soapy cleansing enemas prior to putting my cock into her Hershey highway. As I told you earlier, she is a very adventurous girl who will do anything at least once without complaint. If she finds that she likes doing something new, we will add it to our repertoire.

She was now using her first two fingers to hold her pussy open, but was having a hard time keeping it open. There were a lot of flowing juices and her fingers were really slippery. She took her hand and licked off her fingers and then dried them on one of her socks lying on the ground next to her and returned to spreading her labia lips wide apart once again. She had better luck with that task this time. She began rubbing her clit head with the first finger of her left hand in a slow circular motion. She has a very visible clit. Most women's clitorises don't stick very far out from under their protective hood. Some don't appear at all. Susan's sticks out far enough to actually get a grip on it with a thumb and forefinger. This allows me to do a variety of different activities involving her clit that I have never be able to do with most women and I do all of them as often as possible. I love to stimulate her clit to near orgasm and then deny her that pleasure for hours at a time. And, during that time, the only part of her body that I touch is her clit and the immediate area around it. On one occasion, I finally allowed her to cum after a long period of constant denial, while lying on the living room floor, and her orgasm was so overwhelmingly powerful that the only part of her body that touched the floor during that nuclear explosion was the back of her head and the heels of both feet. She had stayed arched in a bowed shape for well over a minute as the waves of orgasm flowed through her body repeatedly, again and again, until she collapsed in sheer exhaustion. I tried doing that with my body just for the heck of it and I couldn't stay in that position for more than a few seconds.

The finger on her clit began to pick up speed and the look on her face was one of pure ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and her entire body was soon covered in a shiny layer of sexual perspiration. She was bending forward and her knees were soon bent and letting her body bounce up a down just a tiny amount. She began to moan and her finger began to fly over her clit head.

I was still standing in silence behind the camcorder when she looked up at me with total lust in her eyes. But she wasn't looking into my eyes. She was looking directly into the lens of the camera. "Please Master. Let me cum. I need to cum so much and I'm right on the edge Sir. Please Sir. May I cum?"

"Yes slave. You may cum."

She wasn't expecting me to say that. She fully expected me to make her wait as I usually did but I didn't want to spend any more time on this part of the trail. Her surprise was short lived and her finger became a blur of motion as her orgasm began in her clit and spread very rapidly over her entire body. She moaned loudly and her body shook in spasms. Her knees wobbled and she had to move her feet to catch her balance at one point. The insides of her thighs were covered in cum juices, as was her entire cunt. Just as her orgasm was coming to an end, she began peeing. Her pee sprayed all over her hands and down her legs and formed a puddle at her feet before she could straighten up her body enough to aim the piss stream out in front of her. The stream soon became a dribble and then finally stopped all together. Everything had been caught in full HD color close-up on the camcorder.

Player One
Player One
174 Followers
12