Totally Sub in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
We have reached our destination and set up camp.
6.9k words
4.47
20.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

The beginning half mile was a fairly worn dirt path about 3-4 feet wide most of the time. There were frequent areas where dead brush or small bushes had collected or grown in and made the trail quite narrow in some places. Walking along the trail through these areas fully clothed was an easy task. For someone who was completely naked, with the exception of shoes and socks, Susan had to be very careful about stepping around these obstacles as they had a tendency to scratch long, bare, and soft skinned legs quite easily.

We took water breaks every quarter mile. Just a few swallows to keep hydrated. I wasn't worried about the water supply as there was a small stream near our destination point that flowed from an underground source, which made it cold and pure. After the first mile was past us, I called for a halt. I had been behind Susan the entire time, up to this point, and had taken several hundred pictures with my pocket camera of the area around us and quite a few of her as she walked along the path. She has a firm gorgeous heart shaped ass that I totally love watching in motion.

"Drop your backpack, stand in your slave position and keep your eyes closed or I will put a blindfold on you with a collar and leash to lead you for the next mile."

"Yes Master. My eyes are sealed until you tell me that I can open them again."

I put my pack on the side of the trail and rummaged around in several of the side pockets for a few items I wanted to use right now. I found the alligator nipple clamps connected by a thin silver chain, the adjustable tension clamps connected by a much thicker chain, a small sized 6" butt plug, and a medium sized plug with a wire hanging down from the bottom. I also found the small bottle of lubricant oil.

I stood in front of Susan and squeezed both of her long nipples between my thumbs and forefingers for several minutes. I would often squeeze really hard and pull her nipples out from her tits to make those beautiful firm globes stretch outward until they both became cone shaped. This would cause Susan to moan with both pain and stimulation at the same time. When the nipples were fully erect and rock hard, I attached the alligator clamps to the lower end of each of them, right against her brownish aureoles. This left most of the nipple still available to be played with, sucked, or bitten at any time. Or anything else I wanted to do with them for that matter. I reached into another side pocket on the pack and pulled out a couple of two ounce lead weights with clips on them and hung each one to the chain just below each of those solid erect nipples. Since the clips were attached to the base of each nipple, the weights had the greatest effect on altering the shape of her breasts as opposed to just tormenting the nipples by hanging them on the tips and forcing each one into a distorted downward angle. They didn't stand quite as proud, pointy, perky and perfect as they normally do. Two ounces of lead isn't very much, but it is enough to apply pressure to a fleshy object. Especially when that object is already engaged in providing it's own normal bouncing motions from walking. Add in the two ounce weight on each nipple at the tip of each bouncing tit, and you have a much more pronounced end result.

That being the obvious cause and effect, here is how this scenario really plays out. With the two ounce weights hanging from the bouncing tits, Susan will adjust her normal walking pattern to adjust to the additional pain and discomfort she feels when walking so that her boobs don't bounce as much. Since I am walking behind her, I can immediately detect the change. Without saying a word, I just observe. After walking in this more awkward style for awhile, the pain and discomfort will soon be minimized as she becomes more used to what is happening to her boobs. She will, once again, begin walking in her normal gate and style. When I see her doing this, I will stop her and add another two ounce weight to each end of the nipple chain which will start the process all over again. Diabolic, isn't it?

Both of the plugs I have picked are of the 'butt plug' standard shape. A smooth and rounded point, fat in the middle with a skinny little shaft at the end which the chosen hole can comfortably close tightly around, with a square flat plastic end to keep it from going all the way inside of whichever of the chosen holes it is being applied to.

"Bend over and put your hands on your knees with your legs spread very wide."

"Yes, Master" she said with a big smile on her face as she looked back in my direction after getting into position.

I first lubed the smaller plug and my index finger. I inserted my finger slowly into her asshole and began a slow but steady in and out fucking motion. She has a very sexually sensitive anus that can turn her into a hot slut in very short order. When I hear the first moan, out comes the finger and in goes the plug. I insert it slowly and watch, as her puckered brown eye allows the tip to penetrate her sphincter, and then spread open further and further until the fattest part of the plug is just about to pop into her rectum. I hold it there and begin to twist it back and forth until I hear her say, "Please, Sir." With that request, I stop the teasing and push the plug all the way into her asshole until stopped by the square end piece. Her sphincter muscle has closed tightly around the small skinny part of the plug and held it so securely that there was absolutely no way that plug was going to come out of her asshole without some help.

The next toy insertion is the pussy plug. It's shaped just like the butt plug with the exception of being wider and longer. It was very much wider but only an inch longer. It is also battery powered and the wire hanging from the end is an antennae for the remote control switch I will be using to turn the vibrator on and off without any warning and at any time of my choosing. I certainly don't need to lube her vagina as it has already been very busy lubing itself and most of the tops of her inner thighs too. The plug goes in quite easily. I fuck and tease her with it for a minute before ordering her to stand up straight and return to her standard slave position. I test the remote control and see that she jumps immediately in response to the unexpected buzzing vibrations coming from way up inside of her pussy.

The final attachment was going to be the labia clamps and heavy chain but I changed my mind about that toy. I returned them to the backpack and, instead, pulled out a red plastic clothespin about half the size of the normal wood variety. It had no real weight to it but it did have a potent spring and a very good bite that would not lose it's grip by accident. I lowered myself directly in front of Susan and fingered her clit very gently until I could see the head begin to show itself from under it's protective hood. I pushed open the tiny plastic clothespin and lowered it over her hood and let it close so that it didn't actually include the head of her clitoris, but it did close it's grip onto the soft sensitive flesh directly above and against her clit. I had discovered what happens when I do this to Susan by accident several years ago. When she is aroused, which is any time she is naked anywhere, her clit will always push up for a peek at what is happening at the moment. With the small plastic clip, there is absolutely no pain or discomfort other than a slight pinching sensation that goes away very quickly. When her clit starts to stick it's head up for a look/see, it pushes into the flesh of her clipped hood and rubs against it. The more it rubs, the more stimulated it becomes, and the more it tries to push it's way out into the open through the smaller space. This causes Susan to experience tremendous clitoral stimulation, even if she is frozen in place and not moving a muscle. When her clit finally becomes erect enough from the additional stimulation, it forces itself through the smaller available space, causing the head to swell up even more than normal and it almost looks like a miniature mushroom growing on the outside of her pussy lips. It is so sensitive at this point that moving air can drive her crazy with lust. Just a tiny little touch by the tip of my finger can actually cause her to orgasm almost instantly. We experimented with this one time and she actually orgasmed every time I barely touched her clit head with the tip of my index finger, which I did seven times over a period of about 10 minutes. I wanted to see how many times she could have an end to end orgasm, but she had begged me not to do any more and to please set that number as the goal to beat the next time. We have reached nine orgasms as her record since that day, which will be surpassed once again in the not too distant future, but that is another story entirely.

I gave Susan a really wet sloppy kiss, patted her on the ass, and directed her to continue on towards our camping destination. After another twenty minutes had passed, I added another two ounce weight to each nipple clamp. When we were only a half mile from our destination, I added one of those red lightweight plastic mini clothespins to the very tip of each of her long nipples. This made her jump and moan in pain at first, and I was considering removing them when she stated that she could handle the extra torment since it wasn't much further to go. I left them on but watched her closely. She does have a tendency to push herself too far on occasion and I have to be very careful. She is a stubborn woman with the courage of a dedicated cop and doesn't like to admit defeat over anything what-so-ever. Her view about being a totally submissive slave is not one of giving up any part of her life, but of gaining a new part of a life she so completely craves, needs, and enjoys to the maximum. She is almost fanatical about expanding her limits. For example, her goal for the number of orgasms she can experience from just a touch of my fingertip on her very swollen clit head is fifteen. I have absolutely no doubt that she will achieve that goal on a day where all of her sexual and sensual levels of arousal will come together at just that one perfect moment that will allow her to cum that many times in a row.

We reached the area where we were going to camp for the next two days. It was totally isolated and at one of the highest points in Harriman Park. We could see almost the entire Park area from up there. The sun was out and not a cloud in the sky and it was in the 80's. And the weatherman had predicted that the temperatures would remain above 65 throughout the night. If it did get down to 65, I had plenty of ways to keep her warm, so that was not a problem.

"I'm going off and scout around the area to make sure we are alone and safe from intruders. I'll only be gone for a while and I won't be too far away." I winked at her when I said that and she gave me that smile and the look in her eyes that it wouldn't be all that bad if there was an intruder or two lurking about who might enjoy watching a naked female slave doing her thing. Susan gets really excited and aroused if she even thinks there might be a chance that someone hidden from view might be watching her when she is performing as my slave or just naked for any reason.

Susan loves to masturbate for me and she once told me that she would love to masturbate for a group of people, someday, as long as she could wear a mask of some kind and couldn't be identified under any circumstances. I had asked her just how many people she was talking about and she said she didn't care about who or how many. She even told me that she would masturbate for a group of my friends as long as they could never find out that she was the one doing the masturbating. I doubt that will happen, but you never know...

"You can remove the weights, clips, and chain from your tits and nipples. The only things I want in place when I return are the two plugs in your asshole and your pussy. While I am gone, I want you to set up the pup tent. The hammer and stakes are rolled up in the tent. You will find four lightweight metal stakes that are 18 inches long in the backpack. I want you to find the flattest spot in this 75 yard wide clearing and pound them into the ground so that they have just a couple of inches and the hole in the top showing above ground. Make them the corners of an eight foot square. I will be out and about but I will be able to see you much of the time. I'll also have the camera with the zoom lens to take pictures of you whenever I have a clear view of your nude body. You won't be seeing me at any time while I'm gone. You have already felt the vibrator in your pussy going off on several occasions. From now on, it will mostly be set on high speed. Any time that I set it off with the remote I have in my pocket, you are to stop doing whatever it is you are doing at the time, move to the center of this clearing, spread your legs wide apart, and masturbate. I will only trigger the vibrator for about 10-15 seconds at a time to tell you to play with yourself. You are not allowed to cum under any circumstances without my permission. If you reach the point where you are going to go over the edge, you are to raise your right arm into the air and hold it there. If you don't feel the vibrator turning on, you will stop masturbating instantly and go back to what you were doing earlier. If the vibrator does go off, you can frig your clit, finger fuck your cunt, play with your nipples, or anything else you might want to do to yourself, and keep going until you explode into an orgasm. If you have finished with setting up the camp before I return, you will find a blindfold in one of the side pockets on my pack and you are to lay down flat on your back in the middle of the square you made with the metal pegs, attach the blindfold over your eyes, and stretch your arms and legs out toward each corner as if they were tied by ropes. You will remain there until I do return. Should the vibrator go off at any time while you are laying spread eagled on the ground, you are not to move your arms or legs one single inch. You will just lay there as if you are really tied to the stakes, no matter how long that vibrator remains turned on. I don't even want to see your hips move at all, should I be near enough to this clearing to observe your responses. Do you understand everything I have said?"

"Yes Sir. I will do exactly as you have ordered me to do. And, I will do it perfectly to please you Sir. I will not fail you at all Master.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. The punishment for failure will be long and harsh. I don't want to have to take the time to punish you because I have too many other things that I want you to do and don't want to interrupt my plans for any reason. I trust you to be honest with me when I ask you how you did while I was gone. You won't know what I have or have not seen so your honesty is vital. I'm not going to be gone any longer than an hour and probably will be much less than that. I love you my little slave slut."

"I love you so much my Master. I love you more than life itself."

With that, I headed due west out of the clearing and left Susan to carry out her duties on her own. I did come very well prepared for this little scenario we were just beginning. I also carried a tiny recorder with me that had some music recorded on it and a set up conversation between two people in my office, one male and one female. During the scouting trip I was now engaged in, along with spying on Susan and taking a lot of pictures of her from hidden spots in the woods that allowed me a remain out of sight but Susan in totally clear view, I was going to work my way around to the opposite side of the huge clearing and come back in from that side. Along with the recording of voices talking, I also had my two friends at work say some very specific remarks. I had told them that I was going to play a game with Susan and that I needed their help without asking why or what I was planning on doing. They both agreed because we are all very close friends. Some of the things I got them to say were: "Look at that", "There is a girl up there lying on the ground", "Holy shit. She's naked", "Let's check this out." There were several more included, and all would probably be used as I approached Susan from the east while she was lying on the ground blindfolded. The recording would be just barely loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to figure out that the remarks were recorded and not really spoken by some people who were really walking towards her.

As I was almost out of the clearing I looked back, and Susan had already pulled the various camping items out of my backpack. I had a lot of other stuff in there that I didn't want her to see and she knew not to dig any deeper and spoil my surprises. I have no doubt that she was having a mental war between her left side and her right side over whether or not she was going to cheat and look for what was hidden under two beach towels folded up and stuffed inside the pack. She had an even greater mental war going on about the backpack she carried all the way here on her back. She knew that her pack had most of the toys and bondage equipment in it, but I had a padlock on the top lid of that pack that prevented her from getting inside without bolt cutters. I put all of my faith in whatever side of her brain it was where she kept her trust and honesty and self respect.

I reached the thick trees and cut over behind a large rock that was about six feet high by ten feet across and very flat on top. I climbed up and flattened out on my stomach. I could see her naked body very clearly from about sixty feet away. I brought up my camera and zoomed in on her and began taking pictures. I couldn't help thinking about what a beautiful woman Susan was and what a fantastic body shape she maintained to perfection. She had removed the clips from her tits and the one on her pussy. As she moved around, spreading out the tent and positioning the stakes, I could clearly see the black square over her asshole and the square outside of her pussy with the wire coming out of it. I had no idea just how far of a distance the remote for the vibrator would work. The package said five hundred feet but I'm sure they didn't measure that distance in the woods of a State Park. 'Right now' seemed like a perfect time to start testing distances. I flicked the 'ON' switch and was immediately rewarded by seeing Susan suddenly stand up straight and begin looking all around her. Probably trying to find out where I was at that moment.

She stood there in the middle of the clearing, facing down the slope that overlooked the entire lower park area, and immediately began fingering her pussy. I turned off the vibrator and watched her continue with her masturbation. I was looking at her from the side so I didn't have a good view of her finger and hand action other then what I could see from that angle. I took several pictures anyway. Some zoomed in directly on her hand as it moved between her legs. Others zoomed right in on her face that captured the sexual arousal that was building up in her body.

After about five minutes or so, Susan raised her right arm into the air, letting me know that she was on the verge of cuming. All I had to do was push the remote button to start up the vibrator once again and she would bring herself to orgasm. I didn't fire up the vibrator and, as commanded, Susan stopped the finger action and lowered her arm back down to her side. Again, she looked all around the area trying to figure out where I might be. She didn't look real happy at that moment. That comes with the territory when you are a submissive slave. You do what your Master tells you to do and nothing else.

After a short wait to calm her body down, Susan returned to setting up the tent. She had it spread out with the ropes attached and then bent over to start hammering the stakes into the ground. She didn't kneel down or sit on the ground. She just bent over and began pounding on the stakes. This gave me a fantastic view of her ass and pussy from the rear and I set the zoom so that the camera went in for several super close-ups from this angle. There were six stakes for the tent. One for each corner, one about six feet out to the rear, and one six feet out to the front. She pounded the corner stakes into the hard ground and I got pictures of her from all angles. Some with her tits hanging down and swaying with the physical effort she was expending. After attaching the corner ropes in place, she pounded in the two end stakes. The inside tent poles were three sections that were inserted into each other with a short thin metal dowel on each end that went through a metal ringed hole on each end of the tent at the top center peak, and into the ground to keep the pole from sliding. Susan put these together like a pro and inserted the first one into position at the rear of the tent. The rope looped over the dowel point and was secured to the rear stake. She repeated the same process with the front pole and secured it to the front stake. And then there was a tent. It ended up about four feet high and nearly six feet across on the bottom and came to a center point at the top. With screen flaps and zip flaps built in on each end, it looked like a miniature A-Frame house. I took lots of pictures of the entire process of raising our home for the next two days.

Player One
Player One
174 Followers
12