Totally Unacceptable Behavior

Story Info
My wife is a loving person but am I the only one she's lovin.
13.1k words
4.03
149.2k
59
99
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sincere Thanks to Agena for his help and friendship

Unacceptable Behavior in making this story possible. Thank you so much.

My story is about something that is totally unacceptable to my beliefs. I believe if a man and woman get married, then that means they are to remain true to each other. Now, that may seem old fashioned to some of you and that's perfectly alright, as long as both of you believe in the same values. If you don't there's going to be trouble, big trouble, trust me on this.

The reason I feel so strongly about this is that I was a real womanizer up until I met the woman I took as my wife. I thought, why not give as many women as I could a shot, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone. The women were all willing so what's the harm. I thought when I found the right lady that would be it.

I would never cheat on her and she had better not cheat on me. If I ever found out our marriage would be over. I don't care if I caught them before he got his cock all the way in her the very first time. How many times she cheats before being caught doesn't mean a damn thing. The first time or the twentieth time, it's all the same to me.

I met my future wife through some mutual friends. She was good friends with my friend Dell's wife Janie at the time. Her and Janie worked together for an advertising company. I'd known Dell for about seven years before I came to work for the same company he works for. We quickly became good friends and soon they were inviting me to parties and summertime BBQs

It was at one of these BBQs that I met Sammi, my future wife. Janie introduced us and we talked and had a nice time. Later that evening, after the sun had gone down and the patio lights came on, the music started and people began dancing. Right away, Sammi asked if I liked to dance,

I said, "Sure, it's a lot of fun."

She grabbed my hand, jumped up saying, "Well, lets dance then."

We danced several dances and she seemed to be having a great time . I hated to have to tell her that I had better be getting home that it was getting late and I had an early golf date in the morning.

I told her I had better be going, that I had enjoyed her company immensely and hoped to see her again. Her smile faded and she looked so sad. I almost said to hell with my golf date and stayed.

She looked at me and said, "I understood and good luck tomorrow."

I turned to leave then turned back saying. "If your free tomorrow evening say around seven o-clock I would love to take you to dinner."

Smiling she said, "I'd love having dinner with you."

"Well, if you give me your number I'll give you a call and you can tell me where to pick you up."

Smiling now, a sparkle in her eyes. "Are you sure you just don't want to find out where I live?"

Smiling back, "That too."

I stopped on my way out and thanked Dell And Janie for inviting me and that I had had a wonderful time.

Janie looked at me smiling."Did my friend Sammi have anything to do with your having a wonderful time?"

I gave her a hug. "I'll never tell."

Right away Janie asked if I was going to see her again?

Smiling, "Oh, I'm pretty sure I will be seeing her again."

"I'm glad. She's a really great person and loves to have fun. And besides, I think you need someone like her in your life. You're not getting any younger you know."

I looked at Dell, "Why is it Dell, these women all think a guy has to be married to survive? Every time they find a bachelor they run right out and find a girl friend of theirs to marry him."

Dell was just about to answer when Janie poked him in the ribs with her elbow saying, "Be careful what you say mister if you want any tonight."

Dell smiling said. "Gosh, I have no idea what your talking about Barry."

I shook my head and chuckled as I left the party. That's how Sammi and I first met.

I think its time now that I told you a little about us. My name is Barry Morrison I'm 38 years old, 5'10" and 165 pounds with light brown hair and brown eyes. I sell medical equipment and also act as consultant on the installation of that equipment. So as a result, I'm out of town quite a lot, but it evens out and it damn sure pays the bills.

Sammi's 35 years old, 5'6" and weighs 120 lbs. She's very shapely at 34b-25w-35h. Yeah, shes a little hippy but it's sure nice. She has real dark brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back and the largest dark brown eyes you ever saw. Couple this with her sense of humor and love of a good time and she was the perfect mate for me. At least I thought she was. We had been married around two and a half years when things seemed to start changing.

My friend, Dell, is 41 years old. around 6'1" or so, 190 lbs with salt and pepper black hair and dark eyes. His wife, Janie, is 36 years old 5'8", 135 lbs with honey blond hair to her shoulders. I'd guess her to be 36-24-34 and, as I said, she works for the same advertising company as Sammi does. Sammi is a very nice looking woman but Janie is close to gorgeous in my book. No, I have not even thought about it. Janie and Dell are both friends of mine and I held our friendship to a very high degree.

In my book friends don't fuck there friends wives or even try to. Even when I was growing up and becoming a real rounder my friends wives or girl friends were off limits to me as far as I was concerned. I mean come on, how can you be a friend and bang his wife. How can you even look the guy in the eye after doing that to him. And I don't care how hot his wife comes after me. I do not do that. Period.

I know a lot of you readers are laughing saying god this guy is so straight laced, I can't believe it. Let me put it to you this way. How would you like to walk in and find your friends fucking your wife and find out they have been for quite awhile, do you still consider them friends? Or don't you care much for betrayal either? I know I sure don't. Betrayal by friends or your wife damn sure hurts.

I'm starting to get ahead of myself now. Let's go back to my story.

I took Sammi out to dinner the next night and we had a great time. Nice dinner, wine, soft music sitting outdoors a warm summer night; it was wonderful. And being with Sammi made it just that much more enjoyable. After that night we started seeing each other pretty regularly.

Sometime we would go out dancing with Dell and Janie. There were times we would go alone. We were invited to her company parties and also to mine. It was the second time we had went dancing with Dell and Janie and after Dell and Janie had left for home that Sammi invited me to stay the night with her. It had been over a month since we had started dating and a month without sex was a very long time for me.

After being with all the women I had been with none came close to this woman. She knew sex from the top to the bottom and loved it all. I thought I would have a heart attack trying to keep up with her in bed that night. I woke up in the morning by feeling her fingers tracing lines on my back. Her fingers felt like nothing in this world, it was relaxing and exciting at the same time.

As soon as she knew I was awake, we were back at it; fucking in every position you can imagine, and some you can't. This went on until close to noon, when I finally told Sammi I had to have nourishment or I would die.

She laughed saying. "Okay, lets shower and go eat." She went in and got the water ready and we showered together. Of course we did it again.

This went on almost every night for six months. And every morning after sex, I was awakened by her fingers caressing my body, either my back, or my stomach. I guessed it was her way of thanking me for the night before and asking for more since it always led to a morning of love making.

I did start to notice the nights that we didn't have sex I'd awake without being touched by my special angel. It was after these six months, that I asked her to marry me. She said she needed time to think about this and to make sure she was ready to settle down to being married. I told her that I thought this was a good idea, because once we were married, there would be no more wondering about other guys, or me wondering about other women.

She looked at me, then said. "So you really believe quite strongly in fidelity I take it."

"Yes I do, and I hope if we are married you do too, because if I ever find out you have cheated on me our marriage will be over the very first time it happens. I expect you to feel the same if you ever found out I cheated on you."

"I've not been married before, because I knew I wasn't ready to settle down with one woman, but I am now with you, Sammi. I love you very much, and hope you feel the same about me."

Three weeks later we were laying in her bed after having made love when she said. "Barry I've thought about us, and how I feel about you. I'm ready to settle down with the man I love."

"Do I know this guy?"

"Well, I'm not sure how well you know him, but I'm willing to take a chance on him."

"Well, all I can say is he's a lucky guy. He's getting one fine pussy. But now I'm going to have to find a new bed partner. I never mess with another man's woman."

"You damn well better not let me catch you with a new bed partner, because I'm playing by the same rules you are mister."

Grabbing her I rolled her over onto her face pulled her hips up and fucked her as hard as I could. The more I told her how hot she was and that I thought she loved being fucked like a bitch, the hotter she seemed to get. I had never really talked very dirty to her, but when I did she seemed to like it and it made her even wilder than she was normally.

I'm not real sure if she is normal when it comes to fucking or anything else sexual, but she loves to fuck anytime, anyplace. She just loves a cock in her and I loved putting mine in her. Life with Sammi was great. Whenever I was home she was with me all the time.

About a year after we were married a house; not far from Dell and Janie's, came up for sale at a pretty fair price. They were older people who wanted to sell and move back east to be close to their families. Janie told Sammi at work about it being for sale, so when I got back from my out of town trip we went to take a look at it. It was a three bedroom ranch style and was in very good condition. A nice yard coupled with a pool and patio area and we decided we had to have it. It was only a couple of blocks away from Dell and Janie's so we could walk back and forth to each other's house, Things were really looking good for us. We both had good jobs and we were living the lifestyle I had often thought about when and if I ever got married.

We joined in with a bunch of the people from our company and a couple of families from Sammi and Janie's company and started taking turns having BBQs or parties almost every weekend. After awhile it started to get to be more of a chore than it was fun. Almost every weekend we were at someones place or hosting a BBQ and party of our own. I suggested to Sammi we start skipping them once in awhile.

She responded, "That wouldn't be very nice as we expected them to come to ours."

I gave in saying, "I guess your right."

It was almost two years after we had gotten married, that I started noticing very subtle changes in my wife and Janie both. Hell, maybe it was just me. I thought the whole damn bunch had changed; Dell included. Maybe it was because I was away so much of the time that I was able to notice the changes.

The first thing I noticed was how often Sammi and Janie stopped for drinks after work. I didn't really care much for her doing this since I wasn't able to be home all that often and thought she should spend as much time with me as possible when I was home. I hadn't noticed any changes between us at home so I decided I was just being paranoid. After all, I was gone on my business trips a lot and that could account for my being so sensitive when I was at home.

I thought maybe I was starting to think like some of the husbands I worked with from time to time on the different jobs. I heard them talk about their wives and home life at lunch break. A lot of them were pretty sure their wives were screwing around on them. However, they in turn, screwed around on there wives while they were working out of town, so it came out pretty even. As long as she took care of the kids, if there were any, the house and his needs when they got back home, they were satisfied.

Whenever I was asked what I thought my old lady might be doing while I was gone?

I responded, "Well, all I can say is, she had better not be out fucking around or she'll find her ass on the curb if and when I find it out. I don't screw around on her and she damn well better not let me catch her screwing around on me."

So, maybe it was these conversations that had started me thinking crazy thoughts about what Sammi might be doing while I was away. Thinking rationally now, things seemed to be okay at home between Sammi and I and I hadn't noticed even the slightest change in our sex life. If anything, Sammi seemed more enthusiastic than ever when we made love. She still wanted sex anytime, anywhere as I did, just as she always had. Life was good there, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was missing something. Could it be something was going on at the parties when I was gone. I wasn't sure, but something didn't feel right. I had been a real pussy hound before marrying Sammi and I had somewhat of a sixth sense when it came to women who were willing to put out and those that didn't want anything but a night out.

I had that feeling when I had first met Sammi at Dell and Janie's party. I knew she would have put out for me the first time we went out if I had gone for it. But I had liked her a lot and wanted to take it slow; to see where it might lead and what else she had to offer besides pussy. There was a lot of that around just for the asking. Right now my sixth sense was telling me Sammi and Janie were willing to put it out and not just to me and Dell. Right now my sense told me Sammi and Janie had something going on or were at least thinking about it. Now I had to try and figure out what it was that I was missing.

It was at the parties, that I started to notice the biggest changes. There seemed to be a lot more touching by the men with women who weren't their wives and the women didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact, most seemed to enjoy it and some even seemed to encourage it. Once I saw what was going on, I started to pay more attention to this as we went from party to party.

The second thing I noticed was The women started wearing skimpier swim suits and a lot of the men started wearing speedos. I also noticed couples not married to each other seeming to pair off by themselves, mostly just talking. However, I did notice some seemed to disappear once in awhile and later one would reappear, then not long after the other would appear back at the party.

I came to the conclusion there was more going on at these parties than meets the eye. I thought I'd better find out what was going and who all was involved. If Sammi had any plans of joining in I had better put a stop to that thinking before it got out of hand. That is, if it hadn't already gotten out of hand. I wondered if Dell was aware of what might be going on or if he to might be involved.

I also began to wonder if Sammi and Janie knew what was going on and if so could they already be involved. I didn't think so because nothing had seemed to change at home.

Then a couple of weeks later at an evening party at Dell and Janie's, Sammi had taken off the teddy robe she had worn over her swim wear. We had walked to the party and she had insisted it was all she needed to get to the party. She was wearing her new bathing suit and I could help noticing Dell couldn't seem to be able to take his eyes off her. As I stood watching them Janie came up to me saying,

"Your wife looks absolutely darling in that new suit, don't you think?"

I felt her breast pressing against my shoulder and her fingers toying at the back of my neck as she talked.

I said, "Yeah, I did notice and Dell sure seems to think so too. He hasn't been able to take his eyes off of her since we got here."

Janie laughed saying, "My god, your not jealous of Dell, are you Barry?"

"Not as long as that's all anyone does is look. If it goes beyond that count me out."

"Well Barry, maybe we should trade partners for tonight. Would that make it all even if Sammi should happened to slip over the line?"

I thought she was joking and I tried pulling away from her so I could look at her. But she held onto my shoulder still pressing her breasts against me.

I responded, "Janie, you should know better than to suggest that. You know how I feel about fidelity. When I got married to Sammi it meant we were married to each other and no one else, that means I don't share her and she doesn't share me with anyone else and that includes you and Dell."

"Come on Barry, loosen up, live a little, let your hair down and have some fun for a change."

I was beginning to think she was serious.

"Is that what having fun is now Janie? Sleeping with each others wives? I lived a loose life before I was married, but vowed once I was married that life was behind me and whoever I had married had better be ready to do the same and Sammi knew and understood this very well when she decided to accept my proposal of marriage."

"Well, I bet if we were to try it you would have a change of mind. It might do you good to have a change of partners once in awhile. I know quite a few people who are a lot happier at home now than before they tried it with a different partner."

I was finally able to pull away from her without causing a scene in front of the other guests.

I turned to look at her. "Are you and Dell some of those people who are so much happier now?"

"Maybe. I just wish you would at least try it once Barry. What can it hurt?"

"Hurt?! It won't hurt my marriage, it will end it. If you're not careful It can destroy a marriage in a heartbeat and you're smart enough to know that Janie. If your playing with fire, your going to get burned sooner or later."

"Damn Barry, you're so hard headed or is it you don't you feel your marriage is strong enough to survive it? I think it is Barry. At least I know Sammi's love for you would survive. She loves you to death Barry and you know it."

"Oh, and just what makes you so sure about that Janie, or has she already tested her side of our marriage?"

"That's something you will have to discuss with her. Maybe tonight after you get home would be a good time."

"Listen Janie, I've had all the different pussy I need in a lifetime. What will having sex with different women prove? To me there's just not that much difference in any of them to warrant fucking around. Besides, I've got all the good pussy I need at home."

She shook her head and turned to walk away.

"Think about it Barry. I notice you don't complain about what your getting at home. Have you ever thought about why its always so good there, Barry?"

Then she started walking away.

"Janie!" She stopped and looked back. "Don't go there Janie. We've all been friends for quite awhile so please don't don't ruin it."

"Oh, I'm not going to ruin anything. It can only get better once you give in and give it a chance."

"It's not going to happen Janie, not ever."

Janie stood there looking at me. "We'll see."

"Janie, is there something going on that involves Sammi or is about to involve her when I'm out on the road? Because if I ever find out there is, my marriage to Sammi will be over. I hope everybody involved knows that including you and my friend Dell."

Smiling Janie walked away. I looked over just in time to see Dell's hand slide off of Sammi's ass.