Totally Unacceptable Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy that told me this version of whats going on is the guy I caught you with last night. He had no idea who I was or that you were my wife so he had no reason at all to lie to me. I have no idea how many guys you fucked or who they were and I don't really give a rat's ass."

"Once I found out Dell had fucked you it was over for me and you as man and wife. After the first one had stuck his dick in you, no matter who, our marriage was over just like I had warned you it would be. So you see Sammi, that's why I don't believe your story. Now, unless you have something else to add let me finish packing and I'll get the hell out of your life forever."

Between the choking and sobbing I thought she might choke.

"Then she choked out, "Who told you that story Barry? How did you find out?"

"Well Sammi," I responded, As I was fixing myself a drink at Dell's bar, two strangers came to get themselves a drink. They had no idea who I was as I had never met either one of them before."

"As soon as they got there they started talking about the parties and your participation. I overheard them talking about what a fine pussy you have. The chubby cock you were sucking last night was one of those guys. I didn't see the younger one once they left the bar."

"Wow, what a wonderful surprise to come back home after being away for three weeks to find out your wife is the neighborhood gang bang slut."

"John, the guy you were fucking when I came in sat down and started talking with me. He asked me if I was married and I told him no that I was recently divorced. He offered to set me up with his wife while he was with you."

Grinning now, I had to ask, "Was John's cock worth filling your pussy with? He said most of the women there thought he was a great fuck. How about you Sammi, do you think he's a great fuck? Or is my ex best friend Dell better?"

"NO! NO more please no more. I was wrong. I know that now; all I can do is ask you to forgive me Barry."

"Sammi, In time I'm sure I will forgive you, but I will never forget what you did. Never!! And that's a long long time.

She jumped up racing to the bathroom.

I could hear her sobbing out of control. As I finished packing I hoped she was feeling a fraction of of the pain and humiliation and disgust I had felt last night at the party knowing all of those guys were laughing at me behind my back while my wife was being fucked somewhere inside the house.

That was the thing I was having the hardest time accepting; my so called loving wife had been letting all my so called friends fuck her for who knows how long. Making me the laughing stock at all the parties I had been unable to attend.

That's what I got for being willing to be gone away from home, working out in the field, trying to make a decent living for my slut wife and I. And her letting them humiliate me and being laughed at by all of my so called friends behind my back. Well, it would never happen again. After I get my divorce started I don't care who or how many she fucks.

I thought about getting some sort of revenge on all of them but how do you do that when all of there wives are sluts and were fucking all of the guys at some party or another. I guess I could have gathered information on all of them and sent it to there relatives and friends, but why waste more time of my life on garbage like those people.

It had turned into a swing group while I was away and unable to attend. I of course, wanted no part of it any way shape or form. If I'm going to fuck around, I'm not going to be married and if I'm going to be married then I'm not going to fuck around. That's just the way I am.

Maybe if I had been able to be there when it first started I would have been able to save my marriage. Thinking back I really doubt my being there would have changed anything. I'm pretty sure Dell, Janie and Sammi were a threesome when I met her and it never really stopped; even after we married. I'm quite sure they thought they could change my way of thinking about marriage.

Not being home wouldn't have mattered that much to Sammi and the rest of them. I'm waiting now to see how many of those marriages that were supposedly made stronger by infidelity are strong enough to last. It didn't take mine long to break.

Monday morning I cleaned out all of our accounts and left her enough to pay one house payment. The papers were filed the next day and served the day after. If she could pay the house payments she could keep the house, if she couldn't we would sell the house, Which we ended up doing and splitting the money. I heard she had moved in with Dell and Janie after we sold the house. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

I'm working the off shore drill rigs now so I can save as much money as I can. I'm not really sure why I'm doing it or what I'm saving the money for. I'm gone a lot more now but it pays a lot better. I don't even have an apartment. I live on the rig half the time and in a hotel when I go ashore, so why pay for an apartment.

Have I remarried? I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I'm not a complete fucking idiot either. Do I miss Sammi? Yes and no. I did love her. Yes I did and I miss the loving. Everyone should have someone to love and be loved by someone. But do I miss her? Hell no, she's a slut now and I think that I handled the breakup quite nicely. I love a slut in my bed, but not one that is a slut to anybody and everybody who wants her.

Do I miss her in bed? Your damn right I do. She is, or maybe I should say was, the best fuck I ever had. But she cheated on me, then lied about it, not once but twice. Maybe a lot more went on than what I had found out quite by accident at that party. Do I think Ill ever remarry? Nah, look at all the pussy I missed out on by being married to the biggest slut in town.

I could still be going to all those damn parties if I wasn't married. My god, there's Janie, Donna and that hot little bitch Sammi. Damn, I'd like to fuck her, but there's always such a line waiting to get some of that. Dell says he gets to be first with her at all the parties, I may have to get him to do me a favor. Oh well, there's always the next party. Maybe I'll get lucky then.

Do I miss my old friends? How do you miss something you never really had in the first place. Friends don't fuck friends wives, or girl friends. Live by this rule and have a happy life. T

he End

Thank you for reading my story