Totus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria could never have imagined such feelings until that day. Her cock tail felt just as sensitive, if not more so, than her clit had before her change, and there was so much more of it. Just as the head entered Jane's stomach from the wrong end, she'd exhausted her reach. Just as she about to start thrusting with it, even as her hands continued to pull her dear mother down further, she felt her rear sac shifting, as if the contents were organising themselves to go through the tail. Victoria didn't question it as strange bulges travelled through her appendage, each one feeling like a dozen experienced hands on her body, touching every erogenous zone in wondrous symphony of constant pleasure. It wasn't until she felt the something exit the tip that she realised what was going through her tail.

Victoria was laying eggs of some kind. Her mother was going to be an incubator of sorts for her eggs. She realised this just as another egg entered, followed by a third, then the fourth, each one coming almost immediately after the other. As each one popped out, she felt her pleasure spike, yet never enough to push to orgasm. Another came, the sensation like a miniature orgasm, urging Victoria to fuck her mother even harder. As the eggs filled her stomach, now visibly misshapen with the large orbs, Victoria finally reached the limit her horse cock could reach, hilting her human shaft in Jane's stomach, feeling the eggs shifting around it as more were added by the second. Jane didn't care, or rather, she couldn't.

Her mind was lost on cloud nine. Her body reacted out of need for more, but her eyes had rolled back into her head, her tongue lolling out of mouth between her lips and Victoria's tumescent cock, drooling running down her chin and cheeks as her daughter used her as nothing more than a toy. Wanting more, the centaur lifted her mother up and away, removing over a foot of her cocks, though her tail remained buried within her stomach, the head having flared out massively to better deliver the eggs and remain there until finished. She let her drop, gravity forcing Jane to fall as far as possible on the slick shafts, her throat once more being violated, her neck bulging around the girth. Victoria let her head fall back as she panted and moaned to whoever, or whatever may be listening.

As she continued, her pleasure raising more and more, Jane regained her consciousness. Her eyes moved around in a panic, before seeing what was happening and settling into her role once more, rolling her hips to better stimulate her daughter and herself, even as the thirtieth egg entered her grotesque stomach. That seemed to be the last of her supply, as Victoria's tail shrunk down and retreated, its path to the outside once again sending Jane into a mind crushing climax. Her instincts were quick, as Victoria forced her mother completely off her upper cock, before flipping the swollen woman around, placing her asshole directly at the tip of her spit covered dick. Her balls throbbed powerfully as she entered once Jane's asshole, hilting in a single motion.

With the new position, Victoria held her mother perfectly still, as she thrust her hips back and forth. Putting her new body's overwhelming strength into each motion. Both of her cock shapes were completely visible through Jane's body, every shape and even the veins running across the impossibly sized shafts. The eggs were also clearly visible, every thrust causing them to shift around inside Jane's body, further stimulating Victoria's cocks. Her orgasm was nearing, a pressure building in her body, different than the first one. It was greater, like the first was the calm before the storm.

Victoria increased her pace, each time thrusting over a foot in and out of her mother. Jane's cunt was in state of constant orgasm, her walls clenching tight around the invading cock, feeling every pulse of blood and throb of the massive veins, as her body sought more pleasure and the eventual flood of seed into her womb and stomach. Her head flailed about wildly, until Victoria manoeuvred her cock tail, which seemed capable of stretching far beyond its normal length, to hold her still, preventing any possible injuries. Spit ran down her chin and cheeks, the whites of her eyes the only thing one could see, her tongue lolling out like a dog. Victoria finally reached the limit of her control.

She sunk to the hilt once again, holding for a second, only to pull out and thrust back in. Each time it grew harder to do so, her knots expanding rapidly. Jane recovered her senses enough to feel each ball of flesh as it grew, stimulating her walls even better than ever, as her outstretched womb was once again penetrated. Victoria tried to pull out again, however her knots were too large now, giving her less than an inch of leeway as cum began to race through her balls through each of her shafts, the fluid feeling thicker, and hotter than before. Even through the scorching ecstasy, Victoria couldn't help but marvel at her body, how it knew when it needed to supply even more seed, or when she needed to keep her mate safe from herself. The first spurt travelled through the series of knots, filling one then the other.

She didn't know why it did this, however it gave her an immensely satisfying feeling on top of her bliss. Jane could feel it too, the gradual path of her daughter's cum, even as the upper shaft released its first blast into her egg bloated stomach, effectively drowning the cantaloupe sized orbs in a sea of cum so thick, it may as well have been fluid jelly. Victoria felt the next come from her horse cock, her seed having reached the tip and gushing forth, the flow so thick she had to clench muscles she didn't know she had, pushing it out into her mother's waiting uterus, the initial spray enough to bring her womb on par with her obscene stomach. Cum flooded her ovaries, the chemicals her sperm contained making every egg viable.

Again and again, she released fat loads of sperm riddled cum into her mother. The woman was once more insensate with pleasure, moaning like a cheap whore at every spurt, and occasionally trying to conjure words, but always turning to gibberish as another orgasm rocked her very soul. Victoria released her grip, moving her hands to her own breasts, now visibly bigger at a glance, her nipples hard as bullets and sensitive as a clit. As she mauled her own bosom, Victoria felt a new kind of release, similar to the unending ocean of cum gushing into her mother, but also from her breasts. She looked down and saw a stream of milk fly through the air.

More curious than surprised, she was a woman after all and soon to be a mother to a ungodly amount of children, Victoria gathered some on her finger. It was far thicker than any form of milk she had seen, more like a cream than anything. She raised her finger to her lips, reaching out with her tongue to taste the drop, instantly moaning in pleasure from the taste and release of aphrodisiacs. It was strange, being able to actually taste the chemical, but that didn't matter to her, all that did was getting more. Gripping both breasts in her hands, their size easily three times her own head, and raised them both to her face, letting the sudden spray hit her with a grin of delight. It was already growing more potent she found, as the increase in her pleasure and desire came from it simply landing on her bare skin. She brought both nipples to her mouth and took a long draw on them.

Each nipple had engorged massively now. They were easily four inches in length and equally as wide, almost like miniature cocks. The thought made Victoria moan around the twin peaks, her mind conjuring an image of herself, as she was now, only sporting two foot long cocks from her breasts. The influx of cream into her mouth, and the waves of cum into her mother increased dramatically in her sudden climax at the idea, her milk feeding the storm of her orgasm as more and more of her seed inflated Jane's already elephantine abdomen. Her stomach alone was now bigger than her entire body, and Victoria had no desire for the growth to end there.

However, all good things must come to an end. Even as she drank deep from her own breasts, Victoria could feel each gush of cum reducing in magnitude, until she was barely producing the same as the average man. It saddened her, however the thought of how much was swimming around inside her mother was enough to return the orgasmic grin to her face, as she pictured herself and Jane, surrounded by their babies all of them eager to feed from their parents. Then they would fuck again, giving Victoria more children/siblings to play with, until Jane's body was unfit for the act of birthing so many babies at once. Where such thoughts came from, Victoria couldn't care less.

Eventually her knots deflated and she pulled out. Jane had long since passed out completely, snoring lightly as she moaned and mumbled in her sleep, thin streams of cum leaking from her pussy and asshole, each one closing up rapidly to keep the virile seed all to themselves. Victoria trotted around her mother, taking in the massive sight with a satisfied grin, however she soon felt her eyes growing heavy. Receiving her first blowjob, losing her male virginity, cumming inside a tight cunt like Jane's and impregnating her with dozens of young would tire anyone, even if they were no longer human. Victoria let herself fall gently to the ground, settling in for a good night's rest. She didn't think to close her bedroom door however...