Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me Kerry?"

"Yes," she answered right away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then just relax and don't fight me. I'll do what I can to relax you and give you pleasure. If it hurts or doesn't feel right at all just tell me and I'll stop. Ok?" I waited with my breath held as she paused before answering.

"Ok." She said and the breath rushed out of me.

"I love you little girl. Never forget that." I whispered in her ear. She nodded in answer and I slowly drew my hand up her thigh toward her sex.

She tensed so I started to nibble at her neck and caress her belly with my other hand. The tension didn't go away completely but my touch was enough to relax her a bit.

"I want you to scream with pleasure until your voice is raw." I whispered and she shook a bit against me. My hand was starting to sweat from the heat of her pussy and I hadn't even touched it yet. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure her then.

My fingers made contact with the soft cotton of her tiny panties and it took quite a bit of self control to keep the touch light. I wanted to rip those things off her and slide down the bed to lick her in a flash but I held back. The longer I took the better it would be for her, I was certain of that.

Her heat was remarkable as I touched her, like the moist heat of an equatorial rain forest. My hand was sweating from it all the way to my wrist and I loved it.

My arm was draped across her hip and lower belly and the feeling of the bared skin against mine was more food for my addiction. I couldn't keep my lips off her neck and the taste of her skin mingled with the smell of her to create a potion so powerful my head spun with it.

My hips pressed hard against her of their own accord, my hard on straining to push through the fabric between us and penetrate her. Despite the raw nature of this, I didn't even consider doing something like that. I wanted to pleasure her and it didn't matter one bit if I got nothing in return.

Slowly my fingers began to dance across the hot material over her sex. I didn't press hard enough to even outline her pussy but instead just lightly scratched at the fabric itself, letting the material transmit the sensations to her. Kerry shuddered against me as the touches had the desired effect.

"Do you like that little sister?" I asked in a voice thick with desire. She shook again and I pressed just the tiniest bit harder into her. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," she hissed out. "It feels so good."

"Good. This is only the beginning. I can't wait to watch you cum." She tensed then and her eyes snapped open. I was afraid she'd tell me she was uncomfortable and make me stop but she found another way to slow things down.

"Wait. I want to do you first." Kerry said as she looked over her shoulder at me again. I didn't want to stop, even if it did mean getting a blow job, but I had given her veto power and I had to respect it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You won't stop me from continuing on afterwards then?" I asked, hoping she didn't think I didn't trust her or was willing to force her to do something she didn't want to do.

"If what you're doing now is like what you'll do then I won't be able to stop you." I had picked up the pace a bit with my hand and was applying enough pressure to have figured out where her clit must have been.

The shape of her sex was starting to become known to me and I wanted very much to get to know it better but I felt I had to bow to her desires.

"Alright. You can do me first then." I tried not to sound disappointed but failed. She laughed a bit at that.

"You make it sound like me sucking you is a bad thing." She said with mock offence.

"I'm sorry, but I really want to get you off. And then get you off again. And then some more after that..."

"Alright I get the picture." She giggled some more. We were still pressed together, spooned tight. Slowly she started to extract herself from me. We were both reluctant to separate but eventually she managed to slide away from me and off the bed.

"Lie on your back Jay, it'll be easier like that." I smiled at her and did as requested as her eyes fell to where my shorts covered my arousal. I'm not particularly well endowed, the term is average, but even so it was obvious I was more than ready for her.

"God! I can't wait!" She said with surprising vigor as her hand traced down my belly to delicately grip me through the shorts. I groaned like never before at her touch.

I had never felt such electricity from another's touch before. For a moment I thought she was going to straddle me and we would suddenly be making love. Christ, I wanted that worse than words can describe. Instead she started to tenderly stroke up and down my shaft while sitting sideways beside me. It wasn't the ideal position, but I guess it had to do.

"Kerry it's not gonna take much," I warned as the sensation was overwhelming even through the shorts. She smiled at me in a way that I could only call proud.

"Good. I like that you want me so much you can't hold back." She gripped me the tiniest bit harder at that.

"Well I don't. I want to be able to last for you." Her smile turned into the cutest frown I'd ever seen.

"Why would I need you to last for me?"

"Ah, because it takes some time for a woman to orgasm and if I explode at the slightest touch I won't be able to get you off too. At least not when we make love." Those words sounded strange to say but it was the best way to describe any kind of union we'd share.

"I don't care if I never have an orgasm Jay. I just want you to enjoy yourself." It was my turn to frown, though not nearly as cute. Her grip was just right now and her hand was moving maybe a bit too fast if I wanted to be able to speak for much longer.

"Too bad because I do care and you will have orgasms. At least as many as I do." I said back, though it might have lost a bit of force from the strain in my voice her hand was causing. I was mere moments from ruining my shorts and she seemed completely unaware of it.

"Well if you can, then I won't stop you from making me climax but I've never had one before so..." Oddly enough those words gave me some sort of added strength to resist the pleasure of her hand and I took that as an opportunity to cut in.

"I don't care what it takes. You'll know what it feels like to cum before the day is through." I said in a strong and clear voice.

The look on her face was incredible, like I had just told her she would live forever in a heaven on earth. I smiled at her and then groaned as her grip tightened a bit too much and her hand picked up even more speed.

"Hold me a bit lighter," I said before I could stop myself. I was hoping she wouldn't be insulted by my correcting her but she just loosened her grip and stroked me faster.

"I like it when you tell me what to do," she said with a bright eyed smile. "You're gonna have to do that a lot because I'm not very good at this stuff."

"You're doing great so far," I managed to get out through a loud groan. She giggled and was stroking me so fast her hand was a blur. I could see the strain in her shoulder as she put her all into it.

"Good because I want to make you cum like crazy!" I lurched up at those words, thrusting my hips against her arm and squeezing my PC muscles hard to delay the inevitable.

"Don't hold back Jay, let it go!"

"My shorts!" I barely got the words out through clenched teeth. She understood though and immediately started to pull them off me. We had been raised by a very clean mother and making a mess was never a good thing.

The time it took her to get my shorts down around my ankles and then off was enough for me to catch my breath a bit. The urge to cum faded and I was able to concentrate a bit more on watching the unbelievably sexy movements of my sister.

To my surprise, once Kerry had my shorts off she swung a leg around me and sat across my thighs. We were nearly lined up for penetration and only her panties stood in the way. I groaned at the sight of her like that, sitting upright and dazzlingly beautiful.

Without thinking about it I sat up and slid my arms around her, in the process lining us up perfectly to make love. We kissed and I was certain that we were going to consummate this new found love at any second.

Instead she gently placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back down to lie flat again. She wasn't strong enough to force me, but she didn't have to be. I was willing to do what she wanted. I reached down and stroked my hands over both of her thighs, feeling my addiction to her soaring ever upward.

"I want to Jay, I really do." Kerry said with a look in her eye that was more convincing than any words could ever be. I wanted to try to convince her to go for it but she had said she wasn't ready and I was sure she'd meant it.

"It's ok Kerry. It's ok." That might have been an attempt to encourage her to get on with it or to comfort her for being unwilling to do so. It didn't matter. This was entirely in her hands.

"I know Jay. I love you for that." That could have meant anything too but it made my heart swell to the point of nearly bursting anyway. Somehow I knew we were on the same wave length and our words meant exactly what the other wanted them to.

"Oh God Kerry, you're gonna kill me." I moaned through my teeth as she once again took hold of my member. The feel of her skin on mine was infinitely better than the feel of her through the shorts. Her hand started to stroke again and my head started to spin.

"I hope you cum all over me before you die Jay. It would be a real shame if you didn't." Where had she learned to talk like that? Fuck, who cares! That was so sexy I nearly did as she requested right then.

Sensing that it was all over but the cleanup, Kerry's hand sped up to the point that it was a blur again. She maintained the same perfect grip she'd found before and if I had been able to think right then I would have been impressed with her ability to learn.

I was so close I felt like I was turning inside out but it wasn't until she pulled my dick back against her panty clad mound and lower belly that I lost it. This was better than any pussy I'd ever had and it was just my sister's hand! I felt like I was buried to the hilt within her as she held me pressed against her creamy belly with the smooth skinned palm of her right hand and I erupted.

I had the most intense orgasm of my life to that point and it was so strong it hurt. I watched as I shot far more cum than I'd ever seen at one time. It soared up high to nearly her eye level before arcing back down onto my chest and stomach.

I never shoot like that and even though I hadn't even beaten off in over a week I was dumbstruck by it. The only explanation was that Kerry was having a hell of a powerful affect on me.

My hips jumped hard enough that it nearly tossed my sister off me as another thick rope sprayed from me. It painted a white line from just over her panties to the cup of her left breast, the trajectory redirected by her pressing against the head of my dick to push it against her firm belly.

Several more shots flew from me faster than my mind could comprehend and I felt near to passing out. Each shot brought such soaring pleasure that I could barely find a way to categorize it as either pleasure or pain. They painted a spider web of white lines across her perfect belly and left her bra cups dripping.

I was panting hard by the time the last of my cum squirted out rather weakly from me. My hands had found their way to her hips and for a moment I felt like I had just fucked her.

Her hand started to move on me again and my hips jumped involuntarily at the intense sensation of it. I was very sensitive after such a performance and I doubted she'd get much more from me for a while.

"Hold on Kerry, I need some time to recover. Shit, I need a lot of time to recover." I said, so out of breath I felt asthmatic. She frowned that impossibly cute frown at me and kept stroking me.

"Too bad Big Brother," you could hear the caps. "I promised to suck you and I'm gonna."

"Kerry come on, I have my limits."

"Well we're gonna push your limits because I'm gonna make you cum again no mater how long it takes." Her voice was like a little girl's, which clashed startlingly with her words. It was enough to make me feel like forgetting about how sensitive my dick was and go for it.

"Alright, but stay away from the head of my penis as much as you can."

"You mean this?" She asked, drawing her fingers up my shaft to pinch the head. I made a noise that was clearly painful and she snatched her hand away as if burned.

"I'm sorry! Oh God I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. Shit, I'm such an idiot! Jay..."

"It's alright. Just take it easy for a bit alright." Unfortunately she didn't take me at my word and flung herself off me. She rolled from the bed and headed for the door so fast I could barely snatch her arm in time to keep her from fleeing.

"Kerry it's alright, it didn't hurt that bad." I said and then was struck mute by the sight of her tears. The pain on her face was intense and all I wanted was to wipe it away.

"I love you, no matter what, I love you Kerry." Her tears burst into full on sobbing and she was in my arms in a flash. I held her tight and kissed the top of her head just like I had when she was a kid scared of a storm. I was vaguely aware of the gooey mess that was being rubbed into my skin but I ignored it. This was no time to be squeamish.

Slowly she calmed to the point that we could kiss again. I could taste her salty tears on her lips and feel the pain that had gone with them. Our soar tongues rubbed against each other and she shifted to once again straddle me. I held her close, feeling the skin of her back with my hands flying around in fast circles.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," she said again. She was looking me dead in the eye and the pain in her look made her sincerity unquestionable.

"I know, but it wasn't that bad. You were just trying to get me going again, that's all." She nodded silently and we kissed a bit more.

Honestly, I was hoping to move on because my mouth was pretty over worked at that point. We were silent for a long while then, once again just feeling each other and enjoying our intimacy.

I was starting to get a little uncomfortable sitting up and holding her against me with no back support. She seemed to sense it and took it as an opportunity to move on.

"Why don't you lay back and relax and let your Little Sister make it up to you?" She asked in a sexy sweet tone.

"Actually I was thinking more along the lines of having you lay back." I wasn't sure how specific I should be so I kept it a bit vague. I really did want to pleasure her more than I wanted her to pleasure me.

"Uh uh," she nodded her head no and looked impossibly cute again. "You said I could go first."

"You know all you have to do is use that cute little girl voice on me to get anything you want don't you?" I said with a grin that widened to the point that it hurt before I broke into a laugh. She was off the charts cute just then and I couldn't have denied her anything. Of course that was what she intended.

"Yeah, I know. So are you gonna let Little Sis suck you off or not?" The contrast of such an innocent looking and sounding girl asking me such a thing set my head to rapid rinse as I tried to comprehend it. She smiled a bit at me and then giggled as it took longer and longer for me to answer.

"You can do whatever you want," I said and she titled her head down to look at me through a partial veil of curly brown hair. "But just remember that I'm gonna make you pay with howls once you're done."

Kerry lost that little girl innocence as her nostrils flared and her eyes widened to match her grin. I was hoping that meant she was looking forward to my exploration between her legs as much as I was.

"It's so hard," she said with that little girl voice again as I lay back. "Not fucking your brains out." I was startled by her sudden change in tone and meaning and all I could do was stare blankly at her in shock.

"But for both our sakes I'll resist." She said in her usual tone and then once again like a little girl she said, "For now."

"I certainly appreciate that," I said with heavy sarcasm. "I don't think I'd live through it if you didn't hold back."

"I don't think I would either," she said almost seriously. "But then I guess we'd die happy."

"Certainly." My voice cracked rather comically as I said that one word because Kerry chose that moment to wrap her soft hands around my cock. She giggled a bit but her eyes stayed focused on what her hands were doing.

"It's so hot," she said as her hands slowly began to work along my shaft again. I didn't really have much to say about that so I just watched as she worked me over, letting my hands wander over her thighs on their own.

For the first few minutes all she did was slowly stroke me, staring down at my dick as she did so. She kind of looked like a kid with a new toy, one she'd wanted for a long time and was very taken with.

I couldn't suppress the smile this brought to my face as her slow exploration of me brought out a sort of awe I'd seen in her before and was very endearing. Kerry didn't notice for quite a while that I was grinning like a fool at her.

"What's so funny?" A loaded question if ever I'd heard one but I was ready to answer it. I'd had plenty of time to think about what to say when she noticed.

"I'm just so taken with you that looking at you makes me happy. I'm sorry if it's distracting..."

"It is distracting but don't worry about it." She grinned back and then abruptly stopped working her hands on me. My sister looked me straight in the eye as she slid back, her inner thighs dragging across my legs in what can only be described as the most intensely arousing way. It served to remind me that I would be between those perfect thighs soon.

I watched in utter fascination as she rearranged herself over my legs so she was sitting over my ankles and lying across my legs with her face on my belly.

She kept eye contact the whole way and that just made it more powerful. Once all the way down, Kerry placed her chin over my belly button and was staring me in the eye. I could feel my dick pressed against her upper chest and her bra clad breasts brushing my thighs.

"I'm gonna suck you now Big Brother," she said in her little girl voice. "But I'm not very good at it so you're gonna have to tell me what you like. 'K?"

"Somehow I doubt I'll be very coherent, but I'll give it a shot." I answered with a huge shit eating grin. She wiggled against me, pressing her chest against my thighs and trapping my cock against my belly with her collar bone. The sight of her body undulating over mine was truly mind blowing.

"Well I'll just take silence as a compliment then." I sighed as she rose up enough to free my cock and create room for her to get me in her mouth.

Once again her hands wrapped around me and she started to stroke me. I had expected her to go right to sucking but she seemed stalled in the handjob stage. I wanted to tell her to move on but it was feeling so good I couldn't think of a reason to do so.

"Twists your wrists at the top," I said without thinking. She'd been staring at my dick again but she looked up when I spoke and smiled at me.

"How do you mean?"

"Like opening a bottle of coke," I replied. I twisted my wrist in imitation of what I meant and after a moment she started to try to do what I'd suggested.

"Like this?" She was doing well, but her timing was a little off.

"Yeah, but do the top hand then the bottom as they pass over..." I cut myself off with a groan as she found the perfect timing.

"Wow! That's cool."

"I thought so," I said through clenched teeth.