Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at her hands as they worked on me and was once again transfixed with what she was doing. The only down side to that was if she got me off again without using her mouth I'd probably have to fight her to let me eat her out.

"Alright, you've gotten pretty good with your hands. Do you wanna try your mouth?" It wasn't subtle but I told myself I'd only try once and if she didn't respond then I'd let her do whatever she wanted.

"Yeah," she answered. "But I can't seem to let go long enough to start."

It might have been funny if I'd been able to do much more than breathe at that moment. As for Kerry, she didn't seem to think it was funny either as her hands seemed to have developed their own will.

I was thinking about reneging on the deal I'd made with myself to let her do her own thing when she took a deep breath and pulled both hands away from me.

"Oh God!" The feeling of her mouth sucking me in was beyond my ability to endure. I was immediately on the verge of orgasm and so caught by surprise by it that I could do nothing to hold back.

She managed to take me all the way in and I was teetering on blasting into her mouth when I heard a sound that I didn't want to hear.

"Don't choke yourself Kerry," I gasped out. "Only do what you're comfortable with."

She wrapped her right hand around the base of my dick and slid her mouth off with a slurp, leaving a heavy layer of saliva behind.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to over do it." She said and once again her hand started to stroke me. I shifted my hips as I tried not to image what it would look like if I blasted her in the face right then.

"Just relax and do what you want without worrying about me. I don't need you to do much more than breathe near me to finish me off now." It was true. It was all I could do to hold back.

"'K." She said in her little girl voice and then promptly sucked me back in her mouth. I didn't last two bobs of her head.

"Shit, I can't stop it!" I did my best to warn her, thinking she'd probably want to pull off me. Instead she slid that hot watery mouth all the way down my shaft to the point where she was nearly gagging.

Her tongue pressed up on my cock, forcing it against the roof of her mouth and creating a tight confined space that was mind warpingly good. I exploded harder than the last time.

For all of her best intentions, Kerry wasn't prepared for the sheer volume of what I gave her. Neither was I. I fully expected to enjoy the hell out of this climax, but I knew my reserves had been seriously depleted from the last one. I was expecting a more average amount of semen for her to have to deal with. Instead I got a flood that was way more than I had a right to produce.

Kerry's cheeks puffed out comically as my orgasm hit me with waves of pleasure that blanked my mind completely. All I could do was watch and grunt as my cum seeped out from her lips and drooled across her chin. This time I couldn't distinguish one shot from another, it just felt like one huge torrent rushing out of me.

Her eyes watered as she struggled to figure out what to do with my larger than expected offering. We hadn't discussed the spit or swallow options and it seemed like she wanted me to tell her what to do.

The only problem with that was I had been struck mute by the power of her ministrations. I had to wait until I was finished to advise her and that meant she had a white bib by the time I could speak.

"You don't have to swallow it if you don't want to, it doesn't matter to me." Kerry just blinked at me and then gulped loudly. She sucked her cheeks hollow and swallowed several more times before looking up to make eye contact with me.

"Wow! I didn't even think of swallowing it until you said something. I was just like, dumbstruck or something." I frowned a bit at her, trying not to seem skittish about the mess I'd made of her.

"I didn't mean for you to do that if you didn't want to."

"No. Once you said it, it just made sense to me so I did it." She was downright giddy, as if she was the one who'd just had the biggest orgasm of her life. I must admit the sheer eroticism of the moment had energized me as well.

"What did you think of it?" I was trying to be vague but it didn't work so well.

"Think of what?" She asked as she sat up and slid back up my legs until she was sitting over my hips again.

"My cum." I said flatly, abandoning ambiguity altogether.

"Oh, I like it. Maybe later I can get some more from ya." I couldn't help but shake my head and smile at her. She was just so damn cute!

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Why, am I not supposed to like it?"

"I don't know. I've just heard it's not the most pleasant experience that's all." I was trying not to tell her that the sight of her pearl bib was turning my stomach just a bit. Is it homophobic to not want to have to taste your own semen when you kiss the woman you love?

"Well whoever told you that was just a selfish bitch. I like it because you do, not because it's fine dinning." Again I shook my head at her. She was a dangerous woman, my sister.

"Alright well I'll be honest and say I want to kiss you but I don't want to taste that..." I couldn't figure out what to call it so I just let it hang.

"Oh, I'll go clean up. I'll be right back." She was off me before I could come up with a better idea and out the door by the time I realized I didn't want her to leave.

I was afraid that any break in our intimacy might ruin it, but she was back in seconds with a hand towel. She used it to wipe away just about everything, certainly everything I could see, and then placed it carefully on the carpet by the door.

"Better?" She asked as she slid over the bed and back on top of me.

"Yes, much. I'm sorry I'm so insecure about that." I replied as my hands once again found their favorite spots on her body.

"I don't mind. I'll just have to be sure to swallow it all next time."

"You don't have to..."

"Hey!" She cut me off. "I like to swallow. The look on your face was great. So what if it doesn't really taste that good. As far as I see it, if it's part of you then I'm more than willing to have it inside me." She turned bright red as she finished that but she didn't take any of it back. I just chuckled at her embarrassment and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Do you think you're ready for me to see you naked?" I wanted to jump to the part where I was feasting between her legs but I figured it would be best to start slow.

"I don't know," she said. Once again she was plainly embarrassed. "I'm still a coward."

"Kerry..."

"Seriously, I'm just afraid. I don't know why, but I'm just not comfortable with being naked with you."

"Well I'm naked..."

"Yeah but you're such a hunk there's no way you'd be self conscious." I gaped at her for a moment, wondering if she was joking. She seemed pretty serious though.

"Kerry I'm not a hunk."

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are." I started to protest again but she spoke over me. "I'm a girl. I know a hunk when I see one. You are a hunk."

"You're crazy." I said in amazement. No one else would have put me in such a category, but I guess love does strange things to us.

"I am," she echoed me. "But that doesn't make it any less true."

"You really think I'm not self conscious about my body?"

"You look pretty comfortable to me." She shot back. I had to pause to consider how to go on before I forged ahead.

"Look, I feel comfortable being naked around you because...well you're you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I trust you completely and I know you wouldn't hurt me. I may have a small penis, in fact I know I do, but I know you aren't gonna make me feel bad about it." I thought I had explained that fairly well and was hoping she'd take her cue from me and start to trust me.

"You don't have a small penis Jay." She said as if she were a leading expert on the subject.

"Well at best I could be called average, but when I'm flaccid it's pretty damn small." I gestured to exhibit A, my currently flaccid penis. I'm honest enough to admit it's not impressive in that state. She just looked at it and then back into my eyes.

"I think it's cute," she said and I winced. "Not like too small cute, just perfect cute." She was scrambling to make up for it but there just isn't any way to do it.

"Look, I know it isn't my best feature but I'm willing to let you see it because I know you mean well. Even when you call it cute." Kerry was wringing her hands in exasperation as I tried to ease her mind.

"Well what does it matter what it's like flaccid. The only thing that matters is that it's plenty big when you're gonna use it."

"I guess. The point is we all have flaws and there isn't any reason to be scared of them. Now I know I called you perfect, but you have to understand that I didn't mean you're a life size Barbie doll or something. I meant that everything about your body is exactly the way it should be, you are in perfect proportion."

"I don't know about that."

"Well I do, and it's true. So don't worry about what I'm gonna think when I see you naked because it's only gonna be good thoughts anyway." I grinned at her and drew my hands up and down her thighs without really thinking about it.

She took a moment to think about what I'd said and then slowly hung her head. Her hand wringing had returned and it was obvious she was put at ease by my words.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not over it yet." She murmured and I was hard pressed not to get frustrated. Once again I had to think for a moment to figure out what to do.

"Alright listen. You were willing to let me make you feel good before, are you still willing?"

"Yes. But I'm scared." She sounded small and weak, almost nothing like she had been when she'd been pleasuring me. It became my number one goal to change that about her.

"I know, so I'll be extra careful." She seemed to be shrinking in on herself as she lay on me, as if trying to withdraw to some hidden safe place. "Why don't we get comfortable and take it from there?"

"Ok." Damn, what happened to the strong little sister that had demanded I let her suck me off? We shuffled around on the bed and got back into the spooning position we'd had before. Much of the sexual energy had dissipated and it was a bit awkward trying to get it back.

At first I wanted to kiss and try to raise her ardor but it wasn't working. After a few frantic moments of contemplation I decided to return to basic foreplay to get her ready. I let my left hand drape over her hip and rest on her upper thigh. My right arm was under her with my hand lightly touching her belly. I nuzzled into her neck and whispered how much I loved her in her ear. She relaxed and just let me enjoy her body.

Slowly we started to build toward a more intensely sexual situation. If I hadn't had an empty tank I would have been hard by the time my left hand began to travel up her thigh.

"I'm ready Jay," Kerry gasped when my hand paused just shy of touching her sex. I thought about asking her if she was sure but then my hand was once again mapping out the contours of her pussy through her panties. It was so soft and even hotter than I remembered.

I wanted to take my time, I really did, but I just couldn't. The feel of her heat, her soft center was driving me out of my mind. My dick was still soft but I was as aroused as I could get. Kerry was breathing hard and I realized I was too. There was no stopping things now.

"I want to see your perfect little breasts," I whispered in her ear.

"No," was the only answer she gave. For a moment I was scared I'd ruined the moment. When she started to wiggle against me in time to my caress and I knew I could continue. I decided not to push the issue of her breasts.

"I'm going to take your panties off now so I can feel you skin to skin." I didn't ask and she seemed to respect that. I waited a bit for her to object but she just kept moving her hips in smooth little circles as I touched her.

Slowly I reached down with my right hand to push the side of her panties that was trapped beneath her down toward her knee. She raised up just enough to help me and then let herself lower back down once the fabric had slipped off her hip.

I was left with my right hand out from under her and lying useless behind her ass. If she had been a bit more comfortable with this there were things that I could have done from that position but I held back.

As much as I hated to, I had to use my left hand to slide the panties completely off her hips and down her thighs. We were both watching intently as her sex was slowly revealed.

From my angle over her shoulder I couldn't see too well but I could tell that she had shaved recently, leaving a little strip of dark hair over her pussy. For the first time it occurred to me that she might have anticipated this. I put the thought aside for the moment and focused on my next move.

I wanted to start touching her pussy again but her panties were around her knees and they needed to be gone. Again she helped me out by pulling her right leg back through the hole in her panties and leaving them only on her left as I held the material.

It was an impressive display of flexibility that only added to my urgency to get between those amazing legs.

I pushed the panties down her left leg and she kicked them off and then squirmed back against me. If I'd been hard it would have been difficult not to push into her just then. As it was I was thinking about what it would be like anyway.

My left hand found its way back between her thighs and that first touch was every bit as electric as when she had first held me in her hand.

She was hotter than ever and silky smooth. I let my fingers tenderly glide over her plump little outer labia, letting my mind go over the map I'd made of her sex as I traced it with my fingers. She had dominant outer lips and as far as I could tell very small inner lips.

I didn't pry her open or press in to find out more. Instead I just kept drawing slow sweeps across the outer labia, reveling in the wonderful feel of her superheated sex.

I let my lips drag across the skin of her neck without kissing or stopping. I was touching her as lightly as I could with both fingers and lips and she was getting into it. A soft moan floated out of her and it was all I could do to keep from pressing on too fast.

I wanted to take it as slow as possible so she could stay comfortable and not freak out. My fingers found her hard little clit at the peak of her labia and barely pushed in enough to graze it before I could stop myself.

"Holy shit what was that?" She gasped out. Did she really not know what it felt like to touch her aroused clitoris? No way.

"That, Little Sister, is your clit." I whispered in her ear. She tensed up and for a moment I thought she was going to tell me to slow down or even stop.

"God, I never knew..." I cut her off by once again grazing the tiny nub with the barest of touches that produced a very happy moan. I was amazed that she seemed sincerely surprised by the intensity of her body's reaction. Was it possible that she had never touched herself?

I increased the frequency with which I hit her sensitive spot while continuing to caress the rest of her sex as well. She made no attempt to speak and I could see her eyes were closed tight. Slowly I increased the amount of time I spent on her clit until I was basically swirling my fingertips over it non-stop.

"Do you like that Kerry?" I asked unnecessarily. I just wanted to hear her confirm for me that I was doing well.

"Oh God!" She gushed and I took that for a yes.

"Good," I paused dramatically to ensure she was paying attention. "Now imagine what it's gonna feel like when my tongue is doing that."

My words had more than the desired effect on her. With a sudden jerk her hips jabbed back at me and then her back bowed as she sort of hunched in on her self.

Satisfaction like I'd never felt spread through me as I realized I'd made her climax for the first time. She'd made it sound like it would be nearly impossible and here she was cumming from just my finger on her clit and a few well used words.

The pleasure that so obviously coursed through my sister was visible in the way her muscles shook and strained against each other. I could see her toes curl and her abs flutter. This was better than any show I'd ever seen. I wanted to see it again as soon as it was over.

"Oh my God!" Kerry burst out when she was able to speak. "What the fuck was that?"

"That was the first, and weakest, of your orgasms today." I said with absolute confidence into her ear. She shivered against me and turned to kiss me. I obliged happily and let my tongue explore her mouth once again.

I started to swirl my fingers over her clit again and she began to shake so rapidly it was like she was vibrating. I focused entirely on her clit and let my lips drag across her neck and up behind her ear. My tongue sought out her ear lobe and I licked it as my breath rattled across her ear.

"I want you to cum for me again," I whispered a bit hoarsely into her ear. "Cum for your Big Brother."

"Oh yeah!" She shouted as her body once again began that beautiful self dancing. It was even more fascinating to watch than before and I tried to memorize everything her body did. There was just too much to take in though so I just relaxed and let her ride it out.

"Do you want me to kiss it now?" I asked when her shuddering had stopped. I was hoping she was over her reservations but if not I'd just keep at it until she couldn't talk to tell me no.

"Please. Please. Please Jay, please." Well I guess that qualified as being ready to move on.

"I love you. You're perfect." I whispered in her ear as I pulled away from her. I didn't even need to tell her to lay flat as I slid off the bed.

I caressed down her leg from the hip to the ankle and then slowly raised her leg up. She was looking downright hungry as she bent her knee and let me duck under the leg so I could sit in the middle.

I looked down at her, taking in her remarkable beauty and still awestruck by it but avoiding looking at her sex.

"I'm going to look at you now and tell you exactly what I think. Ok?" She colored a bit more than her sexual excitement had already caused but she nodded. She looked so damn vulnerable.

I finally let my eyes settle between her legs and my breath caught in my throat. Like anyone else I have my preferences when it comes to the opposite sex. Some guys love a certain shape to a woman's legs or breasts or ass. I can appreciate all of those things, especially when they all fit together as well as my sister's do. But there is also another less talked about shape that guys have preferences about and that's a woman's sex.

I've had a few discussions about what different guys like and while everyone is different, some women might be alarmed to find out that if the pussy is ugly it can be a deal breaker. At least for some of us.

Now I was staring at my ideal made flesh. I don't know where it came from or when exactly I developed the preference for it, but my sister's pussy was exactly what I considered perfect. Exactly.

It was small but not too small. Plump little outer labia hid everything else and were perfectly symmetrical. I didn't have to pull those lips apart to know that the interior was as flawless as the exterior. I'd never seen such perfection and I wanted to taste her with every bit of my being.

"Kerry..." I couldn't think of how to explain it to her.

"What? Am I ugly? Jay?"

"You're...you're the most beautiful, perfect, amazing, incredible, flawless, perfect, perfect, perfect woman I've ever imagined let alone seen. I hope you know that I'm not gonna stop eating you until you pass out." She might have had a response to that but I didn't let her get it out before I was on her.