Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I was making my descent I was hit with her powerful scent, musky and fresh and purely feminine. I felt my flaccid penis stir and by the time my nose was over her clit and my tongue was pushing between her lips I was hard as a rock. Her thighs closed around my head and I fell into a world of damp heat and overwhelming sexual highs.

It took maybe two minutes for her to start screaming as I worked my tongue against her hole and my nose over her nub. Her legs shook by my head and tightened as if she was trying to choke me. I took that as a good sign and only changed up enough to get my tongue on her clit. Her screams turned to wails that made my ears ring as her hips bucked wildly beneath me.

I rode out her chaotic thrashing and then upped the ante by suckling gently at her clit. Kerry gave a throat shredding growl and pushed my head down into her pussy with her hands while her hips danced yet again.

I hadn't expected it to be so easy to get her off but now that I had succeeded all I wanted to do was keep it going.

And keep it going I did, making her cum over and over again and loving every minute of it. I wondered if every time would be like this or if she was so sensitive because this was our first time. She'd said she'd never climaxed before and it seemed like she'd never even had her clit touched so I guess she might have been a bit of a hair trigger without her even knowing it.

I was surprised when her legs flew apart and her hands reversed course and began to push me away. I didn't want to stop, and I'd promised I wouldn't until she was unconscious. Still, I knew that if she thought she'd reached her limit I should respect that. Slowly I pulled back, but rather than just leave her cold I let my hands replace my face.

I lovingly pulled open her labia and looked straight into her sex for the first time. She hadn't shown any wetness on her outer lips but the inside was soaked and the scent was exponentially more potent.

I breathed deep that intoxicating smell and let my fingers get sticky with it as they moved over her trembling sex.

The thing that struck me the most about that view was something I'd never seen before, at least in the flesh. Her hymen was intact and very obvious, forming a protective sheet that was split vertically. It looked barely wide enough for one finger and no more. I was tempted to penetrate her with a finger just to feel her but she was done.

"Oh God Jay, please stop. I think I'm about to die." I tore my eyes away from her sex and focused on her wild eye look. She was panting and vibrating from head to toe. I felt my face split in a grin and oddly I was once again aware of my very hard cock.

"Was it as good as I said it would be?"

"It was far beyond anything you suggested Big Brother. Now kiss me so I can take a nap." I was laying over her in a flash and we shared a pussy flavored kiss for the first time.

I thought about asking her if she liked the taste but when she started to lick her juices from my chin the answer to that was pretty obvious.

Eventually we made our way back to the spooning position, me naked and her just wearing her bra. I held her tight, still aroused but oddly sated. I nuzzled her neck the way we both loved and breathed deep the smell of her.

"I love you Kerry."

"I love you Jay."