Touch But Don't Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three: I just don't believe that pitch about vulnerable alpha males. It's bullshit." I guess I sounded angry. Before she answered, Kelsey moved to my side of the table.

"Robbie, it was just a test. You've just come up with three good reasons why girls will want you... Why I want you... One: You care how we feel. Two: You don't want to hurt anyone. Three: You aren't stupid." She kissed me in a way that, until now, I'd only experienced when naked. It was like having sex with just our mouths.

"That was not nice." I was referring to Kelsey's fake bet, not the kiss. The kiss was very nice.

"I know but I'm going to forfeit."

"Really?"

"Really." She nuzzled my neck. "You'll be the second guy ever to have my ass. I still run away screaming if Eric even mentions it."

"Second guy? Who was first?"

"Well I couldn't think what else to give Parry for his birthday."

"You're joking?"

"No. Want to hear the whole story?"

"Later. I need to go to the campus this morning. I have to meet with the Head Librarian."

"Ok. I'll tell you tonight, while I'm shaving your balls. It'll help keep your dick out of the way."

Too right it would, if it was anything like the stories B entertained me with. But right now my coffee was cold and there wasn't time for a refill.

"Just a minute." Kelsey halted me outside the coffee shop and just left me there.

"What was that about?" I asked when she took my arm again, about a minute later -- not time enough for the ladies' room.

"Just telling Ellie the rumours are true: That you're great in bed."

"Funny." I didn't believe her. "I've finally remembered what it is that you taste like. Paprika Pringles."

"Really? I've never tried them."

"I don't think they do that flavour in the States. We had them in London when Mom and I went there on vacation."

"And they taste like my pussy?" She seemed amused at the idea.

"Or your pussy tastes like them."

"My pussy is twenty three years old. How old were the Pringles?"

"Less than that." I agreed with her logic, absurd as it was.

"I'm going to ask Eric to import some. I want a second opinion."

"Get him to send a tube here then. I'll do a proper comparison."

"Oh, I will. And if you prefer Pringles to pussy, I'll join a nunnery."

* * * * *

"...Well, even though I'd given Eric my virginity and was exploring the brave new world of heterosexuality with the help of B's frat boys, I was still not up for anything more intrusive than a finger in my ass." Kelsey was clipping my pubic hair with scissors, ready for shaving. "I know that wouldn't normally be a problem but all the guys I was seeing had been passed on to me from B or Helen: often both. If B sets you up on a blind date, you tend to have high expectations."

"That's true."

"And have I fulfilled those expectations?" Kelsey pointed out that B had set me up with her.

"You know you have. Even before you..."

"Get fucked in the ass?" Kelsey finished the sentence for me.

"Exactly. Anyway, I can ask the same question of you. After all, I really am a blind date."

"And you can have the same answer: You know you have. Even before you..."

"Sounds like you're looking forward to this as much as I am," I was a little surprised at that. Just a little.

"I did wonder why you didn't just go for it last night. I've seen how much you like it, remember."

"B told me a lot of girls don't... She said sneak up on it and read the signs... I thought..." It sounded lame in hindsight, which even blind people have 20-20. "I guess I thought too much...huh?"

"Men often do. For future reference, if it smells of soap, go for it. Girls who don't like it generally aren't as fussy about hygiene. If she's cleaned house, she's expecting visitors."

"I'll remember that." I chuckled. It made sense, in a perverse, B-logic way. "But we've wandered off-topic. You're supposed to be telling me about Parry."

"Ok. Parry loves ass. He's been into it since he started fucking Helen. Meg was never up for it so it was only a fantasy for years but after Helen found out he'd been her best customer when she was working nude web cams, she knew all his fantasies and made them all come true. Then she introduced him to B, who... well, you know what she's like. So anyway, Parry's ass-addicted and now he and Meg are living in Manhattan, he gets his fix very regularly. Helen did persuade Meg to let him do her, once. She didn't have any fun and told him no, not ever again, and if he wanted to do that, he had two other girls ready and eager so accommodate him."

"Seems fair." Again, only if you're using B-logic. "Quite mature really, not feeling pressurized into trying to keep her husband out of younger women's beds."

"Out of younger women, full stop. Meg's cool. She's like everyone's mom and refers to us all - except Parry - as kids, even when we're fucking her.

So it was Parry's birthday two weeks ago but Helen and B were here, deflowering pledges at the frat house, so poor Parry had nobody to sodomize. It solved two problems: I hadn't thought of anything to get him as a gift and I really wanted to get past my own reservations. So I gift-wrapped a bottle of lubricant and crawled into bed with him and Meg." Kelsey paused her anecdote while she cleared away the remains of my pubes and got a bowl of warm water and a razor.

"And?" I was as stiff as she'd predicted and impatient for the rest of the story.

"And it took him about two seconds to cotton on. I think me being on my hands and knees as I gave him a birthday kiss might have been a clue too. Meg took charge of the lube and put on a bit of a show to get Parry really in the mood."

"What sort of show?"

"Well, while I was birthday-kissing his dick, all he could see was my pussy and Meg's tongue circling my ass hole -- it's only the penetration bit she doesn't like.

I could feel him getting harder by the second. Then Meg worked a couple of fingers in with the help of a squirt of lube and made sure I was really ready for him.

A quick rearrangement of the players and he was in, balls slapping into my pussy lips as he sank all the way in on his first thrust. It actually felt really good. Better than plastic - which I'd tried a lot of -- because I knew how much it meant to him and that made it special for me too. When he started stroking in and out, Meg got in front of me so I could lick her. Parry really gets off on seeing girls do Meg.

He lasted about two minutes before yelling loud enough to wake Eric and coming inside me.

Eric was a tiny bit peeved that he hadn't got to photograph the loss of my last vestige of innocence -- I think he was more peeved at not getting it himself -- but he was gracious about it. After all, it was Parry's birthday treat and he did get to take some pictures of my ass after the fact, while I sucked the birthday boy back to life. You know, Robbie, there's a major humiliation trip going on when a guy's doing your ass. That's why they like to see you suck their dicks right after. But, it really does get them ready for more."

"I don't want to humiliate you." That certainly wasn't my motive.

"So why did your dick twitch when I mentioned sucking Parry's after he'd come in my ass? It's ok, Robbie. Power play is a part of sex."

"So did Eric get his pictures second time around?"

"No. They tried DP'ing me."

"DP'ing?"

"Double penetration. Parry in my ass, Eric in my pussy. It takes two guys who are very comfortable with each other. It was too much though so I got spit roasted instead. That's one in the ass, one in the mouth -- not always in the ass though, Parry slipped out a couple of times and stuck it back in my pussy instead. Parry came but Eric didn't. It takes a lot longer to get Eric off than most guys. He has amazing staying power as well as amazing size." She sounded wistful as she reminisced about Eric's legendary penis. "So Meg took Eric back to his own room and we didn't see them until dinner time -- Meg could barely stand up. Lucky bitch."

"And you?"

"I was fine. Parry hasn't got the strength Eric has. I can take all he's got... and did. And now, Mr Pugh, it's your turn to give me all you've got." She towelled off my crotch, now smooth as hers -- I had barely noticed her working down there -- and handed me a bottle of... something. I didn't need telling that it was lubricant.

* * * * *

I didn't take Kelsey up on her offer right away. She'd been talking about power play: Ok, so if I'm meant to be 'the man' let's be the man. All my lovers so far -- all two of them -- have been complimentary about my foreplay, so I started at the very beginning, taking Kelsey to the bed and touching and kissing her from head to toe, lingering at the more obvious sites of interest during my grand tour, sucking on her nipples until they were so erect that even that delicate, puffy outer zone was engorged and swollen and she couldn't hold back her sighs of pleasure as I drew them into my mouth.

Her navel came under a lot of scrutiny too. I've decided I really like belly buttons. I wonder if all girls are ticklish there or if I've just been lucky twice. Kelsey giggled and squirmed but didn't complain that I was taking my sweet time getting to the point. Well? I'm supposed to be the man, right?

I was eager to try anal sex when B first offered it, but I haven't been laid often enough to be bored of pussy yet. I was looking forward to Kelsey's ass but not to the exclusion of the rest of her. Girls' bodies are a new and exciting playground for me and I want to go on all the rides. Now that I knew nothing was forbidden, I wanted to enjoy all of her, not just stick my cock in her ass so I could tick off another 'been there/done that' box.

Maybe this doesn't make sense, but I think my blindness has a lot to do with my attitude. I know a lot of effort goes into appearance and that just seeing a girl naked is enough to get most young guys horny. Hell! There's several industries based on that principle. All that effort is wasted on me and I could be in a locker-room full of naked cheerleaders and not know it.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I needed all the foreplay, even if Kelsey didn't.

I got as far as her pubic bone before I skipped down to her feet, flipping her onto her belly so I could easily lift her feet, soles up, to suck on her toes. I love it that Kelsey's so ticklish. Making her squirm is as much of that power play of hers as I really want.

I kissed my way up her calves, kneading the firm muscles as I went, reaching the erogenous zones that stretch from the backs of her knees all the way up her inner thighs. Now she wasn't giggling, just moaning softly into her pillow and easing her legs apart for me.

When I did reach her bottom, the muskiness of her crotch was overpowering. My fingers slipped straight into her pussy as I tested to see how wet she was. I could feel her own fingertips curled protectively over her clitoris, her long nails grazing my knuckles as I eased my hand back only to add another digit. She moaned louder and her vaginal walls squeezed against my fingers. I realized I wasn't going to need that bottle after all.

I'd teased Kelsey long enough. My head dipped and my tongue traced the cleft of her buttocks, slightly parted, until it found the slightly wrinkled depression that circled her tightly closed anus. I probed it with just the tip of my tongue, finding the same soapy taste I had in B's ass hole. There are worse things to taste. Kelsey's hips lifted, pressing her ass upward against my intrusive tongue. I felt something else move and she settled back onto the bed but her backside remained elevated, presented as a gift to me. She'd stuck a pillow under her pelvis. I licked from my embedded fingers, over her perineum, across her anus and on, all the way to her coccyx before returning the bulk of my attention to that tiny ring of muscle.

I worked patiently, persistently probing and massaging her sphincter until it started to yield and let my tongue probe deeper. She struggled to lie still for me, her voice just muffled, incoherent moans and sighs, lost in a duck down pillow. Her fingers strummed her clitoris and her pussy throbbed as three fingers slid slowly between those velvet walls.

Then the three fingers were gone and a different moan escaped her mouth: Almost distraught. Not for long. I needed those fingers, that moisture bubbling from the cauldron of her pussy. Easing one, then two of those fingers back into her, I eased her anus wider, twisting and pumping slowly, gently, gauging whether her juices would be enough.

The stray third finger eased into her ass, making her push up hard against my hand again. It was time.

I moved, poking my hard cock between her thighs, taking three attempts to find her gaping pussy and sink into it. Withdrawing after that single deep thrust, I slid my now lubricated cock along the valley of her butt cheeks, drawing back, trying to find my mark.

Kelsey's fingers found me first, guided me and placed the tip of my cock right against her slick ass hole. I pressed forward, felt resistance, felt her relax, felt the muscle slacken and felt myself slide deep into her. She wailed, her face no longer buried in her pillow, bucking against me as the orgasm she'd be on the brink of for so long wrung out her glands. She did that ejaculation thing again, a hot gush of fluid soaking my freshly shaved balls, which felt... indescribably kinky. I hung onto her hips, rooted as deeply as I could be in her ass and rode out the long seconds of her orgasm.

As she relaxed under me, I lay forward, pressing her to the mattress and stroking her hair away from her neck to nuzzle it. Finding an earlobe, I nipped it gently with my teeth then whispered, "Ready?"

"Mmm." It sounded like an affirmative response to me. I began moving my hips, pumping my cock into her ass. I was very definitely ready. I didn't expect to set any endurance records here.

Her ass was divine: tight, hot. The submissiveness wasn't lost on me -- Kelsey was right about that. It felt great to be the man. As I picked up speed, getting into my rhythm, Kelsey found the power of speech again.

"Fuck me... Don't fuck around anymore, Robbie... Just fuck me." And her hips picked up the rhythm I was laying down, shimmying like a samba dancer, grinding against my pelvis. And thanks to her razor work, I felt every inch of that intimate contact so much more vividly. My skin, sensitised by the shaving, tingled as her hot flesh slid and slipped over it. She squeezed me tight inside her; her fingers sank into her own pussy, delving so deeply her knuckles pressed through the membrane between them and my cock. She must have had all four fingers stretching her pussy and they were moving like a jackhammer. I was close and wanted to come in a blaze of glory so I gave it -- gave her -- everything I had, slamming into her with all the power and none of the subtlety I was capable of. Kelsey screamed encouragement and clenched me tighter inside until I could hold back no longer and, yelling loud enough to let the whole hotel know, I came, jet after jet of hot jism squirted into her rectum and boiled around my twitching cock.

I think I must have blacked out -- like that makes a difference to a blind guy -- because the next thing I remember is Kelsey dabbing at my forehead with a damp facecloth and cooing reassuringly as if I was a baby in a cot. My head hurt.

"Stay still." She spoke softly as I tried to lift my head. "You hit the headboard."

"Ouch." The soothing cloth suddenly felt a lot less soothing. My forehead throbbed.

"There's no blood. Want an aspirin?"

"No thanks. It happens a lot. I'll be ok in a minute... No, don't stop." She'd taken the cloth away. It returned. Everybody likes a little TLC.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes thanks. Did we have fun? I can't remember." I lied.

"It was awful. You were awful. When I tell B, even she won't fuck you again."

"Liar."

"Ok, maybe she would, but B will fuck anyone."

"No, I meant liar, it wasn't that bad."

Her face was close beside mine now and her breath tickled my ear as she whispered in that oh-so-sweet bedroom voice she has. "It was amazing." I got my earlobe bitten this time.

* * * * *

I really did give Kelsey everything I had last night. I don't know what time we finally got to go to sleep but I do know she only consented when she couldn't actually revive Little Robbie. I learned some things along the way though, most memorably how it feels to have both your balls in a girl's mouth. She did that Listerine swooshing thing with her cheeks and got jism in her hair. I'm so glad I let her shave me.

"That was B." Kelsey put down the phone.

"I know." I could hardly miss the only conversation in the room and it's impossible to not eavesdrop when you hear your own name. You've gotta listen if they're talking about you, right?

"She sends her love."

"Tell her I prefer it delivered in person, not sent." No, Kelsey had not cured my infatuation with the Honey B.

"She will, when she gets back from Europe."

"Europe?"

"Eric's opening a gallery in London. He, B and Helen are all going." There was something hesitant in her tone.

"And?"

"And I really am going back to New York today, after all..." Kelsey hugged me, her cheek pressed against my shoulder and her hair fragrant under my nose. "I thought I was only joking yesterday but B needs me to open the gallery. She insists that at least one of Eric's models needs to be there. One of the big selling points of Eric's work is the opportunity to meet the girls who're going to flaunt themselves on your wall."

"And you have to go today?" We'd only had two nights together. I felt cheated.

"Only for a week... You could always ask Ellie for a date. I'll bet she'd love to help you pass the time."

"We've already discussed that. No." I thought I'd been clear on that score yesterday.

"You don't have to try and sleep with her. You said you've never managed to get a date? This could be a good time to try again."

"Ok." Ellie would be fun to get to know. I had to start making new friends in Boston sometime and Kelsey was right, Ellie seemed to like me.

"Good. B also said to call David if you get bored. Some of the frat boys are here for the summer, redecorating the house. There will be parties."

"When do you have to leave?" There was a hint in there, somewhere.

"Not until after lunch. Still want to go shopping?"

"Shopping can wait." I took her arm and turned us toward the elevators, I think.

"Good." Kelsey led the way.

* * * * *

"Breakfast alone again?" Ellie announced her presence at my elbow.

"Morning Ellie. Yes. Breakfast alone...Again?" I know Ellie wasn't here yesterday. It was her day off.

"My boss says you were in on your own yesterday too."

"That's the trouble with being famous: Everybody's watching." And do I like it that you checked up on me? Hell yes!

"Not everybody. You're not that famous yet." That was flirty. She slid into the seat opposite me: That was a good sign too. "So? Where's your girlfriend gone?" straight to the point.

"She isn't my girlfriend. Kelsey was here to see how I'm settling in. My sponsor sent her."

"You're too young to be an alcoholic."

"Funny girl." When would be a good time to ask you? "My sponsor to Harvard. I have a scholarship. She provides my suite here too."

"That's generous. You must be very bright." Ellie sounded genuinely impressed.

"It is generous, but Mr Kruppa keeps the suite here anyway so it's not all just for me."

"So who's your sponsor? You said 'she'."

"One of Mr Kruppa's models. Bernadette Kennedy... B."

"I've met her!" Ellie actually clapped. "They come in here occasionally. She's beautiful."

"She used to be my babysitter. Now she's putting me through school... And I agree. She's beautiful." But lets not talk about another girl. I want to talk about you.