Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right." I gave in and fell into dark contemplation. "Oh God, how are we gonna deal with all this shit?"

"We're gonna be in love and stop worrying about it being wrong or dirty or illegal or any of that bullshit. We're just gonna love each other, that's all. There's nothing else to do."

"I wish it was that easy," I sighed as she stroked her hands over my cheeks.

"It is. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it is. I have faith. We can do this." She sounded so strong, so capable just then. I had to wonder if she would ever truly need me when I heard that strength in her.

"I'm sorry I flipped out Kerry."

"It's alright. And don't apologize. I flip out ten times a day, remember?" She pressed her forehead to mine and giggled before kissing me. It didn't even occur to me to be disgusted that my now dry semen was scratching at my skin as our faces pushed together.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make a mess of you." She said when she pulled back and saw the semen that had scraped off on me. Before I could think of a response she was licking it off, dragging her tongue across my left cheek slow and sexy.

"Wow! I'll have to let you make a mess of me more often if this is the result." I was only half joking but she giggled and kept right on licking me. I think the sperm was long gone by the time she stopped and pulled back to look me in the eye.

"Jay?"

"Yeah Princess?" She slapped my chest in outrage at that and I laughed. "Seriously, what did you want to say?"

"I'm done flipping out about how hard this is if you are."

"I think I might be done too." I smiled and she kissed me again, which of course led to more face licking.

I have to admit, odd though the sensation might be, I very much enjoyed that. I could smell her breath as her open mouth passed over my face and though it smelled like my cum I found it powerfully attractive anyway. Who knows, maybe I was loosing my hang ups too.

We lay together and kissed until our tongues were sore and our lips swollen but still kept at it. I couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of me either. I was hard and ready after a good amount of time, but she never reached down to touch me. I think she was feeling like I should be the one to make the first move.

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna explode!" I mumbled out through numb lips as we took a brief break. "Do you want to make love again?"

"No silly!" She said in her little girl voice and I frowned in surprise. "I need to make love again!"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't want to deny you something you need!" I replied and she giggled in such a girlish way I felt my dick jump.

"Jay?" She said in a deadly serious tone when the humor passed.

"Yeah?"

"I need to make love again in the worst way." She was a powerful woman asking for what she wanted and I marveled at the change that had come over her. I smiled at her and swept my hands across her body to feed my addiction and delay the inevitable.

"Seriously Jay, if I go much longer without feeling you in me I'll die of sadness."

That sobered me and I reached up to caress her cummy face. The rough texture of my dried semen detracted from the feel of her usually smooth skin, but the touch was more for her than for me anyway. She purred softly and turned her head into my hand.

"How would you like to make love this time?" I asked as she rubbed her cheek against my hand like a dog being pet.

"As soon as possible!" she breathed out around my hand.

"Alright, then we'll just..." I couldn't finish as she reached down while shifting over me again. I was pressed against her sex and could feel her blazing heat. As I was about to sink in her I whispered up to her.

"I love you Kerry."

"I love you Jay."

1...345678