Touch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my socks," I ordered. I was still careful to be as neutral as possible. Just because she wanted me to order her around it didn't mean I had to be harsh. I hoped I could maintain that throughout the weekend. She did as ordered and peeled my socks from me one at a time before once again sitting below me waiting for further commands.

"I..." I started but then stopped myself. I knew what would drive home the selfish nature of the upcoming weekend but didn't want to do it. "Go to the bed."

Kerry nodded silent and stumbled to her feet, her panties still tangled in her legs as she tried to walk without them falling down. I thought about telling her to just get rid of them but instead I just stared at her watertight ass as it moved away from me. I remained motionless as she made her way from the room and turned into the bedroom we shared.

Once she was gone I took several deep breaths to steady myself. I already had several ideas that I knew would hurt her most, ways to deny her that she just couldn't stand. I desperately didn't want to do it, but at the same time I could see that it was what we needed.

Slowly I walked to my bedroom, still hesitant even as I committed myself to punishing us both. I knew if I managed to do this first thing then I could get through the rest. I just wasn't sure I wouldn't give in. As I stepped through the door I caught sight of my sister sitting on the end of the bed waiting, her panties still just under her knees. I was amazed she'd managed to keep them there but kept that to myself.

I walked slowly up to her and stood with my waist at head level in front of her. She looked up at me, pleading with her eyes for me to let her suck me. Instead I took hold of my dick and started to stroke it right in front of her. Her eyes got wide as they fell to the sight of me touching myself and my mind raged to try to get me to reach out and touch her.

"Stay there, just like that. Don't move, not a single muscle." I growled at her, sounding too angry as I struggled to contain the maelstrom of emotions that whirled through me. She just stared at the tip of my dick as I stroked it barely two inches from her nose.

"Tell me what you want Kerry." I said as I felt my stroke starting to get to me a little. If it wasn't for my sister sitting nearly naked in front of me though I knew I wouldn't even be able to maintain an erection.

"I want to suck my Big Brother's dick!" She panted as she remained still just as ordered. "I want you to use my mouth hard!"

"Too bad! Tonight isn't about what you want." My voice was thick with raging emotion as she finally looked up at me in confusion. "This weekend isn't about you Kerry. It's about me!"

Those words tore themselves from my throat painfully, as if my body was rejecting them even as I said them. I hated this, I couldn't stand to deny her but she just kept asking it of me. I hoped that I'd never have to say them again, that after that night we wouldn't continue with this stupid fucking game.

I jerked myself fast as her face fell into a look of pained confusion. I forced my eyes down across her chest so I didn't have to see that look on her. I kept going to try to see her sex but it was obscured in shadow and all I could see was the slightest hint of her pubic hair.

"Take off the bra," I grated out as my orgasm started to rise within me. My arm was starting to get tired from holding such a hard grip and stroking so fast but I ignored it. Again she didn't hesitate to do as I said and nearly ripped the thing from her body. The sight of her amazing tits did it and I groaned deep.

"Stay right there," I ordered as my hips started to shake with pleasure. She looked eagerly at my dick, wanting my load on her at least. I ground my teeth with frustration as I realized I had to deny her that too.

I fled the room fast, my dick still in my hand but starting to soften as soon as Kerry was out of my sight. I ran down the short hall to the bathroom and pushed inside to straddle the toilet backwards and pull furiously at my dick. Cum dribbled from me, squirting out weakly and getting on my fingers as I kept stroking. It was the worst orgasm of my life, weak to the point that I barely even registered it.

When I was finished squirting my load into the toilet I stood on shaky legs and flushed it. I washed my hands and paused to look at myself in the mirror. I hardly recognized the guy looking back at me and I wanted to punch him in the face.

I walked slowly to the bedroom again, listening to the soft sobbing of my sister. She finally realized what it was that she had asked for and it was too much for her. It had to be too much for her. I couldn't keep doing this for the rest of the weekend.

I pointedly ignored her as I went through my dresser to pull out a pair of loose shorts to sleep in. She just sat there, her hands at her sides as tears fell down her cheeks and sobs racked her body. I waited until everything was set, the bedding pulled back on my side so I could climb in, before I spoke to her.

"Pull up your panties and go to your bed. You don't get to sleep in here. And put something on too." I felt my voice nearly crack as I was viciously mean to my sister. I'd managed a tone of near indifference, but that just made it worse. She sobbed loudly and pulled up her panties before leaving as instructed, bra clutched in her hand. I just watched her go in silence.

The weekend dragged on as we continued to torment each other. We acted almost like a normal set of siblings, with her going out with Beth during the day on Saturday but coming back for the evening as instructed. I puttered around uselessly the whole time, making her do everything around the house but not treating her as anything more than eye candy to jerk off to.

I was surprised on Sunday afternoon when the blonde showed up again, this time knocking loudly on the door while Kerry sat naked on the side of the bath and watched me jerk off on the toilet. I was nearly there; ready to have yet another unsatisfying climax when the sound of the knock made us both jump.

"Get the door," I ordered harshly. I had lost the ability to be anything but mean to her after she insisted we keep going the whole weekend. I was just so angry that she felt she needed us to suffer more after that horrible night.

Kerry didn't reply, she never did, she just got up and walked by me to do as I instructed. I assumed she'd put some clothes on as I closed the door to the bathroom and finished myself off. It was just another barely there orgasm that made me wonder why I'd bothered.

I washed up and made my way out of the bathroom, slipping into the bedroom unseen to put on shorts and a t-shirt before going to the living room. I found my sister sitting on the couch in her robe with Beth across from her in the recliner. I frowned at that, the recliner was usually my chair, but just plopped down on the couch at the far end from Kerry as they fell silent.

Awkward would be the word to best describe what was permeating that room as we all sat with nothing to say to each other. I was sure Beth wanted something, but she didn't want me to hear her ask it of Kerry, whatever it was. Kerry looked sad as she just lounged on the couch, somehow relaxed but tense at the same time.

"So Beth, what brings you by?" I asked as diplomatically as I could. I figured it was better than just telling her to get the fuck out.

"Well, after the other night I was a bit concerned and..." She paused and shifted in her seat, not wanting to go on. "Kerry, is there something wrong?"

"Wha...what do you mean?" My sister replied, sounding way too defensive. She was such a horrible liar.

"Well it just seemed like something was going on the other night and..." She eyed me as she stopped again, looking as if she were sizing me up for a fight. "Yesterday you were...I don't know, distant. I'm just concerned about you, that's all."

I studied the beautiful blonde as she expressed actual caring for my sister. I hadn't expected that, she seemed like one of those short term friends you make so you fit in when you get to a new place. I felt my dislike of her lessening a bit as I realized she might not be such a bad influence on Kerry.

"B...Beth there isn't anything going on." I barely held in a wince at that. She might as well have said 'I'm in love with my brother' for all the good her denial did.

"Are you sure?" Beth pressed as she looked at me hard again. I couldn't shake the feeling that she knew about us, and after Kerry's clumsy attempt to lie it seemed pretty possible that she did.

"I'm sure Beth. Come on, I'm just feeling a little down, that's all. It happens from time to time you know?" I wanted desperately to tell my sister to shut up. Her lies were so blatantly bad that I could see the wheels turning in her friend's head.

"Did something happen with Dave?" Beth pressed and I held my body as steady as I could as she looked at me again. I knew she was looking for my reaction at the mention of my sister's boyfriend, she had to be. I fought with everything I had to seem bored with it.

"Uh, no nothing with Dave." Shit she might as well have pointed at me as she said that. Beth's eyes widened a bit as I pretended not to notice her scrutiny. How could I ever have thought that Kerry could be lying to me? She was so bad at it I doubted she'd have the courage to try it with me.

"Someone else then?" Her friend pressed and I'd had enough. I wasn't going to let Kerry light a neon sign over my head with another ridiculous attempt at lying.

"Alright Beth, enough already." I said before Kerry could speak. "She's already told you there isn't anything wrong. Why not just leave it at that?"

Beth's blue eyes flashed at me with what I was sure was anger. She was suspicious, she had to be, but I wasn't sure what exactly she suspected of us. Maybe she thought I was abusing Kerry and wanted to get her away from me. That made sense in a way and I could appreciate her protective nature.

"Can I talk to Kerry alone Jay?" She asked and I shook my head. "Why not?"

I struggled to find a good reason why I wouldn't leave the two of them alone. The only compelling reason was that Kerry couldn't lie to save her life and that wasn't really good enough to convince Beth to back off.

"Maybe you should leave now." I said, hoping to box her out rather than try to explain my way out of it.

"Kerry, do you want me to leave?" She asked, her eyes still boring into me accusingly.

"I'm sorry Beth, but maybe you should." I was thankful when my sister didn't elaborate any further. Beth just frowned for a second as if trying to find some way to invalidate Kerry's answer.

"Fine, but I'll talk to you later. I'm not letting this go." She stood from my chair and eyed me hard again. I just shrugged at her, hoping I didn't seem like an arrogant abuser flexing his control over his victim. After a moment she fled from use, nearly running out the door.

"Where did you find her?" I asked once I was sure we were alone again.

"She was my roommate before. I'm sorry if she's a bit too..."

"I like her. You should keep her around. It seems like she actually cares about you." I said and Kerry looked down at her hands. "You know she knows something is going on with us right?"

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't convince her..."

"You couldn't convince anyone of anything with the way you were lying." I chuckled. She looked up at me with a surprised look on her face. "Christ Kerry, you have got to be the worst liar ever."

"Jay!" She said defensively as I laughed harder. She frowned for a moment and then seemed to realize what that meant. "You didn't know that already?"

"N...no!" I gasped out around belly heaves. It felt good to finally come to terms with the fact that she was faithful to me and I was just being an idiot.

"B...but everyone knows that about me. Seriously, how did you not know?" She pressed and I fought down the relief and mirth to answer her.

"I guess it never came up. Shit, I'm such an asshole!"

"Jay!" She sounded outraged, as if I'd just insulted her and not myself.

"Seriously, how could I have ever thought you were lying to me? You're just so bad at it, there's no way you were lying to me. Shit! This was such a stupid thing!" I started to loose my mirth and sober as I realized we'd been torturing each other over my insecurity.

"I tried to tell you."

"I know. I wish I wasn't so distrustful. Oh man, it feels good to let that shit out." I sighed as the tension left me and I looked at my stunned but still stunning sister. "Seriously though, how the hell have you kept Dave off you?"

"Well, he thinks I need time to recover from mom and dad's death." She said softly and I looked at her closely.

"Do you?" I asked, hoping she was over it but not at the same time.

"I...I don't know. I mean, I still feel kinda sad about it, and a lot confused about us and everything. I guess Dave picked up on that enough to realize that he shouldn't press me about sex." She explained in that same timid voice. I think she was still stuck in the obedient mode she'd been in all weekend.

"Relax Kerry. We're done with the punishment." She just looked at me dubiously so I hastened to reassure her. "Seriously, no more. There isn't any point to it now."

"But...but I was..."

"You were doing your best. That's all. Like I said before, we need to work something out so you aren't constantly scrambling around trying to keep everyone happy. Especially since you can't lie to save your life." She finally did as I requested and relaxed into the sofa, letting the tension that had built up in her over the past couple days slip away visibly.

"So what do you want to do then? What kind of agreement do we make?" She asked as the strength finally returned to her voice.

"Well first of all I think we can agree that this weekend should never happen again."

"Ugh, I can agree with that!" She said with a shake of her head that made my cock twitch in my shorts. With her strength had come her impossible cuteness and I wanted her worse than ever then.

"Secondly we do everything we can to make the weekends our time. Tell Dave that you have to help me out with stuff around the apartment during the day so he won't be suspicious. On second thought, bring him here so I can do it." I said in a rush and she frowned hard.

"I'm not gonna tell Dave anything but goodbye. I need to get rid of him Jay."

"Yeah, I'd prefer that too. Still, if it's too hard then bring him around so I can convince him not to bug you too much on the weekends. You can still go out and stuff, but just let me know when you'll be back so I can be awake for you." She shook her head again, this time incredulously.

"You don't mind me being gone so much?" She asked.

"I want you here as much as possible, but if you feel you need to go out to keep up appearances then I'm fine with it. Just tell me about it each night once I'm done making you scream yourself hoarse."

"Jay...I don't know what to say." She uttered in amazement. I smiled wide at her and slid across the couch to wrap her in my arms.

"You don't have to say anything. This was my fault, not yours. I'm done not trusting you and that's that. Now, before we get into any more deep stuff, I can tell that you desperately need me to get you off." Her scent once again assaulted me but I stuffed down my reaction to it.

"You don't..."

"Don't even try it Little Sister. I'm gonna eat you like never before and then we'll make love for as long as you can stand!" I promised eagerly and she finally responded to me. She pressed herself tight to me, purring softly in my ear as her hands swept under my t-shirt to caress my chest.

"I'm gonna lock the door while you go to the bedroom and get rid of that robe. Be ready, because as soon as I'm in that room with you you aren't coming out until tomorrow, if then." She shuddered and I forced myself to pull away from her insistent hands, her smooth skin just felt so good it was like getting up after only an hour of sleep.

"Jay?" She called as I made my way through the apartment to lock the door.

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna cum just as much as me right?" I chuckled and turned back to her as I stood by the hallway.

"Yeah Princess, I promise I will." I said and she smiled wide before bounding across the room into my arms.

"I want you inside me every time. From now on! No where else." She hissed against my lips as we held off a kiss painfully.

"Really? You don't want..."

"No! Only inside me. I can't stand to not feel you each and every time from now on!" I groaned and she plunged her tongue into my mouth. It seemed the punishment had had a powerful effect on her. I knew it had on me.

"Let me get the door!" I pleaded but she just pawed at me and pushed her tongue to my throat again. I felt at her with my hands, only getting the general shape of her through that robe of hers.

"I hate this robe!" I spat out as she slipped her tongue from me to nuzzle at my neck. She giggled and pulled back from me to leave my hands groping at the air.

"Well once you get the door you won't have to worry about it." She teased as she slipped away from me. I watched as that perfect body swiveled away while she kept her eyes on me. I just stood there taking in her beauty dumbly.

"Don't make me wait all night," she giggled as she swept into the bedroom. I stared after her, still stunned when the robe flew from the doorway to rest a few feet from me in the hall.

"Oh boy!" I sighed and started moving again. I dashed to the door and locked it and then moved as fast as I could to get into the bedroom.

She was lying on the bed looking up at me with such smoldering lust it was all I could do to keep my feet. Her nudity stood out against the darkness of the room, pale and glimmering on the dark blue of our sheets. She wasn't lewdly exposed to me, just lying back comfortably with those honey dipped mounds on her chest sitting up and pointing to the ceiling. Her legs were crossed demurely, as if she wanted to hide her arousal from me, and her face held such love and lust that I felt compelled to dash to her immediately.

I slid onto the silk sheets I'd chided her for buying and loved the feel of them as they caressed my arms. She reached out to meet me as my lips found hers and once again I was spinning with barely held back passion. We pawed at each other, pent up fervor overflowing and turning us into inexperienced kids as we just groped blindly at each other. The feel of her naked skin against mine was like a fix long denied and I shuddered as it sank in.

I was starting to regain control of myself when she lunged up against me and ripped the shirt from my body. I hissed as the material pulled tight around my neck and under my arms before the seams popped and the shirt gave out under her surprising strength. I was left with the tattered remains of a t-shirt I'd had for years clinging to me.

"Christ Kerry!" I muttered around her mouth as she surged up again to follow me as I tried to separate from her. She wouldn't let me, just keeping her tongue in my mouth as her hands pulled me back down to her.

My hands swept across her smooth belly and up to cup her breasts, careful to only lightly touch her sensitive little nipples. She cooed and arched her back so those creamy mounds fit even more perfectly in my palms as finally the kiss was broken.

"Let me get my shirt..." I started as I pulled back but she grabbed me and yanked me back to her yet again. We were drowning in each other as her tongue massaged over mine hungrily and our lips began to swell from the constant pressure.

I got her to finally release me by very softly pinching her nipples. It was so light it barely qualified as a pinch, more like a roll of the hard rubbery flesh between barely grasping fingers. She shivered beneath me and pulled off to moan in absolute desire. This time I didn't bother to try to talk and just shucked the remains of my shirt off, tossing it away without concern for where it might land.