Touch Ch. 06

Story Info
The end.
10.5k words
3.49
35.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you gonna come or not?" Beth asked as I looked into her scrunched up and questioning face. She was doing her best to be cute but it was just irritating me. I held back a scowl and considered my options.

It was nearly the end of summer and the college crowd had returned in anticipation of the return to school. Some of my sister's friends were having a party, what sounded like a frat party, and Beth had taken it upon herself to invite me. I didn't like it, it was too strange, but I couldn't figure out what the girl was up to.

"I don't know..." I grunted out yet again. I could have just said no, but for some reason I was willing to listen to her pleas.

"Come on Jay! Kerry and Dave are gonna be there and I'll just die if I have to watch them going at it AGAIN. I need company." I clenched my jaw and fought down the reaction I was sure she was looking for. I didn't want to think about what she meant by 'going at it.'

"Beth..."

"Please!" She begged, trying to look cute. I guess she did look cute, but I wasn't interested. I just couldn't seem to convince her of that. "Please Jay! I'm begging here. Please come with me!"

"Ah fuck! Fine, I'll go to the fucking party." I grumbled, wondering why I was giving in. "Happy now?"

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes!" She hopped from the couch and clapped her hands while she squealed in front of me. It seemed like a bit too much of a show but I held down another scowl. "Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Beth hugged me awkwardly as I remained seated in my recliner, bending forward no doubt to use her heavy tits to best advantage. I studiously looked over her shoulder at the blank TV rather than down her dress, seeing her backside and not happy with that choice either.

"Get ready, we've gotta leave soon!" She slid from the embrace and sat back smoothly on the couch, letting her legs fall open a bit to give me a view between them and up her dress. I ignored it and ground my teeth again as I stood.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me," I hissed mostly to myself as I made my way to my room to change into something else. I had no idea what to wear, but she seemed to think I should change so I was going to.

Beth had rather abruptly given up on her crusade to learn anything and everything about Kerry and me about a month prior, and I was suspicious it was because she found out the truth. I'd never asked Kerry if she told her friend about us, it seemed kind of insulting, but that didn't mean the girl hadn't figured it out by seeing through my sister's horrific attempts at lying. If she had figured it out, which seemed patently obvious by the way she was acting, then she must have a reason for constantly coming on to me.

At first I thought she wanted to steal me from her friend, or maybe test my resolve to remain faithful. It made sense a bit, at least to me, but I couldn't understand why she thought I was worth the bother. I mean, I'm not really that great and she was a young beauty who could have just about any guy she wanted. So why put forth the effort to interrupt the relationship I shared with my sister? Was she just jealous? If so, was it of Kerry or of me? What the hell was the girl up to?

"Good enough?" I asked as I walked back out to the living room to find the blonde lounging in my recliner. She looked at me with twinkling eyes and I forced my face to remain unmoving as she kicked her legs over the armrest on my side.

"It'll do I guess," she grinned as she said it. I held in a grunt of irritation as she looked me over blatantly, taking in my slacks and polo shirt and lingering maybe a bit too long on me.

"So are we ready to go or what?" I asked as she just sat there waving her socked feet at me and grinning enticingly.

I didn't want this, I didn't want to want her, but I did anyway. I know, truly stunning. A guy wants to fuck a beautiful girl who is all over him all the time even though he's devoted to someone else. I was thinking about confessing my lust for Beth to Kerry, just to let her know that despite it I would never stray. I knew it would probably hurt her, but at the same time it seemed like it might help to have it all out in the open. As it was, acting like I didn't give a damn that the pretty blonde was so blatantly in lust with me wasn't getting her to back off or making me feel any less guilty about it.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, it's kinda early." She shrugged a little and her eyes darted down to about level with my belt before sliding back up to my face. Once again it was all I could do not to frown at her. "Maybe we can grab some dinner first."

I did frown at that, having already eaten my dinner. It was after nine in the evening and I never wait that late to eat. Of course, I knew she was just trying to angle me into spending more time with her.

"I already ate, but if you want to stop someplace fast we can get you something." I said as diplomatically as I could.

"Nah. Fast food makes me break out." She shook her head and frowned back at me as cute as she could. It was pretty good, good enough to remind me of Kerry but not good enough to make me forget her. "Maybe they'll have food there."

"Alright then. I don't really know where this place is..."

"Oh, I'll give you directions." She smiled at me as she finally swiveled around to sit in the chair properly and started to stand.

"Actually I was thinking I'd just follow you there." I did not want to spend the entire ride over there with her, not to mention bringing her home afterward.

"Come on Jay. You know I'm gonna have a few tonight, it wouldn't be safe for me to drive." She was uncomfortably close now as she made her way around the end of the couch to stand right on top of me. This was not the usual personal space required for two people to have a conversation and I felt myself getting anxious as we nearly touched.

"Fine, we'll take my car." I grumbled and she smiled. I stepped back as she stepped forward and then turned to lead the way out the door after pulling on some shoes. She followed after gathering her purse, staring at my back so hard I could feel it making me itch.

The drive was just about as miserable as I thought it would be. She just sat there staring at me as if she was so in love all she could see was me. Kerry had never done that, though we'd been pretty close to such displays, and it was really freaking me out. Does she really think she's in love with me? What the fuck is going on? What is she trying to get out of me?

I was, as usual, a bit paranoid. I realize now she was probably just smitten with me because she was fascinated with what Kerry and I shared. She had to have known, there was no way around it, but for some reason she seemed to think that meant she could join in too. But that wasn't the case, Kerry and I didn't have an open relationship just because she was my sister. We were in love, not just fucking each other because it was convenient. Maybe that was the problem; she didn't get how that could happen.

So she stared at me and I did my best to ignore it. My best included focusing on the road and turning where she told me to, all the while sweating despite the powerful blow of the air conditioning across my chest. I fidgeted, with my fingers drumming out a beat on the steering wheel, and made constant head checks over my left shoulder to look away from her. Still her eyes never left me. I wanted to say something, anything to let her know she was freaking me out, but I couldn't come up with a way to tell her to cut it out. Instead I just held the uncomfortable silence.

We finally arrived and I climbed out quickly, turning to see her eyes still on me even as she disentangled herself from the seat belt and levered out the door. She was stunning in that light summer dress but I forced my eyes from her luscious curves and looked up the street to the loud house that was our destination. Light poured from the windows, accompanied by low thumping rap music that made me want to leave again.

"Come on studly," she smiled as she put her arm through mine and started us off toward the party house. I couldn't seem to get her to realize that I didn't want her on me like that and ended up just trailing along after her like a pet on a leash.

I felt a rising anxiety as we approached that house. Often in times when I have to deal with tumultuous emotions I get a bit jittery, my body amping up like I was preparing for a fight. I was experiencing that now as we got ever closer to something that I felt would start a serious change in my life. Call me psychic, but I just did not want to go in there.

"Beth. Hey, you know what? I'm not really feeling up to the whole party thing." I blurted out pathetically as she pulled me along. She turned and smiled at me and I fought the urge to wrench from her grasp and run.

"Come on Jay! It won't be that bad, I promise."

"I'm way too old to be going to shit like this Beth." I wanted to say more but she laughed over me.

"Nah. I bet there are guys in there that are older." I scowled then, unable to hold it back. "Seriously, come on. It's just a party, you don't have to worry."

I took a deep breath to clear my thoughts and realized I was looking like an idiot arguing with a pretty blonde right outside a frat house. I figured I could either take off and leave her there, which would probably piss Kerry off, or go in and suffer through it for a while before she was ready to go. I grit my teeth and gave in, following her insistent tugs up the steps and into the house.

The deep bass of the rap music overwhelmed me as we made our way through the door, so loud the other components of what I guess was supposed to be a song were completely drowned out. Someone had to work out the kinks with the stereo system. I let the frown spread across my face as Beth darted away from me to greet first one and then several more of her friends. I ignored her and headed to the first open seat I saw, a couch off to the side that was surprisingly empty.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Beth shouted to me as I went past her, struggling to be heard over the horrendous noise that the drones around me were writhing to. I just gestured over to the empty couch and kept going.

I sat down and figured this would be my Alamo for the rest of the night while I waited for Beth to finish schmoozing and getting drunk. I sat back, about to relax, when I saw the worst possible sight I could imagine. Alright, so it wasn't that bad, but at the moment it nearly stopped my heart.

Through the crowd, across the room, I could see my sister sitting across her boyfriend's lap. Her long legs were thrown over his side and hanging over the armrest of the heavy chair they sat in with her perfect ass grinding into his crotch. She had her arms around his neck and was leaning in to kiss him deep and passionate. He was holding her around the midsection, with his hand entirely too close to her flawless breasts for my liking. His other hand was on her thigh, reaching up toward her ass and filling my head with violent thoughts.

Dave. That guy. I hated him. Oh how I hated him! Sure, I'd told her she could keep him around if she wanted to, but she was supposed to know that meant to dump him as soon as possible. Unfair, maybe, but still I just couldn't stand knowing he was doing this shit with her. Of course I knew they did heavy petting like that, they had to if he was going to even think about sticking around. But knowing and seeing are two very different things and the vast gulf between knowledge and witness had just been jumped far too quickly for my liking. I found myself gripping the armrest to my left as the urge to dash over there and separate them fought with my common sense.

"Disgusting isn't it?" I heard a familiar female voice rise over the incessant cacophony to pluck at my conscious mind. I stared a bit longer and then forced my eyes to take in Beth as she sidled up next to me on the couch.

She was holding a red plastic cup that had to have beer in it close to her chest as if trying to draw my eye to those large tits of hers. She pressed tight beside me, letting me feel the line of her body against my side from hip to shoulder. In that moment I was fed up with her, fed up with pretending I was fine with all of this. I wanted to push her away, to tell her to go find some other asshole to fuck because she was just making things hard on me. I was about to do just that when she went on heedlessly.

"That's why I needed you to come with me so bad. Every time I look at them it's like a chick flick in slow motion. 'Oh we're so in love!' Ugh!" She grumbled loudly into my ear. "Sometimes I just wish they'd get a room and let the rest of us have a little fun."

I held myself very still against her as she pressed tight to me. I was on the verge of violent action as her words cut me deep. Were they really in love? Was Kerry outgrowing me? Was Dave what she wanted, what she really needed? I wanted to rush over to them and demand answers but I couldn't. Fuck, how I wanted to just hit something!

"At least we can have a little fun while your little sister plans the wedding over there." She giggled into my ear and I felt my heart lurch into my throat. Wedding, what wedding?

"What?" I shot at her in a tone that was raw with rage. She didn't so much as flinch and I wondered if she'd managed to get drunk already.

"You know, they're like, so into each other. They might as well start planning now. I mean, everyone knows that's where it's going anyway." I fought to stay still as I thought about what this girl was telling me. In a desperate bid to not do something violently stupid I tore my eyes from her and looked across the room again.

Unfortunately, the scene hadn't changed much and that only made me feel even closer to loosing control. Kerry was squirming (squirming!) in Dave's lap as he touched her through the tight t-shirt she was wearing. He looked hesitant, clumsy as he felt her up. I didn't know if I wanted to break his arm for touching her or for touching her wrong.

"Come on, I can't look at that any longer." Beth breathed right into my ear. I grunted my assent as she pulled me to my feet and started to lead me through the house and away from the horrible sight.

We made our way through the press of idiots and ended up in the kitchen. She bent to refill her cup with beer at the keg on the table before pulling me towards a door in the hall. I just let her lead me as she drank deep and pushed on. We went through the door and down a set of rickety wooden stairs into the dank confines of an unfinished basement.

I looked around in surprise as my eyes adjusted to the gloom, so much darker than the over lit house above. It took a few blinks before I realized we were in a sort of game room, with pool tables and a couple of couches. The couches were filled with people, making out like any drunken college kid would be. The pool tables were mostly empty though so she pulled me over to them.

"Let's play a little pool," she said way too loud and everyone looked over at us. The pounding tempo of the music was almost faint down here, like a heartbeat in the back ground that you could ignore with no effort at all. Her words were still pitched to be heard over the volume of the upstairs and sounded harsh in the much quieter basement.

"I'm not really..."

"Come on! Every guy likes to play pool." She grinned at me and leaned back against the pool table with an obvious look of enticement on her face. I couldn't help but look her over appreciatively before grunting out an answer.

"I'm not every guy."

"I know." She whispered back so softly that people turned to look again, trying to hear what was so secret. She bit her lip a shook her head side to side like a little girl and I found myself grinning back at her. Shit!

"Well, I suck at pool so..."

"So I'll just havta teach ya!" She giggled as I shook my head at her.

"No, you'll just kick my ass." She laughed then, a full throated belly shake that had her head tossed back and her neck exposed. I was thinking about kissing her there, between the twin curtains of her flaxen hair as she let her eyes fall back to me. I stuffed down my reaction with the thought of what Kerry was doing upstairs.

"Alright, so rack the balls then," I gestured to the table absently as she smiled triumphantly and darted around the side to pull the balls from the pockets. Soon enough she had them all out and was configuring them in the triangle.

"You can break first." She said as she concentrated on arranging the balls to her liking.

"I was gonna say the same to you," I grunted in reply.

"Well too bad. I wanna see your stroke so I can tell if you're sharking me." She looked up from the table and smiled. I just sighed and grabbed one of the pool cues from the rack where they sat.

"Alright, whenever you're ready," she said as she pulled the triangle away. I just grunted again and bent to the task, shoving the stick forward against the cue ball where I'd placed it in the middle of the table before me.

"Not bad, but no finesse." She flounced over to me grinning as the balls clattered against each other but none fell. She gently took the cue from me and then turned to the table.

"I told you I suck."

"Well, just watch me. Maybe you'll learn something." The balls had hardly stopped moving when she bent over the edge of the table, draping her tits low enough to nearly touch the felt, and lined up what looked to be an easy shot.

She brought her cue back and forth several times before letting it slide forward smoothly, striking the ball with solid grace and sending it into the one ball. She sank the shot and I watched as the cue ball spun in place for a moment before rolling back toward her.

"Back spin huh?" I grunted and she smiled over her shoulder at me.

"It's called English," she said sweetly. "Don't worry about that though."

Beth stepped around the table without looking twice at where she could shoot next, just pushing between me and the table and bending over again. Her generous ass pushed into my hips and I stepped back, not willing to play along with her. She looked back at me with a twinkle in her eye and then just let rip with a hard shot that sent several balls bouncing around the table. Her eyes never left mine as the clattering sound from the table indicated no balls had been pocketed.

"Your turn," she grinned at me. I reached for the cue as she stood and turned a bit to hand it to me. "Try to use a little finesse this time."

"Sorry," I said back. "I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that word."

"Somehow I doubt that," she giggled softly at me. I fought down a frown and was again thinking about Kerry with Dave. Rising anger heated my face so I walked around the table to figure out what my next shot should be and get away from her. She seemed content to just take a pull of beer from her cup.

"The twelve in the corner pocket." She suggested and I drew my eyes to where she was gesturing.

"I told you I suck. I don't think I'm gonna make that shot." I said as I took in the positioning of the balls. The twelve was deep in the pocket and protected on the other side by the three. I'd have to thread the needle and just tap the ball to sink it without scratching.

"I know, but I'll help you." She said as once again she sprang over to me.

"Why would you do that? I'm your opponent."

"Because you said you need help. Besides, we're just having fun."

"I never said I wanted help." I grunted back at her as she slid behind me. She was tall enough to line up with my body well as she reached around to guide my arms and encourage me to bend over the table.

"No, but I can tell you do anyway." I sighed in annoyance as she more or less forced herself on me, digging her large breasts into my back as she shifted her hands onto the pool cue and off my arms. She rubbed against me repeatedly, with no reason other than to stimulate me.