Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, this is gonna take a soft touch Jay." She whispered in my ear from inches away. I could smell the beer on her breath as she guided the cue back and forth. I just relaxed and let her. "Just aim straight at the twelve and push evenly through it."

I focused as best I could on the game on the table rather than the one she was playing with me. She guided the cue back and forth several more times, sighing so softly I could barely hear it as the stick slid through our hands. Irritated and aroused at the same time, I forced the cue forward through the ball despite the fact that she was pulling back on it at the same time. The resulting shot sent the ball rolling slowly toward its target.

"Very nice!" Beth whispered in my ear as we stayed bent over and watched the cue glide into the twelve. There was just enough force to keep the cue rolling a bit farther before it stopped while the twelve teetered and fell into the pocket.

"Mmm, that was good Jay." She breathed into my ear as her right hand left the cue and came around my belly to press me back into her. I grunted and stood to force her back from me.

"Beth..." I started, intending on gently letting her know I wasn't interested.

"Hold on," she muttered. "I need another beer."

I frowned at her back as she darted from the pool table and headed up the stairs to get more beer, red plastic cup in hand. I twisted my hands along the shaft of the pool cue nervously and tried not to think about what Kerry was doing right then. I refused to think about her lips pressed to Dave's, her tongue rubbing through his mouth to find his, her amazing body grinding hungrily against his lap. I nearly broke the cue in half as I realized my efforts to not think about all of that only resulted in the very opposite.

I was about to just walk out, Beth be damned, when the blonde came back down with a now full cup of beer. She sipped at it carefully as the drink sloshed over the edge of the cup while she stepped gingerly down the stairs. I watched her and could see her usually graceful movements starting to look a bit more strained. She was well on her way to being drunk and it was obvious.

"Alright," she said as she pulled a mouthful from the cup while approaching me slowly. "Did you shoot again?"

"Uh, yeah." I lied, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. "I missed."

"Aw, too bad." She giggled as she placed her beer down on the edge of the other pool table. "Here."

I gave up the cue that I had nearly broken as she reached out for it a bit impatiently. She eyed the table briefly and then walked a bit unsteadily over to the edge to bend forward again. This time I kept away from her as she banged the cue solidly and sent a ball firmly into the side pocket. She smiled to herself and continued around the table to line up another shot.

Beth didn't miss another shot after that, her supposed lesson for me long forgotten. She drained her beer again as she finished her run, tapping the eight in softly. She stood and twisted her upper body like a little girl that was oh so pleased with herself, back and forth as she eyed me.

"So what do I win?" She asked me as she smiled sloppily at me. I wondered how many of those cups she'd drained without me seeing as her drunkenness was now blatant.

"I didn't realize we were playing for anything but fun."

"Oh, I'm a professional. I don't touch balls unless there's something in it for me." She giggled at her own clumsy double meaning and I frowned, though she didn't notice.

"Well I'm afraid I don't have anything to give you." I said, hoping she wasn't drunk enough to say something stupid back. It was a foolish hope.

"Oh, you've got something for me all right." She leered at me and I slowly drew a lungful of head clearing air.

"Alright Beth, I think maybe you've had enough to drink." Her bright eyed smile faltered as I said that.

"I didn't mean I wanted you to get me a beer Jay."

"I know but..."

"Why don't we go to your place?" She cut me off as she moved around the table, clearly intending on pressing up against me. I weaved away from her, disguising my movement as an attempt to pocket the rest of the balls on the table with my hands.

"I don't think that's a good idea Beth."

"Well my car is there so..."

"You can't drive like this." I grumbled back as the last of the balls was sunk. I turned and she was right up against me, her alcohol scented breath filling my nostrils. "Why don't I just bring you home?"

"I just moved back into the dorm," she slurred a bit as her finger came up from the cue she held between us to trace down my shirt. "My roommate isn't there yet so..."

"I'll just drop you off then," I cut her off before she could say something blatantly sexual. She pouted at me, an expression that was among her cutest. I was reminded of Kerry again and my jaw clenched to hold back another bout of anger.

"I don't wanna be dropped off Jay!" She whispered vehemently at me. "I wanna..."

"Alright, come on. Time to leave." Again I cut her off and she pouted more at me. I reached to grab her shoulders and turn her around but she slid away. I thought she was getting angry at my refusal to play along but she just tossed the cue on the other pool table and swiped her cup into her hands.

"I'm gonna get some more beer before we leave."

"I don't think..." I didn't bother finishing as she just walked away without acknowledging the fact that I'd spoken. After a moment I followed with little other option.

She led the way up the creaking wooden steps and into the kitchen. I watched her fill her cup from the keg and immediately start to drink deep from it. Before I could say anything she was off again, winding her way through the wildly gyrating crowd and drinking rapidly. I followed and watched as she chatted with her various friends as we continued slowly through the throng, not once stopping as she just threw out greetings and farewells.

It took me a while to realize that Beth was leading me straight to where I'd seen my sister with Dave. The thick mass of people around us made it hard to tell up from down, let alone figure out where exactly we were headed. When I saw the familiar corner of the couch I realized what she was up to. I wanted to stop her but suddenly the crowd parted and there they were.

"Hey guys!" Beth screamed over the ridiculous throbbing that permeated the room. Neither gave any acknowledgment that they'd heard as they continued to kiss deeply and paw at each other. My hands balled into fists at my sides as I fought to maintain control while some asshole fondled the woman I loved right in front of me.

"Hey! Kerry!" Beth stepped forward and yelled louder. "Kerry!"

The two finally pulled apart and Kerry looked up at her drunken friend. She gave a little start as she saw me standing back a bit, her eyes lingering on me with obvious fear. After an uncomfortably long moment, she replied with a shout that I couldn't hear.

"Yeah, we're gonna leave." Beth shouted back. "Jay's taking me home. See you guys later."

Again Kerry's eyes shot to me and I could see the hurt in them. She thought I was going to fuck her friend. I shook my head and waved my hands to indicate I had no such intentions and she let her eyes drop for a moment. When she looked up she seemed to have let her suspicions pass.

Kerry shouted something back at Beth and then smiled fakely. I frowned, annoyed that I couldn't hear her over the racket that passed for music. Beth laughed, though I could only tell by the way she threw back her head and shook her body.

"I will!" She yelled over the music. "See ya!"

Again Kerry looked questioningly at me but Beth was already turned around and pulling me through the crowd toward the door. I waved goodbye at my sister and she just watched as I left while Dave drew his hands over her thighs and seemed to be trying to get her attention again.

Suddenly we were outside and the music was much less painful. I looked around, surprised at how fast we had exited as I stumbled to keep up with Beth. She just kept pulling me along down the steps and away from the house. As soon as we were on the sidewalk she rounded on me and I could taste the beer on her breath as her tongue snaked into my mouth. Her body pressed hard into mine and I fought conflicting urges to push her away and pull her to me at the same time.

"Christ Beth!" I grunted when she pulled away. She just smiled and started to pull me down the road toward my car. I looked around for a moment and realized at some point she'd dropped her cup but I hadn't noticed.

"Beth! Hold on. Come on, stop already." I yanked back on her hand and she twirled around so fast she nearly fell. On instinct I lunged forward and grabbed her with both hands around her back as she giggled.

"I think..." she cut me off with another deep kiss and I pulled her to me before I could stop it. Our tongues battled and for a moment I was lost in it.

"Over here!" She blurted out in a breathy voice as she pulled from my embrace to drag me away from the sidewalk toward a large tree that sat in the front yard of another house. I followed, trying to figure out how to defuse the situation without turning it into a blow up.

"Beth stop! We can't..." She just refused to hear it as she kissed me hard and pulled me against her again. I pressed her to the tree and she moaned hungrily into my mouth.

"Ugh yeah!" She groaned as we slid apart and she fell to her knees. "I'm gonna suck you so good!"

"No. Stop Beth." I fought with her as she pawed at my belt and tried to get my slacks off while I repeatedly yanked her hands away from me. She got my zipper down twice and I pulled it up as soon as I could each time.

"We can't do this Beth. Listen to me!" I grabbed her chin and tilted her head up to look her in her glazed over blue eyes. "I can't do this. I won't."

"Why not!" She spit out at me in exasperation.

"Because I can't." Not the best answer, but I didn't want to just tell her I was in love with someone else even if she did already know.

"That's not a good reason Jay! I wanna..."

"I know what you want but I can't do it."

"Tell me why!" She insisted vehemently. I shook my head at her and she got more intense. "Tell me!"

"You know why!" I snapped at her and she pawed my dick through my pants again. She smiled at finding me hard and gripped me lightly through the thin material of the slacks.

"Pretend I don't. Pretend I'm just some girl who you just met and wants to suck you off." She muttered as she stroked me gently. I grabbed her hand and pulled it away but she just replaced it with the other. I went for that one and she replaced it again. We went back and forth like that while I struggled to come up with something to say.

"You're drunk. You need to go home." I grunted out and grabbed her arms to yank her to her feet. "You need to sleep it off."

"I don't..."

"Shut up Beth! Just shut the fuck up!" I was brimming with rage now, unable to hold it back any longer as she kept pressing it with me. After all I'd seen that night, the last thing I needed was this shit. I shook her hard before I could stop myself and a shocked look came over her face.

I dragged the girl back to the sidewalk and down the road to my car. She just stumbled after me, looking dazed as I kept a firm hold on her arm the whole way. I wanted to hurt her, to just unload all my rage in a fit of childish temper. But I wasn't a child. I couldn't just throw a tantrum because things weren't going the way I wanted.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys, hitting the button on the remote to unlock all the doors just as we reached the car. I pulled open the passenger side door and shoved Beth into the seat before slamming the door in her face. I raced around the back of the car and climbed in to start it up. Beth looked stunned, scared of my obvious anger as she just stared out the window. I drove off, trying hard not to say something brutally mean to her.

She guided me with soft mutters to her dorm and soon enough I was pulling up outside the building. She got out and closed the door as she stumbled toward the door to her dorm as I watched. I considered getting out and making sure she made it to her room but as soon as she was inside I was driving off.

I got home feeling like shit. I didn't like anything about how the night had gone, how I'd acted or what I'd seen. I wanted to stay up and wait for Kerry, but as soon as I was done with my shower I laid down and was out.

Swirling pleasure woke me and I blinked my eyes open to the harsh brightness of a new morning. I looked down to find my sister's bright brown eyes looking back up at me as she bobbed on my hard dick. She was beaming powerful waves of love and lust up at me and I couldn't help but get into the incredible pleasure she could inflict on me with her lips and tongue.

"I love you so much," I grunted down at her and she slid slowly off me. The smile on her face matched her eyes as she crawled up my body to press tight to me and kiss me deep. Her hard little nipples, exposed in her nudity, pressed indentations into my chest and I reveled in the feel of her so close to me.

"I'm sorry about last night," she whispered and I shook my head at her. I still felt like shit from seeing her like that, but I didn't want to put that on her too.

"It's alright. I know you guys do that." I whispered back as she nibbled softly at my neck.

She brought her face back over mine to look me in the eye as if judging my truthfulness before planting a soft kiss on my lips. We tangled in each other and let the outside world fall away for a while when her hair curtained around us. Her scent rolled over me and for a moment it was all I could do to keep from vomiting in her mouth. It seemed like my reaction to it was getting worse everyday, but I fought it down and soon enough it was gone.

I was so caught up in the taste of her, the feel of her body over mine and under my hands, that I didn't realize she was moving around until I felt her sopping sex pressed against my cock. She grunted into my mouth and pressed herself down over me to take me in. I groaned so hard it shredded my throat as once again I was surprised by just how good she felt around me. Her heat seared the knowledge that this was as good as life could ever get into my brain as she started to ride me slowly.

My hands traveled over that silken skin and made their way to her hips to help guide her movements. She grunted again as she felt me take subtle control and started to move harder on me. The kiss finally broke and she rose up on me so I could see the expanse of her flawless body as she bounced steadily. The sight was almost worth the loss of the feel of her against me as I watched those amazing little breasts move hypnotically on her chest.

"Jesus Kerry!" I sighed as I felt my orgasm rising too fast within me. "Hold on a sec. I need to slow down so..."

"No," she said without so much as slowing her efforts to get me off within her. I knew better than to argue and just relaxed back to enjoy the view as she sought my pleasure greedily.

Her hands reached out from her sides to grip my pecs like they were breasts as she leaned forward and started to fuck me hard. She squeezed her hands around the muscle on my chest and looked me straight in the eye, letting me see her love glowing within them.

"Cum in me Jay!" She whispered urgently as my body started to lurch up to meet her insistent thrusts. I held back and tried to reach for her clit but she darted her hand back from my chest to grab mine and put it back on her hip. "Please Jay, I need it."

"I want you to cum too," I grunted out as I focused on fighting off the nearly explosive pleasure that was balling tight in my lower belly.

"I know," she replied without further explanation. I understood what she meant, just as she knew I would. With a cry I gave in, pulling her tight against me to feel the end of her as my balls tightened and my prostate clutched hard.

I blasted into her, my eyes rolling in my head as pleasure beyond description thundered through me. I shook hard with it, unable to control myself as I lunged up trying to get impossibly closer to her as I poured everything I had into her womb. I saw her eyes, bright with happiness as she got what she always seemed to want. For a miniscule eternity I was happy with her, happy to have given her what she wanted.

"Oh God Jay, I love it when you do that!" She breathed out heavily as I sagged down beneath her. I shrank within her and as usual she held me tight until I slipped out. I panted hard for a few moments as she slid off me to lie beside me.

"Whew! That was one of the best wake up calls I've ever had." I said sarcastically and she giggled against me. I loved the feel of her humor against me and pulled her tight as my arms wrapped her up.

"Just one of the best?" She asked in mock offense as her lips traced over mine. I grinned at her and licked her lips.

"I seem to recall waking up in a very similar way several times in the past." I whispered to her as her tongue met mine to wet my lips as well.

"Well whoever the bitch was that did that to you had better stay away from me, because I'm jealous." She said softly as we nipped at each other a bit.

"I'm not sure that's possible Kerry."

"Why not?" She pouted and I was reminded of Beth from the night before. There was no comparison. Kerry could teach a class on cuteness that Beth would fail hopelessly.

"Because the bitch is you." She giggled at that and then kissed me gently.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to be a bitch."

"Well I wouldn't worry about it," I grinned at her. "That was your word, not mine."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup."

"Well then maybe I do want to be a bitch," I frowned at her as she smiled at me. "Your bitch."

"You're crazy!" I laughed out and she squirmed against me and laughed too. We held each other as the mirth died and we were left with just warmth and love. I reached down to tweak her nipple lightly, intending to get her going again. She slid from me with a sigh of resignation and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up behind her and stroked my hands down her spine slowly. She shivered at my touch and turned to look at me.

"I feel like shit after last night." She muttered and then stood as my hands fell away from her. "I never wanted you to see me like that. I know how much it must have hurt you."

"I know Kerry." I said back, wondering if I should tell her about my difficulties with Beth. "It's ok. I understand why you have to do it."

"I..." she sounded so scared that I slid from the bed to take her in my arms as she moved to the dresser. "I almost sucked him off last night."

I held her as she shook, near tears. I kissed her cheek lightly as she shivered in my arms and whispered little non-words to ease her pain. I didn't care that she'd come close to cheating, I knew she hadn't and that was all that mattered.

"It's alright. I know how much pressure you're under."

"I...I'm so confused." She looked back at me and I reached up to stroke her cheek. "I wanted to Jay. Like with you, I wanted it."

I reacted before I could think about it, pulling away from her in shock at her words. Had she been lying to me all along about her 'condition'? Was she just playing me? If so, why was she telling me this now?

"Kerry..."

"I'm so sorry Jay." Tears slid down her cheeks. "I don't know why. I don't know how. I wish we could just be together without all this other shit!"

I sat heavily on the bed, unable to comfort her as my mind whirled with paranoid thoughts. I fought against them, telling myself this was the girl who couldn't lie to save her life. I could trust her, I had to trust her. Why would she tell me something like this? She had to be trying to be honest, unable to do anything else. Didn't that mean I could trust her?