Touch Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was sitting on me facing me, and she leaned down so I could fondle her sizeable perfect tits, the nipples standing out a half-inch, rock solid. Shiri worked the dildo in and out of both of us and soon her moaning reached a crescendo as she came violently. As we were lying side-by-side, her tits were close enough so that I could grab them, too. I started sucking Christine's tits as they dangled over my face. She came, then again. We kept this up for a long, timeless time. Finally I let myself orgasm, coming up Christine's ass. She climbed off and we lay back. Shiri licked my subsiding dick clean, saying, "I wanted to see how that tasted. Mmmm, it's got a slight spicy flavor. Yummy."

As I was spent for the time being, the girls amused themselves by using the double-headed dildo on their pussies, then their asses. Then Shiri took the end out of her ass and plugged it into Christine's pussy, while the other end was still in Christine's ass. Wow, that put Christine over the top and she quaked and quivered out-of-control, letting out a long incoherent exclamation. Shiri stuck her ass in Christine's face and Christine buried her face in there, sucking and licking her mother's labia, clit, and asshole. Shiri soon came for the umpteenth time.

The two of them finally slowed and fell back on the sheets, twin quivering puddles of sweaty aroused gorgeous womanhood. After resting for a while we all hopped in the shower. Again helping soap and stroke each other in all possible erogenous places, we toweled off and went back downstairs and got dressed.

"Jimmy, this has been the most incredible experience I think I've ever had, and I'm sure I speak for Christine as well. Let's get together again, and soon, if you're at all interested. We could have you over for dinner, if you'd like. I think you can guess what would be for dessert." Shiri grinned as she said this.

I replied, "Shiri, this has been incredible for me, too. I'd love to continue getting together, and dinner sounds great."

She then added, "Christine, if it's alright with Jimmy, I'd like you to feel free to come over and play with him any time you want, when it's convenient for him, whether I'm with you or not. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Mom, that would be totally awesome!"

"Jimmy, how do you feel about that?"

"Shiri, I'm all for it." We exchanged phone numbers.

The ladies took their leave, kissing me goodbye. But it wasn't really goodbye...

12