Touch Class Ch. 04

Story Info
A young woman learns about sex.
1.2k words
4.03
16.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend Shiri invited me over for dinner again. "Hi, Jimmy! It's been too long!" she greeted me at the door, and as soon as the door was closed behind me, we crushed each other with our longing bodies. We had our hands all over each other, and started stripping each other in a frenzy. Christine came into the living room from the kitchen, giggled when she saw us, and came over and joined the hug,

"Jimmy, I've got a camcorder set up on a tripod facing the couch, so why don't I turn that on and let's move over there? Dinner can wait! I'm starving for your loving!"

"Sounds good to me!"

Shiri's blouse was undone and her titanic tits were half in and half out. I started sucking one and Christine started in on the other one. "Ohhhh! Mmmm!" was Shiri's response.

We all shucked our clothes and fell laughing onto the couch, the camera recording. Shiri pushed me on my back and straddled me, impaling herself to the hilt on my raging hard-on. Christine slathered my crotch and her mother's with goo and plugged a double-ended dildo into our assholes. As Shiri rode me, wriggling her hips and squeezing her vagina on my cock, Christine worked the dildo in and out of us. Shiri leaned her big boobs down to my face and I didn't need any more urging to suck them hard, filling my whole mouth.

Shiri came and let out a whoop. "Honey, why don't we trade places?" So she dismounted and Christine climbed on my boner for a ride. Her pussy clasped my dick and twitched as she bobbed up and down, her perfect tits flopping up and down as well. Shiri got the dildo going in our asses and we were off to the races. Her legs were next to me, and I ran my hand along them, working my way up to and then into her swampy pussy. "Oh! Jimmy, fuck me with your hand!" Between us we got her liberally lubricated and I then worked a few fingers in at the same time, then my whole hand up to the wrist. I fisted her til she came. Christine wanted me in her ass, so Shiri pulled out the dildo, Christine lifted up and came down this time with her anus taking in my full penis. Shiri licked the dildo clean. "I'm acquiring a taste for ass," she confessed.

"In that case, why don't you sample mine firsthand?" I offered. She took me up on the suggestion and got her face down under Christine's bucking butt and right up to my tushy. I felt her kissing my anus and then licking it, around and around, then sticking her tongue in, parting the skin with her hands. She poked her nose in there, too.

Christine suddenly came, and she squirted a stream of cum, which I scooped up with my left hand and swallowed. "Mmmm, you taste delicious!" I told her.

"Let me try some!" Shiri exclaimed, so Christine climbed off of me and swiveled so her mom could suck her pussy dry. "Mmmm, I see what you mean, Jimmy!" Both ladies came simultaneously, at which sight I jerked off and shot a jet of jism towards Shiri's face. She turned and caught some in her mouth as it flew toward her. She lapped up the rest from my leg and what had landed on her chest, then Christine leaned down and Shiri kissed her and swapped my sperm with her.

We all lay back sprawled on the couch for awhile, then Shiri said "Ready for dinner?" We all laughed and stumbled to the dining room and ate our meal in the nude. Occasionally during dinner, one or the other of the gals reached under the table and played with my dick and balls. I also reciprocated and fingered their still oozing pussies. It was very erotic with their tits hanging over the dining room table, jiggling as they ate or gestured in conversation.

We all helped clean up after dinner. Shiri had kept filming for the heck of it, turning the tripod to face the dining room. "Now for dessert," Shiri said with a wink. She brought out a can of whipped cream. "Christine, please lie down on the table." Christine complied, lying on her back on the dining room table. Shiri shook the can, then sprayed whipped cream on Christine's tits and pussy. "OK, dig in!" We both leaned over the giggling girl and licked and sucked the whipped cream off of her sensitive parts. Christine grabbed my dick and started pulling it from base to tip and I moved over to where she could reach it with her mouth. "Wait!" Shiri cried. She came around and covered the head of my dick with whipped cream. "OK, now you're ready."

Christine hungrily took my wang in her mouth and sucked all the cream off. Shiri filled one hand with froth, slathered it on my groin from behind, then filled her other hand and rubbed that into Christine's cunt. Shiri worked a finger right up my ass, and two fingers inside Christine. Christine maneuvered her foot so she could stick it between Shiri's thighs, then worked her big toe into Shiri's pussy. Shiri gave a gasp and said, "That's my ingenious girl!

"I'm sure the table isn't as comfortable as the bed --- shall we adjourn to the bedroom?" Shiri asked. Christine couldn't really reply since her throat was stuffed with my dick, but nodded vigorously.

"I agree," I agreed.

We clambered on the bed, Shiri and Christine transferring the filming setup and goo and toys to the bedroom. "Jimmy, look at these new toys we got." There was a three-headed dildo for starters. Shiri lubed up all three ends, stuck one head in her pussy, one in Christine's pussy, and the third in my ass. We each grabbed the length leading to our penetrated hole and worked it around. Next Shiri got out a two-headed dildo. She took her end of the three-pronger out of her pussy, stuck it in Christine's mouth, then Christine's ass. Then she took the other two-pronger and inserted one end in her cunt and the other far up her ass. Christine worked her two holes while Shiri did her two. Christine stuck out her leg and Shiri grabbed the proffered foot and started sucking Christine's toes.

This configuration proved successful, as we kept it up for several minutes of moaning, squirting frolic, until we'd all come our brains out. Shiri crawled over to slurp my cum off my stomach, offering her butt in front of my face, so I buried my face in her snatch from behind, siphoning up her juices. I came up for air and she turned around and kissed me. She injected my cum into my mouth, warm and tangy. Christine snuck up behind her mom and fisted her exposed gaping supersopping cunt, eliciting a prolonged ecstatic gasp.

At this point we were all exhausted from pleasure and lay back and eventually feel asleep...

The next morning we gradually woke up, looked around, and seeing our naked lovers stretched out, remembered what we'd been up to the night before. I got up and switched the camcorder off. Shiri would need to rewind it to the last action when she got a chance.

I didn't have a change of clothes, so we said our "til then's" and I found my way home to shower and start the day.