Touch Class Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I were fucking each other's mouths as much as we were blowing each other, and after a few more minutes of this we both spurted sperm loads up each other's throats. We squirmed around and kissed, swapping our jism back and forth, finally spitting it into the bowl to start replenishing our stash. At about this same time Jennifer crossed the edge and let out a savage cry, quivering for several seconds in a bodyquake. I noticed Ashley's perky butt pointing up in the air, her quim and anus looking good enough to eat. So I stuck my face in there and started sucking her crotch. It didn't take long before she shook and creamed some pussy-lather, which I lapped up. Karen moved over with Shiri and Gretchen. She fondled Shiri's boobs while finger-fucking Shiri's ass. Ashley decoupled from Jennifer, who was spent, and moved to lay on me with me on my back, as I tore my mouth from her groin. She started working her strap-on into my ass and soon was fucking me good. I sucked her pretty tits as they dangled over me.

Jennifer had climbed off Christine, who must have been relieved to have all the weight of Jennifer and Ashley off her, and lay down on the carpet next to me, her head resting next to my thigh and vice versa. Christine moved behind Ashley, still sporting her strap-on, and plugged into Ashley's ass with it. Jennifer moved her head so that her face was on my lap, not far from where Ashley was pounding my anus. Now Jennifer kissed my cock and then took the head in her mouth. Soon it was reviving and she was gobbling more and more of it, sucking the way she knew I liked it. I moved my head to her mound, she opened her legs, and I started tonguing her luscious cunt.

Karen scooted over on her knees so she was in front of Gretchen, and presented her drooping salami, which Gretchen salivated on and then swallowed. Shiri licked Gretchen's ass as she continued fisting her womb, and lubed a dildo with her free hand. She then slid the dildo inch by inch up Gretchen's rectum. Gretchen rewarded Shiri with copious pussy juice, which Shiri slurped up off her wrist and fist. Seeing her daughter's pert bum tilted upward not far away, she took that gooey forearm and jammed it up Christine's tight ass. Karen and Gretchen repositioned themselves so that Gretchen could lick Shiri's ass and Karen started humping Gretchen doggy-style. Gretchen soon shifted her weight so that she could lean on Shiri's butt with her tits bumping the backs of Shiri's thighs, freeing an arm for fisting Shiri's cunt. Jennifer moved her waist on top of me so she was now draped along me, sucking me off as I ate her out. Her jumbo clit made for yummy munching, and I brought her off multiple times, her cum running into my hungry gullet.

We then experienced a chain reaction of orgasms. Everybody was already revved close to or at the boiling-over point. As Jennifer came for the nth time into my mouth, I spewed spunk up her throat, my cock throbbing. Ashley saw and sensed this and with a renewed thrusting up my bum, creamed pussy-goo onto my balls and shot boob-juice all over my chest. Christine milked Ashley's tits to get the last drops out, then paroxysm-ed herself, fountaining her own breast secretions onto Ashley's back. Shiri saw this, and pulling her fist from Christine's ass and licking it lasciviously, shuddered in sudden and utter upheaval, her mammoth mammaries flouncing around like upside-down jello mountains. Gretchen's buried forearm was now drowning in a massive flood of Shiri's cunt-liquor. She pulled that arm out and used that new lubrication to shove it far up Shiri's ass, only driving Shiri further into a fugue of fuck. Witnessing, tasting, hearing, and smelling all this lust just thrust Gretchen through the throes of electrical thrills coursing her nerves that burst into a billion tiny explosions and one large cataclysm of apocalyptic climax. Her cunt and tits concurrently released copious quantities of cum, which Karen caught and captured in the clear crystal bowl, causing Karen to cannon her own knocker-nectar and cock-concoction across Gretchen's back and deep inside her cunny, respectively.

We all collapsed, spent and sated, on the floor. It was getting late and I suggested adjourning to my boudoir upstairs for a more comfortable place to conk out. The seven of us dragged ourselves up there and sprawled on my spacious bed, a posse of naked, jism-drained lovers, and drifted off to dreamland draped over each other in diverse directions.

During the night, one or another of us got up to pee. At one point I went into the bathroom, my schlong dangling straight down, swinging with each step. Already in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, was Gretchen. "Excuse me," I said.

"Don't be silly, Jimmy. Come in, please." So I sauntered in. "Mmmm, your cock looks gorgeous! May I?" she asked.

"I insist!" I replied with a grin. I came up close and stuck my dick in her face. She proceeded to take it into her mouth. Licking and sucking hungrily, she got me erect in no time.

She disengaged for a moment to say, "I'm sorry, you came in here to pee, didn't you?"

"No biggie."

"I beg to differ," she said, laughing. "It feels pretty big when it's in my mouth. Say, would it be OK to taste some of your pee?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun. How about if I give it to you direct, straight into your mouth?"

"Yes, please do!"

"OK, get ready. Say "when" when you want me to stop."

"I'm ready to drink your golden pee. Fire away."

Gretchen took my dick and put it back in her mouth. I started my stream of urine flowing, and she drank it, moaning. She frigged her cunt with her free hand, then let go of her grip on my dick so both hands could be busy, this hand kneading a tit. She didn't say anything, so the piss kept shooting down her throat! Finally I had emptied my bladder. "That tasted great!" she cried. "God, I had no idea!" She was still frigging herself as she was commenting, and suddenly she arched her back, yelling out "Holy fuck!" and let out a stream of tit-jism. I bent down and she aimed her nipple so the mammary cream flew into my mouth. It tasted excellent.

Well, the commotion had aroused our other playmates, who came peering into the bathroom to see what all the fuss was about. "I just chugged a quart of Jimmy's pee straight from the source. It was better than champagne," she explained to all assembled. "Anybody else want me to drink theirs?"

A chorus of "Me's" arose. Gretchen got up and moved to the bathtub, sitting down inside. Shiri stepped inside as well and squatted over Gretchen's upturned face. Gretchen opened her mouth and Shiri let loose her stream of piss. Gretchen thirstily swallowed as much as she could, again rubbing her pussy while doing so. Gretchen then licked Shiri's pussy clean. Next, Ashley repeated the scenario, then Jennifer, Gretchen longingly sucking Jennifer's lengthy clit as it dangled into her mouth.

Christine said, "Hey, I'd like to try some, too." Anybody got any pee left?"

Karen said, "I do." So Christine got in the bathtub, squatted over Gretchen's mouth, and opened her own mouth to receive Karen's outpouring. Karen stepped in, aimed her massive wang at Christine's face, and let rip with a torrent of yellow urine. Christine caught much of it, and to improve the percentage, grabbed Karen's huge cock and pulled it over to her waiting mouth, Karen being compelled to follow where her cock led. Christine blew Karen, sucking down the rest of her piss and working a hand under Karen's crotch and up Karen's butt. This scene was getting the rest of us hot, and I bent Ashley over the sink and fucked her doggy-style. Jennifer and Shiri had their hands all over each other's tits and up each other's creaming cunts.

The three in the bathtub transitioned into Karen fucking Christine's mouth while Gretchen ate Christine from behind and fingered her ass with one hand, and her own pussy with the other. I inserted a finger in Ashley's ass, then two. She wiggled her ass, digging this, so I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my penis up her snug bumhole. Jennifer freed a hand so she could pump some hand soap, then slathered that on my ass and inserted two fingers in my anus. Shiri did the same to Karen. With their other hands, Jennifer and Shiri finger fucked each other's rectum. Gretchen came, then Christine did, flooding Gretchen's mouth, then Karen shot her jism up Christine's throat, Shiri quaked in ecstasy, Jennifer shouted in orgasm, I climaxed up Ashley's ass, and she squirted pleasure nectar all over the sink as she went over the top, her tits swinging from side-to-side.

We all stumbled back to bed and slept like babies.

12