Touch It, Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
94 Followers

She tried to smile at him, and couldn't. She looked, instead, anguished, as he did with her as he liked. She saw sprays of gray in his close-cropped hair. Oh, this wasn't some fumbling teenager, no, no, this was an old man who knew just what he was doing!

He felt her squeeze both his fingers, tightly, in her warm body, and it felt good. He gave a hard sloppy suck to her clit and then leaned back to just watch. He moved his hand slowly in and out, studying the eager wetness blanketed in a patch of curly, dark hair. He watched as the timid girl began to feel a want. A dark part of him hoped she would pout and whimper. And beg.

Emily's brow furrowed in worry. She usually used one finger, which didn't hurt. His two fingers hurt a little. She usually went faster. She was usually in control.

She pushed her hips at him as he gave tender kisses to her thighs and belly. A hunger built. He ran a finger around a nipple and gently pinched it. Yes, but -- no -- please, down there. Oh, his fingers stroking her inside, stroking her from inside, they felt so good. But couldn't he see she needed more?

When Nick had seen his fill of the pale girl dancing on his fingers, he lowered his head and sucked at her pussy, hard and vicious. She cried out, loud this time, as his fingers pumped her, and now she was talking to him, swearing and gasping, urging him on. She grabbed a tit and squeezed as his lips grabbed her clitty hood and gave it slippery pinches, over and over.

"Oh, fuck, fuck. Ohhh, god, god, god, god. Ohhh, yeah yeah..."

He worked her pink flesh hard and firm now, pulling and pushing, nipping and stroking. His cock was fully hard again, hanging between his legs as he squatted over her. It could only be envious as he visited his lust upon her with his hands and mouth. He growled as he abused her, snarled as his cruel loving washed over her, poured into her, filled her overfull.

"Ahhhh!" -- and the first orgasm at someone else's hands burst inside her. She lost track of the world as it swept through her. Helpless in his grasp, she shook and cried. Sparks of pleasure so intense it felt like pain.

When she could breathe again, he was still licking and sucking at her poor pussy. So sensitive! She tried to push him away and he grabbed her around the hips and held her tight until he'd had his fill. She gave shallow gasps and tried to find the air to tell him to stop.

He let her go, and stood over her. His smile seemed predatory. His cock seemed immense, animalistic. It grew from hairy roots still covered in the slime she'd coaxed from it.

She needed it. But --

"It's too big," she whispered, her knees closing. "It won't fit."

"Oh, it will," he said, grabbing her hips and pushing her up the bed.

"I don't --"

"Shhh. Girls always think it won't fit, but it does."

He didn't really know if it would. She'd clearly never been fucked before. He knew it would hurt. But he wasn't about to wait. This girl's pussy was a gift sent to him, a miracle, and no way would he give her a chance to change her mind.

She was trying to say something, but she didn't know what, as he pushed her knees back, then, letting go of one, grabbed himself and rubbed her pussy with his thumb, feeling for her opening. Huge eyes wide, she stared at him speechless as she realized it was about to happen.

He gripped her leg as he gave a hard nudge and wedged part of his cock-head into her. Not a word as he eased his weight over, squeezing her apart as he pushed in that first inch.

She couldn't speak -- the pressure! It was painful. Softer than his fingers maybe, but so wide! With the pain came the first real fear, and she started trying to tell him to wait, to go slow, but the words weren't there.

She tensed, and when she relaxed a micron, he leaned forward more, pushing a bit harder. Her oven-hot body was clamping down on him, but with a solid push he worked himself in another inch.

"Ohhh, god," was what she was saying, now, realizing this was it, she was getting fucked. It didn't feel possible that her little college pussy could squeeze in the giant working man's cock. It didn't seem possible to enjoy this painful fullness. But with the fullness came another ache, a wanting, a feeling that this was something she was meant for.

She was pushing at his chest, so he grabbed her forearms and pinned them down with his full weight. Helpless now, she closed her eyes and moaned. He took a full minute to work himself into her. He gave shallow bobs that tugged at her, then long slow pushes that rewarded them both with another inch of his flesh splitting hers. Then his cock was seated.

He held himself over her, rocking back and forth, not sliding, just rocking. He was just halfway in, but he thought any more might really hurt her. She was a virgin, and almost painfully tight.

He rocked forward and back, swaying inside her, until she started to rock her hips with him. When she opened her eyes, he moaned with the erotic shock of it: in her eyes, he saw calm, and fear, and desire, and a hopeful innocence that drove him wild.

With that, he found the strength to slide himself an inch out and back in. He could feel her wetness on him. She felt like hot velvet.

She was just saying "ohhhh," now, as he started a steady, shallow fucking, a burning pleasure that was growing hotter and hotter. The pain was steady. She ignored it. She pushed back -- then instinctively lifted her legs and put her heels behind his thighs, and started fucking him back properly.

"Yeah, that's it," said Nick, and part of a grin flashed across his face as Emily looked him in the eye and fucked him. She was unbelievably tight and wet, and he was harder than ever, but he knew he had a while before he would cum, and was looking forward to a little raunchy aerobics with her.

Arms still pinned, she struggled. He didn't let her up. Her eyes flashed. He grinned again. She felt suddenly helpless, and with it came anger, and she swore and struggled harder. He loved it. He pumped her pussy a little harder, a little faster, feeling her wriggle under him. Each plunge into her hot vise felt so satisfying while she called him names and tried to wrestle free.

Then the feeling of a man's hard cock inside her took over, and she quit the struggle, letting out a little cry as her body betrayed her and joined his in the rhythm of their fucking.

He let go, fell on his elbows, and stroked her hair and squeezed a nipple. She held onto his shoulders and his neck, and their foreheads touched, and now their cheeks, and now noses, and after their lips brushed, she looked into his eyes, and her mouth twisted into strange shapes as their hips worked and he slipped in and out of her.

She'd leashed quite a beast, some part of her thought, quite a strong beast. All with her hand, and her mouth, and the dark little spot that until now she guessed she'd thought was for her alone. His head dipped and his breath fell across her chest like a bellows. He seemed exhausted but he couldn't stop. She almost giggled. That's how bad he wanted her...

She put her mouth at his ear. "You like my pussy?" she asked, sweet and coy.

The stunning eroticism of her sudden play-seduction, breathed into his ear, almost froze him for a moment. He could almost feel his cock and balls swell up at the sound of her girlish voice. He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her harder.

It took her a moment to catch her breath. "I guess you do like my pussy."

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned, pumping her furry slit harder, still holding back a little.

"You like fucking my pussy?" she asked, and "you feel so good in my pussy," and more, and God it turned him on, and pretty soon he started to murmur back. Then he set his forehead to hers, and grinned, and fell back to a slow gentle rhythem.

They looked at each other for a long moment, breathing, smiling, her more shyly, him more with satisfaction.

Then he muttered something she couldn't hear, and sat up on his knees, taking hold of her legs again, somehow without slipping out of her. And he started slowly pushing deeper into her, deeper than he'd gone yet, and at first she was surprised there was more of that blessed, luscious cock, because it had felt like nothing could fill her more, and then she was a little scared because it felt like something bad might happen, and finally, just when he started nudging something deep and scary inside her, he relaxed, and she saw she was taking almost all of his giant penis, she felt relief, and oh God was she suddenly horny for more. More!

Nick gave long, slow strokes now, a lion, back from the hunt, powerful but tired. She groaned and ran her hands up and down her body. He held her legs open and, eyes closed, slid what seemed to her like an impossible length out of, and back into her.

Over and over he pushed into her squeezing cunt, and felt her body clutch him as he pulled back out. Nice and steady. Smooth and slow. God, he could feel her tight little pussy opening up to him. He could feel her lubrication wetting his balls, dribbling from the hot flesh he pushed himself into.

He looked down. He watched as they fucked. His cock, thick and wet, slid out from between her pale legs, between the dark mess of sloppy pussy hair, tugging out a hint of pink squeezed tight and fat around him. He pushed, and the wink of pink was gone and his long shaft vanished into that nest of curls.

He didn't know how long he could last. He got a mental flash of how sexy she'd looked in that little green bikini, and when he looked down at her -- stripped bare, rosy gumdrop nipples, wiggling under his dick -- he felt like he might cum any second.

She grabbed onto the blanket, grabbed her own hair, squeezed her breasts. Her whole body needed his touch. This was real. This gardener, she didn't even know his name, was fucking her.

A flood of sexual energy rushed into Emily at the thought, and she cried out, "oh God," and Nick's eyes snapped open. She seemed frantic now. She was moaning and bucking her hips.

Nick wanted to try a different position, and he pulled out of her and went to move her legs. "Fuck!" she shouted, scooting to him frantically and grabbing at him until he grinned and, carefully, slid himself back into her.

She locked her legs behind him and, twisting and pulling, worked him in as far as he'd go. She saw him smiling down at her. Amused by her. Did he think she was just some little girl? She'd show him. She pulled him down onto her and whispered "fuck me," wiggling her hips and trying to give his cock a squeeze. "C'mon, fuck me, fuck me..."

Nick couldn't help himself, this girl was too much. He laid down flat on top of her, his knees apart. He grabbed her shoulders from underneath and banged into her hard and fast. She was whispering to him, it didn't matter what. He turned his face to her. Her neck, her ear, white against her dark hair, seemed the epitome of feminine grace. "Ahhhh!" he said, and slapped his hips into hers with all he had, bam, bam, bam, over and over.

She knew she was going to cum, welcomed it. It grew like a surge on the horizon. She saw it coming. This old man was going to fuck her until she came, fuck her with his huge cock, this man old enough to be --

Nick felt his balls tighten, again? So soon? This girl was gonna, oh God, he was gonna give it to her. Fuck yes.

She grabbed a fistful of his hair and spread her legs wider. She felt like she wanted to scream, but she couldn't breathe. It felt like she couldn't move.

What came out was "nnyynnnnn!" She went rigid. The cum, she could feel it, it was rising in her, oh God, it was coming over her so slow, so hard...

Nick fucked her as hard as he could. He couldn't hold on anymore. He grabbed a firm tit, squeezing it tight, God, fuck...

She came, and it washed over her in long, crushing waves, ancient and huge, pouring out of her as she stiffened and bucked.

She was helpless, trapped under Nick's big body as he fucked her while she came. Their sweat made her feel like an animal, a savage. Her fists fell weakly on his back, her arms felt floppy and useless. There was nothing to her but her cunny, nothing in her but its roaring, splendid pleasure. Still he fucked her, still! Oh God --

Nick was already close, so close, already pushing himself over that edge, and the feel of her young body trembling under him tore loose his restraint. He banged into her, hard, and then her cunt clamped down like a fist and he knew he couldn't help himself. One more shaky stroke and then he pushed into her, pushed and pushed as he cried out and came. He felt the spongy head of his cock buried in her body swell and explode his cum into her. He squeezed her tit and groaned into her neck as he came, and came, and came.

She felt him letting loose inside her, and sobbed with lust as the cum gripped her again. She'd never made herself cum anything like this, she'd never known it. One last long swell lifted her into delirium, then set her back down on the bed, with just tingling aftershocks and a sore fullness.

"Ohhhhh!" cried Nick, his cock still twitching inside her, phantom empty spasms, though he'd already shot into her all he had. Done, gasping, he stayed on her, slowly pulling and pushing his satisfied cock in and out of her, eking out the last of the sex with this unbelievable girl.

Finally he found the strength to hoist his weight off her and gaze at her flushed, sweaty face while she looked back at him. They shared tentative smiles, and murmurs, and a little hug from her. He showed her how to roll over with him still inside her, and she laid on his chest for a nice long while. When his softened penis finally slipped out of her, she was embarrassed at how her body drooled cum onto him, embarrassed at everything that'd just happened really, but with a smile, he brushed her hair back and held her close, and it was all right.

They shared a quick shower, and she learned his name, and he was a perfect gentleman -- yes, even as he smilingly lathered her up and down, he seemed the perfect gentleman. Emily, no longer a virgin, pulled on her bikini, and Nick said something nice to her before she left, and that made her stop, turn, and give the still-nude man a long, loving kiss. She dove into the pool to cover for her wet hair, and it turned out Tori had had ear buds in the whole time and had no idea anything had happened.

So they got away with it, and she visited some more times that summer when Tori wasn't even home and she learned how to properly suck him, and he got to strip her out of proper street clothes and try those other positions he'd wanted to try. What he'd said was: "Emily, you're as pretty as a flower."

sam8
sam8
94 Followers
12