Touch Me

Story Info
Couple shows their love for each other.
785 words
4.18
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands are gentle and they move over my skin as though absorbing it for future reference. Your touch is gentle as you pause at my breasts. I feel you cup the full mounds and your tongue laps across the rubbery nipple, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine. You slip the blindfold over my eyes, obscuring my view and I feel your lips press briefly against mine. I squeal in surprise as I feel cool liquid dropping onto my skin and running down between the cavern of my breasts. I feel it pool in my belly button as your tongue follows its course. My skin feels cool and slippery, but where you touch I have the sensation of burning. My back arches as your tongue returns to worship my breasts and a moan of desire escapes my parted lips.

You rise up to kiss me once more and I feel your hands roaming across my creamy skin, slowly descending to find that secret part of me. You part my legs with gentle hands and I gasp as your tongue caresses silken thigh. My breathing grows ragged and quick as you place small kisses along that taut skin, slowly rising. As I feel your darting tongue touch the very center of me I cry out and clench my fists. Though I am unable to see you, I know you are smiling in satisfaction at my sudden loss of control.

Your fingers slip inside my moist warmth and begin to stoke the flame of my desire. I moan softly as the pleasure overcomes my senses and makes my back arch and my teeth clench in response. Your hand finds the small nub of pleasure which is concealed and softly rub it until it is swollen and sensitive to your touch. I am beyond articulation now as your fingers increase their speed and your tongue finds that small button of pleasure giving flesh. I feel pleasure trickling through my every pore, overcoming me and taking my control away. I plead with you to take me to the end of my journey, but you keep to the pace which you have set.

You suck that small fleshy nub deep into your mouth and your tongue caresses it until I moan your name. Then, you withdraw your fingers from my snug dampness and replace them with your tongue. I feel it delve inside me, deep and demanding as you taste of my juices and bring me so close to release. I feel you pull back and then the sensation of bare flesh against my own. I feel the brush of stubble as you kiss me briefly on my open mouth and then you sink down upon me. I feel that swollen rigid male part of you demanding entry and I admit you so we may be merged body and soul. As always it is like the first time as you slowly slide your way home. As your passion increases, so does the speed of your thrusts. I feel your desire overcome me once more and soon I am lost in a world where all is sensation and nothing more. I feel every pump as your throbbing flesh pounds deeper into mine, mashing our sweaty entwined bodies still closer together.

I am unable to cease my cries of desire and love as they burst from me. I feel my back arch again as my muscles begin to prepare for the final release. You murmur my name against my own lips as your hands toy with my breasts. We are locked below and still you try to drive yourself further inside me. I feel the delicious friction you create ebb inside me until I grind my hips upwards to meet yours as they descend. I cry out once more and then it begins.

Throbbing waves of heat cover me, rising from my groin to envelop me in my entirety. Moans and whimpers are torn from me as the convulsions make me thrash and tremble beneath you. Only a moment later I feel you push into me as hard as you can and then with a loud groan I feel you join me in paradise. I feel your juices spurt inside me in small bursts as you moan my name and begin to tremble against me. Our juices mingle, but do not put out the flame. We are driven higher, together. Finally, the throbbing pleasure ceases and we descend back to earth together. You withdraw from me and the aching loneliness of the parting echos within me. But, then you return and I am safe and warm within your embrace. Satisfied we both drift off to sleep and know no more...