Touch Me Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric & Julie continue their special love.
2.7k words
4.62
127.6k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric hummed along with a tune on the radio as he drove along the highway. His daughter, Julie had been away at college for a month now, and he was anxious to see her. He was driving up to spend the weekend.

Smiling, he thought back to the weekend before she left. It was then

they discovered their need for each other. realizing the intensity of their love. He remembered how he knelt on the kitchen floor with his face buried in her eighteen year old pussy.

His cock was straining against his jeans as he recalled her smell and her taste. He remembered how her hands felt in his hair, pulling him tight against her wonderful pussy.

Eric's excitement heightened as he pulled into the quaint college town. He pulled up to the curb in front of the dorms and watched his beautiful daughter walk towards him. Her white tank top and pink miniskirt hugged her curves nicely.

"Daddy!" Julie squealed with delight, throwing her arms around him, "I'm so happy to see you!"

Eric picked up his daughter. spinning her around, her firm breasts pressed hard against his chest. Julie covered his face with kisses.

"Oh Daddy! I missed you so much!" Julie exclaimed.

"I missed you too, sweet baby!" Eric told her. Eric was conscious of Julie's pussy mound pressing against his semi-hard cock. He squeezed her tighter to him before setting her down.

Eric had made reservations at a local hotel for the two of them. He wanted to spend the entire weekend with his beautiful daughter, alone.

Father and daughter walked arm in arm to the dorm, which she shared with another girl. Julie introduced her father to Lisa, who sat at her desk reading.

"Dad, this is Lisa Owens. Lisa, this is my dad, Eric Templeton," Julie said proudly.

Lisa reached out her hand, "Nice to meet you Mr. Templeton."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa, but please call me Eric, Mr. Templeton is my father," Eric laughed as he reached for Lisa's hand.

The three made small talk, and then Eric reminded Julie they still had to check into the hotel.

As they made their way to the hotel, Eric stole glances at his daughter. She smelled so fresh, a mixture of shampoo and soap. He could vaguely detect her womanly scent, which was driving him crazy. He fought the urge to stop the truck and take her right there.

Julie looked at her father and smiled. She slid across the seat, and rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand found its way to his thigh. She, too, was thinking of their time together. She remembered how it felt to have her father touch her pussy, when his fingers spread her open and his tongue found her clit. She thought about his cock and how good it felt in her hand and then later in her virgin pussy.

Julie slowly massaged Eric's muscular thigh, gradually working her hand up towards the bulge in his jeans. Eric caught himself holding his breath as her hand covered his throbbing cock. Julie's fingertips followed the length of the shaft as Eric moved his hips forward slightly.

Her other hand disappeared under her skirt. She pulled the crotch of her panties aside and slowly dipped two of her fingers between her pussy lips. She was so wet and slippery. As she gently squeezed her daddy's cock, her fingers pumped in and out of her wet cunt.

"Taste me, Daddy," Julie taunted, slliding her wet fingers into his mouth.

Eric licked and sucked her juices from her fingers. Her taste drove him crazy with lust, her scent was intoxicating.

Eric didn't notice his daughter reaching for his zipper. He was making a valiant attempt to keep the truck on the road and enjoy her fondling his cock at the same time. He felt a sort of release when she pulled his cock out into the cool air.

"Ohhhhhh baby!" Eric exclaimed, "do you think you should be doing that?"

Although he had no desire for her to stop.

He watched as she leaned down to take the head of his cock in her mouth.

Her long curls of strawberry blonde hair spread over his lap, blowing gently in the breeze from the open window.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk," he moaned and quickly pulled over to a rest stop along the road.

After putting the truck in park, Eric moved the seat back, giving Julie more room. His hands combed through her soft hair as he sat back and closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying his daughter's mouth on his swollen cock. His hips rose up to meet her mouth, forcing more of him between her lips.

"Ohhhhh my sweet baby!" Eric groaned, "That's it, suck Daddy's cock!"

For the first time, Julie's head bobbed up and down on her daddy's engorged cock. She wasn't sure if she was doing this right, but from the sounds her father made, she knew he was feeling good.

She chuckled to herself, thinking, this is like sucking a tootsie pop. She moved her lips down Eric's cock, tightened them around the base, and sucked all the way back up to the head, where her tongue licked and probed the tiny slit.

Julie had moved up on her knees beside her father, causing her skirt to ride up, revealing her sweet ass. Eric moaned when he saw her white lacy panties. His hand slid over her back and up the gentle swell of her ass, which was raised in the air.

He gently slid his fingers down the crack of her ass through her panties. As he approached her pussy, Julie moaned around his cock. She was moving her mouth up and down the shaft with more urgency. She pushed back on his hand, grinding on his fingers. His hand covered the crotch of her panties.

"Oh baby, you are so wet," he told her. Pushing her panties aside, he dipped one finger in between her pussy lips. Julie moaned again as her daddy pushed his finger into her hot wet cunt.

Eric was quickly approaching orgasm. He felt his balls tightening as he fucked Julie's mouth. He heard her choke several times, as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhhh baby, Daddy's gonna cummmmmm!" Eric cried out, his hips jerking.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Julie moaned around his cock, and he knew she was rapidly approaching orgasm. He pushed another finger in beside the first one and finger fucked her harder.

He gently pulled up on her head, not knowing if she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Julie's mouth held tight and pushed down on her father's cock.

Eric threw his head back and screamed, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

Julie's whole body trembled as her pussy contracted around her daddy's fingers, waves of pleasure washing over her.

Eric's cock shot his thick creamy cum down his daughter's throat. Julie swallowed and gulped down most of her daddy's hot jizz. She sucked and slurped and slowly pulled back on his cock. The head pulled from between her lips with a pop!

Julie sat up, her hair falling down over her eyes, a bit of her daddy's cum dripping down the corner of her mouth.

Eric gazed at his daughter, attempting to catch his breath. "Oh baby, you are so damn sexy!"

He pulled his daughter into his arms. His lips covered hers and he used his tongue to spread them open. The taste of his cum on her mouth only served to kindle the fire that still burned inside him.

"Let's get going honey!" Eric exclaimed, "I want to make you feel so good!"

After checking into the luxury hotel, they walked down the hall to the elevator. On the ride up to the fifth floor, they were alone.

Julie pressed herself against her father and slid her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a deep, sensuous kiss. Eric dropped their bags and wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands slid down to cup her tight ass cheeks, grinding his hips against hers.

Even when the elevator stopped and the doors opened, they continued their kiss. Eric grabbed the door as it started to close again.

"Come on baby, this is our stop," Eric commented.

Once in the room, Eric put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and locked the door.

Julie explored the suite her father had rented and was very pleased.

"Oh Daddy, this is so nice, Julie exclaimed, "did you see the size of the tub? Can we take a bath together? Please?"

Eric couldn't resist his daughter's enthusiasm. "Sure baby," he said, "fill it up!"

Julie placed the plug into the tub, added some bubble bath and adjusted the temperature of the water. She stripped off all her clothes, pinned her hair up and sat on the edge of the tub.

Eric watched as she gracefully leaned down to test the water. She swung her feet around and stepped into the tub. As she lowered her svelt body into the bubbles, she moaned softly.

"Mmmmmmmmm Daddy, come on in, this is heaven!" she teased.

Eric quickly removed his clothes and stepped into the tub, sitting opposite his daughter. He was envious of the bubbles gathered around her tits. Julie reached over to him with her foot, sliding it over his knee and up his thigh.

"Ohhhhh Daddy, this is so nice," Julie whispered. Her foot reached between his legs and gently pushed his cock back against his stomach. He could feel the heel of her foot resting against his balls. Her toes wiggled against the head of his cock.

Eric reached under the water and covered her foot with his hand. He moved it up and down the length of his cock, her pretty painted toenails visible through the scented bubbles.

Eric move his foot up between Julie's legs, resting it on her smooth, slippery pussy. She grabbed at his foot and pulled it against her mound. Her hips gently moved up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so good," she moaned, "I want you Daddy."

Julie moved forward and straddled her father's lap. She took his cock in her hand and guided the head to the entrance of her open pussy. Slowly she eased herself down, till her ass rested on his thighs. Her tight pussy surrounded his throbbing dick.

Julie's hard nipples pointed at Eric. He took a tit in each hand, sliding his thumbs over her hard little nubs. She slowly rocked back and forth on her daddy's cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh Daddy," Julie moaned, "fuck me!"

Eric grabbed Julie by the waist and pushed his cock deep into her hot pussy. Their rocking motion caused the hot soapy water to splash over the edge of the tub, spilling onto the floor. The two lovers didn't notice as they fucked. Julie rode her father hard, till he felt her cunt contracting around his engorged hardon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk Daddyyyyyy!" Julie cried, "I'mmmmmm cummmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggggggg!"

"Ohhhhhhhh me too baby!" Eric moaned. Then his balls drained into Julie's pussy, spewing his hot thick cum into his daughter. Her pussy squeezed and released his spasming cock, milking every last drop.

Julie collapsed against her father. His lips covered hers as his tongue separated them, pulling her into a deep kiss. Father and daughter held each other close for the longest time, his cock still embedded in her warm pussy.

Finally, they disentangled themselves and stepped out of the tub. Wrapped in large, fluffy towels, they sat on the bed.

"I'm starving!" Eric admitted.

"Yes Daddy, I'm hungry too." Julie replied, "Pizza!"

When the pizza arrived, Julie answered the door, still wrapped in her towel. Eric smiled when he noticed the delivery boy's reaction to his beautiful daughter. His mouth hung open as he handed her the pizza, walking away without collecting his money.

"Hey, don't forget your money!" Julie yelled.

"Oh...ummm..yeah...errr..right!" the delivery boy stammered.

Julie laughed as she closed the door.

As they ate, Eric stared at his eighteen year old daughter. Her long strawberry blonde hair cascaded around her soft shoulders. Her green eyes, teasing and taunting, smiled at him through thick lashes. The swell of her perfect breasts reached out over the top of her towel and made his cock swell and throb. He knew what was hidden beneath the towel, two perfect taut peaks begging to be licked and sucked.

He watched her eating the pizza they had ordered. He envied each bite she took into her mouth. Each time her small pink tongue slid over her lips, Eric groaned inwardly. Damn, he thought to himself, she even eats sexy.

"Ohhhhhh I'm stuffed," Julie moaned. She lay on her back across the king-size bed, stretching her arms above her head. Her towel pulled away, revealing her tits. Her pink nipples pointed upwards.

Eric closed the pizza box and lay it on the table by the window. As he turned back towards the bed, Julie couldn't help but notice her father's cock was hard again. It was pushing against the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

Julie sat up on the bed, allowing her towel to fall away. Eric sat beside her, placing his hands on both sides of her face. Almost in slow motion, he moved closer, covering her mouth with his. Julie pushed her tongue into his mouth, and sucked gently. Eric's arms went around his daughter and he pulled her tight to him.

Julie's tits pressed against her father's chest. Her arms went around his neck, and she slowly pushed him back onto the bed, laying on top of him. She reached down and pulled his towel away, exposing his hard throbbing cock.

Julie felt Eric's cock pressing against her wet pussy. She gently moved back and forth on his cock, sliding her pussy lips up and down the shaft.

Eric reached around her back and eased his hands down over her ass. Julie moaned as she and her father kissed.

"Fuck me Daddy," Julie whispered, "I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

Eric rolled Julie onto her back and moved in between her legs. Julie reached down, taking his cock in her hand and used the head to tease her clit. She moaned softly as her daddy's throbbing cock found the entrance to her wet, warm pussy. Julie spread her legs wide and moved up against him.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my cunt!" Julie cried as her pussy milked at his cock.

"Yes baby! Daddy's going to fuck you hard!" Eric replied as he pumped his swollen member in and out of her sweet baby pussy.

Harder and faster, Eric fucked his eighteen year old daughter. His balls slapped hard against her tight ass. Julie pulled back on her legs, resting her knees on her chest, spreading her pussy wide.

"Ohhhhh Daddy! Don't stop!" Julie cried, "make me cummmmmmmmm!"

"OH fuck baby!" Eric moaned.

"I'm cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!" Julie

cried out, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

Eric felt Julie's body stiffen as her orgasm overtook her. Her pussy muscles contracted around his hard throbbing cock, milking him.

"Oh baby, here it comes!" Eric moaned, "Daddy's going to fill your pussy!"

With one final thrust, Eric buried his spasming cock deep in his daughter. She could feel his cum flooding her pussy, which grabbed at his swollen dick.

Eric lay on top of his daughter, panting. "Oh my sweet baby, you are fantastic!" Eric whispered hoarsely.

"Oh Daddy! I love you," Julie replied as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Eric enjoyed letting his cock soak in their juices. Julie's pussy muscles were still working up and down the shaft. He buried his face in her soft hair.

Reluctantly, Eric moved off his daughter. He walked into the bathroom, filled a basin with warm water, grabbed a facecloth and carried it back to the bed. He knelt between Julie's legs and began to gently wash her swollen pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that's feels nice Daddy," Julie sighed.

After Eric dried Julie's pussy, he lay beside her on the bed, taking her into his arms. Their lips met in a deep sensuous kiss.

"Go to sleep baby girl," Eric told her, "sweet dreams."

Julie sighed contentedly as she drifted off to sleep in her father's arms. Eric pulled the covers over them and hugging his baby girl close, dozed off as well.