Touch Me Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes baby! Fuck Daddy!" Eric replied eagerly, "Daddy wants that sweet pussy!"

Julie moved over her father, straddling his hips. She lowered herself onto his rigid cock, allowing the head to push her labia aside as she lunged forward, impaling herself on her daddy's thickness.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Eric groaned, as she took the whole length.

He could see he was buried to the balls in her tight, hot cunt! His daughter's pussy muscles worked the shaft as she rocked back and forth. Her tits rubbed against his chest. Lisa watched as Julie fucked her daddy. Her hand snaked between her legs, fingering her swollen, wet cunt.

"Sit on my face, Lisa honey," Eric whispered hoarsely.

Lisa placed her knees on either side of Eric's head, facing Julie, and allowed her cunt to hover over his mouth. Eric placed his hands on Lisa's hips and pulled her cunt down to his mouth. His tongue snaked out to separate her swollen pussy lips. Lisa trembled as Eric licked and sucked her engorged clit, taking it into his mouth and flicking back and forth with his tongue.

Julie rode her father hard, raising up and down on his cock, her ass bouncing off his thighs. Pussy juices oozed out around the base of his cock, soaking his balls. Eric rubbed her hard clit as Julie's pussy grabbed at his cock, milking the shaft.

The two girls leaned into each other, their lips meeting in a deep wet kiss. Both girls were fucking Eric's cock and mouth, grinding their hot wet cunts against him. Eric was in heaven. Lisa tasted different from his daughter, but was sweet nonetheless. Julie's tits bounced as she fucked her daddy. Lisa pinched and pulled on her friend's nipples making them ache deliciously. Julie leaned forward and nibbled at Lisa's hard nipples.

Eric felt Julie's hot cunt contracting around his swollen dick, as she moaned, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk! I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggg!"

Eric balls tightened as he thrust deep into her womb and letting go as hot jizz exploded deep in his daughter's cunt, "aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried.

Julie moaned as her baby smooth cunt gushed honey juices over Eric's cock and balls as her climax washed over her. She slowly rocked back and forth with her Daddy's cock still filling her.

Eric lapped at Lisa's hairy cunt as she rode his face, her own juices flowing onto his tongue and over his chin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cummmmiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggg!" Lisa screamed, grinding her throbbing clit harder against Eric's tongue.

Eric pushed his tongue deep into her cunt, choking on the copious amount of fluid that flowed from her pussy. Lisa continued grinding her pussy against Eric's mouth long after she stopped cumming.

All three rode a seemingly endless wave of pleasure, finally collapsing beside each other, their naked bodies a tangle of arms and legs, wet pussies and a throbbing cock. This is not the end of their story, just the beginning of two sweet teens' sexual learning and Eric is just the one to teach them.

12