Touch Me Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
...happily ever after.
1.3k words
4.45
43.3k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sat straight up as she woke in a sweat from the dream she was having. It had been so vivid, her father catching her and Lisa in bed together and then joining the two of them as they moaned and writhed on the bed. Where had that come from she wondered. It had been six years since she last laid eyes on Lisa.

Julie swung her legs around and sat on the edge of the bed. Her nipples were erect and pressing against one of her father's old T-shirts. She had been wearing them since she was a small girl. It always made her feel closer to him.

She paused for a minute to pinch and squeeze her hard nipples. Mmmmmm she moaned softly. How she wished her father was doing that for her. She parted her legs slightly and was rewarded with the vague scent of her pussy. Her dream had made her so wet.

The abrupt ringing of the doorbell brought Julie out of her sexual trance. She raced to the front door.

"Who is it?" she asked, through the door.

"It's Dad!" Eric called out.

Julie unlocked the door and flung it open.

"Daddy!" she cried excitedly, jumping into his arms.

Eric lifted his daughter off the floor and covered her face with kisses.

"Oh baby! Today's the day!" he said, holding her tight against him.

Julie's T-shirt rode up to her waist, exposing her bare ass. Eric's hand slid down her smooth skin cupping her cheeks.

"Baby! You are naked under there," he teased.

"Yes Daddy," Julie laughed, "do you like?"

"You know I do, baby girl," Eric whispered as his tongue separated her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Julie moaned, melting against his broad chest.

Breaking away, Eric whispered breathlessly, "Honey, you drive me crazy, but the movers will be here soon. Don't you think you should be getting dressed?"

"I don't know," Julie giggled, "maybe if I stay like this, the movers will work faster."

"I doubt that, baby girl!" Eric replied, "they will be too busy tripping over their own feet, trying to get a look at your lucious body."

Laughing, Julie turned to walk away and Eric slapped her playfully on the ass. Julie flipped up the hem of her T-shirt, mooning her father.

"Badness!" Eric laughed jokingly.

Things went well and by nightfall all of Julie's things had been moved back home with her father. Most people would have thought that was a step back, but to Julie it was a step forward. She loved her father so much in many ways, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She knew he felt the same way.

Julie had received an offer to work in a big city law firm just outside her hometown. She had worked long and hard to become a lawyer. She would start work in three weeks. She was going to enjoy this time with her father, her lover.

Early the next morning, Julie was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two of them. As she worked, her thoughts drifted to the night before.

Her first night home had been exciting to say the least. Eric made slow, passionate love to her, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy over and over again, only to back off till she was begging for sweet release. Julie's body tingled at the thought. It seemed her pussy was still throbbing.

When Eric came into the kitchen, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of his beautiful daughter. He was so happy to have her with him.

"So what's the plan for today?" Eric asked.

"Daddy, I thought we would just hang out here, chase each other around naked," Julie teased.

Eric laughed, "That sounds like fun, but don't you want to get out and do some shopping?"

"Aww Daddy," Julie moaned, "not all women like shopping, you know. I'd rather do the naked thing!"

With that, Julie pulled her short nightie off and threw it on the floor. Eric gazed at her gorgeous body and felt his cock begin a gentle throbbing. He moved to take her into his arms, but she pressed her hand on his chest and pushed him back.

"Daddy you aren't naked yet!" Julie said.

Eric wasted no time removing his boxer shorts, which was all he wore at the time. The minute he was nude, Julie made a mad dash into the living room. Eric turned to chase after her. Julie squealed as he almost caught up to her. Julie was much quicker and changed direction in a split second. Heading for the master bedroom, she dove onto the bed and threw herself up against the headboard. Eric immediately crawled up between her legs and placed his hands on her hips, pinning her down.

"Ohhhh Daddy," Julie sighed, "I want you to lick my pussy."

Julie spread her legs wider, exposing her glistening pussy, as an invitation to her father, her lover. Eric gently moved his fingers along her inviting slit. His fingers easily dipped inside her wetness.

Julie moaned as Eric's finger tips slid over her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhhh Daddy, that feels sooooo good, don't stop!" Julie whispered hoarsely.

Her audible gasp, when he leaned down to suck her clit into his mouth, was so sexy. He kept up his manipulations of her clit until he was sure Julie was about to cum. Alternating his sucking hard and flicking his tongue back and forth on her hard nub was driving Julie insane. Her hands reached out to hold his head down on her. She needn't have worried, Eric wasn't going anywhere. His finger slipped inside her cunt hole and his mouth kept up the rhythm on Julie's smooth pussy.

"Ohhhhh Daddy! I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so hardd!!" Julie cried out, squirming under him, thrusting herself against his mouth.

Eric started finger fucking his daughter a little harder, working his finger in and out. Her pussy was so wet, it made sucking noises each time he pulled his finger back.

"Cum Baby girl! Cum for Daddy!" Eric demanded, fucking her faster still.

As an intense orgasm rocked Julie to her very core, Eric moved up the length of her body to kiss her. The taste of her pussy on his lips drove her insane as she trembled beneath him. Eric rolled onto his back, pulling Julie over him. His stiff cock nestled in between her legs. Julie slipped her tongue into her daddy's mouth as her lips covered his. Eric moved his hips upwards, pushing his cock against Julie's wet pussy.

Breaking their lip connection, Julie sat up, straddling her daddy. She reached down and wrapped her hand around Eric's cock. Raising up, she fed his cock into her wet, warm hole. Eric moaned as he watched it disappear inside her. His balls were resting against her ass.

Julie watched Eric intently as she worked his cock from inside. Looking at Julie, you could barely tell she was even moving, but inside, her cunt walls squeezed and released him, as her hips undulated back and forth. Her hard swollen clit was brushing against Eric's pelvis.

"Ohhhhh baby, that feels so good!" Eric moaned, "fuck me! fuck daddy,"

"Your baby girl is going to fuck you Daddy," Julie replied as she rose up on Eric's cock, "fill me with your cum!"

Eric thrust his hips upwards as Julie's ass bounced off his thighs. Eric grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in deeper, working himself in and out. Julie rode him hard.

"Fuckkkkkkk baby, Daddy is going to cum inside you! I'm going to fill you with my cream!" Eric cried out.

Julie's cunt gripped him harder, milking up and down his shaft. She leaned down to press her tits against his chest. Eric could see her firm round ass pounding him.

"Dadddyyyyyyyyyy! I'm cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiinnggggg!" Julie screamed, her body trembling.

"Me tooooooooo baby! Here I cummmmmmm!" Eric exclaimed, emptying his seed into his daughter.

Julie felt the warmth of her father's jizz filling her love canal. Her cunt continued its contractions around Eric's cock, milking him dry.

For a long time Eric and Julie lay there, father and daughter, yes, but connected as man and woman - forever lovers.