Touch Myself

Story Info
She pleasures herself.
765 words
3.88
29.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late, she's in bed reading a sexy romance novel, and it's made her horny so she decides to play with herself. She closes the book and pushes the blankets aside, she's already naked.

She closes her eyes as she lets her slender fingers drift across her skin, her silky red hair spills across the pillow, her pale skin glows slightly in the dim light. Her generous breasts tingle as she gently teases them with her nails the pink nipples tightening into hard buds. She pinches her nipples tugging at them repeatedly; a soft moan escapes her lips. She runs her hands lower down her stomach and over her round hips pressing, teasing, turning herself on.

She lightly skims over her pussy lips they're swollen and a little damp. She slides her fingers over her slit in between the lips, spreading them, she can smell herself and it makes her wetter. She starts moaning softly, she likes hearing herself. Her fingers dance over her lips spreading her delicious juices around, she fingers her clit making her hips arch and rotate, she's so horny she can feel the need spreading hotly through her body, that tightness coiling deep in her stomach.

She imagines her lover, kissing her skin, running her tongue over her breasts, biting the nipples gently, then maybe not so gently. Her lovers' mouth would move down her stomach, kissing her thighs, kissing her lips sliding his tongue along her slit, between her lips and up to her clit, swirling her tongue over her, tasting her. She imagines it is her lover sliding her fingers inside her, touching her, fucking her with her fingers. She wishes her lover was there so she could do the same things to her; kiss and lick her sweet breasts, finger her tight pussy.

She shudders and brings a wet finger up to her lips and licks it; sweet, salty, delicious, nothing else tastes like it. She brings her fingers back down to her wet pussy rubbing against her opening gently with it then she rubs some of her juice over her hard nipples, it feels so good. She squeezes her breasts, tugging on the nipples her body electrified with need.

Her body is getting hot and restless a deep hunger filling up under her skin, every part of her body feels sensitive. As she runs her fingers up and down inside her slit she can hear the soft wet sounds of flesh and juice. She slides a finger gently inside, it's hot and tight. She pushes the tip of her finger in and out of her tight pussy, her hips pump up against her hand wanting more. She slides he finger deeper while her palm massages her clit. It feels so good, she's so wet and her moans are becoming louder sometimes sounding more like grunts. Her finger slides in and out, in and out, glistening with her juice. She adds a second finger, and gives a silent scream as they slide in deep. She pushes her finger in and out building up to a hard and deep rhythm.

She wants to cum. Needs to cum. The need is pounding at her making her hips pound against her fingers.

With her fingers still buried deep in her pussy she turns over onto her stomach pushing the pillow aside with her free hand. She's now lying on her stomach, one hand has its fingers buried deep in her pussy the other hand is cupping that hand and pressing her fingers even deeper inside her. She starts to ride her fingers groaning and screaming into the bed. Her palm is rubbing circles against her clit and she can feel herself sliding down, down, down, into that tight black velvet heaven that no amount of words can describe.

She pushes her fingers deep pressing against the opening to her uterus as she starts to cum. Her body shakes and bucks, juice slides over her fingers onto the sheet, her legs stretch tightly, her butt cheeks tighten up, she falls into her orgasm screaming.

Sometime later she opens her eyes, her body is tingling, her fingers are still buried in her throbbing pussy. She turns over, her heart is pounding and her throat feels parched. Her body shudders as she slowly pulls her fingers out, a bit of juice slides down between her cheeks. She brings her fingers up to her lips and licks them clean.

Her hands run over body again, she feels sleepy and relaxed, she stretches turns off the light closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.