Touch of the Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Roberto saves Shannon.
4.8k words
4.79
74.7k
47
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters and companies mentioned in this story have no existence outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone or anything bearing the same name or names. Events portrayed in this story are pure invention and have not been based on any events that have happen in real life. All the characters involved in any sexual acts if their ages are not mentioned before hand; are over 18 years of age. Enjoy.

Hi everyone,

Thankyou to all the people who have voted and sent comments, it's all much appreciated. I hope you enjoy this part of the story. Always a big thanks goes out to my editor and just as importantly to you the reader.

Have fun and don't forget to vote.

Part Two

Roberto paced as he waited for the door to be answered. He glanced at his watch, 7:30, hopefully they weren't eating or going out tonight, he thought to himself. Bastion opened the door and let him in.

"Hello Bastion." He greeted the ancient Were.

"In the library, I suggest you make it quick. They've told me to give them dinner in their room tonight." Was his response as he walked off.

He found Amy and Wolfgang in the library. He watched as Amy was sitting astride Wolfgang. He heard her groan as Wolfgang groped her, his lips fastened to her neck, gently biting her.

"Hey…" he said loudly hoping they would beak it up. They both turned to him. "Don't either of you think of anything else?" he complained.

Wolfgang chuckled. "Let me know how you feel when you find the one woman who will make your wolf content."

"I have. I just have to convince her to dump her boyfriend in favour of me." He flopped into the nearest chair.

Amy chuckled as she turned around so Wolfgang could hold her and she could keep her eyes on Roberto. Wolfgang slid his hands under her blouse, his fingers tangled in her waist-let. "Shannon?" she asked.

He nodded. "I was this close…" he held up his hand and brought his thumb and fore finger to almost touch. "To loosing control. Then she said she was claimed and it was as if I had been plunged into an ice cold lake, but my wolf... my wolf just wanted to steal her, throw her over my shoulder and make love to her until she can't think of anyone but me."

Wolfgang smirked and kissed Amy's neck.

"So why are you here and not seducing her? She may be claimed but she isn't mated." She asked as Wolfgang's fingers gently ran against her side. She grabbed his hand and tried to move it from the ticklish spot he had found. He chuckled against her neck, feeling his arousal grow.

Now that Amy really thought about it, Shannon and Roberto were a good match although she never would have picked it; knowing them both as she did. He was dominant and used to getting his way with everything. Shannon however had lived a life of constant struggles to get where she was and nothing was going to keep her from what she wanted, she took no crap from anyone and Roberto needed her that to balance him out.

"What do you know of her boyfriend?" Roberto asked.

She shrugged as she slapped Wolfgang's hand, silently telling him to leave off. "Very little. Shannon keeps her private life private but if I remember correctly, she was going to dinner with him tonight."

He was off.

She turned to her mate, shifting her body so she wouldn't strain her neck. She felt his erection slide against her thigh and felt an answering surge of warmth from her womanhood. "What did I say?" She asked him in surprise.

He smiled and rubbed his erection against her, showing her how much he needed and wanted her. "You gave him an excuse to case the competition." His tongue snaked up to lick her throat, loosing interest in the conversation. "You… me… bed… now." He demanded as he surged to his feet, he tossed her onto his shoulder and took off for their room.

****

Roberto used the darken alley to hide his body. He knew where Shannon lived, even knew which apartment was hers. He remembered the first time they had met, Amy had asked a favour of him, as he had nothing better to do and was annoying her, to take some medicine and hot chicken soup to her sick secretary.

He agreed and appeared at her apartment door, medicine and chicken soup in hand thinking this would be a quick errand and he would be back to harrassing Amy. He knocked, but got no response. He pressed his ear to the door to see if he could hear her coming, albeit slowly. He knocked again and quickly put his ear to the door. He heard a raspy cough and something crash. He pulled away and broke down her door instinctively knowing something was wrong. He raced through her living room and into her bedroom where he found her in a crumpled heap next to her bed.

He quickly checked her breathing and heart rate, then picked her up and put her back in her bed. He then called the only doctor he knew and watched her carefully for any sign that would mean she was getting worst. He quickly put the soup in the fridge and got the medicines out and read the labels, wondering which would help her but knowing little about human physiology. It was the scariest forty minutes of his life as he waited for Nathanael. He made a mental note to correct his knowledge as he watched her.

Nathanael walked in forty minutes later, casting a puzzled look at the demolished door. He then sat and examined her. He quickly prescribed her antibiotics for her mild case of pneumonia. He then asked Roberto two questions, one if he could stay with her for a week until she got better and second if he couldn't, could he get her to the nearest hospital for treatment.

He knew that he healed faster in his own bed so opted to keep an eye on her for her sake, knowing she would feel better in her own home. Nathanael went to get the script filled. A concerned neighbour popped her head in as he looked to see if he could repair the door.

The neighbour demanded to know who he was and why he had knocked down Shannon's door. He explained that he had come with soup and medicine for Shannon because she was sick, when she didn't answer the door he knocked it down and found her collapsed. As the neighbour had witnessed the doctor leaving the apartment, she believed Roberto's story.

One week, he watched her struggle with her illness, struggle with him keeping an eye on her. She fought and argued with him even as she needed him to help her do even the simplest of tasks like getting to the bathroom.

He didn't remember when he fell in love with her and her spirit, but he knew he wasn't alone. His wolf had been curious of her the moment he saw her. When she was better and he had to leave her, he felt torn. The fiery little minx was his mate; he didn't even need to smell her to know.

He watched a taxi pull up and Shannon got out, slamming the door in her dates face. She went to storm off but her date jumped out of the car and grabbed her arm.

Roberto focused on his ears; heightening them so he could hear what was being said. They shifted slightly to comply with his will, elongating slightly to help catch sound.

'I have been more than patient with you, you cock tease.' He said.

'Let me go.' She replied softly, ignoring his outburst.

'Not until I've had a taste of what you've been denying me.' He snarled at her.

'I think we should call this quits. Go home and never call me again.' She told him firmly.

'No...'

Roberto had heard enough. He crossed the street quickly and walked up to the man who was kissing Shannon, as she fought her date with all of her might as she didn't want this, she didn't want him, Roberto's face flashed in her mind for a moment. She knew her body, her heart wanted the annoying Italian Alpha.

"I think she wants you to leave her alone." He told the man.

The man glared at him. "Mind your own fucking business."

"Let her go." He warned him calmly, his eyes shifted from black to golden brown.

"Look mate, this is my woman." He told Roberto, starting to feel slightly nervous, Roberto was not a man to mess with. He was big and seemed to exude power.

"Really… I'll fight you for her then." He responded calling the man's bluff. "Let her go and I won't call the cops on you for attempted rape."

He glared at Roberto who stood with his hands in his pockets. He released her and gave her a shove, making her stumble a little but Roberto caught her.

"Have the fucking wench." He said as he stormed off. He would wait until her knight was gone then come back. She had no right to deny him.

Roberto frowned as he watched him leave. He turned to Shannon. "He will be back."

She glared at him, not knowing if she should be glad he was here or pissed. "How the fuck do you know?" She spat in anger.

"All Were have some kind of ability…" He started to explain.

"What you see the future like Amy does?" She interrupted.

"No… but like Amy, I can sense things, intentions." He told her. "May I use your phone? I want to talk to Wolfgang into giving you some guards, something to keep Him away." He asked. He had a mobile phone so he really didn't need to use her phone but he wanted to get into her apartment and stay there until the guards came to protect her. It would be harder for her to get rid of him if he was already inside and if she called the cops he would explain exactly what he had seen and they would do something about it. It was a win-win situation for everyone either way.

She nodded and pulled out her keys, letting them into her building. They caught the lift up to her floor and to her apartment in tense silence, neither wanting to bring up what had happened. He glanced at her often, looking for signs of stress. He waited for her to invite him in when they got to her door. She stood aside and he walked in.

She locked the two dead bolts and lent her back against the door, the back of her head resting onto it with a thud. She started to shake as what happened finally sank in. Her date would have raped her if not for a timely interruption. Noticing her condition, he slid off his jacket and wrapped it around her, then pulled her into his arms to let his body heat fill her.

"It's okay…" he told her gently. "You're safe now." He gently brushed his lips against her hair.

He steered her to the couch, sat her down, grabbed the thick throw that was draped across the back of an arm chair and wrapped it around her. "Coffee?" He asked.

She nodded and he left her so they could both calm down, her from her attack and him from his protective instincts, which wanted to take her far away and hide her some place only he could find. He walked into the kitchen, and quickly boiled a kettle of water. He opened a cupboard where she kept the tea; coffee and sugar, he decided against coffee, knowing it would just wind her up further. He found some calming tea and quickly made some for them both. He walked the tea into the room. She was waiting silently for him staring at her linked hands as thoughts raced through her mind. He watched her for a moment, wishing he could read her mind. He approached and offered her a mug of tea. She took the mug and held it, hoping it would warm her hands.

He grabbed her cordless phone and dialed the number he now knew by heart. Since he had put Alanna, Electra and Maria in Amy and Wolfgang's care, he had memorised their numbers so that he could be kept up to date with all developments concerning the girls. He waited impatiently for one of them to pick up.

"What?" Wolfgang growled into the mouth piece.

"Wolfgang, it's me Roberto."

"And?" Wolfgang asked, anger at being interrupted tempering his voice.

"And Shannon was almost raped by her… ex." Roberto hesitated, not knowing what title the creep who had tried to attack her had now.

"And?" Wolfgang prompted.

"And I sensed his desire to come back to finish what he started." He told Wolfgang frankly.

"I'll put a detail on her in the morning; it's the earliest I can get one organized. Will she let you crash on her couch?" Wolfgang asked.

"Yes…" He answered quickly, he didn't care what she said, he was staying until the detail came. "I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing before I interrupted." He hung up on Wolfgang's chuckle.

He turned to her. "The soonest Wolfgang can have a protection detail here is tomorrow morning…" he hesitated. "I'll be staying until they get here." He told her gently.

"I don't need a baby sitter."

"Who said I'm a baby sitter? I'm just a friend who is tired and just wants to crash on your couch." He told her trying to be serious but also trying to lighten the mood.

She chuckled, secretly feeling relieved that someone was going to be with her tonight even if it was him. If Craig came back, Roberto would pummel him. She finished her tea and stood wanting to shower and change, she wanted to scrub herself to remove the dirty feeling she was having. He sighed as his eyes followed her leave the room, moments later sounds of the shower running reached his ears.

He yawned and finished his tea, grabbed her barely touched tea and rinsed the cups out. He smiled when he walked back into the lounge room, the old lumpy lounge had been replaced. She had obviously listened to his ribbing about the hard-to-sleep-on couch. He heard the shower shut off. He sighed and stretched. He undid his tie and dropped it over an arm chair. He then sat to undo his shoe laces.

She walked out of her room carrying a pillow after she had dried and pulled on a night gown, she also had extra blankets. He was taking off his shoes before he tackled the rest of his clothing. He paused and took the blankets.

"Thank you, I'll be right here if you need anything."

She nodded and turned from him. He quickly made his bed and took off his pants. He crawled under the blankets as she went about turning off the lights and retreated to her own room, he heard the lock click. He knew it wasn't because she feared him, she was just afraid. He sighed as he listened to the noises of the night, the rustle of blankets. His thoughts focused on the woman in the other room, wondering how much longer he must wait for her.

****

Grey-hawk got out of his rented car and ran to get Cass's door for her. She blushed faintly at his attention. She got out and took his arm as he led her up to her door. She spotted her housemate out on the fire exit having a smoke. She turned to say goodnight to him. For a moment, she considered inviting him in but she noticed the fine make of the suit and quickly changed her mind.

She couldn't take him up to her home. Although she was earning good money working for Amy she was still paying off her college loan and she wanted to save a enough deposit to buy a better apartment in a better part of town. Her house mate Rose was pretty much in the same boat and if they could pool their resources, they were thinking about buying together. She didn't really want him to see her life. She instantly started seeing the differences between him. He came from money, she came from humble farming stock. She wondered what he saw in her.

"Thank you Grey-hawk, tonight was fun." She said as she fiddled with her keys, not wanting to go in just yet.

"Yes, tonight was fun." He watched her, carefully reading her body language, looking for the subtle changes that would hint at what was going on in her mind.

She turned away from the door and to him, her tongue darted out to lick her lips. He knew what that meant and he lent down and kissed her deeply. She moaned and her free hand tangled in the lapel of his jacket. He parted her lips and ran his tongue against hers. She whimpered when he broke the kiss and pulled him back, not wanting it to end.

He growled gently, pleased that she felt attracted to him. She broke the kiss and panted, surprised at the tingling in her breasts and her womanhood, the need to be with him was strong.

He gently stepped away. He had seen desire and fear war in her eyes. "Goodnight Cass, sleep well." He walked away, pausing at his car and turned to her. "Can I call you?" He asked.

She nodded. She turned back, opened the main door for the building and walked in. He watched her climb the stairs then got into his car and drove off.

She went to open her apartment door when the handle was wrenched from her grip. Rose was staring at her as if she was staring at a stranger. Rose's long black hair had a slight curl to it, her skin was naturally light brown as she was half native American.

"You went on a date dressed in your work clothes?" Rose accused. "Why didn't you tell me you were going on a date?" Rose stepped aside to let her in.

She shrugged as she walked pass Rose. "I didn't think I would be going on a date. It was all last minute."

Rose slammed the door and slid the chain into the lock and locked the dead bolts. Rose jumped into the chair next to Cass as she kicked off her heels. "Who is he, what does he do, where did you meet and does he have a friend?" Rose demanded.

"His name is Grey-hawk, he runs a shipping company, he is a friend of my boss and I haven't really met any of his friends." She said answering all of Rose's questions.

"So he's Were?" Rose asked.

She nodded.

Rose lent forward. "Is it true what they say about Were?"

"You're going to have to explain to me." She said, wanting more information before she said anything.

"That they are… you know… possessive, passionate…" Rose asked.

"How would I know? We've only been on one date." She protested.

"Come on… there are all those rumours about Amy and Wolfgang." Rose said fishing.

"Such as?" She asked, she had seen many things working for Amy, things she kept quiet not because it would cost her a job but because Wolfgang and Amy were friends.

"There is a rumour that someone working for Amy caught her making out with a woman." Rose stated.

"Susan." She stated.

Rose's eyes almost popped out of her head in shock. The rumour was true, Amy was caught making out with a girl.

"Rose, Were life is different to Human life, it is completely normal for women to turn to each other for sexual release. Amy is no different." She stated.

"But…" Rose started to say.

"Rose… I know of that incident, Wolfgang was in the room on the phone. Granted, if it had been a man pulling the moves on Amy, he would have gone mental but Susan… she's different." She said, trying to explain. When she first started working for Amy, Amy had given her one piece of advice. Be open to everything and do not judge. She now lived by that motto. She understood what was going on around her but most of the time she could never put what she knew into words.

Rose sighed, knowing she would never get an answer she would understand. "Okay… tell me about the kiss." Rose said changing the subject.

Cass sighed and sat back in her seat. "You know that fairy tale kiss…"

Rose's jaw dropped, she knew what her friend was talking about. The kiss that made one's heart stop, the kiss that made your whole body feel as if it was one large electrical current, the kiss that made everything else fade away into nothingness.

"Just then wasn't the first time we kissed, and we met before I knew Grey-hawk was Amy's friend." She glanced up to the mantel where a box frame held her purple heart. Rose followed her eyes. She knew Cass had fought in the streets on August the 3rd but Cass never talked about it. In fact very few of the people who had fought talked about what had happened. They accepted their medals and shook the president's hand, but no amount of begging had them writing a book or reliving that day.

12