Touch of the Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon meets the wolf.
5.7k words
4.78
84.5k
49
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters and companies mentioned in this story have no existence outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone or anything bearing the same name or names. Events portrayed in this story are pure invention and have not been based on any events that have happen in real life. All the characters involved in any sexual acts if their ages are not mentioned before hand; are over 18 years of age. Enjoy.

Hi everyone,

A big thanks to all those people who sent back feed back, the good and the bad. My editor and I regret the typos made in the previous post, but when you are so used to reading the same thing over and over again you tend to skip over them or not see them at all. I hope you all enjoy this installment to the story. Remember all feedback is welcome.

Have fun.

Part Three

Roberto's eyes snapped open, he reached up and grabbed his phone. He flicked it open and put the phone to his ear. "Yes?" He said quietly as not to wake Shannon. Sometime during the night they had moved; him to his back and her draped across his chest.

"Where are you?" Wolfgang demanded.

"He broke into her house last night, and was arrested. I brought Shannon to my hotel room." He explained gently.

"Shit… I'll tell Amy she won't be in." Wolfgang conceded.

"Talk to you later." He hung up and glanced down his body. The blankets were tented up by his painful erection.

She mumbled and crawled up a little to bury her head under his chin to keep the early morning light out. He chuckled. She grunted as his chuckle disrupted her sleep. He shifted his hands to hold her hips, his fingers touched as they spanned her narrow waist. Like Amy she was petite. He wondered briefly how Wolfgang had managed not to hurt Amy.

His wolf crawled to the surface, he took a deep breath and growled gently as her scent filled him. His wolf was anxious, he wanted to lay his claim, to make love to her, to hear her scream his name as she convulsed around his cock. His breathing became shallow as her scent was beginning to overwhelm him.

She groaned and pushed away, wondering why her pillow had become so uncomfortable. She squinted at him for a moment before she punched him and snuggled back down. He smirked at her and rubbed the spot she had hit. His Wolf started to push against his human side, aggressively wanting to take over. The force of the mental attack by his own Wolf startled his human side into retreating.

Her eyes snapped open the moment she realised he was different. He may not have shifted but there was something about his manner that reached into her subconscious that had warning bells going off in her mind. She was suddenly afraid to move. She had seen Amy's beast come forward to control the body, it didn't always bring about a shift. If that happened, Amy warned her, the shift always happened in the eyes.

She gently pushed herself up and glanced up to his face. His brown eyes had turned molten gold. She quickly ran through everything she knew, knowing better then than to run from a Were of any sort, not when their primary instinct is to hunt or chase what ran away. She tried to pull away to put a little space between them.

His hands tightened on her waist and went to pull her back to him, and growled a warning, a warning not to fight this. She knew the different types of growls, she had heard them all and Amy had even gone as far as to explain each growl.

"I need to go to the toilet." She told him.

The wolf watched her intently for several moments then released her, he could understand bodily needs. She got up and walked calmly to the bathroom. She went to shut the door but the growl she heard was a definite warning that he would break it down if she tried to shut it.

She went to the toilet and walked out, hesitating on what she was going to do. The Wolf was waiting for her, the swirling golden eyes compelling her to go to him. She started to grasp for straws, thinking that she had seen Amy talk Wolfgang down from a similar situation… kind of. She talked the wolf into letting Wolfgang have control. She also knew not to use the word 'No', for the moment she did, he would get aggressive as per his natural mating instincts.

"I can't handle this right now." She told the wolf.

He tilted his head, and she felt a surge of hope that she was getting through to the Wolf. She found it odd to be referring to the two sides of the one person. He hadn't shifted but she knew he was the Wolf as surely as she knew that Roberto wasn't the Wolf… well not completely.

"After last night…" She instantly knew that was the wrong thing to say.

He growled low and menacing, he remembered, some stupid human male had tried to hurt her, had tried to rape his mate. He stood and walked slowly towards her, he didn't want to add to the fright she went through last night but he needed to be near her. His eyes focused on her, they were flashing between fury at what might have happened and lust that she was here in his den, he wanted her and he wasn't taking NO for an answer. She wanted to back away but she knew she couldn't, Amy never backed away from Wolfgang or anyone for that matter.

He felt a surge of pride that she was meeting him heads on. He had been right. He didn't need to smell her sex to know she was the one destined to be his perfect other half. He was almost on her when she anxiously felt the need to step back, not knowing she had moved away from the door and towards the wall so that when she stepped back she connected with it, preventing an escape.

He leant against his arms, trapping her between the wall and his body. She gulped and wondered what he would do. She went to duck out from under his arms but he ground his pelvis into hers to hold her still. Shannon felt his erection press against her.

He growled gently, seductively as he rubbed his erection against her, showing her how much he wanted her. He leant in to run his lips against her throat. She went to squirm away but his growl changed pitch slightly, a gentle reminder to just let him have his way.

She held still as he gently nuzzled and nipped at her throat. He slowly worked his way to her lips. He kissed her clumsily as he had never had the need to kiss before and he refused to let Roberto come anywhere near the surface to show him a better technique. Slowly he gained confidence in what he was doing and kissed her firmly.

She didn't know how to react. Her body was telling her mind to let go, to let the Wolf have its way but her mind didn't want to let him have her that easily. She tore her lips from his and said the one word which would enrage the Wolf. "NO."

He growled menacingly at her, he was not going to be denied what was his. He caught her hands, trapping them with one hand above her head to stop her from trying to push him away. His free hand fisted into her red hair and tilted her head back so he could nip and nibble at her throat. The Wolf had paid attention to Roberto's romps with humans, he knew how to turn them on although he had no physical experience.

"Stop please…" She said gently, she didn't want to anger him.

He growled gently, not to warn her but to try to tell her he wouldn't hurt her. He felt his human side fight his control but he pushed him further back. He picked her up and dumped her on the bed, pinning her beneath him in an instant. She tried to squirm free.

He pinned her wrists above her head once again and growled as he studied her.

"Please… let me loose."

He ignored her plea and went back to kissing her. She tried to fight her body but her body craved him, his kiss, his touch. She wanted his domination. He could sense her resolve about to crack and give into the desire he wrought in her. He licked her lips as she shifted, letting his body slide between her legs. She moaned softly, almost too soft to hear but heard her he did.

He felt like howling in triumph. He had her, one more push was all she needed and he would taste the delights of her body.

She opened her mouth as she felt his tongue. He growled again gently and snaked his tongue into her mouth to taste and run his tongue against hers. She tried to get him to release her wrists. He growled and tightened his grip.

Pain seared up her arms and she cried out in pain, tearing her lips from his. Her cry of pain was all his human side needed to oust the Wolf. He blinked as his eyes shifted back to normal, with that the human Roberto returned and released her. He pushed his body up, taking his weight from her and looked into her eyes.

She glared at him as she rubbed her wrists. How dare he stop? she thought angrily.

"I… I'm sorry." He told her as he went to get off her altogether, feeling guilty and ashamed for what he had been trying to do.

She jumped forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him.

He moaned and kissed her back as he pressed her back to the bed. She squirmed and got her legs free only to wrap them around the man who had her wanting.

He broke the kiss. "Shannon…" He said a little desperately as he panted.

She watched him as she panted gently; her breasts rose and fell, a tempting sight for the man above her. He tore his eyes from the soft globes of flesh. "If we go any further, there is no guarantee that I won't go too far." He warned her as he nuzzled against her neck. He didn't want to stop touching her, tasting her.

She blinked, she didn't understand.

He sighed at her silence. "My wolf wants you too badly. If I start making love to you, I might loose control and the Wolf comes back. If that happens I could very well turn you, and mate you."

She watched him for several moments, weighing her thoughts. Her body demanded that she let whatever happens, happen. Her mind was warring with her body, something about not knowing him. Her body however was winning out over the brain. Her body desired him as if it knew his body has been made for her. If they become mates then she would learn everything she needed to know. She knew they would fight, but Amy and Wolfgang fought all the time.

Some advice that Amy had given to Becky and she had overheard filtered through. The beast picks the mate, no one knows how or why but the beast is always right, always picks someone who complements them in both forms. She then remembered what he had said the day before, My wolf doesn't even need to smell you to know you and I are meant to be together.

Fuck it, she said to herself. They had gone too far already, she needed him to make the ache between her legs go away, like she needed air to live. Her fingers tangled into his brown hair and pulled his lips to hers. He broke the kiss.

"Shannon…" He asked, wanting to know her answer.

She almost rolled her eyes, thinking her answer had been plain. She slid a hand down his body, he tensed as her fingers slid under the elastic holding his boxers up. He raced to stop her, if she touched him at the moment he was likely to explode.

She smirked at his reaction.

He glared playfully at her. He leant down and kissed her deeply, while she moaned and tried to feel her way back down to his waist.

He tore his lips from her. "Behave or I will tie you up." He threatened.

She smirked at his threat. He pushed himself up until he was kneeling. He yanked her shirt off over her head, his eyes shifted briefly to molten gold. She wasn't afraid of the Wolf hurting her, his human side won't let it.

He cupped her breasts then bent down to kiss and nibble. She moaned, she wanting more, needing more. She wanted him in her, she didn't care if she got pregnant or if they mated, because either way he wouldn't be getting out of her life. He started to trail kisses down her body. He slid his hands into her boxers and around to cup her arse as he nibbled and bit at her tummy.

He growled when his phone rang but ignored it as he continued his fun. Eventually it stopped ringing. He started to slide her boxers down, growling appreciatively when his eyes fasten on the well trimmed line of red pubic hair. A natural red head, he thought to himself with pride.

She watched the appreciative pride in his eyes and quivered.

The phone rang again. He thought about crushing the damn thing as he rolled off her, grabbed the phone and was back on top as he answered.

"What?" He growled.

"Roberto, can I speak with Shannon?" Amy asked.

"No." He hung up, turned his phone off and tossed it away. He reached over to the hotel phone and pulled the cable from the phone, wanting no more interruptions.

He turned his attention back to the woman beneath him who was already sliding out of her boxers. He growled and grabbed the cloth; he yanked it away from her body. He leant in and sucked on a nipple, making her cry out and arched her body up. He smirked and quickly travelled down her body so that his lips could fasten on her womanhood.

His Wolf paced inside of him, waiting for the moment he went to enter her, and then he would come forward. He was willing to share the experience with his human side but he was quickly becoming impatient. He moaned as he tasted her arousal. She gasped and her thighs reflexively tightened. He explored her much to her delight. She wasn't a virgin but all her sexual experiences with men had left her jaded and wanting more.

His tongue delved into her welcoming depths. Her hips nearly bucked him off in desire. He tightened his grip on her hips and started to wiggle his tongue to race her to her first climax. She swore and cursed breathlessly as he moved his lips to suck and nibble on her clit. Her fingers burrowed into his hair, her body arched into a bow as she climaxed.

She cried out her release and after she had calmed a little, she remembered she was in a hotel full of Were who could probably hear her. She blushed harder in embarrassment. He chuckled as he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked, he could feel his wolf getting more and more impatient the longer he delayed.

"Everyone just heard that." She said mortified.

He smirked. "The rooms are sound proofed to Were standards, not to human. No one heard anything." He kissed her deeply. She moaned arching her hips up wanting him inside her.

He flipped her onto her stomach, he growled gently against her back as he licked her spine. She knew instantly that he was going to shift, that they were going to mate, she didn't care, she needed him inside her she felt incomplete without it. She got onto her hands and knees. He slid his hands up her thighs and across her firm backside.

He felt his wolf howl and his body shifted into his hybrid form. She glanced back to watch him shift. His hands that held her hips turned into claws. His rib cage expanded, making his narrow waist seem even narrower. His neck expanded so he could support his more wolf-like head. His boxers tore as his thighs grew, becoming more powerful.

He lent down and licked her firmly, starting at her clit and going all the way up over her womanhood, pass the little star of her back door and up along her spine. She groaned as his body covered hers. His hands held her hips firmly, his tongue slid across her neck and jaw, until it finally brushed her lips. She moaned and opened her mouth to allow him in.

His tongue brushed against hers as he pulled her back to his raging erection. She groaned as his tongue found its way down her throat. He growled gently as her tongue brushed his teeth, he pulled his tongue back and tasted the roof of her mouth. She sucked on his tongue then gently bit it to hold it still. His growl turned feral, as she bit slightly harder then released it. A slight copper tang filled her mouth.

He released one hip and brought it to his proud member to guide his body into hers. She grunted as she felt the head of his staff parting her. He was bigger then she was used to. She groaned as he worked his body into hers. Her fingers fisted into the sheets as she started to push back to meet his thrust. He removed his tongue from her mouth.

He licked her jaw and then journeyed down to stroke her neck. She moaned and arched her back, dropping her head down. Roberto pulled her back to his groin wanting to bury his length in her, to bury his knot, to tie her to him and to fill her with his seed. He knew he had to get into her quickly before his knot swelled too much for her body to accept.

He started to slam his body into hers. She whimpered as she felt him spear into her, she didn't think she had ever had someone reach so deeply into her, it was intense pleasure. She felt as if something extra was trying to get into her. She whimpered again and tried to pull away. He growled and pulled her back. He stopped thrusting and just held her still against him. She tried again to pull away and in retaliation, he clamped his jaws on her shoulder, just enough to hold her still since he couldn't break her skin until she climaxed. He felt her start to give in to him.

"Roberto…" She called out as his knot slid home.

He held still, he released her shoulder and bathed her face neck and back. She squeezed him in surprise, it had felt like he was trying to shove something the size of his fist into her but now that it is in, she felt no discomfort. He panted gently against her ear. He pulled back and she whimpered as she felt as if he was trying to tear her womb from her body. He ground his body back to hers and she groaned as his knot worked its way deeper, stroking her hot spot. The throb of his knot continued to work that spot. He felt her tensing, and knew she was getting ready to cum. He wrapped his mouth around her shoulder again.

"Fuck." She swore a moment before she came. His teeth sank into her shoulder, blood coated his teeth. He released her and moved to the other shoulder as he felt her start to quake again. He wasn't even moving and she was climaxing, thinking that he would have to ask her what was setting her off when he was back in human form.

She exploded again, just thinking about what was happening was enough to tumble her over the edge to bliss. He bit down again the moment she climaxed, more of her blood coated his teeth as his saliva mixed with her flesh. Blood welled up and dripped onto the sheets as he released her shoulder. He felt her start to calm down but he didn't want her to just yet.

He started to thrust quickly as his nature as a wolf started to take over. She moaned and wiggled her hips.

"God… please…" She gasped as she felt another climax building, she had never come so many times so quickly.

He growled gently and nosed her hair away from the back of her neck. He gently ran his claws against her thighs as he changed his grip, one arm looped around her hips the other he used to support his body to keep from crushing her as he wrapped his jaws around her neck.

She felt his fur roughened chest press against her back as his teeth gripped her neck. She didn't fight or tense, she knew he would only be cutting out his own heart if he hurt her. He growled gently as his felt his seed boil up. His thrusts became jerky, he held on, waiting for her.

"ROB-… AHH." She almost screamed as she exploded in another climax, it was powerful enough for her to black out because of the pleasure.

She didn't feel his bite or the surge of his firmly lodged member as it did as nature intended and sealed her shut as it spewed forth his essence. He released his bite and both man and Wolf howled in pleasure. He had found his mate.

*

He didn't know how long he had been asleep when he sensed someone in his room. He was wide awake in moments, his instinct to protect his mate from danger kicked in. He tried to pull away but he was no where near deflated enough to come free. He growled and turned to the presence. He stopped mid-growl as his eyes focused on Amy.

12