Touch of the Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did you get in? He demanded.

"Hello… I'm Ancient. Physical teleportation is the easiest of the Ancient powers." She reminded him. "When I couldn't get through I had to make sure Shannon was okay."

They both turned to Shannon, she was still out cold. Amy didn't need to approach to know they had mated, she could smell sex and blood. "Congratulations, I'll get some books ready and send Nathanael over in about… three hours." Amy said guessing a time they might come free.

Make it six… I can clean and put some cream on them. He told Amy.

Amy nodded and vanished as suddenly as she appeared. He turned to the bundle in his arms and smiled satisfyingly.

She mumbled and opened her eyes, she glanced around. "Did I hear someone?" She asked gently.

Yes… he answered.

She jumped, startled as she heard his voice in her mind. She felt his chuckle at her reaction.

Be calm, we're mates now, you're being turned. He reminded her.

She knew Were could talk to each other mentally, but knowing and experiencing were two different things. She went to pull away as she wanted to have a shower but instead she gasped, shocked that they were still firmly attached. He chuckled again and was rewarded with an elbow to his side.

"You could have warned me." She told him.

Would you have listened? he countered.

She shrugged. She flexed her internal muscles, wondering how it felt; squeeze, release, squeeze, release. She moaned as she felt a new climax begin to build.

He growled gently. Keep doing that and we'll never come untied.

She stopped instantly. "How long will we be like this?"

He shrugged. It depends, anything from an hour to six.

She sighed, "Mind if I go back to sleep."

No, sleep all you want, you won't get much later. He promised her.

"Pardon?" She asked naively.

He chuckled and licked her throat. You and I, little minx, are going to be spending a lot of time in this bed, and it won't be for sleeping.

She quivered. "More?"

He growled gently. I'm not going to let you out of my sight ever again. I now understand Wolfgang's possessiveness of Amy. I don't want anyone near you.

She frowned. "But Amy sleeps with other women."

Only when Wolfgang is present or knows it's happening,,he responded. He felt his member stir with renewed vigour. Just talking and thinking about sex with her was enough to set him off. He rolled her onto her stomach and growled gently.

"What…" She began to say the moment before he started to thrust again. More? How can you want more after what we just did? She asked, using their link.

He chuckled. It's called reengaging and it's very common. He stopped talking and focused on his thrusts and her moans and cries. His pelvis striking her ass added another beautiful sound of their love making.

****

Grey-hawk saw a staff member approach Roberto's rooms with food. Grey-hawk sighed as he checked his watch, obviously Roberto had forgotten their lunch meeting with Amy. Grey-hawk barged in after the waitress and paused, shocked as a nearly naked Roberto growled a clear warning to back off.

Grey-hawk raised his hands and started to back out. Roberto copied Grey-hawk's movements, only advancing.

Shannon walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with only a towel wrapped around her body. The bite marks were clear on her pale flesh. Grey-hawk glanced to the waitress, afraid that they might bear the brunt of an attack but on second thought, she would be fine. Roberto only thought Grey-hawk was a threat to his place with his new mate.

"She's all yours, Roberto, I'm spoken for." Grey-hawk said as he finally took the all important step out of Roberto's room.

Roberto stopped advancing, he pulled Shannon into his arms. "MINE." He declared.

"Your mate… all yours." Grey-hawk agreed quickly. "Does Amy know?" He added.

"Of course." Amy said as she walked down the hall with Nathanael and Wolfgang in tow.

Wolfgang leant on the door jam as Amy and Nathanael entered. "So did he attack you?" Wolfgang asked Grey-hawk.

"Almost." Grey-hawk responded. They both glanced into the room. Roberto was holding Shannon as Nathanael worked on her wounds. Amy was putting down books for Shannon to read. Roberto growled gently, his anger directed at Nathanael being so close to his mate. He knew Nathanael was tending to his mate's wounds and her welfare was the most important thing in the world. He could tolerate him near her as long as he tended her wounds.

"Don't forget you have to go to the police station today. They called work but I told them I gave you the day off to calm yourself." Amy told them both.

Roberto growled gently, a warning that he wasn't going to let Shannon from the room.

Amy sighed. She locked her eyes with Roberto's and calmed the wolf down, knowing that it was him who was causing all the fuss. Wolfgang had been just as possessive of Amy after they first made love, where he basically locked them in his room for a few days of almost constant sex. Roberto's wolf fought against her will for a moment but Amy's will was stronger than the wolf's. He receded back to his den and curled up into a ball to sleep for a day or two.

Amy blinked and smiled as Roberto gave her a puzzled look.

"You… you made him go to sleep?" Roberto questioned.

Amy nodded. "Yep, he'll sleep for a few days, hopefully long enough to exhaust the sexual lust between you both. If not, Shannon, call me. I'll come and put him under again."

"I don't mind him." Shannon said evenly as Nathanael finished applying paste. He left quietly, knowing better than to stick around.

"Yeah… for the moment you don't mind the wolf but he will grate on your nerves. You aren't used to him or to dealing with him." Amy warned her.

Shannon smirked. "And how did you cope with Wolfgang?"

Amy smiled knowingly. "Better than you will. Call me whenever." Amy told her then left with Wolfgang and Grey-hawk.

Grey-hawk sighed, pleased for his friend.

Amy turned to him when they got into the elevator. "So how did your date go with Cass?"

He frowned. "I'm not sure, she let me kiss her, she responded but she wouldn't invite me up for coffee."

Wolfgang snorted, he knew how Cass was scraping together to buy a decent apartment. She lived in a rent-controlled apartment with a room mate who was also saving every penny to buy their own place. "Grey-hawk, answer me this… Armani." Wolfgang asked as he tugged on Grey-hawk's jacket. Grey-hawk nodded confirmation. "Gucci belt and shoes… you are wearing what she makes in a month." Wolfgang hoped that Grey-hawk would understand that she had felt ashamed of her humble life and that was why she had not invited him up.

He frowned. "I don't understand."

They walked out of the elevator together. "Step it down a notch, take her to the movies and a diner. Jeans… I know you own a pair." Amy told him. "Her family may own a ranch but they aren't raking in millions, they make enough to be comfortable and stay out of debit."

"She probably doesn't know what you see in her. You come from money while she comes from humble farming stock." Wolfgang added.

"But surely that doesn't matter?" Grey-hawk disputed.

Amy shrugged as Wolfgang wrapped her into his arms. They stood in the foyer of the hotel.

"You can take our advice and get close enough to Cass to show her how much she means to you or you can ignore us and loose any real chance with her." Amy explained as she tried to worm her way out of Wolfgang's arms.

Wolfgang chuckled and kissed her neck. Amy smiled when she watched Becky and Terri walked into the hotel. She vanished out of Wolfgang's arms and into Becky's. Becky chuckled and hugged Amy tightly. Terri felt a surge of jealousy, her hazel eyes sparkled dangerously. She had to fight her Wolf back, had to stop the urge to tear Becky from Amy.

Wolfgang saw the dangerous glint in Terri's eyes. He walked forward and pulled Amy from Becky before Terri got herself killed.

Amy turned to Terri. "Hi Terri, how are you?"

Terri didn't answer straight away, she pulled Becky into her arms first. Becky cast Amy an apologetic look. "Fine, Amy, yourself… how are the cubs?" Terri finally answered.

"Good little imps like any cubs." Amy stated as she smiled.

"Yep, started crawling. Bastion is chucking a fit trying to get the house cub-proof." Wolfgang said proudly, he would never not be proud of his children.

"So… lunch?" Grey-hawk asked the group. Everyone nodded and followed him into the restaurant. Waiters seeing the group of Alphas quickly organised their best table. They were seated with menus and left. No one really bothered to look at the menus. This restaurant and hotel prided itself on its ability to meet all the various needs of their patrons.

"So… what brings you two here?" Wolfgang asked. His territory was considered neutral for Alphas. They could come to talk, discuss trade and much more. Most came to talk with Amy, as she was the bridge between humans, Weres and Others. She was the one who was trying to come up with an international bill of rights for Human, Were and Others, something that incorporated the needs of everyone into one easily defined set of rights.

"We came to pick up the last of my things and have a little break." Becky answered. "Plus I want to see the cubs." She added excitedly. "I've seen pictures but I want to see them and smell them."

Wolfgang smiled. "You're their Aunt, of course you need to meet them."

The waitress assigned to their table reappeared to take their orders.

Grey-hawk turned to her, "Rib-eye, blue with all the trimmings."

Wolfgang hummed. "Make that two but I want mustard butter to go with the Rib-eye."

She nodded and made a note of that. She turned to Amy.

Amy smiled, "Porterhouse, rare, all the trimmings, garlic butter please."

A quick scribble then she turned to Terri.

"T-bone, blue, all the trimmings with onion gravy." Terri answered.

"Same please but can I get mashed potatoes and onion gravy on everything." Becky added.

Another quick scribble. "The drinks waiter will be with you in a moment." She said with a bow and disappeared. She walked away and several moments later, the drinks waiter was taking their orders. Their waitress returned and put down a large platter of marinated ribs for them to nibble on while they waited for their mains.

They all dug in and chatted while they ate.

"So, who has the cubs?" Terri asked curious.

"Bastion and Anna." Amy replied. "I love my cubs but sometimes I just want to get away from them." Amy explained.

Grey-hawk smiled at Terri. "So what have your elders decided, a gathering or are they just going to skip ahead and collar you?"

Terri sighed. "They are still fighting about it. I wish they would make up their minds."

Becky nodded. "Same. Terri is getting more and more riled up the more they keep her waiting."

Terri glared at Becky.

"You nearly attacked Amy and all she wanted to do was greet me. We are friends, she's mated." Becky argued.

"Roberto just turned his mate." Wolfgang threw in to quickly change the subject.

Terri's jaw dropped. "Roberto, the confirmed bachelor?"

Wolfgang nodded. "Amy's secretary."

"Shannon?" Becky asked, surprised. "I thought she wanted to kill him?"

Amy and Wolfgang chuckled. "Oh, she still wants to kill him, now she just wants to bang him to death." Wolfgang retorted.

Everyone chuckled.

"Like that's ever going to happen." Terri said into her drink as their waitress took the nibbles away. Their lunches were put down, large plates covered with food. Everyone went quiet as they dug into their meals.

12