Touch of the Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" She asked as she pulled Serenity from her nipple. Serenity whimpered, she wasn't done yet. Her mother transferred her to her other breast. Serenity didn't need any prompting to suck on the offered nipple. Once she was settled Amy turned her attention back to Nathanael.

"And, her great grandmother on her mother's side was raped, she conceived a son, who later in turn married and gave birth to Cass's mother." He explained. "It's the only place in her line where an unaccountable event happens."

Amy gave him a questioning look but he refused to go further. "Okay, let me guess, you ran a familial DNA match. Who is she related to?"

Nathanael suddenly felt embarrassed, he didn't want to tell her what he knew, afraid it would reflect badly of him. He had come to respect her opinion greatly and didn't want her opinion of him to change.

Wolfgang leant on the door jam, Nancy had been right when she had told Amy that Wolfgang would calm down about her being alone with other men the moment she fell pregnant, he didn't get so worked up with all the men who were flocking around her during the talks. There were only two men he was truly comfortable leaving her alone with... well four... Bastion, Nathanael, Myddrin and Taliesin but they didn't count as they were... family. It was only those first few weeks that he hadn't really allowed anyone bar himself to be alone with her. "Christen…" he guessed.

Nathanael bowed his head in shame, tears filled his eyes which he fought to hold back. Wolfgang sighed and went to join Nathanael, wrapping a comforting arm around him. He wasn't as mean and nasty as his image made him out to be. Those who were close to him knew he was a caring man, caring but strict. He turned to a perplexed Amy to explain. "Christen was Nathanael's son, I'm assuming that shortly after he impregnated Cass's great grandmother he was killed for beating and raping my great aunt."

Amy nodded, she could now understand Nathanael's shame. "Why wasn't the Were gene active since it's dominant?" She asked.

Nathanael blinked and wiped his eyes, he knew she needed answers so that she could go and talk to Cass. It was going to be a shock for her. "I'm not sure. It happens, rarely, some full blooded Were are born without the ability to shift."

"What are the stats… one in one hundred?"

"More like one in ten thousand." He told her. "There is still no concrete evidence or research done on the condition."

She nodded. "It explains how she inherited the immortal gene, even in an inactivate state both genes would have been passed on until activated."

"And Grey-hawk's bite activated it." Wolfgang concluded.

Nathanael nodded.

Wolfgang turned to him. "Nathanael, of your ten children, only one didn't heed the lessons you taught him. It was his choice to do what he did knowing full well it was against the law. I read the transcripts. He knew he was breaking the law but did it anyway."

He nodded, he knew he was there to witness the trial, sentencing and execution.

Serenity sighed as her mother burped her. She was already falling to sleep in her mother's arms. Wolfgang stood and took her to put her to sleep with the others. Amy righted her bra and blouse and took two bridging steps to Nathanael. She rested a hand on his shoulder.

"You are not responsible for the actions of your grown son." She told him firmly. She grabbed the file and took a deep breath wanting to find Cass. She bumped into Roberto as she walked down the hall.

"Hey Roberto, where's Shannon?" She asked as she rarely saw him without her.

"Finishing her packing. She kept saying I was getting in the way." Suddenly he stared off into space for a moment. "She's back…" he smiled. "And horny."

She rolled her eyes wondering if she and Wolfgang had been this bad in the beginning, but conceded they were still that bad. "Seen Cass and Grey-hawk?"

He nodded, "About half an hour ago, she was flung over his shoulder."

She rolled her eyes again and went to go find them. She pressed her ear to their door, she had fond memories of all the stolen moments amongst the madness and was pleased for her friends even if it was a little annoying but she had to concede that she and Wolfgang had... no... were no better. She pressed her ear to their door first but couldn't hear any sounds of sex. She opened the door and let herself in. Both turned to her as she walked in. Cass was in human mode while Grey-hawk was in hybrid mode, his cock firmly planted within his mate's body.

Amy was tempted to go and taste them as there had been no introduction for them, but curbed her desire as they had to talk first. She couldn't help herself and sniffed the air around them and mentally groaned, it was a delightful mix. She felt heat pool between her legs.

What are you up to? Wolfgang asked having sensed her arousal. She gave him a mental picture of what was before her. Coming. He told her.

"So what brings you here?" Cass asked.

"Your results are back."

Grey-hawk's arms wrapped firmly around Cass to comfort her.

"Your great grandmother was raped by a Were, she conceived a son who had the Were gene and immortal gene only in an inactive state. When Gray-hawk bit you he activated the genes." She explained simply.

"Who am I related to?" Cass asked, there were only perhaps a dozen were who were immortal which meant she had to be related to one of them.

"Nathanael is your great-great grandfather."

Cass went silent for long moments. It explained why she was immortal, it even explained why she was so comfortable with Were. "He was killed?"

Amy nodded. "He also raped and baited Wolfgang's great aunt. I know you will have questions for Nathanael but I need to tell you his son's behaviour is a great source of shame for him."

Cass nodded, she guessed.

"Give him time, just like for you this has come as a shock to him." Amy explained gently.

Wolfgang joined them. He sniffed the air and licked his lips, his eyes locked with Grey-hawk's, asking silently if he could approach.

Grey-hawk turned to Cass but the comment was directed at everyone. How about we have our own little introduction ceremony?

Wolfgang glanced to Amy, mischief danced in his eyes. She smiled and nodded slightly, his knees went a little weak at the thought of an afternoon of sex. She smiled, this promised to be a pleasant afternoon. Wolfgang started to strip.

Cass went pale. Amy smirked and started to strip. "Don't stress, Wolfgang is only allowed to taste and only while Grey-hawk is seated within you and visa versa. Us, on the other hand, can do whatever we want to each other."

Cass watched as both finished stripping. The thought of her and Amy doing whatever they felt like to each other was a big turn on. She blushed for a moment as she hadn't thought herself bi before, she had found a few women attractive but had never gone pass admiring.

Grey-hawk nuzzled at her throat, he had felt her desire for Amy and her confusion about it as well. Remember, it is completely natural for Were women to turn to each other for sexual relief. Your brain has always been wired that way but you just never acted on it before.

She let her eyes roam over her friend, finally accepting this hidden part of her nature. She had always thought Amy was drop dead gorgeous and now she finally got the chance to do whatever she wanted to her.

Wolfgang shifted into his hybrid form and approached Cass slowly. Grey-hawk rolled onto his back and slid his hands down her thighs before sliding them between her legs. He pulled them open, exposing her to Wolfgang's tongue. Wolfgang leant down, resting his arms on either side of Grey-hawk's legs then leant down further to take a deep breath. He growled gently in arousal and appreciation for her scent.

Cass quivered when she felt his warm breath against her core. She jumped in surprise as she felt his tongue slide around her opening and up to her clit. "Fuck." She gasped as he did it again… only this time his tongue touched her back star before snaking its way up to her clit.

He then backed away and licked his chops, a pleased grin on his face in the way he did it. Yummy. He commented. Cass went red.

Amy smiled and shifted into her full Sabre form. Wolfgang didn't wait, he couldn't, he got up behind her and slammed into her. She growled at the almost painful intrusion. She then ignored him as she approached Cass, pulling away from him as she went. He growled and went to pull her back but her claws dug into the bed, she turned and hissed at him. Turn back into human form, I'm just going to taste her then shift back.

Wolfgang closed his eyes and forced himself back into his human mode. He waited for her, knowing that she would shift back as soon as her beast was sated with her tasting. Cass swore as Amy lapped at her, the texture of Amy's tongue sent her over the edge instantly. The gentle tickling of her whiskers added another sensory overload that had her climaxing again a moment later.

Grey-hawk groaned but stayed perfectly still, letting the contractions milk his cock. Amy, keep doing that, please.

Amy chuckled mentally and thought about being mean but she complied. She only got in another three licks before Cass was pushing her away from her oversensitive body, feeling pleasure that was almost painful. When Amy backed away she slammed her legs closed and crossed them for good measure to prevent another attack.

Amy licked her nose and whiskers. She then shifted into her human form. Wolfgang was behind her in an instant. He grabbed her hips and slid into her, both groaning in satisfaction as he did so. Amy grabbed Cass's legs and jerked them back open.

"No, please… too much." Cass complained.

Amy smirked and crawled forward, running her lips over Cass's body. She stopped when she got to Cass's breasts. Wolfgang kept with Amy until she stopped, signaling for him to begin moving which he did... with gusto. Amy started to suck on Cass's erect nipple.

Cass sighed then moaned as Amy's talented tongue went to work. Grey-hawk started to grind his hips against Cass's. Wolfgang growled gently as he reached around and started to stroke his mate's clit. She moaned and bit the nipple between her lips in a reflexive action.

Cass jerked and came again. She was surprised as she had never climaxed so many times in such a short period of time. Her fingers laced into Amy's hair and yanked her from her nipple. She panted as she held Amy away. "Let me calm down… both of you… please." She pleaded while panting heavily.

Amy conceded but Grey-hawk kept moving, it was too late for him to stop, he could feel his climax pooling in his loins. Silently he apologised to her as he sped his grindings, it was a little too late to stop for him.

Sorry. He whispered, grabbed her hips and started to thrust, he nibbled at her neck and shoulder. She held onto his wrists only it wasn't to push him away; it was to help keep her steady, she could never deny him, she loved him too much. He growled into her ear as his seed shot out and mingled in her body. He stopped moving and sighed with ecstasy. Are you okay?

Of course.

Good, but I'll try not to use you again like that. He finally shifted back into his human form, his member still swollen within her.

Cass sighed when the stimulation stopped. She panted and glanced down, she was surprised that Wolfgang was still moving, that he hadn't cum yet. Amy's milk laden breasts were swaying back and forward in time with his thrusts. She licked her lips, wanting to taste her, mesmerized by the jiggling of her breasts. Amy glanced down with pleasure laden eyes to see what had her fascinated.

Shuffle forward Wolfgang, she wants to suck my breasts. Amy demanded, wanting to feel Cass's mouth on her as much as she did.

Wolfgang lifted her hips and together they shuffled forward until her breasts were poised over Cass's face. Cass reached up and buried her head in Amy's mounds, her lips seeking out the hardened nubs. She groaned when her lips closed around a nipple and started to suck. She tried several different methods of sucking before she was rewarded with a little milk.

Don't expect a feast, I just nursed the cubs. Amy warned her.

Cass didn't care, continued to suck hungrily. Amy's body jerked when she squeezed the breast she was sucking on, forcing more milk from Amy's breast. Wolfgang normally helped to relieve the pressure in her breasts. The cubs ate well and were thriving but at the moment, she was only nursing them once a day. Anna was bottle feeding them and although they hated expressed milk; they drank it, but by expressing she was increasing her milk production.

When Cass could get nothing but a few drops from one breast, she swapped to the next her fingers pinching and rolling the nipple that had been in her mouth only moments before.

Wolfgang freed a hand to run it up and down Amy's back, his fingertips gently tracing some of the larger symbols that ran down her spine, his lips followed his hand across her back. His teeth gently bit at her shoulder blade then dragged his teeth down her spine, leaving red lines where his teeth had been. She groaned and thrust her hips back to meet him, her focus constantly shifting between her mate, who was thrusting demandingly into her and Cass, who was playing with her breasts. Amy panted and groaned, feeling her pleasure mount.

How close are you? Wolfgang asked, he didn't know how much longer he could hold off, their moaning and her grinding back to meet him was enough to make him blow again.

Before he even finished his question, he had his answer. She squeezed him tightly for a moment before she cried out and came, the combined stimulation was too much for her to cope with. He groaned and joined her in bliss, his teeth sinking into her back and he kept moving to prolong the moment. When he finally stopped in exhaustion, he held her tightly to his body to relax. He released his bite and kissed the abused flesh to ease the pain before resting his forehead against her back and panted. Several minutes later he slid free and tried to roll them both onto their sides so he could cuddle and kiss her, she didn't want to budge so he laid down beside the two women and sighed.

Cass removed her lips as she felt Grey-hawk lift her and slide free. Amy put all her weight on her left arm and leg, letting him roll out from beneath them.

"Turn around." Cass demanded, needing a little retribution from the intense pleasure she received. Amy smirked and moved around, resting her knees on either side of Cass's head. Cass grabbed her hips and pulled her down to her waiting mouth, she groaned as Amy's taste exploded on her tongue.

Amy wrapped her arms around Cass's thighs, holding them open as she ran her tongue down Cass's thigh, gently biting and sucking on her thigh slowly making her way down to Cass's core. Cass groaned when Amy's hot breath blew against her, she thrust her hips up but Amy was already away to repeat teasing her by repeating her actions on Cass's other thigh. Slowly working her way down the taunt thigh to Cass's core, Cass groaned as Amy blew on her fold, Cass squirmed and tried to thrust up again but Amy was rubbing her face against Cass's trimmed delta.

"Please, stop teasing me." Cass begged; desperate for Amy's head to be buried between her legs, Wolfgang and Grey-hawk chuckled, pleased with Cass's reaction to Amy's teasing.

Amy bit her bottom lip, contemplating whether or not to succumb to Cass's begging. She gently raked her nails up the back of Cass's thighs where she jerked in reaction, thrusting her hips up for more. Amy's tongue snaked out and licked at a drop of her essence from her, she groaned as the tangy juice exploded on her tongue.

"Please..." Cass begged again, more desperate, but Amy didn't seem interested in conceding, she turned and sunk her teeth into Amy's thigh, she felt like biting hard enough to taste blood but Grey-hawk's mind quickly told her to stop.

You cannot break her skin with your teeth. If she was already bleeding then yes, you can taste her blood but you cannot break her skin. Wolfgang will hurt you and I'm not strong enough to protect you. He warned his mate.

Cass released her bite, leaving deep marks but didn't break the skin. Amy decided to concede and leant in, gently holding her open to let her tongue snake out and licked around her folds but ignored the spots Cass wanted her to make contact with. Cass cursed under her breath; she hooked her arm around Amy's hips, pulling Amy down so that she could lap at her womanhood.

Amy growled and slid her tongue into Cass's warm tunnel; she let her tongue shift, reaching deeper into her. Cass quivered as Amy's roughly textured tongue tickled her insides and stimulated nerves she never knew existed. "F-" She started to say but Amy shifted the angle of her tongue and purred, sending vibrations into her core and across her clit.

Cass bit Amy's clit as she tried to control her body's reaction to Amy's purring vibrations. Wolfgang chuckled, feeling his body starting to stir. "Amy has a wicked tongue." He said to Cass.

She went to nod in agreement but Amy slid her tongue free and racked it along her slit.

Both men watched their mates, although completely used to seeing sex, it was different watching their mates enjoy one another; feeling their desire and excitement in their minds, smelling it but not being the reason for it. Wolfgang felt himself harden completely. Slowly he ran his hand over his shaft, wanting to keep it stimulated yet not wanting to cum yet. He wanted Amy's lips wrapped around him when that happened, letting her wicked tongue run over his sensitive shaft, noticing that Grey-hawk was in much the same state as he was.

The two women worked each other slowly, sometimes stopping to kiss and nibble at the thighs and stomachs they could reach, slowly building the tension, Amy using her roughly textured tongue and purring to push Cass further to desperation, to needing release more then she needed air. Cass wished she had even a little of the experience Amy was teasing her with. She panted as Amy's shifted tongue curled around her clit, she started to purr sending the vibrations down her tongue to torture Cass.

Cass groaned and tried to copy, humming as her tongue flicked quickly over Amy's clit. Amy's purr turned into a growl as her body tensed on the edge of bliss. Cass may have never done this before but the excitement of being her first, of allowing Cass to experiment with her body was an aphrodisiac on its own. Amy's growl of pleasure pushed Cass over the edge into sexual ecstasy. Cass groaned and bit down on Amy's nubbin, sending her over. Amy growled as her body shuddered. They both pulled away from the other's sex and panted to get their breaths back.

They took their time recovering from their moments of bliss, their bodies quivering in aftershock. Cass gently pushed at Amy, wanting cool air to bathe her body and help to cool her down. Amy's tongue was talented and she had come hard from all the teasing.

Amy crawled off her and flopped onto her back taking several deep breaths. Wolfgang grabbed her ankle and dragged her up, she chuckled and sat up only to flop down next to him, resting her head on his chest. He smiled. Pleased with yourself? he asked even though he knew she was.

She licked her lips, Yummy.

You're yummier. He told her as he cradled her in his arms.

Her hand reached down and started to stroke him, noticing that the show had made him hard. You just want me to play with you. He chuckled and kissed her, refusing to confirm or deny her assumption. She started to kiss her way down to his straining manhood.