Touch of Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

He broke the kiss and growled softly in his throat the wet heat spreading over his fingers excited him further and caused the swell of his erection to throb and twitch in anticipation. His body longed to be inside hers and the desire to bury his engorged member inside Sandy for the first time was driving him mad. Her soft nubile body shifted easily in his arms as he laid her down into the pile of blankets, she looked up at him through her lowered lashes focusing on his silhouette in the darkness. His hands gently parted her legs as he slid his body atop of hers, positioning himself between her legs. He pushed the head of his cock between her moist pussy lips, pausing his motion between them and slowly rubbing against her clit and wet hole. She whimpered softly and arched her back, her hips rising toward his body.

"No," William hissed between his teeth. "I don't want to hurt you, slowly, not so fast."

Sandy groaned, her body sinking back into the covers as she stilled herself. He cautiously repositioned himself atop of her body and again caressed between her moist folds with the head of his hard penis. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and rolled it around between his teeth and tongue, flicking the hard nub to excite her. Whimpering she arched slightly again, her body over run with feeling and pleasure searching for a fulfillment for the deep ache inside her. His breath rasped as he lifted his head from her breast, unable to keep his excitement at bay any longer. He gripped her hips and pulled her body closer to his own, careful to be gentle with her small frame. He slowly eased the head of his cock into her tight, wet hole. William growled deeply, the tightness of her body drawing him deeper inside of her until he felt the head of his cock bump against the thin barrier of her innocence. A loud feral sound escaped his mouth and he thrust himself deep inside of her body, tearing through the thin membrane to let himself deep within her tight confines. She cried out loudly in pain and writhed beneath him, pinned to the floor by his weight and filled to the hilt with his hardness. He quieted her as her body adjusted to his size, stilling her movements and stroking her hair to comfort her through the temporary pain. Her eyes were filled with tears and a wild look of fear that slowly began to fade from her eyes with his quiet reassurances. She stilled as the pain faded, replaced by a throbbing ache that made his stillness like a slow torture. She made a soft sound of need which he picked up on and with great gentleness pulled himself back and nearly out of her body. Sandy panicked thinking he meant to pull out of her completely and thrust her hips up into him. He hissed between his teeth and growled yet again, sliding his arms around behind the arch of her back, moving her against him, rocking his hips to push himself in and out of her body.

She was so small, and so very tight around him, he wrapped his arms around her and shifted, pulling her into his lap as he sat up, the movement sinking her again to the hilt of his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rocked herself back and forth in his lap, the deep ache in the pit of her belly building slowly as she felt him moving inside her. His hands stroked her sides and belly, cupping and molding her breasts as he aided her movement on the length of his cock. William repositioned her legs, helping her to wrap them around his waist and behind him, pulling her body tighter against his own. He gripped her hips in his hands and began to bounce her up and down on his length, he could feel himself swell inside her, his excitement building towards a breaking point as he thrust himself up into her tight body. Sandy cried out at the new rhythm and bit down on his shoulder as a snaking coil of tension solidified in her abdomen, quivering like a bow string ready to snap. He snarled and rammed himself deep into her the bite to his shoulder releasing the beast inside of him, his pace becoming frantic and needy. Her composure broke and she cried out her head falling back and her body going rigid as the coil in her belly snapped and the shuddering convulsions of her orgasm began releasing a warm wash onto his length. William literally howled as he felt the wash of her orgasm, his cock exploded inside of her, the tight convulsing walls of her hole breaking his control and releasing a flood of his seed into her body.

William gasped and fell back into the pile of covers, Sandy's limp form collapsing atop his chest, their bodies still joined at the hips. His breath was raspy as he panted, holding her against him, her own chest was heaving and sweat put a sheen on both their bodies. Long moments of silence passed in the small room, the sound of their breathing was the only thing to be heard. Sandy was the first to break the silence, a soft sigh escaping her lips mingled with a moan.

"Are you ok?" William's voice was hesitant.

"Of course I am." Sandy smiled and looked up at his face. "I thought you'd never had a mate before?"

"I haven't." He said, lightly stroking her hair. "Why?"

"How did you know so well what to do then? How did you make me feel like that?" Sandy inquired.

"Well," he chuckled a bit. "I told you wolves see and feel things differently. We also have instinct and between that and my senses, I just felt like I knew what to do."

Sandy kissed him softly before she spoke. "What happens now?"

"Its up to you, and me." His voice sounded slightly frightened. "I have mated now, and I am bound to my mate, bound to you. But I am not human all the time, and I do not know what you wish to happen from here. If you'd like me to remain I will, but if not I can still disappear tomorrow. I will forever be mated to you, till I or you should die, I will have no other mate whether I stay or leave."

Sandy was quiet for a few moments then hesitantly she spoke, "I want you to stay. I... I don't want to own you like a dog, I want you to stay cause you want to."

"I want to stay."

"We'll see where we go from here." She smiled and kissed him again.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers
12