Touch of Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

Sandy reached out and gently touched the soft fur of his ruff and regretted it instantly. William came awake and snapped savagely still caught between the world of dreams and reality. The excruciating pain of flesh tearing and bone cracking caught Sandy unprepared and she screamed in pain snapping William fully from his dreams. William's eyes went huge and he released her arm instantly staring at the torn flesh and the blood pouring from Sandy's arm. Worse yet the pain and suffering in Sandy's eyes undid him, he tucked his tail between his legs with a whimper and bolted, tearing down the stairs and out the backdoor, flying into the woods with a single mournful howl.

Sandy crawled from the bed; her eyes filled with tears of pain as she stumbled into the bathroom and wrapped her arm in a towel. She dressed quickly and made her way downstairs, stumbling into her Honda CRV and heading down and into town. In the emergency room as the doctors set her limb and bound it tightly in a soft cast, covering the multitude of stitches in her flesh Sandy attributed her accident to a rabid looking pit bull and gave a brief description of the none-existent dog to the police and animal control. She was released after being given the first course of rabies shots and told to return for a check up in several days. The drive home was slower than she would have liked and tears laced her eyes as she feared what she may find when she returned to the cabin. Once inside she frantically searched for William but he was gone, she called him for hours to no avail. William was gone; he'd vanished into the woods blaming himself for this accident no doubt and hating himself for hurting her. Sandy stared out into the forest and wondered if he would ever return.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers
12