Touchdown Passes on Land and Sea

Story Info
Chuck and Jake want touchdowns in their divorces & big game.
3.6k words
4.14
37.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM THE AUTHOR: This story is my first story, so please be understanding. This story is a dark Loving Wife story with burn the bitches and their boyfriends. My thanks to my dear friend Stormking for taunting me enough to write a story instead of just reading and criticizing other's stories.

*

My best friend Jake and I were chugging booze and munching pizza as we watched his USC Trojan Football Team beating my Notre Dame Fighting Irish by nine points in Los Angeles with six minutes left in the game. We had been best friends since our high school sports days. He went to USC while I went to Notre Dame.

The day he married Naomi Remington was also the day I met Olivia Remington who was a bridesmaid and Naomi's cousin. Both girls came from parents loaded with old Hollywood money while Jake and I were just middle class guys who joined the army together and use our veteran's benefits pay for our college degrees. Jake owns an advertising company and I work for him as a commercial writer-director.

A year later, I married Olivia "Livy" Remington. Jake, Naomi, Olivia, and I ended up living two miles apart in Chandler, Arizona. What followed was two years of domestic bliss or so Jake and I thought so.

"Well Chuck, it looks like Notre Dame's three game winning streak against us is coming to an end and you're going to owe me a hundred bucks in a few minutes," he said with a big grin.

"I would give up winning this game and the $100 if our future divorces would just go away because they never cheated on us," I said sadly.

"Me too, my friend," Jake said somberly.

Jake and I had our first suspicion that all was not well when I found a couple of used $100 VISA gift cards in the garbage that had fallen out of the trash can during a dust storm. We both agreed that this was weird. Why use gift cards when the wives had debit and credit cards?

I thought that odd, so I accessed the online website to check balances and charges on the gift card. Every charge on the cards was to Motel 6, unknown location. I called Jake and told him what I had discovered, and he said that when he was putting a new health insurance card in Naomi's purse he saw that his wife had eight $100 VISA gift cards. He also checked his wife's gift card, and there were also Motel 6 charges.

The ladies were together that day to get manis, pedis, and hair done plus shopping. We both had tracking software on the wives' cell phones just in case of carjacking, kidnapping, and so on. Jake and I checked and discovered that Naomi and Livy were at the Motel 6 located in the next town over. We were sitting in my pick-up truck across the street from the motel parking lot discussing what to do next when the girls followed by a young guy and a middle-age man came out of a room on the 2nd floor.

We were in shock for a few seconds, but quickly recovered so we could gather evidence. Jake shot video while I used my Nikon camera. I recognized the older man as William Koenig, president of Koenig Financial Investment Services, which was where our wives and his son Jeremy, vice-president, worked at. William was an arrogant jerk who insisted on being called William. Koenig is German for king, and he acted like one. I called him Willy last year, which caused me to be banned forever from the company's Christmas Parties. Yeah, like I ever cared!

We were angry as we observed the two couples kissing next to their vehicles. The assholes were pawing our wives on their butts and breasts. Our dear "loving" wives didn't do anything to stop these disgusting acts of betrayal. We now understood why our wives had to work late and even on a couple of Saturdays per month over the last two months.

I wanted to grab my pistol and shoot them all, then take off for Mexico. Jake told me to keep cool and that we would get our cold revenge soon. I took a few deep breaths and went icy cold.

Over the next two weeks, we hired Mike Wirtz, a veteran private investigator, who had an easy time of gathering evidence. The proof was overwhelming that Jake and I were cucks. Jake did ask about why the girls were using the gift cards. The investigator said that Remington gave the cards to Naomi and Livy so that they could pay for the rooms as he didn't want to be seen on security camera paying for the motel rooms and for special services rewards.

Their boss had a post-nuptial agreement due to an affair a couple of years ago. If he got caught cheating again, he would be on the losing end of a 75%-25% split and the wife would get full custody of their three kids. The last reason for the gift cards was as "rewards" for their work performance. It sounded more like a payment from a John to a prostitute.

After the meeting, we went to Dooley's Bar and Grill to plan Operation Burn The Ho's. Mike also told us that Remington had planned a cover story of a company retreat in Colorado Springs, but the actual trip would be on a Caribbean cruise with the four in attendance. We decided that the operation would commence the night before the trip.

"Hey, Bros before Hoes," Jake said as he raised his beer mug to me.

"Amen to that, Bro," I said as I raised my mug too.

With 5:59 minutes left in the game, two significant things happened to us. Notre Dame had just gotten a big play, and my cell phone rang with the caller I.D. saying it was Livy.

"The Irish have the ball 3rd and 12 on their own 28 yard line. It's a run up the middle!"

RING!

"He's down at the USC 31 yard line! On 3rd and long, the Irish coach calls an old Trap Play that ends up going for a 41 yard run. That was a risky play that worked out!"

RING!

I jump out of my seat shouting "Go Irish!" while my buddy just throws me a little smile.

RING!

"WHAT?" I shout into the phone.

"CHARLES, YOU ASSHOLE! You put dog shit in our suitcases!" Livy screams at me.

"That's not true. I may have scooped the dog poop yesterday, but it was Jake who put it in you and Naomi's bags! So blame him for all the stinky, poopy Victoria Secret sex wear that your boss bought you for the conference in Colorado, but it was really in the Caribbean. Your boss may not like having to fuck you while you're wearing stenchy night wear," I said in a snarky tone.

I nod to Jake. There was long silence except for the game announcer.

Jake is texting "Do It!" to our accountant Felix whose wife Darlene happens to be a justice of the peace. Felix and Darlene always wanted a Caribbean cruise, so Jake and I offered to chip in and pay for the cruise tickets provided they serve the divorce papers and lawsuit papers. They were also to take any incriminating video and pictures.

"On 2nd and Ten, the Irish drop back to pass. He scrambles out of the pocket on and hits Smith at the Trojan 18 yard line."

"You know!" Livy says quietly.

"Sure do, slut! Oh, by the way, you and your fellow slut don't have any clothes except for what you're wearing. We husbands tore up everything in the bags including underwear. I guess you won't be making any fashion statements on the trip," I said with a chuckle since the two wives were fashionistas.

"What are we going to wear? How could you do this to --"

"Shut up, Livy! A man and a woman are going to approach you and your scummy friends. They will be giving manila envelopes to you and your three walking trash bag friends. I suggest you pay attention to the contents. By the way, Arizona is a Fault divorce state, and yes I am filing for adultery as the reason for the divorce," I said calmly, and then hung up.

"There is 4:40 left in the game and the Irish have to settle for a field goal on 4th and 9. And it's good. Time out with the score: USC 22, Irish 17."

Jake and I just sat there quietly. We had crossed the Rubicon and on our way to bachelorhood. Both of us wanted kids someday, and we should have been intuitive when our wives preferred to keep the single girl lifestyle party going.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard "What a big shift in momentum! The Trojans drive down the field only to cough up the ball on the Irish 33 yard line!"

I hear Jake moan. I am shocked into silence by this tremendous reversal. Speaking of reversals on second down, the Irish ran a reverse that got them to the USC 49 yard line.

Both of our phones rang at the same time. Jake left the room and went into the kitchen to answer the call.

"What's up, slut?"

"What's up? You're divorcing me because of adultery and suing my boss! Don't do this, please! There was nothing going on! I was not cheating! I love you and only you!"

I let out a long sigh.

"Bullshit! I tell you what. I'll drop the divorce and agree to counseling if you tell me the truth. Did you have an affair with that scumbag boss of yours?"

"No honey! I did not have an affair with him or any other man. I love only you!"

"You and Naomi look in the side pocket of your suitcases. You will find the videos and pictures of you, Naomi, and those two dirt-bags having orgies. This is what Jake and me are going to release on the internet, plus sending them to family, friends, and the people working at your company. Look them over, and then call me back," I said sadly.

"That 14 yard pass play on third down puts the Irish on the USC 35 yard line. First and Ten, Irish!" What? 35 yard line? I missed part of the game.

Jake came back and sat down heavily.

"It's over! She agreed to sign," he said softly. He looked like hell.

RING!

"YOU LOSER CUCKS, IF YOU RELEASE ANY OF THAT STUFF, I'LL SUE YOU BASTARDS TO THE...," William Koenig yelled over the phone.

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, WILLY! Here's the new reality. You and that slimeball son of yours stole our wives and turned them into prostitutes. As far as I'm concerned, the whores are yours. We will be releasing all of the evidence as soon as the game is over. You have a lot of old money family accounts worth tens of millions. I'm sure that they will not be pleased to know what a sleazy, whorish company they invested their money into. Then of course, there are your wives. I wonder how that is going to turn out when they find out what lying, cheating assholes they married."

"Wait, please, don't do that! Naomi and Livy were just sex, nothing to do with business. Maybe we can work something out. I can pay you money," the mighty Koenig was pleading with me.

"Can you fix our marriages? No, I didn't think so. There are a few minutes left in the game. As soon it's over, Jake and I will send everything out. Do you own a gun? If not, get one. Why? Because the next time I see, I am going to put three 45 caliber slugs into your crotch, then the rest into your gut. I may go to jail, but I will get the satisfaction of knowing I took care of you myself. Goodbye shitbag. Enjoy hell!"

CLICK!

There was nothing to be said again. Then the commercials were over, so back to the game and real life.

"The Irish will attempt a 33 yard field goal on 4th and 11. The kick is up and good. USC 23, Notre Dame 17. The Irish have a shot. Man, I bet the Trojans wished one of their three field goals was a touchdown instead. They may regret settling for a field goal on 4th down at the Irish two yard line back in the 2nd Quarter even though it did put them ahead 17 to 0."

RING! I answered on the third ring.

"What now? Just sign the damn papers! There's nothing to talk about. We're renting and we have no kids. Under the pre-nuptial that our dads demanded, I get 60% of our assets. We are still releasing all of the evidence, so stop trying to save your boyfriend. It's over!"

"I don't care about the Koenigs and being outed as an adulteress. I only care about you. Please let me explain. You owe me that much for the two years we've been married," she said as she cried.

"Go ahead then." I said with a long sigh.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. You were never supposed to find out. It started out innocent such as lunches and late dinners, pecks on the cheeks, hugs, nothing sexual. Then about six weeks ago, we were out celebrating closing a big contract. I drank too much and next thing I was with William in the back seat of his Cadillac topless and giving him fellatio with his hand in my hair forcing me down."

"So you, as a married woman, went to his car, got naked, and your mouth just happened to fall on his cock?" I said with sarcasm.

"No! I didn't know what I was doing because I was drunk. Let me finish," she pleaded.

"When I got home, I was so ashamed but didn't know how to tell you. After that, he used me orally, vaginally and anally. I couldn't stop. He was so forceful and dominant that I felt like I was a submissive slave to him. I had become two people. With him it was just master-slave fucking, but with you it was husband and wife lovemaking. Also let me say that-"

"Okay stop, I've heard enough bullshit to last me for the rest of my life. If he forcing you, that's sexual assault. Yet, you never told me or the cops. You lied to me about work. You cheated on me plain and simple. You still want to be that carefree party girl. You want his cock and money. That big pay raise and the gift cards were payments to you for your whorish services. Well, I can't live with a whore. Sign the divorce papers already."

"I am not a whore!" she said angrily.

"You received money in exchange for sexual services. That makes you a whore. Now sign the damn papers and give them to Darlene," I said calmly.

"NOOOOO! Please give me another chance. I'll get off the ship and fly home at the next port. I'll quit my job. We can start a family like we planned. I'll be good to you and be the best wife ever!" she said hysterically.

"I tell you what. Sign the papers and maybe a couple of years from now, I'll might call you and ask you on a date."

"You mean that? Okay, I'll sign right now. There! Done! Thank you. I will save myself for you until we meet again," she gushed.

"And Livy? One more thing," I said in a low voice.

"Yes my dear husband?"

"Its 4th and 8 on the Trojan 37 yard line with four seconds on the clock. The Irish are in a spread formation. Ball is snapped. He's looking, looking. Pocket has collapsed. He's scrambling. He throws down the field. Itttttsssss...TOUCHDOWN NOTRE DAME! TOUCHDOWN! IRISH WIN! HAIL MARY TOUCHDOWN PASS SEALS THE COMEBACK WIN FOR THE IRISH IN THE L.A. COLISSEUM. Oh my goodness! The Trojan crowd is stunned as the Irish, not the Trojans, will be taking that 4th spot."

"April Fools! G-goodbye Livy!" I choked out as I hung up. The deep feelings of sadness and regret came over me. No wife. No kids. Just me alone!

Jake handed me a fresh $100 bill to pay off the bet.

"Remember those two Grand Canyon Uni cheerleaders from that PSA you shot last month?"

"Yeah, I do. Faith and Grace were their names. Faith said she was a marketing major and Grace wanted to be a nurse. What about them?" I said with irritation in my voice.

"I have their numbers on file. How about we take them out for food and music tomorrow night or whenever?" he smiled.

"Hey, aren't we robbing the cradle? They're 18 and 19. We're almost 31."

"So what? We're divorcing and practically single. The girls looked so hot in their cute purple cheerleader uniforms. We need to get out and start to live again. Besides, it's not like we're marrying them. It could be fun. I say we go for it!"

I shrugged my shoulders.

EPILOGUE:

I awoke to the happy shouting, followed by the stampede of our three kids to our bedroom. They were Charles the Second (6), Gracie (5), and Jake (3). I felt so blessed to have such wonderful, healthy children.

The kids leaped onto the bed shouting, 'Santa came! You have to get up so we can open presents! Hurry! Get up Dad! Come on Mom!"

My wife moaned and rolled over to give me a kiss. Her belly was in its 6th month of pregnancy.

Minutes later, there were the sounds of children opening presents. My wife opened my gift to her and gasped at the diamond and ruby necklace and earrings set.

"Merry Christmas, I love you, Faith!"

"Merry Christmas to you, my dear husband whom I will love forever. Tonight, I want to show you my thanks in a deeper and more appreciative way," she said with a sexy voice and a smile.

No, Livy and I never got back together. I could never trust her again. There were also the images of her cheating sex acts, which were too well burned into my brain.

That double date seven years ago were serendipity. Jake married Grace a month after his divorce was finalized. They now have two kids named Charles and Faith. They live a mile from our house.

Two months after their marriage, Faith and I got married.

When they got married, neither of the girls were even 20-years old yet. Yes, both grooms and brides were concerned about the 10 plus years age difference. Hey, what can we say? If you're sure, then do it!

Faith is a sweet girl with strong values and a very firm belief in maintaining a strong marriage. She is also a red-haired, 5'5" tall Irish girl with a bit of a temper. She still has her cheerleader body plus about ten pounds and can still do a standing back tuck jump. She finished her bachelor's degree on-line and is a full-time mom and wife. She does help out at our business from home a few hours a week along with volunteer work at church and the kid's school. A day never goes by without being thankful for my wife, kids, and job.

When Willy Koenig got back home, he immediately fired Naomi and Livy, blaming the girls for the damage. The girls immediately filed sexual harassment lawsuits which were quietly settled for $35,000 per girl.

The two Koenig assholes reaped what they had sown in the field of adultery. The videos and pictures went wild. Most of their clientele pulled out and Koenig Financial went bye-bye as did their reputations. King William had fallen and all of his employees couldn't put him and the business back together again.

What happened to Willy? His wife took him to the cleaners, and he ended up living in a one bedroom apartment. Then he disappeared a few months after the cruise. It was blamed as a carjacking gone wrong when a few parts from his car turned up at a raided chop shop in Tucson. Jake and I were questioned by the cops, but nothing came of it as we both had alibis. Did I kill Willy as promised? Well, Arizona has deserts and people disappear all the time.

Jeremy took his father's disappearance as an omen. He and Naomi moved to Los Angeles. He got a job selling used cars, while Naomi cleans airliners at Los Angeles airport. They live together and have no kids.

As for my loving wife Olivia, she got a job working at a movie theater in Flagstaff and makes some extra cash selling stuff at arts and crafts fairs. During and after the divorce, she would send me text messages and e-mails apologizing and leaving the door open for reconciliation in the future. She had a nervous breakdown when she found out that I had married a teenager. Her parents stepped in, and Olivia is doing fine with the help of medication. She is now dating an instructor at NAU.

As for me, I'm good.

I'm also happy that I wasn't a fool on April Fools!

AUTHOR: There it is. Please leave your comments and ratings, both good and bad. Thank you for reading.