Touched by a Cyber-Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twenty?" doubted one of the other men. "It'd be a tight squeeze… ,"

"But I bet she's used to that," a third guy finished.

With difficulty, Howie extricated himself from Lucinda's clinging embrace. "OK, Honey, that's enough of this joking around," he smiled.

He then drew himself up with as much dignity as he could manage under the circumstances, looked around at the gathering of men and said, "Show's over, guys. I'm going to take my fiancée downstairs so she can go home now."

Lucinda looked at him as if he had just grown a second, third and fourth head. But he gave her a little wink. The men were too intent on ogling Lucinda to notice.

Lucinda glared back as if to tell him that this had all better be part of some brilliantly effective plan to get her seriously fucked sometime in the next 15 seconds.

"We have to get going, Sweetheart," he continued. Let's take the elevator down and I'll see you to the front door. Then I'll be home in time for supper. Excuse us, guys."

"Right, sure, 'What's for supper, Sweetheart?'" one of the men laughed, as he made a circle with the thumb and forefinger of his left hand and jabbed at it with the first two fingers of his right.

Lucinda pulled herself together and walked with Howie to the elevator. The men came with them, mugging and making more lewd comments.

Luckily, the elevator came quickly. When Howie and Lucinda got on, Howie made sure the men saw him push the button for the first floor.

But as soon as the doors closed, he pushed the button for the sixth floor. As the doors opened again, he whispered, "Just hold on for a few more seconds."

They stepped out into the corridor, which was less crowded than the floor above. He guided Lucinda toward the door to the stairwell and, looking around to make sure no one was watching, shoved her through.

"No one ever uses the stairs here," he explained.

She grabbed him tightly, pulled his fly down and dragged his big boner out, then staggered backwards until her ass and shoulders were against the wall. She pulled her panties aside and pressed the head of his cock against her sopping pussy.

"Uh - uh," Howie said. "Not this time." And he gently turned her around so that she was facing the wall, then lifted her skirt and pulled the back of her panties down.

"I haven't stuck it up your bum since… uuum… yesterday morning," he breathed. "Don't want to get out of practice."

"Oooooh, yessss," she hissed and bent straight-legged at the waist, pressing the side of her face against the wall and thrusting her butt out to receive his hard-on. "Fuck my ass. Hurry up and fuck my ass right now!"

Howie pushed the tip of his rigid prick into her anus, simultaneously reaching around her waist and between her legs to roll her stone-stiff clit between his thumb and forefinger.

She began to shriek in ear-splitting ecstasy, but Howie's other hand found and covered her mouth, muffling her joy as he pushed the full length of his shaft into her snug and welcoming rectum.

She reached her first climax almost immediately. Howie didn't take long either. He moved slowly in and out, trying to hold off his orgasm, but he was grunting and grimacing and spurting hot cum up her ass within a minute. It was long enough, though, to satisfy Lucinda with two more fast and intense climaxes.

When they were done, they kissed warmly and held hands as they slowly climbed down to the first floor. When they got to the front door, Howie decided he was done for the day. They walked and held hands all the way home, Lucinda looking as innocent as she could with Howie's sticky sperm drooling slowly down the backs of her thighs.

Later that night, after dinner, they went up to bed. But Howie seemed distracted. "You know," he mused, "I don't really mind about your Veracity Circuitry and the possibility that you might occasionally deceive me about some minor thing. That just puts you on a par with a flesh and blood woman."

She beamed at him, then snuggled against his arm but remained silent, sensing that there was a qualifier coming.

"But," Howie continued after a moment, "I do wonder about one thing…one big thing that's very important to me." He paused again, collecting his thoughts. "How can I know that you really are self-aware, that you're telling the truth when you say you have real emotions? I mean maybe you are - don't be insulted, but I have to say this - maybe you are just a machine, and you're programmed to say you're self aware and that you have emotions. And maybe you're programmed to… to say… to say that you love me."

Lucinda knew he wasn't finished and waited for him to continue.

"I mean, the thing is that you have become a lot more than a machine to me, more than a sex toy, much, much more. I've sort of… you know… fallen in love with you, or at least I want to. And I need to know whether you can love me back. I need to know that you're really sad when you cry and that you're really happy when you smile. And I just can't figure out how to know that. How can I know? How can I be sure?"

She kissed him hard on the lips, then scolded, "Here we go again, me having to explain human emotions to you.

Honestly, Howie. Love always requires a leap of faith. Always."

She took a deep breath, which while obviously unnecessary, seemed perfectly natural, then answered him with a question her own. "How can you be sure that your friend, Tony, is self-aware and isn't just pretending to have emotions? Maybe he's just a biological machine, genetically programmed to say what he says and do what he does. Just because he bleeds when he cuts himself shaving doesn't prove he has a soul.

"And, when you come down to it, how do I know for certain that you're self-aware and have 'real' emotions? Maybe you're just following some kind of genetic programming. Being a biological meat machine, instead of a cybernetic machine, like me, doesn't prove you have self-awareness or depth of emotion.

"Your emotions are really just a bunch of hormones running around your bloodstream making neurons fire off electrical charges. Me? I skip the hormones and go straight to the charged particles. But without self-awareness, that's all our emotions are: just chemistry and electricity. And do you have even the faintest clue where that self-awareness comes from? I don't think so. Neither do I.

And if you humans have no idea where your precious self-awareness comes from, how can you be so arrogant as to think you have a monopoly on it? What makes you think that a cyber-being, like me, is any less likely to be self-aware than you, or that my emotions are any less real?"

They both went quiet for nearly a minute, then Lucinda said, "You know what I am certain of? That I really do feel a deep and undying love for you, Howard Ricardo. I do. I feel that. And it's as real as anything ever could be."

She paused and searched his face. A little smile flickered across her lips, seemingly contradicting the tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.

After a moment, she continued, "And I'm willing to put epistemological concerns aside and proceed on the working hypothesis that your emotions are also real and that you actually do entertain a certain fondness for me, too."

"Epistemological? Hypothesis?" smiled Howie broadly. "I love it when you talk all erudite like that."

He rolled over and moved his face close to hers. "Bring on the bombast!" he whispered. "Embosom me in it 'til I deliquesce in ravishment!"

Lucinda stroked his upper arm. "When I fervidly fondle your brawny biceps," she began with a sly grin, "its puissant presence animates my amorous arousal."

"Nay, my bewitching mistress, the more portentous 'puissant presence' populates the precinct of my nether region," he chuckled, nodding toward his stiffening cock.

He brushed his hand lightly across one stiff nipple. She gasped quietly and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"My pink thimblenubbins throb at your tender taction," she moaned, grabbing his big prick firmly.

"Taction?" he groaned. "Do I detect an invalid vocable?"

He leaned over to kiss her hard on the lips. Their tongues danced a familiar tango.

She pulled back a little and panted, "A worthy word, your sciolism notwithstanding. 'Taction: the act of touching; touch; contact; tangency'."

"Touché!" he panted back.

He slithered down until his face was between her legs. "Shall we ascertain the degree of your tongue's magniloquence when my tongue is enveloped in your vulva?" he smirked and began massaging her clit with his lips.

"Aaaaaaaahhh," she answered.

"It might be time to stop… articulating … and start … copulating," she suggested haltingly. Her ability to concentrate on their verbal games was fading rapidly. "Just push your prodigious pussy-pounder into my pulsating,… um… precious… um…"

"Poontang?" he suggested.

"Yeah," she moaned and spread her legs with urgent enthusiasm.

His tongue traced a path up over her abdomen to her breasts and gently circled first one nipple, then the other. The head of his rigid cock teased the mouth of her pussy.

"Pronto! Presto, Mio Inamorato!" she cried.

He was fully atop her now, pinning her wrists to the mattress and continuing to tantalize her by stroking her drooling cunt lips with the tip of his boner.

"You know," he said, "I do believe that if we ever did marry, I'd be completely uxorious."

She looked at him as if he were speaking Tibetan or Martian.

"Pussy-whipped by one's wife," he explained.

"How can my pussy whip anything … ," she whined, pausing to gather her thoughts, "…if you won't bring them into intimate association?"

"You're right, Babe," he answered. "The erection express is coming to town. I'm going to stuff your soggy snatch full of my spunk-spurting slut-stretcher. I'm going to shove it in so deep the tip's gonna be sticking out of your mouth."

She closed her eyes and arched her back, trying to force him into her. She was getting too excited to focus on vocabulary.

"It's… um… fornicasm time…," she growled quietly through clenched teeth.

"Promisculate all over me..., please," she begged.

"Allll aboarrrrd!" he cried as he pushed slowly into her tight pussy.

She replied with whimpers of desire, then whoops of delight.

He tried to come up with another witticism, but his sense of humor was too busy surrendering to his libido.

"Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga," he chanted. It was the best he could do.

They spiraled down together into intense pleasure and wild love-making that was accompanied by sighs and moans, shrieks and wails, all of which were wholly inarticulate, except for Lucinda's grunted plea to, "Oh God, please make it last all night."

But Howie's powers were somewhat less than godlike and, although he made a heroic effort, he could not, of course, actually make it last all night. He did, however, manage to make it last a very long time, long enough to give Lucinda a lengthy string of very powerful orgasms before finally giving in to his own massive climax.

When they were done, they lay quietly in each other's arms. Howie was exhausted. And even Lucinda seemed to be satiated, at least for the time being.

Howie allowed himself to drift off to sleep. He was picking out his new office in the morning, so for once he had to actually be at work at 09:00. Or at least close.

Lucinda cradled him like a lover or a child and, for the first time, realized that the simple, human warmth of his body was immensely gratifying.

I do love you, Howard Ricardo, she thought. I really, really do. And she lay there, motionless, all night long, just basking in the heat.

************************************

There will eventually be an Episode Two, in which Lucinda gets intimate with Howie's friends and puts her skills to work to buy Howie a birthday present with arousing, unexpected and totally hilarious consequences. In the meantime, don't forget to vote.