Touched by an Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to give myself to you, Jordan" Mary was lost in her excitement but her words meant what they did. Jordan rolled her over onto her back and stood up. His trunks slid down with that same slow nature of his pleasing. He was teasing her as his cock head held onto the elastic. Mary found herself hypnotized by his actions. Once the elastic band came free his cock stood free and proud. It was like a long, hard spear ready to pierce her virgin womanhood. He crawled on top of her kissing her neck and rubbing her thighs. His rhythmic motions made her damp slit swell with juices and honey. The head of his cock rubbed gently at her entrance awaiting its moment. Jordan bit her neck hard this time as his hips pulled back lining up his cock head to her slit.

"Jordan, wait!" Mary had cried out and he stopped slowly sitting up to face her.

"Are you alright?" He asked concern in his voice as he cupped her cheek staring deeply into her eyes. He did not press on or try to force himself on her. He just sat and waited for a few awkwardly long seconds.

"Yes, I am fine. I just had to be sure you would keep your word." She looked embarrassed about the whole thing before going on. "Please don't be mad."

Jordan kissed her deeply before pressing her to the blanket again. This time he took his time teasing her slit. The swollen head of his throbbing cock pressing the lips apart but not entering. When her hips pressed to his cock head he simply slunk back and kept it as it was. His mouth was busy with her neck and breasts alternating between biting and suckling.

"Mary, it's time." he breathlessly whispered in her ear. He nibbled the lobe allowing just the tip of his cock to enter her swollen mound. Her back gave a strong surge forward as he entered her and then his teeth sank into her neck hard causing some pain. Once he had seen her wince from his bite his cock broke through her cherry and stood firmly. He would wait now until her body relaxed. He would not force it to adapt but just allow it to.

"It hurts." she whispered still breathless from the overwhelming stimulation his mouth was giving her body. He knew if he stimulated her more than the pain, he could overwhelm her sensory center of pain.

"I will wait until you are ready for me to move" He whispered that velvet into her ear. She nodded and he nibbled her ears causing small breathless moans. She gave him a nod and his hips slid away from her stimulating the inner walls of her womanhood. This pleasure was greater still than his earlier attentions. Jordan had his length inside her again giving her a slow, gentle pounding. The heat from his cock only giving her more stimulus. It was as if his cock was perfectly shaped to please her. Each stroke filled her entirely. Each retreat made her feel empty inside. Over a steady rhythm of ticking seconds and longing moans, the pace was finally upped a notch. With the new speed the electrical shocks rocking Mary only intensified further.

His mouth was meanwhile busy, keeping hers busy. Her moans were becoming screams and his lips were muffling the sounds she was making. Sure hidden from sight was fine but hidden from sound was much harder. This thought crossed through Mary's mind as well. Her body only became more excited at the idea of being caught, giving her virginity to this man. Once his hips got to a pistoning speed it was too much for Mary and her every cell and tissue shook from an orgasm. As she writhed below him, his speed stayed steady and his attacks on her neck and mouth only intensified again. The earth shattering orgasm had her entire body tense up. He did not slow down or stop and just pistoned away right through the orgasm. This fact that he was still going just drove her right over the threshold of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her tongue hung out of her mouth and her whole body went limp.

"Mary! Mary!" Jordan was tapping her face with his hand and just grabbed his water to dump on her face.

"What just happened?" she asked still breathless and feeling euphoric.

"You passed out from stimulus overload." Jordan said as he pulled free of her body.

"I am so sorry" She pleaded trying to get his forgiveness for ruining the moment.

"Mary, it's ok. I would not want to have my way with you if you were not conscience for it." He gave a raw laugh as he pulled on his trunks. He saw her look of fear and disappointment. "If you want we can go again later. It is getting late though so we should head back."

"If that is what you wish" Mary replied laughing and getting her bikini on. She gathered her clothes up and grabbed the basket. Jordan got the rest of the stuff and they went back to the SUV together.

A long drawn out ring came echoing out of Jordan's pocket. "Damn this is work I will have to take this." he pulled out the phone and walked a few paces away. He was talking quickly with someone. It must have been urgent from what Mary saw.

"Bad news?" Mary asked closing the back of the car.

"Sadly it is." Jordan did not look pleased by the call at all. "There is an emergency that needs me to leave tonight." there was that anger from before in his voice and it was almost scary. "I am sorry Mary."

"I understand and knew what this was." She put on a brave face but he saw right through her.

"I will be back Mary. You have my word," He said with his voice full of that confidence she had come to love.

"Your word I can trust" She smiled and he waved his hand before her eyes. She passed out in his arms. His lips met her forehead and he flew away. He broke the spells for the car and stuff. He left her in her bed with a note.

"I WILL BE BACK

Jordan"

12