Touched By His Song

Story Info
Night at a concert ends unexpectedly.
3k words
4.19
14.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I can't believe I got such good tickets for this concert. I have been a fan all my life and the lead vocalist has been in my dreams since the first moment I laid my eyes on him. As I am sitting here in the front row, I wondered if he will even remember seeing my face when the concert is over.

I am shaking as they come out on stage. They are more amazing in person than they are on their albums.

He's watching me (or is it someone behind me?). They're singing a love ballad and he's crouching right down in front of me, his warm blue eyes looking right through me. I feel like I am going to pass out! Can he tell that I have been fantasizing about him in my dreams?

He's walking, picking up a rose that someone has tossed on the other side of the stage. Oh goodness, he's walking back with the rose in his hand. He hands me the rose; I gasp and reward him with a soft, shy smile as he moves down the stage, singing the opening notes of a song about loving and leaving someone behind.

I can't believe it! One of the security guards just walked over to me and gave me a backstage pass. I am going to join the hundreds of lucky fans back there. Will he even notice that I am standing there? Through the rest of the concert, I watch him - smiling and wondering how it will all end up.

The concert ends, and I work my way backstage. My heart is pounding, and feels as though it's going to explode out of my chest. When I reach the guard who sought me out, he smiles and leads me past the legion of fans, taking me to a room where he tells me someone will be with me in a moment, and that if I want to, I am welcome to watch any of the disks from the concerts stacked next to the DVD player.

And there I sit - 5 minutes pass, then 10, and then 15 minutes. Is a reporter coming to talk to me? Will others be joining me? It's been a long day; I lay my head back on the couch, trying to relax. When the door opens, I slowly open my eyes.

It is HIM - standing in the doorway! My heart leaps and quickens, and I swear he can hear it pounding in my chest. I stand up clumsily, attempting to smooth out my short skirt, hoping that I look okay. Oh God, he is walking over to me, and I can tell by the look in his eyes that he was hoping I'd accept his invitation.

"I'm glad that you came. I was hoping that the rose wasn't too forward, and that it wouldn't scare you away."

I just stare into his eyes and shake my head slowly. I am not a person who is easily left speechless, but at this moment in time I am not sure what to say. He takes my hand and gently kisses it, and then turns it over and kisses my palm. I feel like I am the only person in the world and wonder if there have been others in this situation with him.

He looks into my eyes as he explains, "I'm not the kind of person who would just pick one of my fans from the crowd and have my way with her and never remember her. She has to be special and have a certain look in her eyes. And you, my dear, have that look."

For the first time since he entered the room, I find my voice: "I'm not quite sure what to say to you. There are so many things I want to say and ask, but I'm not sure where to begin."

"Then just tell me the truth, are you married?"

I shake my head and sigh, "No I just went through a terrible relationship that I thought was going to end up in marriage, but he decided that we weren't 'right for each other.'"

Taking my face in his hands, he smiles, kisses me gently on the cheek, and whispers, "You are beautiful; any man that would give you up would have to be blind as well as dense."

I slowly pull my head back to look deep into his eyes and can't help but want to kiss him. He must sense it because he gently places his lips on mine and kisses me ever so gently. I moan. My legs go limp. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer, holding me up. I lay my hands on his chest, slowly sliding them up his shoulders and around his neck. I feel his heartbeat through my shirt and feel it quicken.

He slowly pulls away from me and looks deep into my eyes. "Are you sure you want this? I want to make sure before I let this go any further and you end up regretting anything that happens."

I nod and I whisper: "As sure as I'm standing here. Yes, I want this more than anything I have ever wanted in my entire life. You're all I dream of, all I can think of and tonight when you were looking into my eyes while singing to me, all I could do was want you even more."

He smiles, pulling me in closer and kissing me slowly, slipping his succulent tongue past my trembling lips. I feel Heaven and Earth move under my feet, and then realize that it really has. As he picks me up and carries me over to the couch. He gently lays me down and runs his hands down my neck, continuing slowly over the top of my blouse.

He looks into my eyes with an unspoken question. I nod. He now knows for sure that I want this.

My hands slide under his shirt and begin to pull it up. He pulls my shirt open quickly, sending the buttons flying across the room making my blouse separate as he runs his fingers over my silk bra. I moan, and my back arches to his touch. I want to feel his skin against mine. He lifts his arms up so I can pull off his sweat-drenched shirt. I slowly bring it to my face and inhale deeply. He looks down, chuckling, and buries his head in my neck. His nibbling mouth tickles, sending me into a fit of giggles as I try to buck him off.

He looks down at me and asks me, "Ok you have me here and all you want to do is take a whiff of my shirt? I don't know if I should be insulted or grateful."

I suddenly feel my body relaxing! I feel as though I'm with someone I have known all of my life and feel totally comfortable around. I reach up running my hands over his well-trimmed chest and circling his nipples with my finger.

I feel him take in a deep slow breath as his heart quickens to my touch. Lowering his head he slowly kisses me deepening the kiss, until he is reaching places I never knew. I feel his body move over mine; quivering as his hands move down my sides, continuing to the hem of my skirt. I moan under his touch, my hands move slowly down his back and over his firm ass. I feel his hand creep up my skirt, and I can't help but quiver and moan at the feel of his fingers on my soft, silky skin.

Slowly he runs his fingertips across the top of my leg toward the inside of my thigh. My breath quickens as I arch my hips into his fingers. I move my hands to the front of his pants and unbutton them, feeling the strain of his hard long cock against my belly. He moans, growing harder and longer as I slowly glide his pants down his legs. He reaches behind me, unzipping my skirt. I feel his fingers brush against me as he pulls the skirt down, leaving me naked and trembling - except for my bra, which he quickly unfastens.

Totally exposed. I look deep into his the eyes. My cheeks now flush with embarrassment.

He stands, walking me over to a door, opening it, and revealing a mirror. Standing behind me, he says, "You have such a beautiful body, and you have no reason to feel any embarrassment. Look at yourself, and let me tell you what I see. I see a beautiful woman with beautiful breasts, with a beautiful smile, with a very shapely body."

He turns me around and gently kisses me, slithering his hands down my back and over my bare ass. He slowly walks me backwards until I am up against the wall. His hands glide down my leg, and then he gently pulls my legs around his waist. He lifts me up a little more until I am right over the tip of his cock, then little by little my hot waiting pussy engulfs his hard cock. I grab onto his back and hold onto his shoulders tightly, swept away to places that I never knew existed.

My body is responding to his every touch and every move. He thrusts up into me deeper and deeper until I crash through the most exquisite orgasm I ever thought possible. He lowers his head, flicking his sizzling tongue over my nipples until I shake in an uncontrollable orgasm. He throws his head back and moans in pleasure as I feel him get close to his own release.

His eyes widen and he confesses with concern, "This is a bad time to ask but are you protected? I am so sorry! I had every intention of using a condom but ..."

"Yes! I have an IUD. I am hoping you're clean?"

He nods and smiles, then slowly puts his hands under my ass and raises me up slightly. He shoves his long, hard cock deeper inside of me.

He pushes me harder against the wall while driving his cock harder and harder into me, making me scream in total pleasure. I feel him pulsating inside me before he explodes, filling me with his sweet juice! I shudder and feel my body explode in another orgasm as our bodies slowly slide down the wall and on the floor.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses me gently as he looks deep into my eyes. I snuggle into his arms and just lie there with my head on his chest, as our breathing and our heartbeats slow. He strokes my hair with his soft touch and I feel myself drift off to sleep.

*

I slowly waken to a love ballad I've never heard before. It is dark except for a candle's glow. I look around, trying to get my bearings, trying to remember where I am, when it hits me and I bolt up right, covering myself with the blanket. I look around and find him sitting in a chair in a dark corner. He stops playing, and smiles - slowly and shyly.

"I'm sorry if I woke you, but when I get a song going in my head I have to put it down on paper and sitting here watching you sleep gave me inspiration."

"I don't mind being woken up by such beautiful music," I reply softly, then continue quickly, "Um, I'm not sure if it was all a dream, but then again since you are sitting there it couldn't have all been a dream, but I just want you to know that I am not a groupie. I don't go around sleeping with people in bands just to get a cheap thrill. I mean...I this is actually the first concert that I have been to in a real long time really. "

Laying his guitar aside, he stands and walks over to me, all the while gazing deep into my eyes.

"I know this, my love, and that thought never crossed my mind, but there is one thing I would like to know if you don't mind telling me?"

I shrug and say, "Sure, you can ask me anything. After all that we just did I don't know that I have many more secrets."

He grins sexily and says, "Well it is a simple question really, I would really like to know your name. You see, even though I can write the song without it, I would like to have a name in it."

I giggle, blushing and hiding my face in my hands as I shake my head. "My name is Karen. Karen Alexander. Um, ok so there are a few things you don't know about me after all." I giggle again, feeling utterly ridiculous for sounding like such a schoolgirl.

He smiles and takes my hands into his and brings them to his lips. "I am Jeremy Houston. It is nice to know such a beautiful woman like you."

"Do you think I wouldn't know who you were?" I laugh. "I mean, it's not like your pictures aren't scattered all over my bedroom, and your name's not plastered all over my computer. I live and breathe your name like it is my own. I talk about you to who ever will listen. I drove my family crazy for about a month before the concert and stood in line for 24 hours just to get the best tickets. How could I not know who you are?"

He just smiles, running his hands slowly down my cheek in a gentle caress. I timidly bring my hand up and slowly run my hands through his hair. All I can think of are the lyrics to one of his songs: "What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair, touch your lips, and hold you near." I reflect on the days when I sat at my computer watching his videos and wishing so badly that I could just have that one chance to touch him. I feel a tear slide down my face as my body starts shaking with emotion.

He pulls me close kisses my tear away and looks deep in my eyes with a questioning look. "Why are you crying, my love? Have I said or done something to make you unhappy?"

I look at him through teary eyes and shake my head. "No, you have made me very happy. You don't understand just how happy you have made me. I have spent days just thinking about how it would be to touch you and feel you close to me. I never thought this could ever come true."

Slowly he pulls me closer and kisses me deeply and wholly, until I feel every part of me start to tingle.

My hands glide down his sinewy back and I feel him take a deep breath. I moan and return his kiss with more fire and passion than I have ever known. I feel his hands slide down my still naked body and then his lips follow where his hands were. I moan deeply and run my hands through his hair as I feel him slide down to the very core of my being. I softly sigh and let my head drop back.

I start to go weak in the knees and slowly fall back on the couch as he kneels in front of me, burying his face deep into my hot waiting pussy. I grab a handful of his hair and push my hips into his face as he flicks his tongue over my already swollen clit. I let out a gasp as he sticks one finger into me. I feel like I am ready to lose my control as he slips another finger deep inside me.

I suddenly feel myself start to quiver all over, and then, just as I am about to explode, he takes my clit between his teeth and flicks his tongue over it. It is then that I let out a loud scream and feel myself shake in the most complete and totally erotic orgasm I have felt in a long time.

After my orgasm has subsided some, I pull his face up to mine and kiss him deeply, tasting myself on his hot and full lips. I then run my hands down his chest and then down to his pants. I rub my hand over his hard and swollen cock, slipping my hands inside his jeans. I pull them down looking deep into his eyes. I help him stand.

I kneel before him. I slowly flick my tongue over the head of his cock. He runs his hands through my hair, grabbing a handful and pulling a little. I take him deep in my mouth and run my hands over his nice firm ass. I never thought he would taste and smell as good as he did. I begin to feel like I will never be able to get enough of this man. I take him deeper in my mouth and slowly pull him out as I lick all the way up his cock. I take him in and out of my mouth several times. I can tell that he is about ready to come.

He looks down at me with smoky eyes, shakes his head in disbelief and whispers softly, "Baby if you don't stop now I don't think I will be able to."

I look up at him and give him a look that says, "I am not going to stop until you do."

He looks at me and lets out a deep moan. His grip tightens on my hair. I take him deeper into my mouth sucking and licking his cock. When I begin rubbing my hands over his balls, he finally loses his control; shuddering, he cums deep in my throat.

Shaking from his intense orgasm, he relaxes his grip a bit. He takes my hand, pulls me up to him and takes my face in his hands as he kisses me deeply. My heart feels as though it's about to explode in my chest - and it's just from his soft and gentle kisses.

The kiss - it reached into my very soul.