Touched by Moonlight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he was moving again. Katrina cried out as his hands were suddenly around her waist and she was turning, blurring in the air as he switched their positions with vampire speed. She knelt on the bed as he stood hot and hard behind her. She released a shaky breath and glanced back. His hands nearly spanned the whole of her waist, tightening his grip. "Taste." Was all she heard before his mouth was on her pussy and she felt a shock of lightning hit her like whiplash. She cried out, her talons extending and tearing into the mattress. His tongue devoured her, groaning as if she was the most delicious dessert he'd ever tasted.

'Cookie.' Luciano thought wildly as his mouth fed on her wetness. She tasted like a cookie, a fucking cookie. Sweet and decadent. 'Fuck.' He growled. She trembled in response. The darkness inside him shifted, coming closer to the surface in a way it never had before. He could wait no longer. The throaty, breathless sounds she made edged him on. "No biting" she gasped. He chuckled. "I wouldn't get myself mated by accident." Katrina forced herself to focus on the feelings he created in her body and not the emotions his words evoked. Even so, she could taste the emotions on the air and although she sensed his deep care for her, she couldn't separate it from his impending lust. That's all this was to him... Tears prickled her eyes. 'One night,' became her desperate mantra.

She let out a hard breath when he pulled away. Closed her eyes and could do nothing to suppress the moan that escaped her when she felt the large tip of his member part her moist, ready lips and push forward. If you'd told her a year ago Luciano would be the one finally taking her virginity she'd have laughed in your face. And now her body was wracked with pleasure and he hadn't done much yet. 'Gods.'

He waited there, allowing Katrina to feel the intrusion in a way that she never could have imagined. She was violated- blessedly, beautifully violated- but not enough. It wasn't enough!

Again, he moved, pushing a touch more. Katrina's head rolled back, exposing her throat. "Careful, beauty. You're tempting the beast." He groaned. Katrina had no words to come back with. The very idea that she was unknowingly teasing him was laughable. His wide chuckle echoed through the room. Katrina bared her teeth. She dared a glance behind her shoulder expecting him to look triumphant but instead the look on his face was one of slight bewilderment.

"You're stunning." His whispered words made her skin tingle in pleasure.

Katrina frowned at his words. 'What the hell is he talking about?'

All at once, he thrust the rest of the way, soaking up her cries and pressed into her hot, wet tightness, sinking all the way to the hilt. Katrina's head flew back, her hair fanned out around her as her cries filled the room. It hurt so wonderfully good. So perfectly agonizing.

But he gave her no time to get used to it before he was thrusting again. The feeling of being so deeply taken, so fully claimed by such a man was indescribable.

She sensed a dangerous peak drawing nearer, so intensely pleasurable, she knew it would feel like an explosion, all encompassing and all destructive. But it was mounting within her, ever closer, both promising and threatening at once. She panicked, could feel her power slipping, she groaned, distraught, tightening the reins on her mental barriers. Luciano's eyes narrowed behind her, his hand came down hard against her ass, snapping her out of her panicked daze.

"With me. Don't you dare leave that brain of yours while you're with me. You stay here, rooted. With me!" He hissed furiously, his fangs dragging up the curve of her back. Katrina gasped as the energy slammed back inside her and shut off. Before she could focus on the implications of that, he gave another deep thrust. His scent surrounded her, his strength told her in no uncertain terms who was in control here. She groaned, delighted.

Luciano had never been as overwhelmed with the need to sink his fangs into skin like he did now, with her. Only her. His thrust grew harder, longer. Dominant. Possessive. He'd felt the barrier intact within her, knowing he was the first man to take her fucking thrilled him and his vampire.

"Luciano." Katrina gasped. She felt him stiffen and without giving her a second to get adjusted, he was switching their positions until she was once again on her back, beneath him, gazing up. He thrust hard and hit home, she cried out, her legs automatically wrapping around him. She could feel his body claiming hers. The blinding flame of his power grew, she could feel it coming from his body, a thick stream of— magic? It was laced with power as it curled around her, drawing her into it's flame like strong silk ropes reaching into her spirit, drawing out her power. Dangerously calling to it. Beckoning it to come forward. She cried out as he thrust, gritting her teeth, fighting the overwhelming building sensations inside her.

'Madness'

Luciano moved, releasing her hair, which she hadn't noticed he held, to brace his hands against the bed on either side of her head. His muscles rippled and flexed as he lifted his body, never breaking the seal he'd formed at their hips. He eased out of her tightness below ever so slightly, then shoved back in. Katrina shuddered with the impact, feeling him deeper than she ever would have thought possible.

Again, he pulled away, and again he drove forward, claiming her with a thrust that took her one step closer to the edge. Katrina trembled under the assailing sensations as he grazed those teeth along the flesh of her neck to her collarbone.

Her hands clutched at his chest, unconsciously dazed at the broad ridges beneath her fingertips, and when Luciano's teeth rose over the crest of her breast to stop at the barrier of her aching nipple, Katrina dug her fingernails into his muscle, desperate to find relief.

Luciano's mouth closed over the nipple, and Katrina's eyes flew open as the tip of one of his fangs pricked threateningly at the tender flesh. He sucked and she rose to meet him as lighting ran from her breast to her sex, earning a cry from her lips.

His tongue brushed over the sensitive bud before he again rose with vampire speed and moved up her body, thrusting hard.

Katrina bucked beneath him, and, as if he'd known she would fight, Luciano's hands once more found her wrists and pressed them into the bed beneath them.

'Close.... so close.'

The madness was rising, the edge coming closer as Luciano pulled out and drove in- over and over. Every long, thick inch of his glorious cock, claiming her to the point of delirium. Katrina tossed her head to both sides, she had nowhere to go. Her ache grew and grew and her body quaked beneath him, consumed by a passion it could not endure.

And then, Luciano drove in one final time, pressing deep and setting off a convulsion in her nerves. She could feel his release like an eruption of lava within her, scorching her to the core and magnifying her own climax as it finally broke free. The waves rolled over Katrina, claiming her in a suffocating sea of pleasure.

Above her, Luciano rose like a god, his eyes darkened. The aura around him intensified, going from blatant awe to blatant hunger in record time. He claimed her lips with his own, stealing the last of her cries and swallowing them in a kiss. She screamed into his mouth as the last of her volcanic orgasm ripped through her, her beautiful vampire voice going hoarse with effort. Oblivious to the shockwave of her power that struck the windows and furniture like the blast of a bomb, instantly cracking them into billions of shards and then sending those shards outward in a dazzling and dangerous display. Then his body dropped onto of hers.

**

There was no weakness, there was no pain, no fear. She was floating, weightless.

It was the silence that alerted her that something was wrong. Her heart slammed into her chest, her head snapped forward. She touched Luciano's' damp hair above her, her eyes looking wildly around the room.

'No!

No.'

On a breath, she was poised naked above him, her hand moving to his forehead while releasing her healing energy only to cry out when it left her in a violent backlash, his unresponsive body jerked beneath her palms. Her energy ran rampant, she fought to control it and guide it to heal his body from whatever damage she'd caused. Sobs tore through her unbidden, tears poured down her cheeks at her lack of control.

'What have I done?'

"Luciano. Open your eyes! Please.. " She cried.

"Wake up!" Katrina begged. Her trembling hands planted firmly on his body as the emerald energy visibly surrounded them. It jerked and pulled against her mental restraints, for the first time in a long time unwilling to do as she commanded. Katrina ground her teeth, pushed the last of her energy outwards, surrounding him until she saw that spark light up inside his soul again in recognition, immediately relief washed over her. His chest expanded and his breath evened out. He slept.

Katrina reached down intending to touch his cheek and jerked back before she could, her body slammed into the wall opposite of the room, what was left of it. Unwilling to touch him. She looked at the destruction she'd made, covered her face with her hands and cried. Tremors rocked her body.

"Cookie." Luciano whispered softly. Dreaming. His body only sleeping now and even so, reaching out to her through her torment.

Katrina fell to her knees, her crazed wide gaze trained on his slumbering body on the bed. 'I'm sorry- Sorry.' The bed frame was slit in two, the bed tilted on a strange angle, half of it broken. Katrina looked down at her hands in horror, seeing the emerald sparks coming from her finger tips, that she could no longer control. Shame and guilt swamped her, her arms wrapped around her shoulders. Closing her eyes, her power built as she used whatever was left of her strength to materialize, to put as much distance between them as she could. A moment later, her shuddering body exploded into a million particles and vanished.

******

Thank you to the amazing editor in my life, Inverted Fool, whos' patience still amazes me. Only 2 or 3 more chapters for this short story to be done. Hope you're all having a beautiful holiday season!

Happy New Year!

Leave me a thought!

12