Touched for the Very First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
699 Followers

Klaus was pulling my panties into a g-string as he put lotion in and around the back of my thighs and hamstrings. Out of nowhere Klaus broke the silence.

"Have you ever touched a man's penis?" he asked.

I was so embarrassed I never knew what to say so I kept quiet.

"Ok sorry if I offended you" Klaus continued.

"Its ok, the truth is I have never even seen one." I answered.

"Well I can help you out with that!" Klaus offered.

Before I had a chance to say anything Klaus had pulled his shorts off and was standing nude.

I turned around to look. This was the first time I was given this opportunity and I was curious. His penis was so long. It was hard and it stood up like a rocket about to launch. I was amazed at how big it was and how it pulled his balls upwards. His penis was quite pink and his balls were covered in hair and so round and big. It looked so strange, nothing like I had imagined. My only reference was what I had seen in a porn magazine that belonged to one of my friend's brothers.

I wanted to reach out and touch his penis and feel it along it length but I didn't have the nerve to make the move.

"You see its not normally like this, its because you have made me horny. You are such a sexy girl" Klaus remarked.

"Feel it!" Klaus suggested as he took my hand and placed it around his thick tube.

It felt hot. I wrapped my fingers around its circumference. It was huge, my short fingers nearly never got around it. Klaus put his hand over my hands and started to pull them up his penis and when I felt a ridge at the top he pulled my hand downward right to the base of his penis. I felt his balls against my pinky.

Klaus now took his hands off mine and he put his finger against my panties and pushed it inwards into my hot pussy. This was unbelievable. I could not help it. My breath just went away and a loud moan deep from my gutturals came out all by itself. He pushed his finger in and out on top of my panties, and in doing so was caressing my tight little clitoris. I felt a rush of something come down body, like a waterfall. I went with it and I felt a contraction and then another one and a ripple of contractions rooted deep inside my core and spreading outwards. My pussy felt like a well of bubbling juices. I felt them overflow out and soak out my panties. There was a clear spot at my pussy entrance making my panties see through. My pubic hairs showed through.

I continued the up and down motion on his cock as Klaus stretched his head backwards. His hand was moving in rythm to mine. I had stopped being shy and I was moaning loudly as his fingers managed to penetrate my pussy through the panties. Klaus was moaning too.

I then felt his cock jump in my hands and it then went nuts, jumping up again and again. Each time it jumped it spat out some white sperm, which was dripping warm down my fingers. Klaus was moaning and breathing loudly and quickly. I kept going up and down until he put his hands on mine and took my fist off his penis.

"Wow, that was so good. I needed that badly!" Klaus said smiling at me.

I looked at the white cum all over my little fingers. I rubbed them clean against my panties.

I had so many different sensations and new experiences that day. I wanted to take my panties off and have Klaus touch me there unabated, but I didn't really know what I was doing as I was so young and inexperienced.

I hid the new swimsuit from my mother but I did wear it again and I discovered then that it was a magnet for attention, and I enjoyed the sexy, sensual feeling I got when a guy would perv over me with lust. I never gave out the hint that I enjoyed the attention, but it worked so well in getting me horny. I even learnt a few tricks to get more attention. I did overhear some guys call me a cock tease, but that didn't worry me.

I have some photos of me in the swimsuit so email me if you want to see them.

Racqel
Racqel
699 Followers
12