Touching Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark & Linda continue discovering each other.
2.1k words
3.97
21.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Chapter 2: Let Me See

I was setting on the shore of the lake that is in the middle of our property fishing. "Hay you!" Linda called to me.

I turned to her as I rolled up my fishing line. "Hay back at you!" I smiled at her as she walked to me as the two nephews that were staying with us blew past me and out into the lake. I couldn't help but watch her as she walked making her little short summer dress swirl around her thighs. "I thought you wouldn't be here for a while yet!" I said when she got to me.

Linda pointed to the boy's splashing and generally raising hell in the water. "You think I could keep them away?" She laughed, as I looked at her 36c breast her nipples hard from moving under the thin material of her dress. "Besides I thought it would be fun to spend some time out here with my man."

She sat down the picnic basket she was carrying bending at the waist as she did so. Her dress pulled high up the back of her thighs as her breasts fell forward making the all ready tight top of the strapless dress even tighter. At 28 Linda had not lost a thing and I knew it was because she worked out several times a week. My eyes were pulled back to the hem of her dress as it came up to just below her bottom. "God woman I love you." I thought as I felt my self-length in my shorts.

"Well I am glad you did. It is kind quiet out here."

She looked out at the kid's. "HAY! NOT TO FAR OUT BOY"S!" she called to them as she sat down making her dress billow out in the process. At 8 and 10 they were a hand full. "The rumor in town is that you have a woman friend coming out here every other day." She looked over the top of her sunglasses at me. "I wonder who that could be?" she smiled

Her dress had slipped up past mid thigh as she sat down and I smiled at her as I let my eyes run over them from behind my sunglasses. "Well there is this one lady that shows up some times. She I quit a looker to." I sat down on the blanket with her as she leaned back on one elbow and said in a stage whisper. "She is a wild fuck to! Really likes it!" I licked my lips as I looked at her top full of those soft round breasts. "If you know what I mean."

"Yes I know all about that lady. Maybe she should come around more often. I hear she really took a liking to you." Laughing Linda moved in such a way that her dress pulled up almost to her hip. She looked out at the boys splashing around. "Mark I need you to know that I love you for the other day. I am sorry for not talking to you, it's well I just didn't know that's all." I watched her dress fall between her legs as she turned folding one leg under the other exposing both legs up to her dress covered crotch. She looked at me. "Umm, do you still think I am pretty?"

I didn't know where that came from. "What the hell kind of question is that? Your one of the most beautiful woman I have ever known! What is this all about?"

Her cell phone rang. It was her brother. "Ok sweet hart. I know, but we are down at the lake. Yes, yes I know and I will make them run. I love you." She hung up the phone. "BOYS YOUR DAD IS AT THE HOUSE WAITING FOR YOU. She called to the kid's and they both came running. "Go on up to the house. He has dry cloths and is waiting for you." Off they went screaming up the trial to the house. We could hear them the whole quarter mile to the house.

"Larry came out to pick them up and take them in to Dallies to a ball game." Linda moved on the blanket turning to the little ice chest she had brought with her. "Want a beer?"

"Sure." I watched as the thin white material of her panties came into my view for just an instant as she turned. "What are we going to do tonight then?" I asked.
"Well I thought we could just spend the rest of the day here and then tonight you could cook me a big thick stake." She handed me the cold beer. "Would that be ok?"

"Sounds good to me as long as you don't mind spending time with me. Let me see what did you call me? Oh yes, a boring old looser."

She looked at me with a slight smile as she lay back on the blanket. "There was only one looser until the other day and it wasn't you." She pointed to her little beach bag. "Get the sunscreen out of my bag for me will you." I turned to the bag and dug out the cream and when I turned back to her she had pulled the hem of her dress up so that it was just a little wad of cloth below her breasts. "I want to get some sun while you fish."

Her tiny little white panties did nothing to cover her full pussy mound and were just shear enough that I could see she was freshly shaved. "Who can fish with you laying there like that?"

She looked over the top of her sunglasses at me and I thought I saw here eyes drop to my now very hard dick as it pushed out the front of my shorts. "Then stay here with me." Smiling at me she looked at the tube of cream in my hand. "Want to put that on my legs?"

"I don't,"

"Come on, I won't bight." She opened her thighs just enough that I was now looking at her pussy lips.

Although I wasn't quite use to her being so bold I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I put some of the scented cream in my shaking hand. Her panties had slipped to the side fully exposing one soft lip to my gaze and I was awe struck as I looked at how her vagina lips were just a little darker than her skin. My hand was shaking as I touched her ankle.

She rose up on her elbows looking at me. "Mark, are you shaking?"

I devoured her with my eyes drinking in her beauty like it was fine wine. "Linda seeing you out like this is so new to me. When I think of all the time I wasted, well I love the new you that's all!" I could feel the precum as it leaked from my now acing dick and into my shorts. "My god you are so beautiful." I ran my hand up over her calf and began working the sunscreen into her thigh. "I love you so much and you have to promises me that you will tell me every thing from now on. I can't believe we went all this time with me thinking I was doing a good job in bed and you being so unhappy." I squeezed her thighs. "Linda we can never let any thing like that happen again." I bent down kissing her thigh then looked up to see her smiling at me.

"I love you to Mark, we will be fine."

I looked at the dress covering her breasts "Take your dress all the way off. I want to see the sun on your breasts."

She tilted her head to one side looking at me for a second as she thought about what I had asked her to do. "And if I do will you want to put cream on them to?"

"Yes!"

"Are you saying you want to touch me all over right out here where any one can see?" she asked as she sat up looking at me.

"Yes."

Still watching me she pulled the cloth of her dress over her head. I let out a soft groan as her full firm breasts came into view. Her nipples were the same color brown as her pussy lips and grew hard puckering up into dark little points. Linda's breasts rolled to the side as she layback resting on her hands as she looked at me. "Is this what you want Mark? Do you want me to show my self to you?" She looked around. "Do you want to make me all wet and sticky out here for any one to see?" she looked around again. "Do you want to show me off as you touch me?"

"Yes!"

I moved up to her putting my face close to hers as she spoke to me. I kissed her softly tasting her tongue as she slipped it into my mouth. I pulled back looking at her as I ran my sunscreen filled hands over her belly moving them up to cup her breasts. I pulled slightly on her nipples and a soft moan came from her as she looked around again.

"Mark honey, you don't know what it has been like having to sneak around, wanting people see me." She was looking at my eyes. "Wanting you to know about it all. God baby how I have wanted to do things just like this with you." She ran her finger across my lips. "I love you to."

"I know sweetheart." I sat back looking at her. "And I had no idea I would like it to. I also know that you are very, wet. I can see what its doing to your panties." I looked around knowing that even though the lake was on my property, there was sure to be some on fishing or Kayaking out there but I saw no one.

"I love you very much." She ran her hand over my face touching my lips again. She moved to her knees and then stood up making her breasts move and bounce on her chest. "I think I will go cool off."

Her little thong did nothing to hide her nakedness and I watched her ass move as she walked away from me and down to the water. My cock was so hard it was hurting as I slipped my hand into my shorts and adjusted it. The tip was covered in my cream and I rubbed it up and down the length of it as I watched Tina make a shallow dive into the cool water. I watched her paddling around as began to gather up our stuff so we could go back to the house.

I was setting on the ice chest watching her as she walked out of the water lifting her hands to her head. Her hard nipple caped breasts lifted as she took both hands pushing back her wet hair as she walked to me. Her now wet panties drew my eyes to them making me smile because they were so sheer she might as well not had them on. I looked at how the muscles in her thigh rippled acing to be in her as she drew up to me and stopped.

"I guess this means you are ready to go?" she looked around. "Where did you put my dress?"

"Away."

Linda smiled. "You want me to walk back to the house like this?" she ran her hand through her hair again making her breasts bounce as she pushed it back from her face. "What if some on meets us on the trail?"

"We will hear them and I have your dress right here. Besides you are the one that likes to show off." I looked around and then back at her. "It is one thing to talk about it but quite another to do it."

"So is this a test?" She waved her hand around showing me our surroundings. "If it is it isn't a very good one. There isn't any one around to see me."

"Come on we can talk about it while we make dinner."

She was right there was no one on the trail to the house. I really knew there wouldn't be. I man after all it was on my land with no way for people to get to our house. But tomorrow would be different. I watched her naked ass moving in front of me as we went up the trail. If my plan worked out little Miss Linda would be seen by a lot of folks.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers