Touching Ch. 03

Story Info
He learns there's more to woman he loves.
3.1k words
4.05
20.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Part 3: Linda Talks, This Is Going To Be A Fun Day!

I was so surprised at how Mark had reacted when he caught me showing off but more than any thing I was excited. Now here he was walking up the trail to the house behind me, watching me as I walk along wearing only my panties. I was so excited because he was doing all he could to make me happy after not being taken care of in bed for so long.

As we cooked our dinner we talked about many things but it all came to a head as we had a glass of wine after we ate. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he picked up my hand. "I mean all I want to do is make you happy Linda." He looked deep into my eyes. "Maybe if you told me a little more about it. Well maybe I will know more about what to do."

"Well the first time I knew it turned me on to be looked at I was in high school. I had just turned 18 and was going from gym class to history when I slipped and fell. There I was on the ground with my skirt around my hips when the coach ran over to help me. I had cut my knee and was bleeding. He got down on his knees to look at my cut but his eyes kept running up my legs to my panties. At first I was pissed that he was trying to look but he was being so nice I couldn't stay mad and took me to his office to "clean the cut."

He had me set up on one of the tables in his office as he got some things to bandage my knee with. I had pulled my skirt up high on my thigh as I slipped up on the table and thinking about the look on his face I just left it that way. He had me set up with both feet on the table with my hurt knee bent and stuck up in the air and I knew he could see my backside through my panties as he reached behind my knee lifted it, "So he could open the cut to clean it." And as he looked at my panties I thought what the hell and leaned back just letting him look." I sat down on the coffee table in front of Mark as I told him what happened. "Mark he lifted my knee and moved my leg so that it opened me wide just like this." I laid back and put my legs up like the coach had. "And when he ran his hand over my leg as he looked at my pussy I just flooded my panties. I smiled as I watched him Mark, looking at how I was exposed to him, he licked his lips and he was hard in his pants. I was tingling in my clit and I opened my legs wider for him."

I had been watching Mark for a reaction, and his eyes kept going to my crotch. He was looking at how little of me was covered by my panties as I lay there with my legs open. He just smiled at me as I went on talking to him. "When he was really sure I was letting him see me and would not go running from the room he touched my leg. He began slowly running his hand up and down my thigh. He said I looked so soft and asked me if he could touch me. I told him no but I would let him see my pussy if he wanted to. Of course he did so I pulled my panties to the side." I slipped my hand down to my crotch and pulled the thin cloth to the side as I had done for the couch, "and the old guy came in his pants. After that I played with my self for hours and thought about the look on his face when he came. I flashed him every chance I got after that." I slipped my finger into the folds of my woman hood showing Mark what I had done. "I even let him watch me as I played with my self once." I rose up and ran my fingers over Marks lips letting him taste me. "And I have wanted to show off for you every since we met. I was just afraid to tell you about it."

Mark got a very hard look on his face. "And do you want to fuck them?"

"No baby that's not the fun of it. The fun comes from them not being able to touch me. I put my hands o n Marks chest and pushed him back on the couch. "Watch." I moved so that my panty-covered pussy was open to him. I ran the fingers of my right hand slowly up and down over the thin cloth that was covering my woman hood letting my fingers bounce on my hard clit. His eyes were glued to my crotch as I slowly slipped my finger under the now wet cloth. I was breathing hard as I looked at how his 9-inch cock was pushing out the front of his shorts. "Umm see baby? Some times this is all it takes for me to cum." I pushed two fingers deep into my self-grunting as my nails lightly scratched my insides. "You want to see me cum don't you Mark?"

"Yes I do," He started to lean forward and I put my hand on his chest stopping him. "But I want to be part of it when you do." He stood up pulling me to my feet. "Come on." He said as he pulled me out the front door.

We stopped on the porch. "Take them off and set on the swing."

I was trembling as I pulled my panties of and let them fall to the floor. Naked I sat down on the porch swing as I watched him take his cock out. "Now do it for me sweetheart! Touch it for me out here." He began to slowly pump his hand up and down his hard dick as he watched me push my fingers back into my self.

We both knew no one could see me as I sat there with my legs open in the porch light but the thought that they might was all I needed to get going. I watched Mark as he leaned back against the porch rail stroking his cock. His eyes ran over me as I slipped two fingers into my self and began working my thumb over my clit. It only took a few seconds and I was Cumming!

"Oh god Mark! Oh baby I'mmm cmmingggggg OOHHHhhhhh!" I pushed my fingers in and out as fast as I could. I closed my eyes as I pulled on my clit cumming again. "OH, OH, OH YESSSSssssssso h baby!" I opened my eyes looking at my husband, watching him as he pumped his dick in front of me. "Oh, yes cum for me Mark! Please!" I was almost out of my senses as I pushed my ass up into my hand, pumping my self-hard. "OH, Oh godddddd!" Mark stepped to me so his dick was only inches from my face as his hand flew up and down his steal rod. "Oh yes shoot it on me!"

He growled as he pushed his hips "UNNGGGAAAAAaaaaaaaa hhaaaaaaaaoommmph!" I came again howling as the first spurt of his white-hot liquid love hit me in the face! He leaned into me putting the tip of it next to my cheek as I looked up at him.

"OH MY GGGggnnagggod!" Came from him as he looked down at me and let the rest of his hot seed shoot out onto my face. It dripped down onto my right breast. It ran down hanging from my nipple then dripped down onto my hand as I pushed my fingers deep into my soaking pussy Cumming for the last time. Mark pulled my head into his crotch hugging me as he ran his trembling hands down my back while I relaxed.

Come on baby let's go get you cleaned up and to bed." He said as he pulled me to my feet. We went to the bathroom where he took a worm cloth and washed my face and breast. He rinsed it out. "Set on the toilet baby let me wash you their to." I sat down opening my legs wide to him. He looked up at me as he washed my swollen pussy with the soothing cloth. "I want you happy more than any thing Linda and I like what we are doing." He sat the cloth on the sink and pulled me to my feet. He led me to the bedroom. "I think this will be fun." I sat on the edge of the bed. "But there is no way another man will ever touch you. You can show it off all you want to." He took my hand in his as he put his face close to mine. He kissed me. "But no one is to touch you. That is the deal?"

"Mark honey I never dreamed I could be so happy. I love you so much." I ran my hand over his cheek. "There will never be another man for me but you."

He pushed me back as he crawled over me. He wrapped me in his strong arms pushing his soft dick into the crack of my ass as he did. "Ok then let the games begin!" he pulled me tight kissing me on the shoulder. "Tomorrow should be a very interesting day!" he turned out the light. "God I love you."

I stretched as the sleep cleared out of my brain. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife looking down at me. "Hay Mister. Coffee is ready and the eggs will be soon. Get up!" she was naked except for some small little with panties that covered nothing as she turned and walked to the door. "Pick out what you want me to wear and then come and eat." She left the room smelling of her perfume and me with a hard on.

I went to her dresser and pulled out what I wanted her to wear and then going to her closet I picked out a summer dress that I love to see her in. I took a quick shower and then wearing only my towel walked into the kitchen. Linda's sister was standing at the kitchen counter. I tried to not act disappointed but then I realize Linda had only been wearing her little panties when she walked out of the bedroom. "Good morning." I kissed my sister in law on the cheek feeling a little shock as her small breast brushed against my bare skin as she handed me my coffee. "And hello to you Miss Di."

"Hello back to you sir."

"I was just telling Di that you are taking me some place this morning."

"Yes I thought we would go to the beach." I looked over the top of my coffee cup at Linda's good looking older sister. "I think we are going to have an adventure to day. " Not knowing how much Di knew I looked at a smiling Linda. "You are welcome to come with us if you would like."

At thirty Di was a six-foot tall beauty with blond hair, green, green eyes and legs that seamed to go forever. She was a 36a so she almost never wore a bra and her nipples seamed to always be hard under her cloths. She loved short dresses saying that since God didn't give her tit's she need to show what he did give her, and I sure didn't complain about it.

"That might be fun. Tell me about it while we eat." She said. "Where are we going." She got a kind of sly smile on her face. "It's ok mark, I know all about my little sis and her, shale we say quirk."

"Well it is only an hour drive to the cove at the lake. It has always been a fun place and I don't think it will be to crowded." I looked at Linda. "For our first outing." She just smiled at me as she took a bite of egg.

"I don't have a swimsuit." Di said looking at Linda. "Or does that matter?"

"I am sure I can find you alittlesomething to wear." Linda grinned.

They talked about what to take as we ate and I didn't know where to look first. At Linda setting topless at the table or a Di's hard nipples pushing out her T-shirt top. We finished eating and as I cleared the table the girls went to the back of the house and to the bedroom.

I loaded the truck as the girls got ready and I must admit I was more than a little excited about not only Linda showing off but getting Di involved as well. "Are you all ready?" I turned to find both girls walking out of the house. Linda was wearing the short little summer dress I had picked out earlier but it was Di that drew my attention.

Di had on one of Linda's summer dresses and because she was so much taller then her sister it just did cover her ass leaving those long legs fully exposed. "Wow! You two look great!" I made sure Linda saw me checking her out. I see you found what I laid out." I said to Linda as I opened the truck door for her. "Did you change any thing?"

"Only what Di was wearing." Linda smiled at her sister as she slipped in the trucks back door. "And I think you will approve what she is wearing to." I got in my side. "She is a little worried about you seeing so much of her Mark."

I turned in my seat looking back at Di as I backed out of the driveway. "I am one lucky fucker to have you wanting to go with us Di. Just relax and know you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

I got a week little smile from her. "I can't believe she talked me into this!"

"You will be fine."

I had always enjoyed Marks good looks and teasing him had been a lot of fun over the years. He had always loved looking at my legs and I had let him see a lot of them. In fact if my sweet sister Linda had not married him I sure as hell would have. Any way I had known about Linda's fetish for being seen since she was in school and had also known she was so afraid to tell Mark that she almost let it ruin her marriage. So as you might figure I was surprised when she called me and asked me over saying that Mark knew all about her thing and they were going to the lake. I was excited that she wanted me to go with them. I had to admit to my self as I watched her getting dressed, if you could call it that, she was a hot little shit. But what I couldn't believe was that she had talked me into also wearing almost nothing saying she didn't want to be alone. "Well at least he is taking us to a not to well used beach." I thought to my self.

Mark parked us as close to our chosen spot as he could and started hauling stuff down to an old Oak tree that sat at the grasses edge before a little strip of sandy beach. I waited until he was just behind me and bent over at the waist fully exposing my thong covered ass to him.

"It looks like Linda isn't the only one that likes to be seen." He said with a smile.

"What? Did you see something?" I put a little tinkle in my voice as I looked around acting all-innocent. I turned to Linda. "Are you really going to do it?"

In answer to my question Lind took hold of the hem of her little dress and pulled it over her head.

What Mark had chosen for me to wear was a black body suit that I had bought for an anniversary present. I had bought it to wear for him but because of they way thing were I had never worn it. It had a snap crotch and was very narrow as it run up over my shaved pubic mound. The leg opening's were French cut and went high over my hips into a half inch wide strip that dipped into a thong back that nothing much more than a string so my back was really naked. The front was cut in a plunging v down over my breasts to my belly button and it was so sheer that what there was of the thin cloth almost looked like black smoke.

Mark had sat down on the ice chest to watch me and as I looked at him he made no effort to cover his bulging hard as it pushed out his shorts. I looked at Di. "Ok now it's your turn."

I could see in her face she wasn't to sure about what we were doing. "It's ok baby. Just try and if you can't relax you can cover up." I said to her as I touched her shoulder. God her skin was hot! I waved my arm around. "Look baby, the closest people are way over there and to them this just looks like a swimsuit."

Mark just sat back watching as Di looked at him. "Linda I know. It's just that, well." She stepped to me kissing me on the cheek. "Are you sure?" she asked me so softly I knew Mark could not hear.

I kissed her back letting my lips touch hers for the first time since were living at home. "Yes! I have missed this." I said and kissed her softly again.

Di stepped back looking at Mark as she pulled her dress over her head and let it drop. He caught his breath as he looked at my sister standing before him wearing a white tube top that was made of sheer nylon and some tiny white thong panties. She reached into her bag pursing out some sunscreen, "In that case you had better put some of this on me because I don't want to get burnt."

I looked at Mark and smiled. "This is going to be a very fun day!"

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers