Touching Eileen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

I was used to picking voices out of party-murmur, so it wasn't hard to answer her. "Well, let's see. Something about not going skiing in Colorado over Christmas this year. Oh, and their aunt is visiting next week and they don't know where to put her because they're in the middle of painting the guest room. Dull, huh? Aren't you glad you asked? Oh, wait, this is better. Their neighbor found a stray hippopotamus in their swimming pool …"

"They did not say that!" She banged her hip into me again and seemed to slip, so that I had put my hand around her waist to steady her. The warmth and youthful firmness of her were electric. I felt a pressure deep in my loins and my cock was now pushing out hard against my shorts. I leaned away from her a little awkwardly to hide it.

"You could make things a little more interesting down there," I said. "Slip off that t-shirt and walk down the stairs naked."

I immediately regretted saying it, but she let out a high giggle and several people below looked up toward us. I took a step back, feeling foolish, and she slipped behind me, out of sight, her hands on my shoulders.

"I don't want to anyone to see me like this," she whispered.

"What? A second ago you were ready to walk downstairs naked."

"I was not!"

I leaned back slightly, enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressing gently into my back, her hard nipples burning into me. She didn't seem to notice.

"What are they saying now? Did they see us?"

"I don't think so. It's pretty dark up here." Her breath warmed the back of my neck. "Okay, I can hear some more now. Someone is asking where that sexy Eileen is. He's saying that she sure looked hot in her swimsuit." I didn't know how far to push this; but I wasn't getting any resistance from her. I kept my tone light. "And when the sun shone through your hair you looked like you'd just stepped out of a Ralph Lauren ad … or was that a Maxim ad?"

"They aren't saying anything of the kind," she said primly.

I shifted back just a little further. Now my butt was in contact with her belly, just above her crotch.

"There's more. See the two guys right below? One's saying that you have a tattoo … where? Oh,there."

"Now I know that you're making it up!"

She was right of course, but a moment later I heard a different voice that actuallywas talking about her. "Hey," I said. "Listen for yourself."

We switched places, and she leaned forward at the railing to hear better. I stepped behind her. The voice said something inconsequential about running into Eileen at a store in town then moved on to other topics.

She sighed, disappointed. "Your story about the tattoo was better, even if you were making it up."

"Well, there's only one way to know for sure."

My mouth went dry. We'd been on the edge of something all day, Eileen and I; the sensuality between us as thick as the sultry night air. Still, I couldn't imagine why I had said that. But I was committed now. The flirting and the banter were over. My hands moved toward her. I touched the sides of her dress near the hem. The warmth of her thighs flowed through the thin fabric and I heard her breathing deepen. Very slowly, I slid my hands upward. The dress rose, exposing more of her tanned thighs. I expected her to push my hands away at any moment, but she seemed frozen in place. I kept bunching the dress up and another inch of thigh came into view. The hem hovered for a moment at the juncture where the tops of her legs met her ass. I could see a tan line, then a sliver of paler flesh.

I kneeled down and moved my face closer to her. I moved the dress further upward. Now I could see the bottom of the small triangle of satiny material that formed the back of her thong. It was bright red. She shivered and her breath caught in her throat.

"There's only one spot left to check."

There was no giggle in response to my witless remark this time. We were past that. This had stopped being a game.

I laid my palms on the bare flesh of her hips. She gasped. I hooked my fingers around the thin strips at the sides of her panties and started tugging them down as gradually as I had lifted her dress. I could feel her tremble as the strap slid slowly over the curve of her cheeks. My thinking slowed, as if I were moving through some sort of liquid. From downstairs, the music stopped. I heard someone say goodnight to someone else.

The thong was down to the tops of her thighs. Her legs were a little apart, and I could see a hint of her pussy lips. Her smell was sweet and musky. I moved one hand around her hip until it touched downy pubic hair.

A louder goodnight came from below, followed by the sound of feet treading on the stairs. The thick fog that filled my head suddenly cleared. I moved my hands away from her skin as if it were burning.

"Oh my god!," said Eileen. "Someone's coming!" She stepped away from me, pulled her panties up and ran down the hall. I remained where I was, on my knees, staring blankly straight ahead. A minute later the relative who had started up the stairs reached the mezzanine and, puffing slightly, walked up to me.

"Are you all right?"

I took a deep breath, smiled weakly. "Just felt a little dizzy. Maybe one too many glasses of wine." I put my hand on the railing and struggled to my feet.

"Sure you're all right?"

I nodded. "Yes, really."

I still hadn't moved several minutes later when Eileen passed me without a word and walked down the stairs into the living room. She had dried her hair and changed into yellow knit shift. My heart stopped beating while I watched her move among the few remaining guests. I expected her to stop at any moment and point towards me, identifying the pervert who'd tried to take advantage of her at the top of the stairs. But she just said a few words to everyone and then walked out of sight towards the kitchen.

I started breathing again, and a minute later stumbled into my bedroom. I thought mordantly to myself that I could use a cold shower. I started the water going, gritted my teeth, and stepped in. I stood there shivering, hoping that the cold spray would drive a few of the lascivious thoughts out of my head. When I stepped out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom, Eileen was in the doorway holding a pile of towels. I stopped where I stood.

"Connie wanted to make sure that you had enough towels …"

I pointed to the one wrapped around my waist. "I'm fine, thanks."

She hesitated at the doorway for a second. She was wearing a little make-up, I noticed. Just some eye shadow and lipstick. But it hadn't been there earlier.

"Look, Eileen," I said. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I must have had too much to drink …"

"Oh, it's okay." She smiled uncertainly. Neither of us could think of what else to say. She looked around for a second then pointed toward a window that faced the side yard, which was wide open.

"You should really close that. The bugs will come in."

I nodded. "But I like the sounds." I walked over to it and motioned for her to come next to me. She wavered, then put the towels down and moved closer. With the house quiet, the crickets and the bellowing frogs filled the night. I could pick out the voices of individual frogs, some a little louder or softer, some deeper or higher-pitched.

"If you were a lady frog, which one would you go for?" I asked.

"Hmm. That's a tough one. They all sound so sexy. Well, maybe the big fellow way off to the right. He seems lonely somehow."

We smiled at each other.

"No one ever touched me like that before," she said in a small voice.

I was suddenly conscious of being half-naked, of really being alone with her for the first time.

"Did you like it?"

She didn't answer, and I thought she hadn't heard my question. Finally she whispered: "Yes." She tried to say something else, stopped, tried again. "Could you do it some more?"

"Eileen, I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

"But just a little, okay? I have a boyfriend …"

Just a little? I wasn't sure what that meant. She was going to have to tell me when it wasn't just a little anymore. I reached out and touched the side of her face, then leaned forward to kiss her lightly. She stepped back, startled.

"That's a touch too," I said.

I leaned forward again, and this time she didn't move away. The softness of her lips drove every other thought out of my head. I felt them part after a moment, and I slipped my tongue inside. We stood that way for a minute; and then she put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I felt her breasts beneath the fabric of her dress, pushing against my bare chest. We held the kiss for another long moment, then she stepped back, her arms at her sides.

Now or never, I thought.

I took the bottom of the dress and moved it upwards, as I had earlier. I felt her shiver. I lifted it slowly, giving her time to object. Her arms hesitated for a moment then she raised them above her head. The dress slid over her body with a gentle rustle. I disentangled it from her long hair and threw it on the bed. The light from the nightstand lamp wrapped her skin in a warm glow. She stood in front of me, perfectly still, wearing only wispy powder-blue panties. They were high-cut, soft and lacy. For me?

I'd seen her breasts bare for a moment while we were swimming. Now I could study them: round and full with large pink aureoles, the undersides curving up gently from her chest. There was a vibrancy and a youthful tension to her skin, a soft flush that infused the places her swimsuit had covered with a rosy hue. My eyes traveled along her gentle curves, down to her hips. Her panties were sheer enough to hint at the tuft of sparse hair above her pussy.

I took a small step towards her, afraid she might bolt like a deer if I moved too quickly. I ran my palm along her cheek and heard her sigh. I leaned forward and kissed the hollow of her neck, then her shoulder, then the space between her breasts. I tasted a tang of perspiration mixed with the faint bitterness of her perfume. I moved my head to one side until my cheek caressed one breast, then further until my tongue could circle her nipple and draw it inside my mouth. She gasped, then put both her hands to the side of my head and moved her fingers through my dark hair.

I spent a long time on her breasts. I kissed and licked every part of them, circling the aureoles, tickling her nipples with the tip of my tongue, pressing them gently between my lips. Her breathing grew deeper and I could feel her arousal coming off her skin like smoke. The night sounds, the crickets, the frogs, the rustling leaves, floated through the window, carried on the moist air until they filled the room.

She reached for my shoulders and drew me up until we were facing each other. Her eyes sparkled, but the nervousness still lingered. She reached down and undid the fold of my towel until it fell to the floor. My cock, freed, stood out longer and harder than I could ever remember it being, spanning the short distance between us, as if it were reaching towards her. Eileen put her palms on my chest and ran them through my hair. She put one hand on my cheek and kissed me lightly. Then she sank to her knees.

I couldn't quite grasp what was happening. One of her hands reached up to caress my balls. A warmth flowed upward through my loins from the point where she touched me. I felt suddenly unsteady on my feet. I put my hand on her shoulder for balance. She leaned forward until I could feel her breath on my cock. The proximity of her moist lips made me shake like a high school kid.

I inhaled loudly, and she looked up at me. I couldn't speak. I just stared back into her big, dark eyes and smiled encouragingly. She gave me a wicked grin and stuck her tongue out until it tickled the tip of my cock. I shuddered at the contact and felt a drop of liquid seep out. Her lips moved over the glans, her tongue licking along the sensitive skin beneath the ridge. She wasn't so much sucking my cock as exploring it. Lights flashed under my eyelids. Her lips moved further down the shaft, coating it with moisture.

I knew this couldn't last much longer. Either I was going to explode or Eileen would come to her senses and pull away. But, no, she kept moving her tongue and her lips against me, surrounding my flesh, her expression serious, focused, as if what she were doing took all her concentration. Her hands were on my thighs, her breasts swelling out, beautifully visible from above when she pulled back, her delicate pink nipples hardened into little half-domes.

Then suddenly she sat up, her eyes wide, looking past me to the door. I couldn't react for a minute, even though I'd half-expected her to stop, wondering what had gone wrong, if I'd done something to frighten her. Then I heard it too, a drawn-out squeak of hinges opening slowly. I looked wildly behind me. The door was moving inwards, inch by inch. Eileen stumbled to her feet, looked around for her dress, found it on the bed and held it in front of her. I stood uselessly rooted to the spot near the window.

Finally, the door stopped moving, and Connie's tabby cat sauntered casually into the room.

I found that I had been holding my breath and exhaled noisily. Eileen giggled. After a minute she leaned down to scratch the cat behind its ear.

"Well," I said, summoning as much panache as I could standing naked in the middle of the room with my dick sticking out, "for a minute there I thought I was in some danger of not being invited back next summer."

Eileen laughed a nervous, relieved laugh. But something had changed. She looked at me from the safe distance of the nightstand and pulled her dress back over her head. I watched as her breasts, then her smooth stomach, then her thighs disappeared beneath the sheer yellow fabric. She gave me a quick, apologetic smile and almost ran out of the room.

The cat purred and rubbed against my bare leg.

* * *

Two hours later, I lay in bed in my bedroom, staring upwards into darkness. I couldn't blame her, I decided. Why would she want to hang out with someone like me in the first place? Curiosity? No. There was nothing mysterious about me. I was a divorced guy who worked in an office. Boredom? A few days at Connie's place might leave a college girl wanting a little more excitement. Or was she missing something that I could supply. She liked the way I touched her. Was her boyfriend less attentive, rougher with her perhaps?

I flipped on the light. Sleep was a lost cause. There was a small TV on the dresser, and I turned it on and surfed for an old movie. I settled on a romantic comedy starring an impossibly debonair hero who wore perfectly pressed (if somewhat baggy) trousers and whose teeth gleamed when he smiled. He was just beginning his all-out campaign to woo the leading lady when I heard a timid knock at my door.

I muted the TV and opened the door. I was only wearing boxers, but I doubted that it was Connie or anyone else from the party. Eileen stood in the hallway, back in her oversized t-shirt.

I tried to keep my voice level, despite the rapid heartbeat that made breathing difficult.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

She looked at me uncertainly and nodded.

"Me either. Come on in."

I flopped back down on the bed and patted the spot next to me. I turned the TV sound back on. "Ever notice how the guys in these movies look like they never need to shave?"

She lay down where I'd indicated and propped herself up on her elbows. "And the women all have perfect skin."

"You have perfect skin."

"No I don't. I have a zit over here next to my nose."

I used the opportunity to study her face. Her nose was small and straight, her lips full and always lightly parted. But her eyes, dark and infinitely deep were what finally drew my attention. She did have a zit, though.

"You're right," I said. "I'm afraid that we're going to have to delay shooting for a few days until it disappears."

She giggled and squnched up her nose at me.

"I've never met anyone who was so easily amused," I said. And that was the key, I realized. Our relationship seemed to work best when it was just friendly. But it never seemed to stay that way for long.

On the TV the romantic leads kissed as violins swelled behind them. Following my zit examination, our faces were only a few inches apart. I leaned closer and kissed her. I felt a wave of softness and warmth wash over me. I ran my hand over her shoulder and along the curve of her body, all the way down to the bottom of her shirt. She was naked beneath it. I heard her familiar sharp indrawn breath.

I didn't push it. I just lost myself in the kiss, in the way her lips gave at even the softest touch, in the liquid warmth of her tongue moving against mine, the feel of her heartbeat. Even if this was all we shared, it was enough, I told myself.

After a long time she broke the kiss awkwardly and stared at me with her frightened-animal look. My scruples returned. I liked her too much. I didn't want her thinking of me years from now as that old guy who'd taken advantage of her one sultry night at her aunt's summer place.

I rolled back onto my stomach. "Let's just watch the movie."

The main characters were on the outs now for some reason, and the heroine was pouting. It occurred to me that their story arc was following ours pretty closely. Of course, their Hollywood fairy-tale was destined to conclude happily. I was less certain of our prospects.

A couple of plot twists later it occurred to me that Eileen's side of the bed was unnaturally quiet. I looked over at her. She was still lying on her stomach, but she had wriggled backward on the bed until her t-shirt had ridden halfway up her butt. That was a part of her I hadn't really had a chance to appreciate earlier. It was smooth and round, with a dewy freshness to the skin and a light tan line where her cheeks swelled up from the tops of her thighs. She looked down at the coverlet, decorated with tiny flowers, and made small circles against it with her index finger.

"Touch me again?"

I let out a deep breath. "Eileen, I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'll be able to stop this time."

"Just a little more, okay?"

I looked at her, trim naked butt shifting from side to side, thighs slightly apart, one leg kicked up at the knee.

"Take your shirt off," I said.

She shifted around into a kneeling position and shrugged the shirt off, revealing herself completely to me for the first time. I took in her pussy for a moment, the neat triangle of curly chestnut hair above her glistening pink lips. Then I looked deeply into her eyes. She met my gaze this time, not afraid. I felt my scruples melting away. Her boyfriend had had his opportunity and he'd squandered it; now it was my turn.

I rolled over onto my back. "Come here," I said.

She moved closer until she could lie down on top of me. Her breasts flattened against my chest, hard nipples digging gently into my skin. I felt her heat from head to toe. One of her legs moved between my thighs, and my cock sprang to life. It's longer than most when it's erect, and I felt the tip push out of my shorts. I ran my hand along the back of one bare thigh and up to her ass. She wiggled against my touch when my hand slid over her buttocks. I pushed lower until a finger slipped into the warm space between her pussy lips. She made a small sound deep in her throat. Her hips pressed down into mine and her tongue played across my lips. I held her tightly and slid my finger in deeper. We moved against each other, our hips grinding slightly.

Finally she drew her face away and grinned mischievously. She swung her leg around until she was straddling me and sat up. I looked from her flushed face, framed by her flowing hair, down to her breasts and their hard pink nipples and across her belly to the triangle of hair now pushed against the crotch of my shorts. I could feel her juices seeping into the fabric and moistening the shaft of my cock.

fin
fin
310 Followers