Touching My Virgin Pussy

Story Info
Desiring much older men, my first masturbation experience.
2.4k words
4.07
99.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed masturbating. The sexual desire inside of me started showing back when I was young. Back when I was 18 and still in education, I'd sit there in my classes and my mind would wander to filthy thoughts and dark dirty sexual scenarios. If we had a male teacher for that lecture he would become the subject of my fantasies.

I would look at the wrinkles around his eyes and his ageing face and imagine how it would look between my legs, with my thighs clamped tight around him. As I am now 22 years of age, I am free to explore my desires, and one I feel strongly still is that the older the man in years, the more I would find myself attracted to him. I would picture myself running my fingers through their greying hair and pushing their head down ensuring his mouth couldn't leave my young juicy pussy until I was satisfied.

When I was 18 years old I was still a virgin, and no man had yet touched me. Frequently I would fantasise about being the only student in an after-lecture one on one essay discussion session. I'd imagine my educator with his strength and age coming over to me and picking me up. I'd imagine him forcing me onto his large oak desk and sliding roughly stretching apart my thighs so he could see my juicy 18-year old pussy.

Imagining myself resisting, fighting him off a little until I realise finally I am too weak and cannot escape. I would want him to force me to spread my legs for him while he felt and probed my body all over. I desired his elderly hands to be paying special attention to the bare skin of my thigh showing above my long white socks.

I'd imagine my pussy getting more excited as he tied me to the table with lengths of old skipping rope leaving me spread eagled, with every private part of me on show.

So, I would often sit there in my lectures with my nipples hard and erect. Back then I thought them such dirty thoughts for a fresh 18-year old. If only I could go back and tell myself all the naughty dark sexual fun in store in the future.

I would often cherish the opportunity to sit alone in the girls toilet between my lectures. The toilet seat closed and I would be perched on top, my knickers around my ankles as I rubbed at my excited pussy. How I treasured these infrequent moments in public when I could sliding a solitary finger up my tight and juicy hole looking for relief but still wishing it was someone else touching me. Fantasising about how good it would feel if it was the janitor's clean but rough hands probing my pussy instead of my own, or even if the hands of one of the other girls in my class.

When I was in my late teens, my parents deemed me more responsible. I would have the family house to myself after my lectures and study had finished for the day. This gave me a gap from 4pm until around 6pm each week day to play in private.

I often walked home aware that my panties were a little wet and sticky, and my mind was full of dark yet exciting thoughts. I'd let myself explore my fantasies, looking for the images which sent a shock of adrenaline through my body and made my nipples stiffen, keeping pussy still swollen and turned on.

As I walked the 20 minutes home I would look at the older men I passed and my thoughts would get carried away, 'Oh! If only that builder would put down his spade and head over to me and pin me up against the tree and force his erection inside me.'

I'd look at the old granddads and want to sit on their lap at the bus stop in my short school skirt. I'd want to wriggle my young 18 year old bum on their lap and try to make them hard underneath me.

At 18 I was old enough to act on my fantasies but I was aware I shouldn't do these things as society frowned upon them. May, December romances were not favoured, but it was such a thrill to imagine sexy scenes with men so many years my senior.

There was a wrinkly old man with a walking stick who lived down my road. Often when I passed his house he'd be outside trimming his immaculate front lawn he was handsome like an old regal war hero. I would always re-adjust my bra in front of him. I would move my just-fully-grown tits around inside the bra cups and tweak my nipples a little. He would always look up and smile at me when I passed. I believe he missed me when school broke up for holidays.

Each evening when I arrived home I would head upstairs to my dad's study. Right at the back of a cupboard was where he stashed his porn collection. I'd found these old VHS films around the turn of my 18th birthday when I was hunting for batteries for the TV remote control and instead found at least 30 porn films, along with a wide selection of porn magazines and stories.

It was like a treasure trove to me at 18, it was around the time I had first shaved my pubes on my pussy and my hormones were racing. This much nudity, this much sexuality, it excited me. I loved the rush from looking at the dirty scenes. There was always such an over whelming response from my body to this type of imagery. I just had to select a film and put one on, and I loved what I got to see.

It was one night after school and I'd chosen a video about a teenage girl being seduced by her uncle while he was left to baby-sit her. Earlier that day I'd read in the self help columns of a magazine - about a girl who'd been using her toothbrush as a sex toy. It gave me inspiration.

So there I was armed with my cleaned electric toothbrush - the one that vibrated side to side - sitting on the sofa with my legs spread. Watching on screen this moustached old man pull an unknown teen's panties aside and expose her pink, fresh and hairless pussy. My own cunt ached in response.

I'd undone a few buttons on my shirt so that I could get to my nipples, pulling and toying with them, only recently had I noticed that when they became stiff and erect and sensitive, that it was so pleasurable when I pinched them between my fingers.

I was excited to try my new toy. My skirt was pulled up around my waist and my panties lay discarded on the fool. I turned the toothbrush on, and as I lowered it towards my cunt I felt a shiver of anticipation, and then it was touching me. There was this cool smooth feel of plastic vibrating fast between my pussy lips.

Within seconds my pussy was dripping wet, I could feel my juices running down between my ass cheeks. This amazing sensation taking hold of me and making me want more. These waves of pleasure rocking through my body were intense and somehow stronger than I'd ever experienced before.

My pussy was puffed up and more swollen than I'd ever seen it before; I couldn't stop rubbing the toothbrush around my pussy lips and clitoris. I just hadn't expected it to be this good!

I couldn't hold back as I raced towards climax, my back arched and my body truly contorted with spasms of pleasure. I had to stop and pant, and reassess. Fucking hell, that was amazing, I wanted more.

I sat and focussed on the porn video, waiting for my pussy to calm down so that I could touch my naughty little cunt some more. On the TV the old uncle now had the teen bent over a table and he had managed to shove his amazingly thick penis in her tiny ass hole, stretching her to the limit. She was whimpering in what looked to be a mix of pleasure and pain as he showed her how to take a old mature man.

My own pussy was still very excited, it had just about calmed down enough to let me touch it again, and I pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. I hadn't slid the toothbrush inside me so my little vagina was craving something to slide deep inside it, begging me for something wider.

I had an idea and popped into the kitchen, picking up the large wooden rolling pin. It looked ominously thick, similar width to the giant cock I'd been watching on the video. I went up to my room to where I had stashed the condoms the Sexual-Heath Lady had handed out at school, and slipped a strawberry scented one onto the massive rolling pin.

Back downstairs I placed myself on the large leather arm chair directly facing the TV. I hooked my legs one over each arm of the chair and brought the rolling pin up to my mouth and spat on it. I tentatively licked the strawberry condom, and then went down on the rolling pin taking as much of it into my mouth as I could fit until I gagged.

All the time wishing the rolling pin was a real stiff penis between my lips. I lowered it between my thighs and felt the texture of the condom against my pussy and I slid the wooden rolling pin towards the opening of my vagina. I tried to push it into me and it would hardly move in, it was too wide to easily fit in my virgin pussy.

With one hand holding the rolling pin, I used the second hand to tease at my clit and lips and rub more saliva on me to help ease the thickness of the wooden shaft inside me. My pussy felt stretched like never before as I worked the length of the rolling pin inside me - it hurt just a little. The pain was nothing compared to the exquisite pleasure of the thickness filling me up inside.

I felt ready to burst with such satisfaction as I started to move the rolling pin in and out of me a little. It was such a tight fit inside me it wasn't easy to slide up and down, I was enjoying just wriggling it deep inside me.

I picked up the toothbrush with my spare hand and placed it turned on buzzing right on top of my clit. I couldn't hold myself back any more and I let out a deep moan of pleasure and satisfaction as I came hard. It took very little stimulation to cum. My whole body shaking and my pussy was releasing sweet pussy cum juice which trickled down my thighs.

I rested my head back against the sofa with my eyes closed feeling the last few waves of orgasm bolt through me. I heard a car door slam in the street and a jolt of reality broke through the haze of sexual pleasure. How loud had I been? With the low white-noise buzzing of the toothbrush it was easy to get carried away, what time was it? I looked up at the clock, and was startled that it was only 5 minutes to 6pm, and checked out the curtains down the street.

Sure enough like clockwork my father's car was pulled up and parked in a space down the street. My Daddy himself was chatting to the neighbour who was still in his garden trimming his plants. A level of panic rose up inside me, as I raced to the TV switching the channel over and quickly pushing the eject button on the VHS player - ramming the illicit tape into my school bag. Even though I was old enough to watch the videos where I live, the thought of being caught by my father scared me.

I quickly dropped the toothbrush and the pussy-juice covered rolling pin into my bag. I was hastily doing up the buttons on my skirt when I heard his key in the lock. Panicked I quickly scanned the room for anything incriminatory, anything that might indicate I had done something other than spend the afternoon watching daytime television shows.

All clear, except my discarded panties. I swiftly shoved them into my bag as my dad finally swept into the house, and straight into the front room. He flopped down onto the arm chair, which, moments before, I had been pleasuring myself on.

'Evening Hunny,' He smiled, and looked me up and down. Taking in my flushed and startled expression, and the unkempt nature of my school clothes he raised an eyebrow, 'Good day'

'All right, I suppose.' I mumbled and started edging to the door for a swift exit.

'Are you sure? You look a little ruffled. Stressful day was it?' Then he pulled me over towards him in a big fatherly bear hug.

As he held me my senses seemed heightened. I could feel the draft under my skirt breezing across on my bare ass cheeks. My sensitive nipples stiffened up again with the feel of his warm hard body pushed against mine in a hug. He gave me one final hard squeeze and let go of me.

'As long as you're all-right then Hun, now we don't want to have your old man worrying about you do we?' He stated.

'No Dad,' I responded automatically, trying not to meet his eye as I said it. My body felt charged in his presence in a way I can't explain and I felt a little uneasy by it all. Embarrassed by the way my body was reacting. 'I'm going to have a shower,' I said, looking for an excuse to leave. 'Can I use the power-shower in your en suite bathroom?"

"If you want," He replied as I rushed past him and out of the living room and up the stairs grabbing my bag.

To this day I have always wondered if my father had known, whether he could smell the scent of my pussy in the air.