Tough Love

Story Info
He gets what he wants, and you get it too.
3.1k words
4.42
21.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you fall into sleep, you have that not uncommon feeling of missing a step and falling. This time, you continue to fall. for what seems like hours, you go down, down, down, with no ground in sight. There is no up, no down, no left or right, there is no anything.

Out of nowhere, you feel a slight tugging at your wrists. Something come to stop your decent? To save you from whatever lies below? You look up, and there around you are three ginormous black birds; silver tipped wings lightly brushing your sides, stirring a breeze to chill your lightly clad body.

You are transfixed, watching these monstrous creatures as they so calmly and quietly pull you through the air from one nothingness to another, when you feel another tug at your wrists. You look to the forward leading birds but they haven't changed. Their speed is the same, their direction, as far as you can tell, is the same, they haven't moved to what seemed at the moment to be up and down. Confused, you relax, again looking at the birds on their steady flight, wondering absently where you might be going. Then you feel it at your ankles, a harder pull than last time, and outward.

Bewildered now, you watch as your legs move apart, the birds moving formation as necessary to continue their flight. There is nothing for a moment, no feeling as you soar through nothingness, and you once more relax into a state of relaxation and carelessness. Then you feel a sharper tug, this now at your waist, and you see nothing, of course, that could be causing it. The tugging continues, and you begin to squirm. Finally the birds look at you, as if to reprimand you, their cold black marble eyes staring into you. You ignore them as the tugging at your waist moves to your chest, and squirm harder, relentlessly trying to pull away from the flock, to free your arms and stop the pulling that has now lifted your back to a slight arch.

"Oh god woman, don't start this now."

You jump at the voice that seems to come from somewhere distant, yet so close. Squirming harder, you feel a sharp slap to your thigh.

"Stop moving dammit."

You cry out at the quickly receding pain, and suddenly realize you're not flying, you're still at home in your bed, right where you know you'd be. you start to sit up- that's when you see the ties, securely pulling your arms and legs to the four corners of your bed, as the birds had flown with you only moments ago. You pull frantically at your bindings, and feel pressure on your shoulders.

"I would stop now if I were you."

You finally look next to the bed, pulling your eyes from the silken rope twisted and twined between your wrists and the bed posts. The lights are dim, but you can still see him fairly well. He is tall, much taller than you; his skin is not dark, but its tan is deceiving in the faint light. He is strong, too strong, you think, as you look from his thick muscular arms to his hard, faintly defined chest and abs. In fact, he looks good, you think, wondering at his dark charcoal eyes and his smile, not there a before but building up now as he sees you watching him. You look away, cursing yourself for encouraging him, but still in awe over his picturesque appearance. Angry at yourself now, you yank at your bonds, pulling this way and that, trying to at least loosen the knots holding you there.

His smile fades, and he pushes down your shoulders, saying quietly, "You will stop pulling, now."

"Fuck you," you say, and you continue to pull at your wrists, forgetting your ankles as he steps closer to you, now standing against the bed, looking down on you.

"Not quite yet, but I will," He says, quietly leaning down to pull another strap from the side of the bed. He tosses it across your chest, then walks to the other side of the bed, finding the other end and taking the first end. He lifts them so they lay across you, just below your elbows, and ties it, pulling it tight enough that you can no longer move your arms. He slaps your thigh again, this time the one closer to him, and whispers, "don't make me do that to your legs, I want you to be able to move.

"What the hell do you want?" you ask, careful not to look at his eyes as you feel them boring into you.

"I would think that's obvious, I want you."

"I'll scream," you say, in almost a whisper, more scared now that your arms are immobile, and he almost smiles.

"Well we can't have that, can we?" He asks, a coy grin passing over his face for no more than a second. He reaches down beside the bed again, and you hear a zipper open. He stands up a moment later, holding something you don't recognize. Slipping the strap behind your head, he plugs your nose to make you open your mouth, tightening it with the solid piece holding your mouth wide open, the strap fixing it solidly in place. You take a breath, about to scream, when he puts his hand over your mouth.

"Oh no, none of that," he whispers. "We can't have you doing that. But that's alright, I can make you stop." That coy smile spreads across his face again, gone in an instant, as he uses his free hand to slowly undo his belt, take off his jeans, and push down his boxers, kicking them off his ankles. He then gets onto the bed, straddling your sides, and removing his hand from your mouth as he replaces it with his huge dick. Only starting to get hard, it's still big enough to fill your mouth, making you breathe through your nose. He is pushing it in and out as he leans over her, hands to either side of your head but far above it, using the angle to push his dick deep in your mouth. You try to make noise, but all it does is give him a slight vibration, and he pushes harder, his cock growing in your mouth, almost too big to fit.

"Oh fuck yesss," he pants, slamming his dick harder into your mouth, barley letting it hit your throat. Your cries of "No" turn to more vibrations, and he plugs your nose to make you stop, not wanting to cum just yet. After a few seconds he bites his lip hard, then pulls out, letting go of your nose and moving his hand back down to your mouth to stop any further cries. He swings his leg over you, moving back beside the bed. He reaches down to your waist and pulls one more time, hard. The partially cut sides and middle of your panties snap, and he moves his hand to fill your mouth with them. From the bag he takes duct tape and he removes the strap from your head, duct taping across your filled mouth instead.

"Now it's time for a question," he tells you. "Do you know what I want from you?" You shake your head no. "Really? Well, I'll fix that." Again, you shake your head no, and he smiles. "Are you arguing with me?" One more time, you shake your head no. "Well, I guess you'll learn," he sighs, before reaching back down to the bag. When he stands back up, his hands are full of things you don't recognize, and he spreads them across the foot of the bed. He Walks back up to your head, and you jump as he bites your neck, gently sucking. He climbs back on the bed and moves between your legs, and you start pulling at your legs, trying to break free.

"I said no," he tells you, as he again slaps your thigh. "Keep doing that and I'll have to punish you." You stop pulling, scared at the dark tone in his voice, and you see him take extra ropes from the sides of the bed, tying off your knees. He loosens your feet and you take a chance, trying to kick free. He easily restrains you and tightens the knee ropes so your legs are forced apart, knees in the air. With an amused smirk, he bites your thigh, making you jump in pleasure and pain.

"Don't make me hurt you," he reprimands, looking at your thigh as though he wanted to bite again. He gives in and bites, but not as hard now, lightly biting from your knee to just beside your lips. You're squirming, but he doesn't seem to mind now. He moves to the other leg and does the same, then reaches up and pulls apart the last bit of material holding your shirt together. opening it, he pulls a knife from on your bedside table where he must have put it, and resumes cutting as he had before you awoke. Easily breaking through the material, he cuts the sleeves, tossing it to the ground and replacing the knife.

He leans up, and, watching your expression, starts to fondle, suck and nip at your breasts. You squirm again, but this only seems to drive him further, as he reaches down between your legs to feel your wetness. "Baby, you're getting wet," he tells you. You squirm again, trying to pull away, and he bites harder, leaving a slight red mark on your breast. You flinch, and he smiles, sliding a finger into you. You squeeze hard, wanting it to stop, but he likes the tightness and begins to slide in and out, adding another finger and letting his palm press against your pussy every time he pushes into you.

You're trembling, and he likes it. He moves down between your legs and slides his fingers back in, pressing up to your g-spot and licking across your slit. Your back arches for a moment before you can control it, but he's getting even more turned on, and he moves his other hand to spread your lips, lightly sucking your clit and making your legs shake. He smiles again, seeing you loose your control, and reaches behind him, picking up another unknown object. He licks your kitty again, pressing hard with his tongue, twisting his fingers inside you like a cork screw, then presses the bullet hard against your clit, turning it to full power and holding it there as you jump and then buck, trying to escape the too-strong vibrations. He pulls it away, then takes another toy, this time a vibrator, and slips it into you, slowly turning it up as he goes back to licking and sucking your kitty.

You moan through the tape and he takes out the vibe, then gently bites your kitty. You cant stand it and start to rock your hips, needing more. He pulls back, watching you writhe, slowly running his hand up and down his swollen dick, grown at least three inches in size and almost twice as thick. he takes the bullet again and slides it into a butterfly, turns it on a slower setting, presses it to your clit and turns it up just enough to make you squirm. Biting his lip and holding your hips firmly in place, he slides his dick up and down your slit feeling you try to pull back, turning him on even more, as he finds what he wants.

He gently pushes against your hole, feeling already that its too tight to take you all at once. He reaches over, takes the KY, and slides it over his cock, then grips your hips harder and slowly pushes himself inside you. His huge head pops inside you and you try to scream out, but he hears nothing but a mumble, as he gently pushes harder, mumbling "Oh fuck yes," moaning as he slides an inch, then two inches into you. He works himself back and forth, holding your squirming hips with a death grip, whispering that he's gonna fuck you so good you can't walk. He's pushing as hard as he can, half inside you, three quarters, and you scream as he pushes fully inside you. Again he doesn't hear, and he throws his head back as he pushes all the way in. "Oh fuckkk!" He moans as he pushes deep, pulling your hips as hard as he can, making you stretch farther than you thought possible.

He grunts and pulls back an inch or so, then commences pounding into you as hard as he can. You can feel him getting close and you pull harder than ever trying to get away. He hardly notices as he slides almost all the way out till just his head is inside you, then slams in again, back and forth, pumping in and out of you like you're nothing but a sex doll. He looks down at your face and slows, noticing finally that he's just too big for you. Panting, he pulls out of you, the suction from his huge cock so strong it almost hurts. Moving again to straddle you, he pulls the tape from your mouth, promising to fuck you again if you don't do as your told. You nod, and he leans forward, lifting your head, sliding a pillow under, and telling you to open your mouth and take it.

You do as he says, and he puts his hands on either side of your head up above you again, using the angle of the pillow to fuck your mouth like your pussy, slower and deeper, pushing into your throat. You feel him throbbing and you can feel that he's close again. You hold your breath and try to ignore your reflexes, but he stays too long and you swallow. He seems to like this as he jerks a but, pulls back, and thrusts back into your throat, again holding himself inside you too long and you swallow, needing air.

He moans, pulling back for a moment, and you gasp for air before he pushes inside you yet again. Impatient, he plugs your nose and pushes hard against your throat. You swallow again and again, desperate for air, your head pushed deep into the pillow by the pressure of his hips and dick pushing you down. Giving you a moment to breathe, he moves one hand back, squeezing his shaft, quickly pumping it up and down and he pushes into you, groaning as his body shakes and he cums deep in your throat. He waits a minute, then slowly slides out, wiping your eyes off with the edge of the blanket as they were watering from lack of air.

Moving down your body, he turns off and undoes the butterfly, and getting up, walks to the side of the bed. He moves quickly, first untying one knee, then the ankle, never letting go of your leg. he moves toward your head and ties the rope attached to your ankle again, this time to the bedpost by your wrist, so that you are bent almost in half, leg above you. He moves to the other side of the bed and repeats the process, then climbs back on the bed, where he now has perfect access without your legs getting in his way.

You're still shaky from him taking you, and you look fearfully at him as he lightly runs a finger down your slit, barley putting any pressure on you. He reaches beside him and takes the vibrator, coating it in lube, and slides it up and down your lips. You breathe a little easier, knowing it won't be him inside you this time, slowly relaxing your stiff arms and fists, earlier held tight in your struggle.

Just then, he slides it farther down, down to your ass, and you tense up again, hoping he won't do it. He runs the tip of the vibrator in little circles as you squirm, then gently pushes, a little at a time, though it doesn't keep you from crying out. After a few minutes of working it back and forth, he finally slides it all the way in, watching your face as he slides it in and out, seeing you finally resign to it, feeling the pleasure once the pain subsides. He takes it out, slapping your ass as he does, and leans up to untie your ankles.

You melt against the bed, finally able to relax some, and he moves up to kiss you. Not wanting him angry now that you're somewhat more free, you oblige. You try to ignore it, but you like it, and are a bit put out as he starts to kiss back down to your kitty. With a small smile, he leans down and licks your pussy, teasing you. Flicking his tongue across your clit, he watches your expression, repeating motions when he sees you flinch or quiver.

He teases you, watching your body squirm, this time involuntarily, then slides one finger, then two into your aching pussy. It's so sensitive and sore you can feel every tiny movement, and you arch your back as he lightly presses against your g-spot. He continues to gently finger you, twisting and turning his fingers, pressing them to your g-spot, teasing you, and moves his mouth back down to lightly suck your clit. You arch your back and moan, and he sucks harder, not having heard you moan before. He moves his fingers faster, hitting your g-spot over and over, and you wrap your legs over his shoulders, shaking harder as he plays with your pussy, nipping, teasing, licking and sucking. You can't take it any more and he feels you start to contract around his fingers.

At that, he reaches for the bullet, turns it on low, presses it to your clit, and continues fingering licking and sucking. You can only take it for a few moments and then you're over the edge in orgasm; back arched, breathing hard, legs clamped tight against his shoulders, cumming over and over, squirting and moaning and shaking all over. Finally you collapse, and he smiles, kissing your kitty and moving up to kiss your lips, smelling so sweet you have to taste. You kiss him, tasting yourself, as he unties your wrists from above you. You slowly move your arms down as they're a bit sore, wrapping them around your neck and relaxing against the pillow.

"Night, baby, I missed you," he whispers. "Love you."

"G'nite, love you too."