Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see your breasts," he said. He spoke decisively and Lucy knew it was an order and that she had to obey.

She knelt back upright, staring at nothing, she undid the buttons and removed her shirt, she reached behind her and released her bra and let it slide off her arms. She automatically covered herself with her hands. Stephen stared at her, silently waiting until at last she lowered her hands exposing her breasts. On her slim frame her thirty six C cup breasts looked bigger than they really were. Stephen was fascinated by them and spent quite some time feeling and caressing them. Lucy had her head flung back and eyes closed. She wanted Stephen to believe she was enjoying it. Suddenly she realised her hand had slid down between her legs and she knew she really was enjoying it.

Stephen pinched her right nipple painfully with his left hand, he smiled as Lucy tensed in pain, with his right hand he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face toward his crotch. Lucy had never really enjoyed giving oral sex to her husband John, although she would do it occasionally if she was feeling really sexy. Now she steeled herself and opened her mouth as Stephen's penis seemed to rise up to meet her. Her lips slid over the head stretching her jaws, her mouth glided down the thick shaft.

She fought back her gag reflex and forced herself to suck and lick as Stephen's hand controlled the bobbing of her head, soon he began to groan in pleasure. He pinched and twisted her nipple and Lucy felt his penis grow and pulse in her mouth, then his sperm was pumping into her throat.

Stephen held her head hard against himself and she was forced to swallow it all.

At last it was over. But Lucy knew this was just the first of many times she would be drinking Stephens sperm.

She stood up and docilely allowed Stephen to dress her, he withheld her bra saying "I would prefer from now on that you wear stockings an went bra-less".

Lucy instinctively knew it wasn't a request and nodded in acceptance.

"Yes sir," she answered looking at the floor.

On the first day of my new job I woke before Lucy and prepared breakfast. Then we set off to work together like old times, though now Lucy was the boss and I was the subordinate.

I took up my position in my "office", it was no more than a store cupboard really, below ground with no windows and very stuffy and dusty. I spent the first couple hours cleaning and organising my work place. The work was boring, as I'd expected and I looked forward to the occasions when I was required to run errands, at least then I came into contact with other people and sometimes, Lucy would need me to fetch an old file for her and I felt so happy just to see her.

On the second day in my new job I entered her office with a document she needed. I smiled and said "here you go Luce ".

She looked up from her work and spoke "Ah John, I'm glad you're here, I need a word," she removed her reading glasses then continued " I really don't think you should call me by name at work, it shows a lack of respect," she said it so bluntly, as though she were talking to an underling, which strictly speaking I was, but I was also her husband after all.

"What!!! I'm your husband, how can I not use your name?" I felt shocked and insulted.

Lucy shrugged and clasped her hands as if in prayer.

"I'm really sorry John, its not me, this comes from above. They feel it undermines my position especially in front of clients," she explained.

"Okay Luce, just what am I supposed to call you," I snapped sarcastically.

" Oh John, please don't get huffy" she sounded sorry and I immediately felt bad "I'm only passing on orders. Look, while we're at work why don't you address me just the same as everybody else does. You know, Ms Lester or ma,am, that should keep everybody happy I think".

Everybody but me I thought. I wasn't happy but I knew Lucy was cornered so I shrugged, defeated.

"Okay then, ma,am it is".

The days passed, things at work got no more interesting. Then two weeks later I looked up from my work bench to see Amy: Lucy's assistant, holding a file out to me.

"Hello John, I need this sorted if you would," she said handing me the file. I took the file and quickly looked at it to see where it should be stored. I turned back to find Amy was still there, she had a wicked grin on her face. She was twenty seven years old, slim and pretty, with shoulder length brown hair. We always got on very well together and playfully flirted with one another and today was no exception, but soon I realised it was getting a bit too serious as Amy pressed up against me, trapping me against my bench, her lips were sucking on my neck.

"Whoa Amy. I think we need to calm down a little," I said, trying to extract myself from her questing hands.

"Oh come on John," her breath was hot in my ear "you know I've always wanted you and I think you fancy me. You were my boss then, but not now, so it'll be alright. Please? just once, nobody will ever know," she said as she started to undo my belt.

"No, I'm sorry Amy but I love Lucy. I really think you should go," I tried so hard to be firm with her. But it just seemed to make her more determined.

"No, not until you fuck me," she demanded, she pushed me hard back against the bench, she was much stronger than I had thought.

Before I could squirm out of her clutches she had her hand down my pants and grinned in triumph when she found I was already hard. She kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and, I'm ashamed to admit, my resistance so easily dissolved. I spun around with her in my arms, kissing, and pushed her up against the work bench. She turned around, her back to me and bent over. Reaching back she pulled down her panties.

"Fuck me John, just fuck me," she gasped as she lay over the bench.

I was beyond caring. I unzipped my pants and freed my erect penis. I drove myself into her roughly, at the same time reaching out to hold her breasts, using them to pull her onto me. The sex was rough and there was no tenderness; it was just lust for both of us and lasted only a few minutes. I pushed into her as hard as I could and held my position deep inside her as I climaxed, then I collapsed onto her back. We both laid there quite still, sweaty and breathing hard.

When we regained our composure, Amy stood up. She kissed my lips passionately.

"Thank you John, I've always wanted to do that. Maybe we can do it again sometime," she whispered close to my ear.

She stepped back and smiled at me. She then pressed her discarded panties into my hand.

She blew me a kiss and with a wave, she left.

"Come in," Lucy responded to the knock at her office door.

Amy entered, Lucy looked over the top of her glasses at her.

"Ah Amy ....well how did it go?" she asked eagerly when she saw her assistant.

Amy closed the door behind her and leaned back against the portal, she smiled widely.

"Perfectly, I did just as you told me," she reported.

Lucy smiled back at her and nodded. She relaxed into her chair.

"Good, good, now, I want you to take an hour and run an errand for me," she picked a sheet of paper from the top of the desk "I need you to go to this address and pick up a package. Here's my card, you know the pin number".

Lucy handed over her card and the slip of paper. Amy read the address.

"Oh my gosh, it's an adult store!" she exclaimed.

"Yes well ....just get on with it. I have a call to make," Lucy said, she waved Amy away feeling embarrassed. She reached for the phone. Amy knew she was dismissed and so turned and left.

"Hello Stephen, its Lucy. I need authority from you to collect a security tape, it concerns our little project," she said into the phone.

Stephen chuckled and answered "Of course my dear, you can have anything you want. Just collect it and tell them to call me for clearance. Oh by the way, I'll need you in my office at three this afternoon to go over your oral presentation again, and see that you bring the tape with you. It could be something that I might want to see."

Part two

Chastity

I sat at my bench in my "office" trying to beat the boredom, the phone rang: it was Amy. She told me to report to Lucy's office. I hurried up the stairs excitedly; looking forward to seeing my wife. I knocked and entered her office with a smile on my face. This soon changed when I saw her stern expression.

"You wanted me ma,am?" I asked.

"Yes John, I do. I want you to see something," she answered coldly. Something was obviously wrong. I stood and watched as Lucy picked up a remote control from her desk and pressed a button. The TV screen to one side of the room came to life. I recognised the scene immediately and groaned in dismay. The camera had recorded perfectly, every second of my adultery. I wondered briefly how I had missed the camera in my room.

"Well?" Lucy asked.

"Its not what it looks like Luce," I regretted the words straight away. What the hell else could it look like?

"I've tried my best, I've gone out on a limb for you, risked my career, and this is how you repay me," she said.

"Lucy ...I'm sorry, I really am. Please believe me it was just this once; it will never happen again. I promise you, please, it meant nothing. Luce, " I pleaded with her knowing I had no defence.

"Don't call me Luce, only my husband calls me Luce. And I can't think of you as my husband at the moment," she said angrily.

"I don't know what to say, how to make you believe me. I love you, I'll do anything for you, anything you want, please just give me a chance, please Lucy....ma,am?" I was so desperate and I meant every word that I said.

"This is a sacking offence you know, I should have you both fired, and for the life of me I don't know why I don't," she stood and walked over to switch the T.V. off " I've managed to keep it quiet, not for your sake but mine. I've never felt so humiliated in my life. I'm going to deal with this myself. If you can't control your dick maybe I can... here, catch," Lucy picked up a box from her desk and threw it at me, hard. I caught it at the second attempt.

I turned the box over in my hands to read the label.

"You can't be serious lu...ma,am. you can't expect me wear this?".

"I've never been more serious in my life. You can either put that on now or you can leave this office and our marriage. Then wait to hear from my lawyer".

She was angry, but then she appeared to slump and when she spoke again her tone was full of hurt.

"I love you John. But you've hurt me, you hurt me badly. I really don't know if I can ever trust you now. I need to know you are being true to me".

"But this! this is madness, where the hell did you get it from?" I held up the box, I was hoping it was all a joke.

"Where it came from doesn't matter, what matters is you wearing it to prove your love for me," she had regained her composure now and I could see she was set. I could see no advantage in resisting. I knew I'd better play along and hope we could work our way through this.

"Okay Luce you win. I will wear it. I'll wear it because I love you and I'll prove it "

I opened the box to remove the male chastity device within and read the instructions.

I stared at her, trying to show some pride as I dropped my pants. Then holding my penis with one hand I eased the chrome mesh tube over and down the length of my flaccid prick. An adjustable chrome band then looped around the base and under my balls. Following the instructions, I carefully adjusted the band to a snug fit where it locked in place. The cage was not too tight and about an inch longer than my limp penis. But I realised that as soon as I achieved an erection it would be so tight as to be agony.

"Give me the keys," Lucy demanded holding out her hand. I shuffled over to her with my pants around my ankles. Lucy had seen me naked hundreds of times, but I had never felt so embarrassed as I did at that moment.

"I shall be working late today so I'll need the car. You'll take the bus home and you can sleep in the spare room tonight," she said as she dropped the small chrome keys into her bag, she indicated that the discussion was over by turning her back to me.

I could think of nothing else to say, so I pulled my up pants and left.

"Amy can you come in here please?"

Amy responded to Lucy's summons and entered her office. She waited for her boss to speak.

"I've fitted my husband with a chastity device which he'll wear for the foreseeable future," Lucy said plainly, looking out of the window. "Now, the question is, what are we going to do about you? " she added.

"But I only did what you told me to do," Amy objected. Lucy spun around to face the younger woman.

"Do you think that excuses you of fucking my husband. Remove your panties now," Lucy ordered.

"I don't have any on. I gave them to John like you said, remember?" the younger girl answered sarcastically.

Lucy strode quickly around her desk and slapped Amy's face hard.

Amy staggered back holding her cheek, she could feel her eyes welling up.

"Don't you fucking dare talk back to me you little slut. I'll beat the living shit out of you," Lucy threatened, "Now, put this on," she added passing the crying girl a package which she had picked up from the desk.

Amy saw immediately that it was a chastity belt, and through her tears she looked at Lucy and pleaded.

"I'm sorry ma,am, I did my best, please, what about my boyfriend?".

"Fuck your boyfriend, or then again you won't be able to, will you?" Lucy laughed at her own pathetic joke.

Amy knew she wouldn't win this argument. Lucy's demeanour left her little choice. So she lifted her skirt and began to attach the belt. Lucy watched with a lascivious smile on her face knowing how excited it made Amy to be dominated this way.

"I'll hold the key to that," Lucy said , holding out her hand, "I'll have control of that hot little pussy of yours. It might be interesting to see how long it takes you to beg me for some release," Lucy smiled evilly. It was such a turn on: she controlled not only her husbands, but little Amy's sex life as well.

She thought back, she was so reluctant to take part in Stephen's plan at first. She still wasn't happy about treating John so badly, but he made it so easy, "why wouldn't he fight back?" she wondered. Now, because she had tasted power over him, and not to mention Amy, she found she was feeling as horny as hell. Suddenly she had a wicked idea. She licked her lips and slyly pressed her crotch against the edge of the desk.

"Actually, you could start working your way into my good books right now if you want?" she said teasingly.

Amy was crying softly as she looked at her tormenter.

"H..how?" she asked through her tears.

Lucy sat down in her chair and swivelled round to face her victim. She parted her legs slightly and slid the bottom of her skirt up her thighs revealing her stocking tops.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees and crawl over here, maybe you can show me what you can do".

Amy sank slowly to her knees. She knew exactly what Lucy wanted and she knew just how to do it. She felt light headed as she crawled across the room. She had been made to act the slut with John, then locked into a chastity belt, now she was about to eat her bosses pussy. She could feel her heart beating in her chest. As she reached Lucy she could see she had already removed her panties, her swollen labia glistened beneath the wisps of pubic hair. Amy leaned forward and kissed Lucy's nylon clad knees and slowly kissed her way up the inside of her thighs. Just an inch from Lucy's pussy lips Amy breathed deeply and groaned, "oh god this is heaven," she thought, not so much what she was doing but the simple fact that she was being dominated. It was almost enough to give her an orgasm there and then.

Lucy gasped as Amy kissed her thighs. She pulled her skirt higher and spread her legs apart. With one hand cupping her breast she stroked Amy's hair with the other, she gasped again and tensed when Amy's tongue made contact with her pussy, "shit! this girl was good!" she thought.

Lucy had surprised herself: she had never before had any lesbian feelings. She was sure could never bring herself to lick another woman like Amy was doing. But she could see nothing wrong with having a woman between her legs, it didn't matter whose tongue was inside her, as long as she was getting the benefit. She was feeling high on power, punishing John and having Amy debase herself for her pleasure was having an unexpected effect on her. Stephen was right: power was the ultimate turn on.

Lucy had slid down on her chair, her legs were wide apart, she had one foot hooked around Amy's back. The girls face was buried deep into Lucy's crotch. She licked and sucked greedily. Lucy had already had one orgasm and now approached her second. Her blouse was open as she kneaded her braless breasts, she clamped her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, she squeezed and pulled as hard as she could bear as her climax overwhelmed her. She pulled Amy's head hard into herself, then as her orgasm subsided she felt the licking become uncomfortable. She pushed Amy away and sagged back into her seat panting.

Amy sat back on her ankles and watched Lucy's wet pussy pulse. Lucy sighed contentedly, "just wait until Stephen heard about this" she thought, "but then again why should he, perhaps this will my secret pleasure," smiling to herself she sat up and gestured for Amy to rise.

"I believe you have work to do," she said and turned to her desk.

Amy knew she was dismissed and silently left the office feeling oh so horny and frustrated.

As I sat at my bench I considered my situation. I asked myself what the hell had just happened? I arrived at work this morning as usual. Now less than five hours later I was an adulterer locked in a stupid chastity belt, my marriage threatened.

But then I realised it wasn't just today. My life seemed to have gone from bad to worse ever since I had lost my job. Every week something new seemed to happen to push me deeper into the shit and I didn't have any idea what I could do to stop it.

My only constant, I realised, was Lucy. She had never stopped supporting me, she was always there when I needed her, and how had I rewarded her? by fucking the first woman who came along.

She was right not to trust me. I deserved to wear the chastity belt. I was the one in the wrong. I had to make it up to her somehow, to prove my love for her. I decided that's where I would start. I would make it my top priority. I would be the perfect, the most loyal and attentive husband. Nothing would be too much for her, she deserved only the best. After all, I had gotten myself into this mess, Lucy was just an innocent victim being pulled down with me, wasn't she?.

For the following week things slowly improved between us. The first couple of days the atmosphere was very frosty, but I made sure I did everything I could to please her. One evening I fetched her a glass of wine and sat opposite her and tried to explain my feelings. I didn't ask her to forgive me or try to make excuses for myself. I told her it was all my fault and I would work as hard as I could to become worthy of her trust again, to be her husband again. I told her I would agree to whatever she wanted. I would even wear the chastity belt for as long as it took for her to believe I would not stray again." I love you Lucy, and only you. I don't want to lose you. You are everything to me and I'll do whatever it takes to keep us together," I really wanted her to know how hard I was trying.

But right on cue fate reared up and kicked me in the balls again.

I was at my work bench when Barbara knocked on the door frame, my room wasn't important enough to warrant an actual door.

"Hi John er ....I need to speak to you, do you have a minute?" she asked nervously.